Noopendant "Corsair"

Integrated control technology a reality
Корвин
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Corsair"

Post by Корвин » Mon Sep 21, 2015 16:12

Юрий Насонов wrote:casually wrote(a):
That fell and rolled again - a great opportunity to show magnanimity (greatness of soul) and to bring the pendulum to zero
It turned out textbook Groundhog day, and one owner his Way te Yury Nasonov will be able to monitor and make adjustments according to the direction vector of the movement and the greatness of the soul is probably commensurate each with his direction, definitely think we shouldn't focus on what the such someone presenting the GREATS and moralization, to look at everything as a whole and as part of it ( For fans of moral elevation and their bell towers is a children's book, Harry Harrison's "moral Teacher" from the series about Jason DIN Alt")
Last edited by Корвин on Mon Sep 21, 2015 16:33, edited 2 times in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Sep 21, 2015 16:22

When viewed in the framework of neocolonial production, the Corsair is only one face (from a large list of disjoint pendants). All to win, all crushing, become the most important and cool.

This really helps in pumping up body muscles. Who cares about that besides meat, there's more body parts, where the main organ of the body - the brain. Scary, that evolution is working on increasing the brain and body actually work for his food, while all that remains after the power muscles. And the development of the brain and, as a direct consequence, a high level of socialization (morals and humanity in particular) is all for Homo sapiens, and we, Pithecanthropus, it's useless. More important than bulging muscles, taking away the power of the brain, the stronger they nakazanie. Too shake, it's cool. Socialization invented by the weak who club more - is right, and mammoth.
Last edited by мимоходом on Mon Sep 21, 2015 16:29, edited 1 time in total.

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Tue Sep 22, 2015 21:35

мимоходом wrote:this really helps in pumping up body muscles. Who cares about that besides meat, there's more body parts, where the main organ of the body - the brain. Scary, that evolution is working on increasing the brain and body actually work for his food, while all that remains after the power muscles. And the development of the brain and, as a direct consequence, a high level of socialization (morals and humanity in particular) is all for Homo sapiens, and we, Pithecanthropus, it's useless. More important than bulging muscles, taking away the power of the brain, the stronger they nakazanie. Too shake, it's cool. Socialization invented by the weak who club more - is right, and mammoth.
True. Why strain and wasting time on tough physics? Well it's so primitive. Non-evolution. And the result, unfortunately, is obvious. Much nicer to stay in the Holy vibration: gave a couple of clever phrases and no one will know, “inflated” your inner world or not. Pythagoras and the so primitive that it was an Olympic champion in wrestling. So much energy wasted, the better the brain is trained ;)
I like Darwin's theory, see it as truth and sense, but I do not feel and do not consider myself nor pikatropin or Homo sapiens.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Sep 22, 2015 21:39

It's nice that we have come to a consensus az

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Tue Sep 22, 2015 21:42

passing, az

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Tue Sep 22, 2015 21:43

Question to the developers. Tell me, please, does the chain neocolony functional load, is it possible to replace it with leather lace?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:53

Chain performs the function of the chain can be changed to any lace

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Sep 26, 2015 15:41

Юрий Насонов wrote:of Olgavn, my choice was to some extent accidental. He helped me because was my choice. I would advise you to rely on your feelings, intuition (or whatever it is you women when choice is based?) and don't be afraid to make his own way, though not like the other."
Thanks for the advice! But the choice is still fell on the Corsair, because earlier, too, watched him carry the Corsair third day. When I was putting the Corsair the feel of the pendant was other than Armor. Don't know not sure that it worked (though the Armor for purity of experiment removed), but the result has not kept itself waiting long – the beginning significantly as if to shake. Moreover, in one clear direction was not related to the primary purpose for which the Corsair was purchased – about her, about women :) ;)
Not all can and want to write here... have generally improved sexuality ;) it is also unclear whether the pendant or beautiful weather, my body is tuned in to the spring mood and spring action... and this has led to the emergence of my personal life with the difference of only one day as much as two people - and this despite the fact that I'm not very sociable even somewhat shy.
Was just thinking how nice it is where my new necklace the way-track paving began work, I thought long passed. I do not understand how this could happen to me in just three days, the events revolve with amazing rapidity, but were the signs and the clarity came that is... now I know that the flow of information is a real chain of causality and not something abstract, I can almost see, even feel physically as if the strings are sorted, can choose one or the other. Normally, the brain had to explode from this but no, I feel only a cool stillness, like the centers of anxiety and irritation turned off.
In the body sensations of the vortex, or what. Well, something somewhere is constantly moving ....night it led to strange feelings of a split body – I know that lie parallel to one wall head to another, but my body felt rotated 90 degrees, though this and the physical position of the body is felt at the same time.
Don't know what to do, see, experimenting. I hope no one is scared ...) Not everything written here study very personal. MB this is from a combination of the two pendants? What will happen if you carry simultaneously three, four ...?
If understand correctly the pendant can not be controlled directly through your intentions...I had a different intention associated with the development of a new project. Keep on auto, if it is to continue to shake translated into the medium and will slow down the speed. Here wrote that the shaking from Coulomb screening reduces bandana, but spent on a Corsair bandana will not pull ((<

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Sep 26, 2015 15:59

addition: it became cool to listen to music and any sounds can be felt to physically vibrate the ears in the body along the spine the spine high above and low below. Low crawl brrr. ..., from high to echo in my head. I think if you turn on the music and my ears will still music body hear. It is necessary to try :)

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Sep 26, 2015 20:46

Olgavn, the feeling that You are not a bad sausage in a good way + improving sexuality is all about raising the energy level, the Buccaneer times as the energy increases

ЛакиФокс

Post by ЛакиФокс » Thu Oct 01, 2015 17:42

Wow..... The pendant really works....)))) It's incredibly cool..))) I have tomorrow ending a three-month probationary period at work, and yesterday I read the letter my supervisor in the HR Department... on duty read, I assistant all correspondence read..))))) and he says that I have a permanent job to execute will not be... and that I was STUPID, ILL-EDUCATED and NOT SOCIABLE.... I myself, of course, I don't think!!!!! Yesterday I had my tantrum...I wanted today to go to the personnel Department and myself to leave them.... but the mother insisted not to get excited and gave the pendant!!!! Today again I read a letter to the personnel Department.... that I should be SURE to take... as I QUICKLY REALIZE I'm a fast learner with GOOD Professional EDUCATION, PERSPECTIVE and SOCIABLE !!!! It is simply unreal, I'm still in shock... !!! WHAT is this...?? It's LIKE ..?? Pendant mom will not give up...)))) Yes ... and take me with a degree.. to the post above .. and with a big salary... ))) the Pendant to remove fear.. until the documents are not signed.. to sleep tonight I will again in it..))))

НВП

Post by НВП » Sun Oct 04, 2015 0:13

ОльгаВВ wrote:keep on auto, if it is to continue to shake translated into the medium and will slow down the speed. Here wrote that the shaking from Coulomb screening reduces bandana, but spent on a Corsair bandana will not pull ((
Olga, how's it shaking? continue? My bandana was up to the pendant, she's recovering well after a serious nervous day, but the brakes to reduce speed untwist a pendant to events, I felt. While the pendant on power is not switched and the minimum is not set . Thank you smart people here suggested. Although if you constantly wear them together. It is necessary to experiment :) And I think that with the Corsair, you will soon and a bandana pulls, and much more what you want :)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sun Oct 04, 2015 22:06

NVPreturned to the car, the events folded as well as unfolded. Still looking for optimal settings. Le Corsaire took time for the new project in this area is nothing unusual. Although the dynamics of development for our difficult times is encouraging, I don't know whether this is due to the pendant ..

НВП

Post by НВП » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:05

ОльгаВВ wrote:looking for optimal settings
I do the same experiment settings
ОльгаВВ wrote:events folded as well as unfolded.
but while itself did not understand as better. Remind inexperienced driver, it is very disperse, then ran out of gas and stalled :) Can't find a middle ground on minimum settings as events flow corny, and tried again at the auto bore down all at once EN masse.
or maybe have the moment to worry about? and adapt?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:46

НВП wrote:or maybe we need this time to survive? and adapt?
Guided by their "area of comfort", someone strong state are in the comfort zone, some don't. Someone's consciousness more mobile and willing to change, some don't. This will affect the activity of the current programs. You can use such a strong condition from the pendant and how the training of your consciousness - change adaptation. Maybe You just need to add Clouds. Generally for qualitative changes as a basis we can take this principle: define your high and aim even a little higher.

НВП

Post by НВП » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:55

Аура wrote: you Can use such a strong condition from the pendant and how the training of your consciousness - change adaptation.
Thank You, Aura. This is and wanted to clarify. And I too Mercantile came to action pendant :) Will use not only as the "instrument of production" but also as a trainer :)

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:29

Аура wrote:This will affect the activity of the current programs.
Do I understand correctly that if the "shakes", then more active programs? Can be active all at once ..?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Oct 06, 2015 13:40

It probably says that it proishodivshie not fit in Your frame t e, can be a need to change attitudes and so forth and so n, while probably working an active program ( if the mode was changed recently) it is likely that the pendant but not necessarily from him, any shaking is a signal that there are flaws

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Tue Oct 06, 2015 15:18

Корвин wrote:shaking is a signal that there are flaws
that is, the Pendant as a marker of unexamined situations?

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Tue Oct 06, 2015 19:28

Доктор М wrote:it Probably says that it proishodivshie not fit in Your frame t e, can be a need to change attitudes
That's for sure. Code man withdraws into himself and denominates him then fall hard to expand perception

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Oct 07, 2015 15:16

ОльгаВВ wrote: Do I understand correctly that if the "shakes", then more active programs? Can be active all at once ..?
It is not the fact, it does not matter the total number. All right there (though of course theoretically a slight chance there...), a set of programs in the package is probably the most diverse available Arsenal of tools for different situations.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Oct 07, 2015 18:59

Доктор М wrote:
Корвин wrote:shaking is a signal that there are flaws
that is, the Pendant as a marker not worked situations?
Pendant helps to work and earn the necessary quality. Shakes from the bigger pair and the data speed (operation mode) which the operator still is unable to digest.Roughly to compare rubber bag-brain, cold in one volume you can put heated better already stretched larger volume will easily fit without problems and potrjahivanie

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Wed Oct 07, 2015 19:14

Корвин wrote:Shakes from the bigger pair and the data speed (operation mode) which the operator still is unable to digest
Ah! As any change in the body passes through the acute stage)) then the process of "digestion" of ideas must be normalized))

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:41

Доктор М wrote:
Корвин wrote:Shakes from the bigger pair and the data speed (operation mode) which the operator still is unable to digest
Ah! As any change in the body passes through the acute stage)) then the process of "digestion" of ideas must be normalized))
Yes, something like this only if the bounce is clearly lingering it is better to slightly reduce the parameters to enter in the comfort zone of rest and a little add

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:42

Корвин wrote:Chain performs the function of the chain can be changed to any lace
It would be great if it was made by the developers in the next batch of pendants. (and producer to the consumer cheaper and better)