Integrated control technology a reality
Лесс
Re: Questions and discussion of the package of basic programs

Post by Лесс » Fri Apr 01, 2016 16:05

Thank you all for the answers)

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Fri Apr 01, 2016 17:03

Aura wrote that if to go directly to pendants 2 level,the functionality will be involved in 15 percent,because the integral field has not yet been developed.
And 3 months is the minimum period for the development of any software,and of study IE.The Foundation is not uedesh. :)

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Apr 01, 2016 18:54

But however, at least 15 but will remain the same and this may not be enough this is to ensure that all necessary to try and compare may 15 someone is enough. Also depends on relative to what you got you put on the second level t e what you have personally integrated field can pendants the first level to someone and not need it, although I think that a fully developed UI t e uniformly initially, hardly anyone is where the offsets Yes there is, that is, the study only it is a conscious process in the first level and helps us, Working on the second level without at some sufficiently-researched as the first can be in a unpleasant situation that is, to get to another space although it seems to be the same but more that is to you can work you have new freedom of movement may lose the support point and the support here is just your integrated box is your "inner core" te in your new space will start from itself, such is Munchausen

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Apr 02, 2016 13:57

apparently almost everyone who uses level 2 have at least one pendant level 1 I wonder who 2 used no 1 write how it works

Братишка

Post by Братишка » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:54

1. Judging by the feedback - guess that's the pendant she receives from her operator some sort of 2D information, sends it to the server. Server 2D generates a three-dimensional function (field, options) and chooses the best option in accordance with the mode and the desired outcome. Is that about right?

2. If so, then as the pendant passes the information to the server? How this happens technically? Really can't imagine. With rfid technology I reviewed, there is a caveat in that the passive device (no batteries) interact only at very close range (powered from the EM field, which falls back to the square distance). Active device (with a battery) can interact over longer distances, but still it is up to one hundred meters. But with the pendants as they can be removed from SHAM and servers for thousands of kilometers. I certainly understand that EM-field is infinite, but the greater the distance, the more drops the signal level and at large distances from the pendant reflected signal (which he sent SAM) is very weak, elusive, its level less than the background cosmic radiation, for example.

3. And what kind of information the pendant transmits to the server? Hardly program in c++ operates more than one-dimensional or two-dimensional input data.

4. If it is possible - more in detail uncover why only SAM can simulate the function? This refers to the ability of software modeling? Or radiofrequency radiation, for example?

5. Then tried to guess what SAM. This Broadcast Energy Modeling A Car? Or alternatively Broadcast Emitter model of the World.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 28, 2016 16:23

Not really, or rather not so... lined up quite right the chain, but turned on its head. This is a common mistake, perception of the world as a set of dense objects with supposedly acting on them. This picture of the world is able to explain only a small part of reality, so at the level of practice constantly comes to a standstill. Technology SEM practical, that it was a finished commercial product of a mere coincidence (although coincidences as we know does not happen), this result is intuitive (if you want - meditation) insights that arose in the process of traveling to certain (key/nodal) point on our planet. To translate it in a “dead” linear knowledge is not that difficult, rather wrong, it will be the regrowth of the theory under the facts, although the modern scientific paradigm are doing.

Do not count withdrawal from the subject, as already mentioned, you do not want to multiply the “dead” knowledge, the brain of modern man and so is full of this garbage. The answer to the question in the space of the forum is not a regular production pulled from the shelf right fact and gave. The issue is more important than the answer, because caused by a particular motivation, or potential difference. Question – is a kind of inner need where the content is tip. The same (identically worded) question can receive different answers because of different inner need. We still get some theory, and it would be kind of averaged response because of forum space public, so to say, if this question would be asked in the PM, the answer would be quite different. The correct answer would be to travel with us and experience all that we have experienced. Theorizing is not something you need to approach the space. Theorizing is the attempt of the search of support in consciousness and the creation of a certain structure (matrix), but to find a foothold in the consciousness, it is necessary to build the geometry of the brain, and this is done by building relationships, linking different parts of the brain and the attunement of their work. If there is no support, any knowledge and any theory will be hanging a dead weight, explaining and contradicting one another. Why current scientific knowledge is so complex and controversial? Because they are creatures of the unconstructed of the brain. Relying on the illusory picture of the world breeds illusion, that is the air castle that is crumbling, someone sooner, someone later. Here we come to the notion of the depth of the brain, as an energy vessel: there are three kinds of depths, each of the structures three types of depth, and that the human brain is able to operate 9 kinds of depth. Content information can only be considered a depth of the first magnitude. Content information can expand or limit us, depending on how this information will be processed by our analyzers, that is, it will be linked or not. To answer Your question, electric and magnetic types of energy is not sufficient for explaining. Nookular is not a transmitter, is the energy-informational label, the key that allows you to connect to the different information resources. As strange as it sounds, rfid label on a primitive level is correlated with the information structure of a person, perhaps that is why the rfid technology is universal now so widely used. People like infostructure is the same crystal + antenna. This structure is located in a single field, this “information soup.” Here at first it is necessary to clarify the term “places”, the localization is not determined by the program space, as we used to think, and the frequency settings. The physical body is an area of the frequency settings, where we are more manifest and where it is easier for us to realize itself, but is not limited to them. On some level we can say that the operator is everywhere, and one of the top goals of self-development is expansion and energy beyond the physical body and its limitations. “Field” also is a kind of conventional term, invented to explain the interaction of objects. What information of the broth is captured and what is not, is determined (at physiological level) the nervous system (moreover, the role of the brain is exaggerated here), on software – IP operator, though software level is the control, physiological control. In fact, nookular fills the “gaps” in the PI operator, which corresponds to a particular generated the reflex nervous system. That is, the nervous system and the brain realize it is not management, as we used to think, and control, which occurs at the software level. The captured information is not “transferred” to the server, the distance between neocolonial and the server...just no. We must understand that the picture of the world in which there are some tangible solid objects and the distance between them is an illusion that exists to “monitor reality” of the operator. In computer analogy, the distance between two pixels on the monitor exists only on the monitor, at the software level there is no “distance between the information describing the state (characteristics) of the two divided pixels”. Distances, etc. attributes are defined in another program, the program space, one of the programs that are necessary for human existence in the physical world. The type of 2D information is a numeric matrix, but the matrix is not Euclidean numbers, so they are asking not only 3D, but 4D and 5D (in neocolony level I) and 5D and 6D (in neocolony II level) function. Here we come to the most interesting point, the key, the time code information. To open it fully we will not :) This is the theme of the Architecture of GAIP, which presents as an example one of the alternative volumetric bases (encoding) used by Latin American ancient culture. The Euclidean system of calculation of additive and easy to operate in our ordinary three-dimensional space, which is only one part (the lower level) software level. There are more succinct coding system, for example, a complex number can describe the vector (the coordinates on the plane), and n-complex numbers it is possible to actually describe a multidimensional space of options. Going back to ancient civilizations, osculating cones (area of distribution of the light beam passing through the observer) in the special theory of relativity in 3-dimensional space, 4-dimensional space are four-sided pyramid, a well-known pyramid of Cheops (it is known that the underground part of the pyramid of Cheops is the same inverted pyramid) or one of symbol of Mayan calendar.

This explanation is also one of the hypotheses, interpretations of the resulting nonlinear knowledge, allowed through (my personal) consciousness matrix rather with the aim to be the very matrix than to convey some information. To build on it or not, individual choice. Information is given not for discussion, so tune in and perceive it suggest more intuitive-meditative (non-linear), than logically and perceiving as fact or knowledge.<

Александр С

Post by Александр С » Fri Oct 07, 2016 0:04

Good time of day. Ordered neocolony himself and friends. Please tell me where a detailed description of these basic programs? What they are and how to act?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Oct 07, 2016 17:33

In this thread describes some. The basic program is given rather to review, is a system of programs base on the basis of which are specialized - described in the package neocolony. The action itself, a clear effect of the statement, reflected in the specialized programs. Basic track, harder to understand this requires a volumetric structural understanding. Need to parse it first, do not have, so to speak, for deeply interested. You can draw an analogy with a telescope or a microscope, allowing step to obtain an increasingly detailed picture about the object - in this case about the world in General. Description of basic programs is difficult to perceive through the usual logical or automatic way of thinking, you want synthetic or creative thinking. Take, for example, only one of the packages of the base programs - system Balance+. It is possible for life to take and not to exhaust the system, observing, connecting every detail and every stage of the life of the development, both within ourselves and throughout the world and its processes. Every package of basic programs - global system, a description which cannot be reduced to two or three paragraphs "gives you something, acts a certain way". But in any case, if you have questions about any of the basic programs set, you can try more or less to explain.

Лена Елена

Post by Лена Елена » Fri Dec 02, 2016 21:20

Hello, from mid-September to wear without removing the Microcosm, was now in power. I believe that something should have been felt in the attitude, but 0%. My necklace even work? Can I got married? All on the same level, but I energopraktik should, I think, feel the change?

раданов

Post by раданов » Sun Dec 04, 2016 18:46

Lena Elena sensitivity ,process tracking ..I had different phases of use of pendants
first you need to ask yourself whether the tool is picked up ?
as you've worked .and I want to become a master !then suddenly worked program f.and. joined the firm to sign a contract and set himself the task maximum .there is a chance that everything will work out for themselves the expected 15-20% in advance was ready to failure .I met and almost on the handles to the office, conveyed with the phrase " as we have been waiting for !" Nitsche can not understand but basking in the attention and success .then got ..my name is one consonant with the venerable venerable Manager of the company .not sure whether they understood their mistake but still cooperate the main buyer ! except that the attention has grabbed at my firm a bunch of the bonus received ))rest of valdecabras and almost until the end of January ))
but still separately rarely feel it .but in conjunction with intuition and the body accelerates like wow ..
long lay idle and armor .the lack of protection I feel when something bad happens ,when all is well is unclear or not working
the last three days so the brain sausage, then jerks out there ..whether my environment is so unstable ,that some day fonyaschih forum threads so twitch ..activated the armor and all at once calmed down .peace and stability again with me )) I realized that this new path pull attention .I said to myself -I'm fine me for what?and so much energy came ,and me and entourage .usually on the sly on the weekends I lie on the couch ..serialchik ..today we go to biryucheva

Морозов

Post by Морозов » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:57

Hello Aura.
Feels mental modules are included the naming of the module and there is a feeling the inclusion of a new energy (i.e. something happens).
Could You give a description for the situation of basic modules, or specify where it is, and how it is not found..
And another question, do they work automatically for yourself, or need to turn them on independently?
Purchased pendants recently, in connection with than still trying to feel their work and action.
Thank you!

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jan 15, 2017 16:12

Морозов wrote:For the modules
Морозов wrote:to give a description for the situation of basic modules
What do you mean by these concepts?

Морозов

Post by Морозов » Sun Jan 15, 2017 17:32

Аура wrote:
Морозов wrote:For the modules
tried to start the module (a separate basic program) by the title and felt any changes in the energy sector.
Морозов wrote:to give a description for the situation of basic modules
is it possible to work towards running some specific program to help in this work?
Or directly ask the purpose, without reference to her?

Or have I misunderstood the essence of the work product?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jan 15, 2017 18:08

It is theoretically possible, each program has something similar to the “assemblage point” of human through which programmes are activated, but if it is to learn the structure of the programs to see but it needs to be able to feel the SP. Not the fact that you do not know how, if you do not know how to consciously...spontaneously in certain circumstances, a lot of work. Generally nookular - automated product management of active packets occurs through the modes. A regular job with neocolonial – through the goal (there are certain reasons). If there is a need of point work, this is the card of Alchemy.

Морозов

Post by Морозов » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:37

Аура wrote:is Theoretically possible, each program has something similar to the “assemblage point” of human through which programmes are activated, but if it is to learn the structure of the programs to see but it needs to be able to feel the SP. Not the fact that you do not know how, if you do not know how to consciously...spontaneously in certain circumstances, a lot of work. Generally nookular - automated product management of active packets occurs through the modes. A regular job with neocolonial – through the goal (there are certain reasons). If there is a need of point work, this is the card of Alchemy.
While it is clear of course not all, however obvious the benefits of pendant feel on a subconscious level, and conscious as it has become clearer to think. Another would be to understand how to work with target using the pendant and realize it then all would be fine. (that is great in life) :)
So I want You for this Aura is very to thank!
In particular, see the benefits of the card Chronos, because really a lot of stuff to leave for the normal functioning, and it definitely works that you can see for yourself. here and there is no doubt, a wonderful help, I would even say, a personal psychologist to some extent)
Thank you!!! :o

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Jan 21, 2017 15:26

Морозов wrote:we have to understand how to work with target using the pendant and realize it then all would be fine. (that is great in life)
The goal is a way of moving in space. Working with purpose means the use of GEIP as a support. To trust him in their real, everyday actions. This means that usually we set goals based on their current resources: money, energy, that is all IP. And expect that something will change...we must not be afraid to trust GAIP, its expanded resources and their feelings, not afraid to set goals that seem like unattainable. You can draw an analogy with man: there is a close, trusted person, whom we trust and on whom you can always rely on, and in their hope that in the right situation it will help. And it helps because this is the person you can rely. Same with a software resource of the pendant, it is possible to feel the support.
Support – this is the point of changing reality to move freely in the space. Package neocolony the Master is special. the program “Support+”.

rel

Post by rel » Sat Jan 21, 2017 15:47

A great Supplement! - I've been slowed down somehow, or rather, not on the gas, "waiting for" something)
and then Your words earlier:
kickbacks for the most part occur because of the inability to pose the problem, and it is - yourself, yourself...
No the product does not deliver the task for You.
just like nabout forehead.. on the desktop of them yourself posted) and the basis of a mind-map about the goals and plans..
because really, it's only habit - "wait for the sea weather", even with "car Park",
when you need not complain that, they say, do not go and sit and start to choose where to go and steer with pleasure))

and about the Support (and the program Base+) too, the topic had to!.. it turns out that she, too, is my Master)
(type "but under the hood I have not looked")))

Морозов

Post by Морозов » Sat Jan 21, 2017 22:46

Аура wrote:
Морозов wrote:we have to understand how to work with target using the pendant and realize it then all would be fine. (that is great in life)
The goal is a way of moving in space. Working with purpose means the use of GEIP as a support. To trust him in their real, everyday actions. This means that usually we set goals based on their current resources: money, energy, that is all IP. And expect that something will change...we must not be afraid to trust GAIP, its expanded resources and their feelings, not afraid to set goals that seem like unattainable. You can draw an analogy with man: there is a close, trusted person, whom we trust and on whom you can always rely on, and in their hope that in the right situation it will help. And it helps because this is the person you can rely. Same with a software resource of the pendant, it is possible to feel the support.
Support – this is the point of changing reality to move freely in the space. Package neocolony the Master is special. the program “Support+”.
mm, I especially now require such assistance (close and reliable, on whom you can rely :cry: already getting through from sadness... just life situation is such that really necessary) and pendant master I have)
thanks for the info :o

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:05

To use support need trust, trust is difficult due to negative past experiences can be worked through Khronos.

Морозов

Post by Морозов » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:04

Aura Hello.
Please tell me which of the basic programs more efficient to use to protect against energy vampirism (in particular in contacts with relatives and friends, that is, to protect and not to hurt)), and as I understand "mirroring"?
Else please suggest, can I use some kind of base to eliminate blocks and parasitic structures, implants, and so on.. (here I understand that a lot better than the Chronos, but maybe there is something in the base potential? I have a set of Master-Cloud-Microcosm-Mental, 4 pendant only).
And to remove unnecessary parasitic channels, if there are any.
Thank you!

Андрей Север

Post by Андрей Север » Mon Feb 13, 2017 20:13

Hello!Read a few pages of the forum discussions,as it is still,much is unclear.My wife beginner,wife wore the pendant the Mental,which she Perepelkina daughter, felt a surge of energy,she was calm,recovered sleep,and clear head.After cleaning the pendant.feelings all gone.Now we wear another pendant Body and Master.Sorry,no sensation has not increased,no change there!How to be?What you need to do?And what needs to be changed?We have a month wearable pendants that are connected they are in automatic mode.Help to understand!

кросби

Post by кросби » Tue Feb 14, 2017 0:33

Морозов wrote:please Tell me which of the basic programs more efficient to use to protect against energy vampirism (in particular in contacts with relatives and friends, that is, to protect and not to hurt)), and as I understand "mirroring"?
Does not matter to me,but maybe my answer will help.There is a separate product pendant "armor".Took it for external protection,but after a while found that pendant immediately began to act on the internal parasites that how the Trojan horse was drawn and was made possible external influence on me.Being put under the pillow,the pendant has effectively removed the negative impact from dreams.Paired wore a "microcosm".He stops energopodachi virtual programs that we vampiristic relatives all the time cling.Internal order and emotional stability,broadcast a "microcosm" of the operator,a very fast track and bring order to thoughts and emotions,that bring upon us certain external(and not only) influence.
Proven extremely effective defenses 2nd nuculana,but after armor with the microcosm,it is rather grinding.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Feb 16, 2017 16:44

frost
Crosby all correctly answered. To get rid of vampirism, you need to get rid of the donation. The same with implants. To plant a tree, you need soil in which the tree will grow. Nice to have the character of an imaginary external enemy to think that you have some kind of unique energy or the qualities for which the psi-operator, especially hunting, protection breaches, implants introduces... energy around full implemented in created by the operator of fertile ground. Base package – the base system to work special. programs, this problem is broad, there are reasons why there are blocks or holes in the external sphere, can be set, for example, erratic lifestyle, excessive emotsionaalne, the closeness of the world, a low immune system software, will involve a different program, perhaps a program of energopodachi, as external vampirism often clings to his own unconscious vampirism, which occurs because of the lack of his internal energy. It is handled Armor+a Microcosm. Inner circles of IP more difficult, in neocolony II for this there are programs of protection in the inner circle of SP.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Feb 16, 2017 16:57

Андрей Север wrote:After cleaning the pendant.feelings all gone.
Let's see about cleaning the domain. Wore a daughter, after purification gave the pendant to his wife, a surge of energy and clarity watched daughter, the wife of the Mental does not feel?
Андрей Север wrote:we Now carry more on the pendant Body and Master. Sorry,no sensation has not increased,no change there!
What sensations and changes were expected, that is for what purpose these pendants were selected? Change is the issue of minimum necessary exposure, that is, to operate the pendant, the use of its resources, experience - a question of sensitivity, the physical layer is dense and inert, so if nothing is felt, it does not mean that nothing is happening.
Андрей Север wrote:We have a month wearable pendants that are connected they are in automatic mode.
Why the other modes until you have tried?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:05

And what type of destruction generic hexes, curses, etc.
To remove and loosen can realize what are you so pissed off man,what you did wrong and must promise yourself and him that sent,so(is) to do no more and it is desirable to connect the emotions of regret and understanding that you(or ancestors) were wrong.Repentance, on the contrary will aggravate and intensify the curse.Just pryshi not jump,you have to scroll and edit errors palyubomu,there is no option.Will make again such a bad curse is activated.Undeserved curses don't exist.