Questions and discussion of the package of basic programs

Integrated control technology a reality
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Jun 10, 2019 14:13

+ 6000 RUB. to the price of the pendant frame sterling silver. Unbranded sample.

мышонок

Post by мышонок » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:01

Tell me how to change the setting of neocolony,I forgot where to log in and enter the code .

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jul 05, 2019 15:17

мышонок wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:01
Tell me how to change the setting of neocolony,I forgot where to log in and enter the code .
myinfospace.ru

Аля Гаврилова

Post by Аля Гаврилова » Mon Aug 12, 2019 14:48

Hello, I Chteau forum, trying to figure out how specifically you will need to use the pendant. Yet the more I read the less I understand. Is it true that this product, which is to be used actively and not just to hang on the neck and wait for the result? How and what to do? Is there a simple user manual? I want to buy a pendant horn of plenty, but he ekstrasensornoe series, this is only for advanced users? Is it possible to choose it as their first product? More precisely I want to understand whether the product is for me at this level of understanding. Than operirovat? Is there a conceptual framework? Can estimale-it training, or the use of the pendant is intuitive?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Aug 13, 2019 15:11

Аля Гаврилова wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 14:48
Hello, I Chteau forum, trying to figure out how specifically you will need to use the pendant. Yet the more I read the less I understand. Is it true that this product, which is to be used actively and not just to hang on the neck and wait for the result?
True. Although some wise people say that one must live consciously active, take responsibility for it, not just exist and wait for the result...In this vein, nookular can be called a litmus test, and helper, who will not only show the principles of this path...but the road is a bit clear :)
Аля Гаврилова wrote:
How and what to do?
Аля Гаврилова wrote:
Than operirovat? Is there a conceptual framework? Can estimale-it training, or the use of the pendant is intuitive?
To have a definite, clearly defined goal, as understanding what it is You want. Nookular as the device does not require activation, attunement with him, begins to work as soon as enters the field operator (Yes, some advanced users, it can happen to a physical product). Observe yourself and others processes. Activity software resource depends on the intention of the operator, operators with a strong (tight and structured) mental plane enough mental effort to activate the packages anyone needs to start acting in a selected direction, that is, to include physical plan.
Аля Гаврилова wrote:
is There a simple user manual?
Despite the fact that nakulan is a technical device, a software resource is a "natural", natural. Read more about it you can read in the topic fundamentals of energy-magic. The functionality of neocolony is the expansion of operating space, their internal in particular, as part of the World. A simple step-by-step instructions on how to live and to operate a space there, though, because every person by its energy-parameters are unique, and therefore the interaction with the outside world all is different. We must understand that operation neocolonial happens through his own energy, so working with neocolonial is to work with them (on myself? :)), their energies, and it is a practical skill. We must begin to do, and if there are complications/problems, you can seek the advice and deal with the situation. You can learn the basic information of the topic - Architecture GAIP, fundamentals of energy-magic, but we must understand that attempts to gain in advance information in the form of answers to the questions "How? What will happen? What will happen if..?" can lead to the fact that...You still will be different :) If you read the forums and nothing is clear, so early to read, because there is no experience in operating.
Аля Гаврилова wrote:
I want to buy a pendant horn of plenty, but he ekstrasensornoe series, this is only for advanced users? Is it possible to choose it as their first product? More precisely I want to understand whether the product is for me at this level of understanding.
Psychic pendants require no special experience in handling neocolonial, but put requirements to a certain level of quality of some of the parameters UI and EIT operator. It so happens that certain qualities are innate or acquired in other life processes, not related to the software resource. In other words, novice users also can successfully operate neocolony psychic series, provided of operating their t n "subtle" energies - their feeling, awareness, and most importantly, control - management. The main condition for operating the more subtle levels can be called UI clean enough virtual programs. Therefore, in any case, you can start with pendants psychic series, in the case that the operation fails, i.e. there is no understanding of the processes on the more subtle, energetic level, add the missing software resource. Plus, in the software package psychic series also includes the basic program, so the beginners in nookular can slowly "accelerate", but in the end to work as efficiently as more experienced users. In General, when selecting neocolony most efficient to rely on the first, intuitive choice, if "pulled" to the RI, it is rational of him to start. Recently the ability to experiment with the whole range psychic of pendants in the form of cards Psychic Alchemy, the proposal in my opinion is very beneficial.<

Аля Гаврилова

Post by Аля Гаврилова » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:08

Aura, thank you for your detailed answers, it is very important to me! The effects of SS definitely feel osbenno at first and very positive. It was amazing. People (customers) at work just didn't want me to move in interaction is also curious effects. Then as it quieted down, and then apparently relevelling blocks. While there is no sense that the problems go away, but rather began to be noticed a bit, but yesterday the old program took up, that's not what I thought see, don't it probably is now escapist tarakashek. Strength is not the same. Gradually I hope SS will help you gain enough strength not to give in. But with the clarity of goals could probably help pendant Mental. But it will have to be on my own. Thanks for the tip, tomorrow I will sit prescribe goals and what you want.
Another specific question - on the forum are confused which way to yourself to make a chamber? The instructions I have. I also ordered the PL(for shares) and joy 108. Also please tell me how to identify them, the working way? Actually, I bought them for a gift. But now I read that to start more harmonious with the SS. Now I don't know how that effects were mild and positive in humans. To your untrained eye thought Отрада108+PL = EN. cleansing+ Total harmonization. Now I'm not sure how it will work, I would like that soft and protected. Tell me this combination Отрада108+PL which can give effect? Given that the person is a beginner and is unlikely to be deeply explored in the parlor , but I agree to try in action. Now thinking maybe to give your SS, but that's the joy of need and PL, and then 3 at once will be a lot at once?

Аля Гаврилова

Post by Аля Гаврилова » Wed Aug 14, 2019 15:46

Uwajima Aura when I write about the expected effects of protection such as parlor, I certainly do not mean any direct protective function. Just do not know how to formulate correctly on such a difficult subject, and called on domestic. I read the description of the parlor many times and the reviews and discussion. Meant that help that can give a window in life in the form of greater choice of options, the opportunity to learn more information, make a more harmonious decision, and everything else. And I understand that the same chamber will be completely different for different people. But there is a common say direction have kidou chamber. Action Отрады108 can't articulate correctly one word, so I wrote protection. Maybe I misunderstood, and after reading through the month or year your questions, I'm gonna laugh)) (even hope so) And while the desired rassenia and tips, which by the way are very helpful))

Аля Гаврилова

Post by Аля Гаврилова » Wed Aug 14, 2019 16:23

This is still a question. Wrote their goals, i.e. as you said that's what you operirovat. It turned out really big and a lot. This is how I understand the strategic goal, they are looking Good? So far, I have SS. How to be? Split into sub-goals and steps? Just my steps that I decided to use the Parlor and in the future Neocolony. Because I feel they needed help, so deep that you can't give psychologist and generally anyone from the outside. And it turned to this technology is that there is help from the inside.

Аля Гаврилова

Post by Аля Гаврилова » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:34

Only now realized that I wrote the questions on the parlor in the topic for discussion pendants. Excuse me, is it possible to duplicate in svitlychne topic?

Акбопе

Post by Акбопе » Thu Sep 05, 2019 17:30

Welcome Aura.Wrote you a PM-no response.Write here-I apologize in advance-if Not there and in this way..))questions were about neocolony-in particular the horn and Theta programs

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Sep 09, 2019 13:28

Akbopereplied to the PM.