Architecture GAIP. System products SAMM.

Integrated control technology a reality
Гуфест
Re: Architecture GAIP. System products SAMM.

Post by Гуфест » Sun Jun 04, 2017 22:43

Sweetheart
I Train to feel the flow
Tell me,the outflow and inflow are they connected? with the flow in your understanding?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Jun 05, 2017 23:12

Tell me Honey flow may not necessarily be joyful and inspiring,it can be any you to manage tried?the realization is that in this concept it will work,remaining on the sidelines as an observer.

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Jun 06, 2017 13:13

Гуфест wrote:Tell me,the outflow and inflow are they connected? with the flow in your understanding?
In my understanding there is neither outflow nor inflow. There is conductivity. Look, the electrical cable is designed for a certain amperage, if the amperage is excessive, the cable overheats and burns out (You seem to be an electrical engineer, so I understand this better than me :) And the person's conductivity may change. If it passes through a little energy, then gradually, the conductivity decreases. But when someone covers your stream, this results in pain, frustration, bewilderment. Women flows often overlap, promotes education, accepted norms of morality, family tradition.
Can be targeted to increase its conductivity, regularly applying force - volitional, mental, physical. The higher awareness and wider perception, the more conductivity.
Гуфест wrote:Tell me Honey flow may not necessarily be joyful and inspiring,it can be any you to manage tried?
The stream itself is neutral, but to fill it with joy, just pleased. To manage do not yet know how, learn to feel, to develop, to observe
Гуфест wrote:the realization is that in this concept it will work,remaining on the sidelines as an observer.
The feeling of flow expands awareness. The position of an observer is evident. I had a feeling of duality - there are two minds - the mind of the body ( perhaps this Aura calls IOS) and other mind, call it the mind No. 2 (information double???). As I understand it, um n 2 must be a Trustee in relation to the mind of the body, but the opposite. Bodily mind "absorbed" the mind No. 2, took him over. Now I learn to separate these two minds, a sense of flow that helps.
For this reason I often remember Passing with his magic of biochemistry. Biochemistry is the mind of the body, everything is thought out, polished, set up. If you try to change something, it would mean to destroy the system. Realize it to the cellular level is useless, it has no practical value. All of biochemistry, interactions of substances within the body - established laboratory. It is worth exploring to maximize potential, but the subtle mechanisms, the most important in terms of energy transformation to science is not yet available. Is it possible to subordinate the bodily mind out of body? Maybe it is not necessary to subdue, but simply to establish their interaction ? Auditory training, self-hypnosis CDs A. Patrushev is trying to affect bodily mind, firmware. By the way, I can't use the drives Andrei Vadimovich, they just stun me. Apparently, the configuration of the brain become more subtle. See further.
I want to add that this is not the conventional division into conscious and subconscious, bodily mind this is firmware, this is the logic, it is the intelligence coupled with the body, with the innate instincts. Mind number 2 is irrelevant to the intellect, can be called the mind of Being.<

.по.

Post by .по. » Tue Jun 06, 2017 16:07

[youtube][/youtube]

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Jun 06, 2017 23:34

Sweetheart
Is the conductivity
There is resistance,which of the followers claims that it is not necessary,I think it is necessary as a protection to the firmware without reloading worked from external factors .

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:38

Also, they have a different attitude to death. Mind body is afraid of death, up to the panic when he felt the approach, she wants to live. But the mind No. 2. He is funny, funny to see how afraid instincts. His death is not terrible, the impression that he is not afraid of anything. Sometimes it even seems that specifically creates such situations in which it is possible to find the face of triggering instincts. The instinctive mind thinks linearly, it is easy, predictable moves, as its own, and other people who use mainly this kind of thinking, but the mind No. 2 is harder to calculate at least the height of his flight, here already it's not about the moves, and the direction of movement at least to start.
Милая wrote:maybe it is not necessary to subdue, but simply to establish their interaction ?
Most likely the case. So that each performs its function, and move on..

нева

Post by нева » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:48

Милая wrote:Manage do not yet know how, learn to feel, to develop, to observe
If the Thread feels.. you can try to control the flow, with bottom of belly. A high degree of relaxation(relaxation energy), this area enhances flow. It looks like a shift "energy weight" of the chest area bottom of the abdomen, and the release of bodies are there, from strained.
A high degree of relaxation, this region can lead to the feeling of "energy freedom."(free Flow). No wonder that in Taoist alchemy, this area is called the Sea of Qi. Only this "sea" is not only inside but also outside and it is infinitely. Energy release ..the Qi of water in the body, promotes the reunification of internal and external energies, which leads to a qualitative physical understanding of the Flow and the sense of true freedom, as free water in the sea. So called "Sea of Qi(energy)". Vertical downward flow, as directly connected with the "Sea".
And on the quality of the stream, influenced by all of the nodes described in the workshop, especially the nodes of the shoulders, which
you can create
energy force ..down to increase the flow, provided the position of the body standing.
In General the Flow can be controlled using the previously described Nodes.
Understand that the nodes are described by Aura in the workshop designed for some significant work with the energy body, or its form.
Last edited by нева on Thu Jun 08, 2017 13:52, edited 5 times in total.

нева

Post by нева » Thu Jun 08, 2017 13:24

.at.
Good song..)

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 13:36

Thank you, Neva, very interesting. Will try.

нева

Post by нева » Thu Jun 08, 2017 13:39

Gorius08 it will be interesting what and how it turns out..)

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 13:54

Yeah, will tell possible.

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Jun 08, 2017 14:07

Gorius08 wrote:And yet, they have a different attitude to death. Mind body is afraid of death, up to the panic when he felt the approach, she wants to live. But the mind No. 2. He is funny, funny to see how afraid instincts. His death is not terrible, the impression that he is not afraid of anything. Sometimes it even seems that specifically creates such situations in which it is possible to find the face of triggering instincts. The instinctive mind thinks linearly, it is easy, predictable moves, as its own, and other people who use mainly this kind of thinking, but the mind No. 2 is harder to calculate at least the height of his flight, here already it's not about the moves, and the direction of movement at least to start.
Gorius08you said what I had written, almost word for word. The same thoughts, the same feelings... you Know, it's a different level of understanding, the level where the elephant remains an elephant, which side do not look.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jun 08, 2017 14:08

Виталий Куклин wrote:Friends, can I ask stupid questions but still, not the first month I read the forum a little bit involved...
But remain here I do not understand such things:
"The architecture of GIIP based on 9 centrosphere. It is 9 cores, defines 9 terms in each of the 9 integrated fields. The integral field can be roughly described as a matrix, but it's easier to just accept as a model."
Here is 9 centrosvar? it is 9 integralnih fields? Further 9 cores they centrosphere? again 9 terms what is it?
1st integral field GAIP - this applies to any of the fields, field cores?
nookular 1 level refers to which of the areas, fields, nuclei.
Is it possible for example to cite the names of these 9 integral field?
The integral field is the plan, centrosphere=kernel – operating in all power plan.
To the questions “what plan?” and “9 conditions of what?” would be correct to answer “just”. Material world – driven system, GAIP the management system, processes and architecture GAIP reflected on all planes of existence. It is inseparable from other components, as subtle body, a system. But there is a control aspect, while the mind is fixed on the material world, the processes seem to be random and chaotic, to explain the cycles of development, to trace patterns and do not swim in the ocean of random events we consider the architecture of GAIP. We are talking here about information the codes that underpin the work of our world. Can be seen from the perspective of geometry, it is possible from the standpoint of numbers, it is possible from the standpoint of physics. Number generates the geometry, and the geometry gives rise to physics. This relationship is not always observed, because in school, College, we have imposed some relevance to physics, geometry, numbers, that seeing 1 or 9, we can't always understand the connection with our real world and processes in it, seeing the triangle, we see three lines and three vertices, but we cannot see the movement of energy.
The integrated field from the human perspective is the matrix (plan) knowledge, therefore, studying UI and centrosphere the consciousness of the knower is in the position of a plan – integrated fields, and if the knowledge comes from the position of, say, the 1st UI, the knowledge of the 4-th SP is simply impossible, and then it becomes something abstract, impossible, incomprehensible and causing the denial. Therefore, it is written – it is easier to accept, because we must understand that this is only a practical system, and there is always the subjective factor and perceives. Figuratively, from the perspective of software processes, if the hardware does not pull on the characteristics of a particular program, it is for the operator simply does not exist and is unknowable. And then how much words don't explain...just have to improve your operating system.
Self-employed person is a phase transition which corresponds to an increase in the incidence. The whole system of 9 IP was given as a common development plan, and this spiral system. There's movement - the development of horizontally, in one plan that often a person does, and believes a development. Such a substitution system development was laid "on top" and is implemented in all plans, even with schools like the matrix. Each SP according to the level of a person match your template settings and filters and its dimensionality. So the theme is “Architecture of GAIP. System products SAM” conditionally products of level 1 are 1 level GEIP, in terms of software settings. Conditionally – because the movement and the transition to SP occurs in accordance with the system Balance, that is, the transition is nonlinear, that is not the point and not a one-time single act (described in detail in the system of Balance+). For example, the product of US that create conditions of increasing frequency space and protection from lower frequency corresponds to several levels.
Centrosphere or engine is operating in our space forces, specifying the changes or the movement of processes and patterns in each plan. The concept of “field” shows the perfection, content with the field of all the laws of functioning of our space. Under the “change” we mean an ordered cycle of transformation of all material objects are managed objects. We can say that each PI consists of 9 processes specified by centrosphere, each PI gives the person a particular remedy, the plan of knowledge information processes. 9 conditions of influence of centrosvar on processes in the ground can be considered in various aspects.
9 conditions is 9 energies that affect our world, at the human level, it is 9 energies, which man can operate. You can see them from different positions, 9 cosmic forces. Can be seen from the position of the sound vibrations, and harmonic frequencies. From the perspective of mathematics of centrosphere be described by a mathematical square. At the human level the impact of the 9 energies is expressed by a map of flying stars. Man – it's the same universe, same laws, different scale. The ancients felt these forces interacted with them, recorded in the form of 9 gods (RA, Horus, Anubis, Hathor, The Osiris, ISIS, Seth, Chickpeas), and later given a tribute in the form of a deck of 9 cards (planned purposeful action of certain forces). Ancient chakra based system had 9 centers, that is human energy level was subsequently reduced to 7.
9 conditions is the energy matrix of our world, where 7 is the matrix of the physical layer.
We are talking here about information the codes that underpin the work of our world. Information by definition is the content of the message, the information considered in the process of transmission or perception. Not essentially, what the medium is the message: by electrical, mechanical, or nervous systems. The laws are the same everywhere. An informational message is a discrete or continuous sequence of measurable events distributed in time, i.e. what statisticians call time series. Using such time series can describe the message direct feedback of GAIP managed material world. Or with geometry, which are one and the same.
1/7 = 0,142857(142857)
1/9=0,1(1)
The number 142857 is the number memory, the women's menstrual cycle is 28 days 1/28 = 0,0357142857
The connection of physical and energetic levels
2/7 = 0,285714(285714)
3/7 = 0,428571(428571)
6/7=0,857142(857142) + 1/7 = 0,9(9)
Actually the decimal system our account is also did not come by accident out of my head “and well, we will have numbers from 1 to 9” :) The number also appeared as the fixing of the perceived forces (vibrations) of centrosvar. However, dimensions higher than 3 we use other numbers...<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jun 08, 2017 14:37

Милая wrote:I know um n 2 must be a Trustee in relation to the mind of the body, but the opposite.
You could say that. The Manager, as a fair ruler, but not dictating. Better when the conscious and subconscious minds cooperating, are in balance (synergy). "Mind body" a good definition, because often the conscious and subconscious is placed in a region of the brain, but it is not. If consciousness begins to dictate, to command the subconscious mind, the latter resists and eventually becomes lazy and inert, and the mind can not rely on his impulses, tips, wisdom. If there is track work of consciousness and subconsciousness, it is recommended to guide the work of attention is not on their splitting (one wants one thing, another for another) and options contracts between them, we can say compromise, taking into account the desire of both, then any action and intention will be made easy, fast and pleasant, without the constant internal struggle with yourself :) This is one of the keys to feeling and to manage their energy processes. Rhythm, for example, there is a "mind body" and is controlled by the stomach, the consciousness is "necessary, quickly, here and now," only by listening to the subtle signals from the subconscious can go on feeling natural rhythms, and if the consciousness of "I agree", then building your own rhythms and rhythms of space.
Gorius08 wrote:And yet, they have a different attitude to death. Mind body is afraid of death, up to the panic when he felt the approach, she wants to live. But the mind No. 2. He is funny, funny to see how afraid instincts. His death is not terrible, the impression that he is not afraid of anything.
This position is interesting...practice parachute jumps. For the subconscious is death, it does not understand that there is a parachute and it will definitely disclosed. Practice parachute jumps is to some extent a conscious step through death. The behavior of people in this moment, in their reactions and emotions can be tracked, that is dominated by the power of the consciousness or subconscious. There are people with strong minds who almost do not feel fear in the moment of a jump, and there are people who can not through the cross and not jump, go on about the subconscious and fear of death. It is interesting to observe the splitting in the time of the jump, when the forces of consciousness had the power to persuade the subconscious mind (body) to do the action, but the subconscious was not able to accept the inevitability of death...some people at this point were the outputs of the astral body, clutching the handrails and not wanting to die...)<

Рэмис

Post by Рэмис » Thu Jun 08, 2017 18:36

Милая wrote:
Gorius08 wrote:And yet, they have a different attitude to death. Mind body is afraid of death, up to the panic when he felt the approach, she wants to live. But the mind No. 2. He is funny, funny to see how afraid instincts. His death is not terrible, the impression that he is not afraid of anything. Sometimes it even seems that specifically creates such situations in which it is possible to find the face of triggering instincts. The instinctive mind thinks linearly, it is easy, predictable moves, as its own, and other people who use mainly this kind of thinking, but the mind No. 2 is harder to calculate at least the height of his flight, here already it's not about the moves, and the direction of movement at least to start.
Gorius08you said what I had written, almost word for word. The same thoughts, the same feelings... you Know, it's a different level of understanding, the level where the elephant remains an elephant, which side do not look.
Well it is not so, the mind is probably afraid of violent death and pain. I have had experience - was on the verge of death, sudden illness, accelerated its course within 1 days, it was fun to feel that yesterday evening went on foot, and am already in a wheelchair being taken, the legs do not move. There was no fear from the subconscious came the answer, about what the body itself already with the disease fail, the body did everything I could to survive, now only works for the prolongation of life, fully aware that without medical intervention, to live remained 8-9 hours.. Fear is absent, was not significant sadness that something does not have time to do, but generally left undisturbed. Just closed my eyes and fell asleep. When he opened his eyes, was about operated at the hospital.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Jun 09, 2017 0:08

If we can break through bypassing the instincts of the sphere is where the magic happens from someone else?The practice tried to connect instincts as pochestyami factor in the doing.It is well known that it is the instinct capable of activating nonlinear superpowers.

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:46

In the flow: People are revealed, relationships go to the level of confidence. Often looking for support, attention, advice. But the feeling of flow is still periodically lose,i.e. more often lose than keep. :? But train, train...

Иринга

Post by Иринга » Wed Jun 14, 2017 21:33

Aura, please tell us what is the Spirit and soul with the position of GAIP.
What's so special about Jerusalem, the land that is such a fierce struggle for the possession of at least a piece of the Shrine among the various faiths?
Centrosphere that was described You above - about the sephirah in the same manner of the Kabbalah, or they are from a different conceptual field?

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:18

Deep feeling is felt when it turns out the entire thread to get a feel or most of it, sometimes to tears, the people around are trying to help some behave as children, has a sense of responsibility to them. In General, life is where there is a change, preferably continuously, every second to fix, otherwise it's like an audio cassette with elements video. Was here recently in the ride, yet no not want to jump off a bridge or skydiving.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jun 15, 2017 17:46

Милая wrote:But the feeling of flow is still periodically lose,i.e. more often lose than keep. But train, train...
It is important not to overdo it, to approach the technique gently but regularly. Flow is a very powerful thing, even the body itself regulates the intensity of the practices. Is how much for a hungry man can not immediately eat a lot, a significant software extension of the area should not be abrupt. First, let the nervous system is strengthened and prepared for the transmission of powerful streams. A good technique to combine transmission streams with the technique of unbiased consciousness.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jun 15, 2017 17:47

Gorius08 wrote:Deep feeling is felt when it turns out the entire thread to get a feel or most of it, sometimes to tears, the people around are trying to help some behave as children, has a sense of responsibility to them.
This cleansing property of the Thread. Responsibility is an important quality...
Gorius08 wrote:was here recently in the ride, yet no not want to jump off a bridge or skydiving.
Of course you do not want :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jun 15, 2017 18:45

Иринга wrote:Aura, please tell us what is the Spirit and soul with the position of GAIP.
These are different aspects of the programme level. By analogy with the operator, managing the physical layer, as a character on the monitor, the Soul is the software package SPM, control all information flow, or rather filter incoming information and on this basis to build a subjective “reality” that is mirrored on the monitor, managing behavior, actions, movements “virtual character” – the physical body, the Spirit, in this analogy the mind of the programmer, this is telling the Soul to move in a particular direction. That is connected to the program level of the operator (referring to the management level software level) is a cascaded chain of command Spirit-Soul-Physical body. If the soul is disconnected from spirit, it cannot develop. The mind lives a full life, would be pleased to show emotions, to improve their lives and even teach others how to live, but its development is on quantitative rather than qualitative principle – that is, in one plane or at one frequency level, because without team spirit the Soul loses its setting – the purpose of existence, automation control system, should external circumstances. These people replace the development of the idea of development: remember that poem “the Soul is obliged to work both day and night and night and day...” Without the spirit, the Soul performs its functions the maintenance of the body, but not development. We need to understand this difference: the service of the Soul the physical body and the development of the Soul through the Spirit are two different things. This is one of the common misconceptions: many people say so soulful, I believe that the feeling of his Soul, and governing the physical body of software commands of the Soul is its development. This is especially common misconception among people who for the past the sky (from birth, from past incarnations) have great ability and relate it to their ongoing efforts toward self-development. The problem of communicating with many so-called spiritual men, which are actually better described as spiritual: I do so-and-so, this is my development system, and due to this I feel something special, build on those feelings its conceptual system are in such delicate settings, feel something besides the physical body, I mean spiritually developed. Actually download Soul available functional features, the source predefined settings (realities), but not the development of the actual functionality driven Spirit.
Иринга wrote:What's so special about Jerusalem, the land that is such a fierce struggle for the possession of at least a piece of the Shrine among the various faiths?
View topic viewtopic.php?f=50&t=5590
Every culture has its outputs in the higher planes, the "sacred gate"...Struggle in this area is a struggle for the portal)
Иринга wrote:Centrosphere that was described You above - about the sephirah in the same manner of the Kabbalah, or they are from a different conceptual field?
Important here is not the conceptual system, and the principle itself. The reflection of the energy-informational structure of our world is recorded by multiple systems, the value of not belonging, and the ability of perception. Static one sees the letters and circles, one sees a movement. In this sense, the conceptual system, the source, creation time is not important. The essence is important.<

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:19

Once upon a time, the situation observed when the mother of his child was raised that everything says that this is mine and this is mine too. Mother said to him - Close your eyes. What do you see? Here it's all yours..
Sometimes a grown man gets excited, and that, in turn, at times, napominalok includes, fatherly, good and most importantly easy to understand explaining that this house of cards is not very reliable, that it can fall apart very quickly, and that maybe we should think about and build next new home, better, perfect.

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Jun 19, 2017 14:54

Gorius08 wrote:once upon a time, the situation observed when the mother of his child was raised that everything says that this is mine and this is mine too. Mother said to him - Close your eyes. What do you see? Here it's all yours..
my mother's analogy requires intellectual processing .raising a child in a philosophical key to any good results ..I had one friend npsnet homegrown ,thinking with NLP techniques advanced genius to grow ,and the child has grown totally inadequate .now disentangle karma and carries the child for psychologists ), the child developed programs Corsair - capture space ..maybe to the Stream thus connected ,the contact with the world was established ,and my mother once cut off

flow .found the chip control the flow of thoughts .first hired as the emotional center - remove unconscious modulation of MT .e.stop VD
noise flow through the body or through the Central axis of the main appliances .the main thing that are not blocked in the chest and neck
at the beginning of the larynx somewhere over the sky looking for the cavity works as a diaphragm, expanding the cavity ,greatly lowering the tongue down
the thread is tightened in this area as a vacuum .the skull needs to buzz as when I chant mantras
put back your properly formulated concentrated thought
have a powerful thoughtform
for General forms of thought that's enough
more specifically, and focused intentions you can set the direction using the technique of " bite of the snake of the Pharaoh "

rel

Post by rel » Mon Jun 19, 2017 15:49

Hi, friends-colleagues! want to share a couple of useful links..

1. Topic Threads generally leads to a rethinking of strategies and tactics, and even "credo", especially so as I configured, as a whole, is critical to any kind of deviations, the disharmonies and the likes.

And here's the movie (specifically the 3 - series of the series "Urban legends", about "artist Hitler") - a very good "visual aid" - in my opinion, in the context of the topic, so just a masterpiece.. I was very much impressed.

And it kind of "pre-Java" uncle Adolf all individually "correct" (well, at least more or less), but in General, it turns out, a mega-brake threads.. and very clearly shows it is not-the adequacy and de-sociality, the futility of such a path..

2. About the crying, all, like, it is clear that it has a purifying action, very useful. But can we expect when it "just happens" (which can be rare and few), and can be used purposefully, like a specific practice. And it's not about watching soap operas) (although, what not))

So, recently, I came across YouTube-channel single centerpeople and old them to me "resonate", and that's what about crying there:

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

I have a way since adolescence has been observed that when a certain singing (not a fun or even namely this, "slow", a howling type, came intuitively) the tears were running straight.. sometimes it's used.. but not regularly, because I do not fully understand "token topics".. and now, to realized that it is also a full practitioner "scrubbing the subconscious", the withdrawal of charges, and even more natural than some others.. will use. already tried, and the relief is noticeable.<