Architecture GAIP. System products SAMM.

Integrated control technology a reality
Гуфест
Re: Architecture GAIP. System products SAMM.

Post by Гуфест » Tue Aug 01, 2017 23:07

Imagination can be made to work on the axle that served it,or to project the highest virtue is love,power,compassion,glory, and so on.Women have their own magic women.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Aug 01, 2017 23:27

The imagination that came out with something not desired,should get your assessment,it is very important your attitude,if you don't accept it then you probably were not in danger,what's more, you can work with this negative-positive,modifying it for the desired time no matter the day,week,month,year,years.Why?so long because there is a development,and knowledge for solving the problem do not come so quickly.Creative people make a mistake when they generated the raw material is not treating him often after this creation has a Creator.Remember the artists who have painted over the years,writers,poets.The priests also years prescribed scenario.

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Aug 02, 2017 13:00

Aurathank you for disclosure the next most important topic .!
we get friends similar to the main ,increase of vibration was always interested in .in high state often throws from the pendant 2 ( first and 1ых shes changed status ,then I realized that the usual izmeneny was .not so with the higher vibrations easy ..) and so powerfully that seemed to the enlightenment .but-subdued ego and stomp on .to keep a long time did not work ,2-3 days like" enlightened" and back in the familiar box .as the tour drove ..with light sadness ,pleasant aftertaste and a desire to be "out there" a little longer ..
about cellular level is very informative .I will re-read many times to imagine and realize
did the technique of resonance .the object was chosen my magical candle with the structures .first plugging occurred for 10 especially with the third column .it seems that everything is exhausted ,what else is coming ?a good to word a technique to make the brain more "uniklinik" .then there was a connection ,as if to the Bank data attached . and off .. felt a full unification with the object I was inside it felt like to be a candle .raced meready event ,something about an era when people lived by candlelight and more ..ostanovitsa and would like to consider but feel is not necessary ,the purpose of the other and is pulled out of the process .a state of complete stagnation .but the hands move by themselves but still scored less than 30 .high state is caught easily ,cool technique .go to 2nd day on the lift ,everything goes ,small coincidences and responses encouraging

раданов

Post by раданов » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:03

raise your vibration
[youtube][/youtube]

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:41

раданов wrote: about cellular level is very informative .I will re-read many times to imagine and realize
Lose apparently, on what page and what the topic was about the cellular level, it is very interesting

Aura
Разработчик

Re: GAIP Architecture. System products SAMM.

Post by Aura » Mon Aug 07, 2017 20:21

Милая wrote:which begs the question, how to separate fantasy from reality? It's not about the imposed illusions of virtualos, and on their own. How to eliminate imagination? On the other hand, what I consider raging imagination, sometimes it gets confirmation from unexpected sources. What about the imagination in General? Where to attach it? How to disassociate themselves from him?
Fantasy and illusion – things are different. If the first is the tools of creativity, planning (when we form an intention, we create with imagination what does not exist yet, right?) and most importantly, controlled by our consciousness (or at least can be controlled), the illusion beyond the control of consciousness, so man and is in her captivity, the captivity of its virtual borders. If you look at the issue from a programmatic level, the imagination is able to expand the boundaries of PI and beyond, the illusion narrows these limits. Is defined as any thing, the results, the fruits. Life is movement, change and cycles of transformations. If you look at system Balance is+, then it becomes clear what changes at what stage one should perform. An inability to change, that is, not to live in accordance with the rhythm, the person experiences suffering, stress, dissatisfaction and rejection of reality. To cope with these experiences, people substitute the real structure of events is illusory, not to change yourself, and to make the outside world change under its static, non-volatile position. That is, in principle, the entire mechanism of formation of illusions. Sometimes it really is an individual process, but most often a virtual program do not pass “tidbit”. There are three mechanism of formation of illusions: generalization, distortion, and omission. The mechanisms can be easily traced in the derivation of experience gain by the level of consciousness, the easiest way to do verbalizer a picture of the world.

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Aug 08, 2017 0:08

Can not pay more attention to the subject. Guests simply attack me "eating" my free time, food and finances. :? "Float" those who have not seen for fifteen years or more. Learn not to "drain" energy.

Topic "rat race". Visited today, my old friend, who had not seen for seven years. Women in our conversations began to complain that she is mopping the floor and someone comes and stomps the floor, and suddenly I remember that seven years ago, she also constantly mopping the floor and were outraged that a clean floor was trampled. Gone seven years!!!, she was in another house, moved, and the theme of trampled floor is still a priority, as, indeed, and other topics. This revelation shocked me, strange obsession suddenly popped up at a glance. His obsession simply to "calculate" by reviewing entries in the diary. I am glad that my "circles" are repeated less and less. Self-development really works, it is easy to understand, meeting with old friends.

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Aug 08, 2017 0:20

Аура wrote:If you look at the issue from a programmatic level, the imagination is able to expand the boundaries of PI and beyond, the illusion narrows these limits.
Aura, thank you, as always, huge! Everything is clear, logical and simple, you know that for a long time to come to news channels, but I would be here only from the guests fight back :(

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:45

Сильван wrote: I Wonder why?
Out of modesty. Why...

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:48

"Knocked out" from the topic much. Return slowly. Realize that they just can't live without it, this is my base, my rock. Not the forum topic, and the direction that it sets.
The technique of resonance is interesting work - I chose the Wallpaper in the hallway, had long been looking for, but picky, can not choose. Was considering options with European urban streets and on one photo I was "covered". I felt a spatial structure, as seen in the photo, in a fraction of seconds understand how it was formed, and in parallel has passed compared to where I live. The avalanche of information per second or less. From one second to write a book several hundred pages.Image for Wallpaper will definitely take this one. Not because they liked it, and that, according to Aura, "link" changing your current status from the second illumination.
It is interesting understanding of creativity. It's not inspiration. Inspiration blindly, it is something akin to enthusiasm, the uncontrolled imagination. The present work is based on a deep, deep understanding, one who owns, the inexhaustible creative processes.
The sensitivity is increasing, and so was high, and now sometimes, just rolls. Get used to new conditions.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Aug 21, 2017 13:11

I chose the Wallpaper in the hallway, had long been looking for
Now you can own any image to throw on a flash drive to come in to the office, print and advertising,print any format for the same price as the Wallpaper.There are many other images that will benefit.I do when imbued with the image that I have.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 24, 2017 19:37

Милая wrote:Guests simply attack me "eating" my free time, food and finances. "Float" those who have not seen for fifteen years or more. Learn not to "drain" energy.
As already explained, in the information space there is a "rough" energy horizontal levels and more "subtle" energy of vertical levels that can be transformed into "rough" with quantitative transition levels (information is in the basic programs). High quality, subtle energy (we had a topic about energy, you know, about what type I am talking about), is the lack of modern space in General. Is it any wonder that its cultivation begins if not hunting, then the increased interest on the part of outer space. This does not mean that You are surrounded by vampires, this happens on an unconscious level, as a signal that there is something valuable, rare, that cannot be generated and saved by other people on their own. As an example, if someone, for example, finds out that a person has healing abilities, no one will go to him to learn and develop these skills yourself - you have to understand that we live in a consumer society. All users that begin to move "up" you can deal with vampirism by the outside world, functioning according to the laws of consumption. For someone to "attack" the homeless, someone visit, someone homeless animals begin to stick...a natural mechanism of self-regulation system. New balance built, each in their own way, there is no single formula, to go to the hermit or to give all to the outside world - the two extremes between which each, in virtue of their task builds on its own. Although stick still through different energy holes, so you can pay attention to the Armor and the density of the energy sector.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 19:58

By the way, and on the other, still a couple of ways to look. For example, in analogy - to get a glass of water, a Cup of ink and connect them with pipes will occur and diffusion.

As they say, don't want diffusion with no one to interact, make everything you forgot. Here only can man live in a social void... the Interaction just gives the fullness of life. And one more thing )

So perhaps it makes sense not to break off interaction, but simply infinitely dilute ink with water and they will become more transparent

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 20:05

Another would be to understand how to get clean water, or at least not dirty...

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 24, 2017 20:18

.по. wrote:By the way, and on the other, still a couple of ways to look. For example, in analogy - to get a glass of water, a Cup of ink and connect them with pipes will occur and diffusion.

As they say, don't want diffusion with no one to interact, make everything you forgot. Here only can man live in a social void... the Interaction just gives the fullness of life.
Described two extremes.
.по. wrote:Another would be to understand how to get clean water, or at least not dirty...
For each clean water is as clean as the water that has managed to achieve in a certain past experience. Therefore, the concept of "clean water" is an abstract idealization. There is a desire for purification is determined by sensory perceptions, subordinate to the law of frequency space. Thus, all that the people experienced, can be described by a common concept inherent in the monad...the star...point, line, triangle, square, circle. All this obeyed or followed from infinity and formed in various combinations, determine the current settings of the frequency. The ancient recorded in the form of symbolic language that can be read, have the properties of volume.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 20:21

again... in the abstract... If the growth of consciousness in the vertical direction is "finding yourself", for example I have a biological identity<-my time (past and future)<-my condition<-my choice...

The increase in horizontal is: I->my population (the value of my view of society, respect for other individuals, like me, mutual assistance and the survival of the species)->life on the planet as a whole (the value of all life, all want to live and all have a chance at anything)->life in space and the value of all life in the universe (this is science fiction).

Horizontal to master not easier than vertical. And one can hardly say it's worse or less important... But then what is really there vampires around... on one side the vampires on the other - the value of life and comfort (the same for all at large), and between them hell... And from this angle reflectors be only poor people who don't even understand what exactly they need help )))

In addition, the balance... Samoistseleniya can not be, because... Until you write. Only in interaction with the tops can be exhaustion, but that's just because almost all do, thinking that vampires eat them, while the opposite is true - it samostata they are "vampires", that is those who have unpleasant splashing out )))
Last edited by .по. on Thu Aug 24, 2017 20:32, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 24, 2017 20:32

.по. wrote:again... in the abstract... If the growth of consciousness in the vertical direction is "finding yourself", for example I have a biological identity<-my time (past and future)<-my condition<-my choice...

The increase in horizontal is: I->my population (the value of my view of society, respect for other individuals, like me, mutual assistance and the survival of the species)->life on the planet as a whole (the value of all life, all want to live and all have a chance at anything)->life in space (this is science fiction).
In the system of Tetrad - Yes. But there are others. Well, the cultivation of the consciousness, even in this system is consistent with the value and respect for other individuals, probably even the opposite. Zero is not a minus.
.по. wrote:Horizontal to master not easier than vertical. And one can hardly say it's worse or less important... But then what is really there vampires around... on one side the vampires on the other - the value of life and comfort her, and between them the heck...
No doubt. First, there is the study of the horizontal level, then the output on the vertical. The point is that the refusal to communicate with someone You don't hurt him. Himself does, and this is his choice.
.по. wrote:In addition, the balance... Samoistseleniya can not be, because... Until you write. Only in interaction with the tops can be exhaustion, but that's just because almost all do, thinking that vampires eat them, while the opposite is true )))
Yes, and it's non-linear position. It is necessary to understand and be able to take. Vampires are vampires - the position of the Saint. Also position if you are willing to take :)

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Aug 24, 2017 21:24

In the system of Tetrad - Yes. But there are others.
and what else is possible? For the Platonic bodies with an increase of faces mean?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 24, 2017 21:56

.по. wrote:and what else is possible? For the Platonic bodies with an increase of faces mean?
Not really. The five Platonic solids from the standpoint of geometry operate some primary energy (the ether), which in the five Platonic solids takes its perfect shape, forming the concept of the twist angle of the energy, and the systems are a tool to organise the information to help you find the law, the General pattern that the meaning of informational chaos, the midst of daily events, and at the same time the matrix of thinking, which determines the ordering of the information in the individual consciousness. The system is closely connected with the sacred concept of number and proportion in a given form that is used in various sacred buildings is the main sacred geometry, and is important here transitions 1 2, 2 3, etc., that is, the transformation from one system to another, i.e. alchemy :) The system will define the initial coherence in the world, present in experience the qualities of numbers. For example, the unit helps to highlight the commonality of the integrity of the question that works at this moment thinking, system dyad - number 2 - gives us an idea of the differences, polarities and complementary forces, however, are present in General. System triad - 3 - helps to establish relationship, to achieve balance between opposites, which, however, is contained in the monad, to achieve reconciliation, tetrada - the number 4 defines the activities pentad - 5 - to achieve the value and potential...we are talking about systems as about the qualities of consciousness, matrixes, which operates the thinking of the entire human consciousness is considered to contain a maximum of 8 qualities of consciousness at each level, reflected also in eight trigrammic Bagua (meaning not Feng Shui, and the practice Bagua-Zhang), where in the body shape that (in theory :)) form a form of the energy structure of the body, worked out all the 8 qualities of consciousness. And then - ninth transition point, the same 8 qualities at a new level (the second circle of Bagua-Zhang), which is reflected in the system eneagramma, or a Balance of+, the system description of which is in materials of the club of self-development, and some systems are described in detail in the basic programs of the pendants I level.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Aug 24, 2017 22:04

Лон wrote:lose apparently, on what page and what the topic was about the cellular level, it is very interesting
3rd stage of the workshop, the forum will not be published.

Лон

Post by Лон » Thu Aug 24, 2017 23:55

Аура wrote: 3rd stage of the workshop, the forum will not be published.
Also in the thread a Microcosm, You wrote:
Аура wrote: In the General section of the workshop technician directly control the flows there, this technique is given on the 3rd level of the workshop, because technology is powerful, and untrained vegetatio may get out of order.
Without consideration of the published material in the workshop is better not to climb in the 3rd level?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Aug 28, 2017 21:11

Many come from friends just to stand in silence,I'm not worried vampiric or not,when a person is good,I think it's like the battery gives the warmth,all of this is good.

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Aug 30, 2017 22:10

the vampire is not someone who is near to get warm fell
vampires are those who having not the will ,mind ,energy, etc .internal resource used to exist at the expense of opportunism
and exhibit requirements not to themselves , but to the outside world
implement the inconsistency at the expense of others
it
1. the victim ,crybabies ,poor and all those who love to talk about what they are unhappy ,as they bad as they have offended fate
2 .those who exposes online photo of his wedding, vacations, and food,who will tell you about themselves and their achievements( even if it doesn't achieve) and I love to talk about every step of the way ,thoughts ,emotions, and how amazing they were and what they are doing in life ,places to insert your opinion

vampires are those who aggressively attack and those who want attention to his person ,pulling the energy of attention in each barrel bung

on the forum are evaluated by the degree of "clogging of the air" :) poke a finger will not ,in the neighboring branches, chatter-branches and sections clearly ..a bunch of posts in a row about yourself and your vision of the world ))

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Sep 12, 2017 21:30

To penetrate the essence of things is not difficult, I seep inward like the SAP of the tree, imbues the fibers with moisture. (Remember there is a Japanese haiku.) But what does this mean? Predestination in all - in objects, plants, man. Emptiness and fullness to overflowing, a complete cycle of development and a huge field of activities - all at the same time. The human body is "tucked" between the earth and the sky, which travel to other worlds, on other planets, in other galaxies? The body is "tied" to the Earth, it will not survive without her, it - its cells, its function.
And another question, why me? Understanding does not bring happiness, it's easier to squint and not know anything. Happiness is hiding in the dark.

.по.

Post by .по. » Tue Sep 12, 2017 21:52

And another question, why me?
the question that arises at all ))) Shaky-rolls his to resolve, for example in the form of "if not me, then who?"
And understanding of happiness does not... Ideal - beautiful, truth - terrible. No wonder "the Matrix" one wanted to go... But as they say, a penny - get into the body )) To balance, understanding you can increase the Ideal. Only where it to take, but to create - to create beauty...