Architecture GAIP. System products SAMM.

Integrated control technology a reality
Милая
Re: Architecture GAIP. System products SAMM.

Post by Милая » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:48

раданов wrote:flow .found the chip control the flow of thoughts .first hired as the emotional center - remove unconscious modulation of MT .e.stop VD
noise flow through the body or through the Central axis of the main appliances .the main thing that are not blocked in the chest and neck
at the beginning of the larynx somewhere over the sky looking for the cavity works as a diaphragm, expanding the cavity ,greatly lowering the tongue down
the thread is tightened in this area as a vacuum .the skull needs to buzz as when I chant mantras
put back your properly formulated concentrated thought
have a powerful thoughtform
for General forms of thought that's enough
more specifically, and focused intentions you can set the direction using the technique of " bite of the snake of the Pharaoh "
Interesting technique, will have to "make" daddy separate for practical techniques.

Flow: it was still allocate time to each day to devote an hour and a half of focused work with the body, flows, structures. Made it a priority, give him the best hours of the morning. My goal is not to achieve occasional insights, and to obtain sustainable results.
The people around cheerful, collected, happy. Laugh a lot, those who considered themselves to be not creative, exhibit creativity, and those who have actively worked, push everyday life aside and allow yourself to be immersed in the creativity deeper. It turns out, are happy and want to do something else.
I wonder reacts physical body began some active regeneration, hair, nails, skin in excellent condition, maybe just a summer....)))

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Jun 28, 2017 14:13

Flow: it's a persistent understanding skin consistency around processes, awareness, the feeling of being a part of these processes. Always strained attachment to the outcome, she was gone.There is a process, and the result is the beginning of a new process. Understanding the level of intelligence was always, understanding the body - it is different. Love this, love, immersed in life with my head, every moment is a pleasure. You can stop every moment and to develop in any direction or simply to enjoy.

Лон

Post by Лон » Wed Jun 28, 2017 20:54

A lot of things I watched and read, but here is the link https://youtu.be/7Xiwu6VIU-Y/ A. Sklyarova "Geometry of space" I'm sure the topic of GAIP like no other! :D
Aura mentioned something(a) about complex numbers casual..apparently it is at least arch is important

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:49

Милая wrote:I Wonder reacts physical body began some active regeneration, hair, nails, skin in excellent condition, maybe just a summer....)))
Wow, what an interesting effect...especially for women :) Share what you use, how did you manage to achieve a visible effect?
Really like You to read :o From Your posts it emanates the energy of focused effort...inspiring))

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 13:00

Learn gradually to understand those moments when it deviates from its course. If not immediately, late, but start to see them sometimes. In principle it is possible to steer to try, except that not at once it turns out, there are certain times when this is possible, then the question to them not to sleep or not to catch in the chase after the Elves, we need vigilance.
The word Legend flashes lately, and here and there, looked a 3 series until, as uncle Adolf tried to wash in the sink at night, cosit funny. About crying - Yes. You need to cry, if you want, here I am many years did not cry, and now to catch up sometimes. Feel more alive and rested, all advise. Yes, Radanov, npsnet homegrown, they are. I read somewhere that Erickson chickens hypnotized and they build went, I don't know how much truth there is, but to have a look at that.

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:44

ОльгаВВ wrote:Share what you use, how did you manage to achieve a visible effect?
Really like You to read :o From Your posts it emanates the energy of focused effort...inspiring))
Thank you :o I think it worked the holistic approach. Here's the post Aura viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5782&start=100 about free energy "caught", to put it mildly. Became the focus of track energy loss, to warn them, gradually come to understand what the potential God gave me, and how I'm methodically poured into a sieve.

Targeted retention of energy and its capacity-regular efforts lead to a new quality of life, body including. Plus the practice of meditation on the structures, transmission flows, "energy" walk. In may was able to undergo apitherapy belogolovaya in order to stimulate immunity. Home laugh, say you so soon new teeth will grow. And I happy - good! Only gets them if I'm not busy and all your energy fuse direct to household chores. U-u-uh!
Actually :oops: to work much on anything, so continue...

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:48

Gorius08 wrote:Learn gradually to understand those moments when the readings from your course. If not immediately, late, but start to see them sometimes. In principle it is possible to steer to try, except that not at once it turns out, there are certain times when this is possible, then the question to them not to sleep or not to catch in the chase after the Elves, we need vigilance.
Also keep track of such processes. If possible, adjust the direction, it is not always possible. Saves one the moment I left the train, the morning hours are my own.

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:46

About the inner critic wants to tell, the light is shed, that he knew know about it. The owner, at the time, didn't let me read, very interesting, arguing that with the middle no one reads that all you need to do, starting with the first Chapter of the first volume, beat off desire in General. Also about the drawing, you will find a bunch of reasons and advice on what to do, what does not, not symmetrical, not yours, in another time. So funny. Sing, dance, sculpt - it's not him. Not able, talented, tomorrow will be the mood, we have to wait - it's all garbage, don't believe him. Want - to do. And if you do not want to at least try a couple of times, it can be specifically already trampled under him, using creativity as a practice at least in order to hear themselves, to hear it, now we know how he's different from us. If judged by his standards, a bad artist of me, two identical circles to draw does not work. But, as glad at heart, when you take and draw and sculpt, and dance. And a book that I will read, very much it is interesting.

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 14:27

Sometimes it turns out to find an unusual layer of consciousness. Try not to suppress the condition and to develop possible. It is very interesting, another level of communication with people, understanding them, especially women, probably due to the fact that they are closer to nature. There is a sense of some shared secret. Even winking at old ladies on the street. And someone who laughs incessantly in my presence, although funny, nothing happens and like serious people. Male population relaxes too much, someone even starts to yawn. Is "in front" when meeting with some people changing their behavior. At first, manifesting itself with strange side selfish nature, the desire to compete and show yourself with the best hand, it is too late adequate, calm and reasonable. The person is revealed,
starting to trust some secrets, feeling that there is no danger and the situation contributes to this.

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:44

Passed a new milestone. Turn on the continuous monitoring, search of growth points, the axes of symmetry. The question " how?" there is a continuous background. Too much, too fast moving, not enough time to develop a new understanding, a new rolls.Not cope with the flow, he's stronger, much stronger...

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:51

Милая wrote:Passed a new milestone. Turn on the continuous monitoring, search of growth points, the axes of symmetry. The question " how?" there is a continuous background. Too much, too fast moving, not enough time to develop a new understanding, a new rolls.Not cope with the flow, he's stronger, much stronger...
“Quiet-exactly” will not always because there are external rhythms and software processes. Well, what You shared, because now many who InfoSpace some contact are “not coping”. That is, for the current period such a race, or a data burst, a normal. This is generally the theme of the new products - headbands Navigator...once again convinced that the release of new products always takes place at the right time. Planned before, happened now, and it is now more relevant than ever. There are different modes of functioning of consciousness, and now the space you could say puts more stringent requirements on the human consciousness. I talk a lot about the work of consciousness, but not all understand what it is and how it works. Because you can only understand it running consciousness. Still not understand that in 2012 the end of the world took place, many feel a change “hindsight”, they say, somehow it all felt different, that's before I've done certain actions, they led to the result, and now are not, and many anomalies became apparent, and many people left us... But consciousness only enough to it to say in passing, not to understand and perform, because you need to understand to be able to. There is a bandage Navigator interesting module of a Holographic memory. Is a module that can bring a person to understanding of (one of features). For example, to the understanding of the global rhythms that they have changed and how things will never be, but like as before, and do not fit into the new reality. And try global changes to fit into their current world view, in the current built system reactions. But hardly anyone tries their reactions to revise and work consciousness, switch to the other state and to enter into resonance with the space. The human mind is confronted with things which before did not face, and need to give them definition, and if the definitions of not, and in the world view these things. Consciousness begins to come into conflict with the space to be offended by the event. Know sometimes make negligent disciples, when there is a ready decision the task of trying to fit the answer. And it turns out that one little number doesn't fit into a coherent picture of the existing dogmas, so...erase a small figure, and everything will be orderly and well? Yes, on paper, that is, in our virtual world. And the memory of a little mismatch driven into the depths of the subconscious. What is a small number compared to the bread – to go to work, to shop, to build a life that's why you need to make in the stream, as a key configuration of the importance-unimportance of event flow. Not restaurantleiter with the flow, not he is stronger, he is You, the only question is – who is stronger?<

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 19:44

Милая wrote:search growth points, axes of symmetry
Understand that it is worth to pay special attention to the back. It should be smooth. Then the flow felt better. Chair for posture decided to try to help for these purposes, you want to watch. Removes the gap in the waist where the top and bottom, minus the fact that the feet are not on the floor.
Милая wrote:"energy" walking
And it's like?

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 19:53

раданов wrote:flow .found the chip control the flow of thoughts .first hired as the emotional center - remove unconscious modulation of MT .e.stop VD
noise flow through the body or through the Central axis
Notice that this changes the focus of the vision. And yet, in reverse order, to change the point of focus and increased opportunity to experience flow. Whatever you like, visual, kinesthetic stuff..

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Jul 18, 2017 0:36

Gorius08 wrote:Honey wrote(a):
"energy" walking
And it's like?
Early in the morning barefoot on the dew in the woods, "grabbing" the Ground with his feet, passing through streams, absorbing the sounds, the smells, the rays of the rising sun 20-30 min.
Tried to add a walk in the evening, but then can not sleep, just "sausage" from the threads.

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Jul 18, 2017 0:37

Gorius08 wrote:got to learn to pay special attention to the back. It should be smooth. Then the flow felt better.
Back,Yes, even neck and head in one line.

раданов

Post by раданов » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:41

Gorius08 wrote: Notice that this changes the focus of the vision.
using this technique caught a couple of times three-dimensional image of a flat image on the TV. 3d glasses not necessary )

on my candle with the codes of the cards of alchemy ..lit a few times .. called her bactrocera .cause - and-effect instant
I would even say extrabalance artifact I created )
thought produces its effects immediately
usually stretched all mental actions -consequences , and then immediately a visual feedback of the world .and the corresponding consequences
in a week learned how to think until healing
with this candle turns tight communication with the pendants .interestingly ,the metamorphosis the same effect ?
learned to manage programmes pendants mentally .once even stream of numbers caught the record .. did not have time

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:42

Милая wrote:moving too fast, no time to develop a new understanding, a new rolls.
There are several days of clean up necessary. Susceptibility there is such a thing. Maybe you freak out, but it can be used as a kind of training.

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:07

Милая wrote:Early in the morning barefoot on the dew in the woods, "grabbing" the Ground with his feet, passing through streams, absorbing the sounds, the smells, the rays of the rising sun 20-30 min.
Tried to add a walk in the evening, but then can not sleep, just "sausage" from the threads.
Good exercise, and I know the feeling after. The beauty of it is, as in the exercise "Boat" is described in the workshop that the effect is felt immediately, provided that it is done right, of course. And even that has room to grow, i.e. every next time you can do better than the previous.

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:14

раданов wrote:in a week learned how to think until healing
Yes, this candle will learn to think)..

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Jul 25, 2017 17:09

It is easy to get out of the comfort zone. Moreover, it is not crazy "little or no" and understand that it is not scary, because control of the situation.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Jul 31, 2017 17:25

Work outside of your comfort zone can be interesting.)

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Aug 01, 2017 22:12

Guest I can't say that is interesting,but requires effort, definitely.

The theme of the resonance of my theme. Understand that working in this direction for a long time and with interest. Part info, caught up in pieces, part - gut feeling, intuition. Intuitively headed in the right direction, but not asked, not sounded, because I have a rich imagination, head and share, which is not itself in your imagination to believe, and to convince begin.

Hence the question, how to separate fantasy from reality? It's not about the imposed illusions of virtualos, and on their own. How to eliminate imagination? On the other hand, what I consider raging imagination, sometimes it gets confirmation from unexpected sources. What about the imagination in General? Where to attach it? How to disassociate themselves from him?

.по.

Post by .по. » Tue Aug 01, 2017 22:20

imagination is very cool ))) Engine only - it is constantly created and invented something new, write new paintings, music, poems, songs, movies, novels. It is best to attach it to the creativity of any sort, which can be anything, even a brand new one, anyone not previously invented.

And, most importantly, not to believe in it blindly, it's just the imagination to accept as fantasy (probability) and be sure to seek confirmation, traces of it in ordinary physical processes, events and phenomena. Must be as pragmatic and practical communication, unwavering observation in the material, referring with all skepticism, statistics, independent evidence including.

That has to be performed to check the reality of the imagination, does it have a place or the man himself clocked (it is not easily, the base lever of the psyche without limiter). And while people should not be afraid, but on the contrary gladly accept any criticism and skepticism, carefully studying - and there are indeed contradictions, but maybe there is something not doing do. It's called "earthing" ))) And there is not any drinking, Smoking, eating heavy meals and sex is funny how some think ))

Imagination should not interfere, but to believe in him with extreme caution.
Last edited by .по. on Tue Aug 01, 2017 22:55, edited 2 times in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Aug 01, 2017 22:46

:)
Last edited by Гуфест on Wed Aug 02, 2017 19:05, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Aug 01, 2017 22:58

Sweet imagination is a gift; the estimated possibility that can be realized,exist in space,in magic without this in any way.Another thing is the incoming information images are received as a given,but it should be finished in the correct and favorable light,the script need to prescribe and modify,so it was good.