Fundamentals of energy-magic

Integrated control technology a reality
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: basics of energy-magic

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 11, 2016 16:54

Аура wrote:Fat women in the abdomen and hips is a consequence of the inability to redistribute energy.
Exactly, but still have the natural protection of sensini , in the hips and abdomen fat is deposited as the protection of the fetus.:"...of the 4,000 genes involved in the accumulation of fat, male and female animals are the same only 138. And after observing the people, the members of the research team found that in men, fat is often delayed in the stomach, and in women on the thighs and abdomen. Women's fat called hypoid, it is rich in fatty acids which are necessary for the development of a child during pregnancy and lactation. Because women's fat is of strategic importance (it is the reserve of nutrients for the offspring), nature has taken care of its protection: to get rid of the hypoid fat is much harder than from Android. This explains why women who starve haphazard, waist and hips, instead of being perfect, remain the same or even increase in volume. The body, instead of get rid of fat begins more actively to create reserves, knowing that hunger and procreation (and this function considers most important, even the body of careerists joined the ranks of the movement "child-free") - are incompatible. Professional athletes, whose bodies amount of fat happens to be falling below the critical rules stop having your period: find no fat reserves, the body prevents the possibility of conception."
Probably excessive fear for one's offspring contributes to greater accumulation of fat in stock))
Аура wrote: And if you start to deal with them, then the information level is essentially the process starts...struggle with their femininity and the feminine that as it will only lead to an increase in the imbalance – the more you fight, the more there is.
Hence it is often infertility in women struggling with weight , struggling with offspring)) But everything should be in moderation-balance.
Аура wrote:Software body fat reflect the operation of security software. There is nothing wrong with their work, but there are features – activation potential “attack”, the more I tried to fight it, the more they are activated. In this case, to treat body fat as “waste” is not quite correct, it is a natural energy, Your energy, but are localized in certain areas because of the inability to put, to send, in a word, to transform.
It seems that the most important place in a woman's thigh , tummy and chest, there is accumulated "strategicheskiy stock"))) And how the woman is Thrifty))as for her figure, and there's no guitar and contrabass obtained if overly Thrifty. :? It is noticed that the household ladies, "torturing" of the household food 3 times a day and Supplement with necessary,full, and instinctively close accumulate the stock. Everything in the house! All in itself!
Аура wrote:Further, when the protective programs is not necessary to show excessive activity, there is the creative aspect, that is, where this energy will be redirected.
If you are aware that the process of opekane, excessive has got to stop. Often to their last breath and hoarding.....))))) May have inertia?
Аура wrote: For the localization of body fat you can always determine what the woman in this "support" is not enough, that is what is necessary to protect. It is believed that the uterus and the emotional center line up woman here to look for support we need, but a strong-willed center (abdomen) is protected in attempts to suppress (fighting with a partner, the lack of pair harmony).
Identity is true. Man ,occupying a small office or even working usually without a simple tummy as soon as the post gets higher, growing belly by leaps and bounds. Critics say:"Stuck...." But no. Belly among men is to protect. The higher the position, the more fears than women Have more fears in society for the family and in the family , so it Shirshov in the hips.
Hence the conclusion. Skinny fearless? Or who can possess the body's energy and emotions? Or they are not Thrifty ,headless))?
For thinking out loud, please do not kick hurts)))but interesting combination of work Energopraktik + BRM+ essences and not only ...
Necessary items of protection, so as not to waste their energy on defense and to save "vibropile" -unwanted fat.It's just who needs protection, without comprehension of how the power system as a whole.
Energeticheskimi practices together with protection BRM +esentialy the result better in later builds body geometry, crystal man, accumulating energopraktika control of the body, energies , thoughts, emotions and there is no need to defend myself. All will become harmonious. On harmonious, not attack, because there is nothing to fear harmonious harmonious reproduces and the offspring and thoughts and actions under it and the body adapts.
Аура wrote: If you pick a problem essence, then the first aspect you need to choose essences that work with body volume (circulatory system) and the rotation body (muscular system) and the second with the body of the collection (tendon system), and truncated body (endocrine system), but most of the time a combination of these two aspects.
Here, everything seems clear, but want to try)))as always)) Where can I get detailed info on body volume and body rotation....in General, almost clear, but why endocrine -usechange body? Yet awareness is not reached. Please give me a link where it described practices. People sometimes asks, and I'm still in this as it is conceptually not clear. Maybe it was described somewhere earlier , but have missed or not realized.<

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue May 17, 2016 20:44

Аура wrote:Uncontrolled emocionalna is the most affordable way to burning energy because of the high sensitivity (a large number of nerve endings per unit area) of the nervous system in the emotional center.
Where is the emotional center?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue May 17, 2016 20:49

Well Anahata well. :?

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue May 17, 2016 21:05

Achimthanks :o It seemed to me that in this thread the location of the centers do not correspond to chakras in the conventional sense. Aura, if I could :)

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue May 17, 2016 21:38

Корвин wrote:
Милая wrote:Aura, please tell me, what, from the point of view of technology SAM, excess weight, fat deposits in the body? What processes lead to its deposition and accumulation?
Which side do not look likely it is still dirt and debris not derived from the body well, and for this reason in every particular of their and in accordance with this te something to work you need to choose the essence of neuroses , fears , specific organs have it all in the description, the educational program of essences. Or puzzled to take the task of BRM, for example, and under it the essence for better attunement, but to do still all to have
Yeah, me too, in connection with the General spring postroeniem, such an understanding it is unusual that the fat is indeed energy, but the energy is not stock, and the energy required to "package" unexamined negativity in the physical body. This understanding came from observations of myself and other women.

Losing weight women is usually hovering, angry and generally negative. Fat leaves, releasing not developed the negative, and if it remains unexamined, the pounds quickly come back.

Fat people are usually good-natured and cheerful, because their physical body found a clever way to "pack" the negative fat, not burdening the psyche.

The woman, faced with the situation that caused her to be the wave of negativity, scored on their efforts stroyenii and begins to actively consume food for energy, this negative packaging. Negativity is not going away, not seized in the conventional sense, but rather held within the physical body using energy as fat.

Pregnant women and nursing well too, sometimes better, and it's really care about his psyche, dependent completely during this period, from the mind of the mother. Packing of negativity more comfortable than its study, and the body is "packing" his fat, worrying about the mental well-being of the offspring.

Such treatment I never met, this is one of my morning inspirations, and suddenly it is the truth...<

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue May 17, 2016 22:03

Аура wrote:In this case, to treat body fat as “waste” is not quite correct, it is a natural energy, Your energy, but are localized in certain areas because of the inability to put, to send, in a word, to transform
The last few years I adhered to this concept, taken from me the books on qigong, but could not apply it practically, though I sincerely tried. But the concept of "garbage" goes well.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 18, 2016 2:02

Sweetheart Responsible for the emotions of the third chakra, manipura. She takes emotions from the outside.
But ,the 2nd chakra — SVADHISTHANA-the Subtle body of the aura and Emotional body.
Psychological functions — Emotions, sexuality. The focus of sexual energy. The feeling of their sex, their feelings. The ability to enjoy life, build relationships with the opposite sex, to have a stable mood, to Express their feelings. Moral standards. Unsatisfied desires, repressed fantasies, and emotional trauma.
Anahata-This chakra is responsible for the coordinated work of the heart, dorsal spine, lungs, bronchi and circulatory system.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed May 18, 2016 2:18

Could not resist when about chakras it )))

Emotions are felt in the heart and throat (and spill out as well). The fire in the form of irritation spills through the heart from back to front. Water in the form of resentment spit throat. Jealousy is dirty water in the heart. Envy is there, in the throat/chest (pectoris). Almost the entire range of emotions a person expresses outwardly through the throat and heart with different quality purification of only two elements.

As for the 2nd chakra, that men have a prostate gland, in women the uterus. This is actually the source of sexual energy that is lifting the front of the water gives the most range of emotions (rainbow range). That is the 2nd chakra, the person does not feel emotions and can't. If the water is not raised and is at the bottom - it's just lust (also a necessary thing in a constructive elaboration of this skill, and permit yourself to enjoy). And when the water in the stomach is yearning and bliss, butterflies.

the third chakra, the solar plexus is the location of the soul, back out of the fire rises (less weak than the bottom). The third chakra takes nothing - on the contrary, it expresses the will of the soul, the will of man, in the form of adrenaline, the first hormone in the chain of all hormonal reactions (before him, only dopamine pituitary in the form of "I want")

as for Anahata... That in itself is just a protective chakra, immune, translated as "unbreakable". Is the same school of T-cells, without which people would die for a couple of years from first illness. But with her many different bodies are not present in pronounced form in the physical body, but felt no worse than they are already more interesting: to bowl on the entire torso, the horizontal shoulder of the chakras of the Trinity, mini-chakra, just below anahata (hrit).

With regard to the physical heart... it anahata, like other neural netting (chakra) does not affect directly, he has his own pacemaker, your clock generator. At heart only affect hormones and different chakras.

And what about qigong and weight loss... Straight round tastic (adrenaline triggers fat storage). Reverse circle Judith (water element promotes the breakdown of fat). As for the reason why losing weight women annoying... Just eat hunting and hungry dinosaur in the belly angry, triggering the adrenaline to stimulate the accumulation of fat. And the adrenaline is light and irritation. If you don't give in and watch from the background, then he comes to the brain and there will be quite a different state of mind. When the "irritation" is just a term. Only willpower is not enough )))

And fat people are kind, Yes. Them adrenaline on the heart no pressure rage, they have it just below process, there is the insulin the pancreas is in direct connection with the concentration of adrenaline. The sin of gluttony in General ))<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 18, 2016 2:35

мимоходом wrote:Emotions are felt in the heart and throat (and spill out as well). The fire in the form of irritation spills through the heart from back to front. Water in the form of resentment spit throat. Jealousy is dirty water in the heart. Envy is there, in the throat/chest (pectoris). Almost the entire range of emotions a person expresses outwardly through the throat and heart with different quality purification of only two elements.
The key word is emotion, then Yes the centres Anahata and vishudha ,manipura and accepts))).But ,the 2nd chakra — SVADHISTHANA-the Subtle body of the aura and Emotional body. :?
And generally , on personal observations, what people accept, perhaps even all the emotions to sort through, ie chakras. Fear is the coccyx, as they say :"the Fifth point feel")), although some solar plexus catches))) from hell where prispichivaet)). Bliss - the second chakra and so on to this specific. Attack emotional . as anger ,irritation - 3rd chakra, often the breakouts are in the area from aggression. Love and tenderness, joy and ...heart. Resentment and anger nevinchany-throat and sometimes there is overflow of emotions, usually .
Therefore, there is no definite answer. What assemblage point, probably depends on this))).

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed May 18, 2016 11:12

))
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND generally , on personal observations, what people accept, perhaps even all the emotions to sort through, ie chakras. Fear the coccyx
By the way, the knees are also chakras, but call them "vessels." The knee is the "heart and feet" and able to feel (under certain conditions) a significant range of subtle feelings, including Love, only of course weaker than in the chest.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:the Key word is emotion, then Yes the centres Anahata and Vishuddha
How many times have you seen men sitting in a subway Express their emotions with his knees, sitting next to the girls.) But though not quite consciously.)

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed May 18, 2016 13:54

Achim LILY-P passing Sterifilt thank you all!!!

Turned out fabulous illustration of the fact, when everyone is right ... in its own coordinate system. I clearly saw what happens when one and the same thing considered in different systems of understanding or out of any system in principle. Very lucidly happened :o :o

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 18, 2016 16:04

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:How many times have you seen men sitting in a subway Express their emotions with his knees, sitting next to the girls.) But though not quite consciously.)
Knees -indicator character)), They also receiver some pulses from the man opposite but secondary. Do everything you can to sort through , ie on the chakras or points as for acupuncture points , it is also energoinformative flows into those areas-points, the nature of the information itself)))Just signs people they are known, and the physical level is manifested in different ways. GEIP so give us a hint))) what to expect, what not to do and what will happen)) Ie thus, GAIP through our subconscious gives a signal to the consciousness, and it is, if we're a slowpoke, reflected in the points, meridians and chakras. Muscles also accumulate information and there is also their zone...Just personal recent observations.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed May 18, 2016 16:18

Well, ugly fatties already the excuses himself.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 18, 2016 16:51

Wolverine
It's about who you are , I wonder? :shock: About my 45 pounds? :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed May 18, 2016 17:45

By the way, met "somewhere", the term "emotioneering" /in some cases use of inorganic OS-Ah/.
And Yes, Anahata is a too simplified example, Honeyexcuse me.
I mean - if a person thinks-perceives as the Anahata chakra. I meant something different, a little more volume /although, in my opinion, too simplified/ sort /words don't explain/ so as above it was about:
Милая wrote:emotional center
Last edited by Иван Славов on Thu May 19, 2016 17:20, edited 1 time in total.

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed May 18, 2016 22:18

Россомаха wrote:Well, ugly fatties already the excuses himself.
In fact on most systems/exercises aimed at self-development/improvement of man, with the physical body is the base.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Thu May 19, 2016 11:42

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Wolverine
It's about who you are , I wonder? :shock: About my 45 pounds? :)
About those who weighs under center :shock:

Фан-том

Post by Фан-том » Sun May 22, 2016 19:43

How many times have you seen men sitting in a subway Express their emotions with his knees, sitting next to the girls.) But though not quite consciously.)
Interesting observation, I repeatedly injured my knees, so pretty sensitive.
So during the study was a variety of sensations when communicating in the team, so to speak, not consciously to stretch the conversation among the participants. Public transport also there are observations, but more depends on the sensitivity of the opposite side. I can remember only 2 vivid case when there was such a dialogue. And in one clearly outplayed me, but in the second there was fear from the opponent, and was followed by an urgent surrender of transport. At that time, it all comes down to random coincidence, today there is no such circle, and public transportation if it happened, it was more focused on reading books and not search in the crowd... If anyone has any work or notes, it would be interesting...

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:37

Hello. Question by noo-coulombs.Don't know does it look stupid,probably rather amateurish. Do I have to start with work with the DOE-pendants 1 level? Or all individually, and then,is it possible to start with noo-Coulomb level 2? What is the "cost of failure" applicable to this option?

раданов

Post by раданов » Mon Jul 11, 2016 13:36

the Art of Mak in which the subject of Aura answered in detail .you can immediately level 2 if your software box trained .correct if wrong .. the prices are there is no error if not ready for level 2 ,the program will still not work in full force
in my experience level 1 gives the base ,cleans the path .became more peaceful and purposeful .changed the goals themselves and the perception of reality .2 level gives a new and full ability to develop

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:25

From this point of view, consecrated the cross on the body - a complete device, and the Church - a magical temple, which is available to everyone at any time. But faith related to a specific religion, magic, transformed into a virtual program.[/quote]

Consider the information from the cross crucifix how do you represent what its information component ,share your knowledge.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:08

Аура wrote:the Filters of perception and patterns of thinking
it is in fact certain conditions to operate with its integrated field. The filters of perception and patterns of thinking are among funds software immunity.
Main principles of formation and work with the filters of perception and patterns of thinking are the same, therefore we consider them together, the difference between them is that the perceptual filters are responsible for filtering incoming information, and patterns of thinking – standardization of treatment received and the filtered information.

The physical layer of the filters of perception are the senses, but it is important to remember that the work of the senses is only one of the modes of operation of the filters of perception that exist at the program level. Possible filters of perception only at the program level, physical level, which explains how the presence of dreams, and many “phenomena”: the vision with the eyes closed, the possibility of vision blind from birth people, the substitution of some of the other senses (vision, smell, feeling, images, smell, sounds, etc.), tactile or visual perception of the senses, etc. what's More, the software level of the filters of perception more natural, as in normal physical perception, you must deal with a “translation” of information from a software language to the physical level.

Program the perceptual Filters perform an important function: save from income every second, a huge volume of information carried by all the world, which the consciousness would be awash. The filters of perception can be described as a focus: the allocation of one and pruning the other. Naturally, this “focus” created by the filters of perception can navigate through the hierarchy levels of GAIP. What level is the focus, depends on the range of information obtained: if the focus happens on the physical level, the range of information available for perception, immediately shrinking, because the physical level is the lowest in the hierarchy of GAAP. An example of the filters of perception only at the program level is telepathy. One example of level changes of the perceptual filters can lead described in the books of Castaneda's concept of “casual attention”, “second” and “third attention”.

Program the Patterns of thinking responsible for standardized treatment received through the filters of perception of information: it is also necessary and convenient, because each time to carry out complex mental operations regarding any information received would be long and energy consuming. The task of the patterns of thinking quickly and effectively decompose the received information on the shelves – in its place. The basic pattern of thinking is, of course, “possible-impossible” and “important-not important”. From childhood we were led to believe that white is white, black is black, and the task of thought patterns attributed to white to white, black to black, and the filters of perception in white see only white and black – just black. This is the easiest and “energy-saving” type of thinking – dual (reactionary). That is the dual patterns of thinking are in equilibrium, i.e., residing alone, leading to rigidity of consciousness, and as a consequence stop the individual on the path of development.

The filters of perception and patterns of thinking work in pairs: thus, the extension filters of perception leads to a change in thought patterns, and change patterns of thinking leads to the expansion of the perceptual filters. In other words, we see what we want to see, as well as any non-standard experience leads to reconstruction of our picture of the world. The possibility of restructuring thought patterns and the expansion of the perceptual filters is connected first of all with mobility (fluidity) of consciousness (see the software package of the Cloud). Mobility of consciousness is responsible for the possibility to rebuild anything.

There is such a thing as depth filters of perception. The filters of perception are growing like multilayer armor that protects the operator from information that would destroy the current stable picture of the world, which at the software level can be correlated with the “monitor”. In childhood the filters of perception are changing very quickly and their little picture of the world is uncertain and volatile, ranging from 3 years the number of filters of perception increases, their weight becomes more steady – there is a formation of a stable picture of the world. Around this age, the operator begins to relate reality with what is displayed on the monitor, then there is a fixation filters and templates on a physical level of reality. Naturally, to work with deeper layers of filters and templates difficult, as this can lead to a global reorganization of, if not the destruction of the current world picture, so to consistently do better and better to start with the recent and more superficial filters and templates. Although there are some hard practice, when disabling “monitor” leads to immediate reformation at the software level. In this case, the operator at the time of becoming enlightened...assuming that was pre-work with firmware and it will not burn out (sometimes literally, as we know the energy consumption at different levels increased proportionally) and there's at least some interest of the operator to “monitor” and your physical body as part of it, at all.

A certain narrow focus filters is one of the goals of most of virtual programs. In fact, the simplest virtual program is just a set of certain patterns of thinking. Task virtual programs – any way to give TLU a particular pattern of thinking, when making that (see software immunity) connects to a virtual program, that is, the adoption of the whole package, which is operator, of course, no one in advance to introduce was not going to. Basically, the patterns of thinking used by a virtual software, use the deep, that is instinctual layers of templates. They are based on the instincts of self-preservation (fear), procreation (sex), etc. One example of a common pattern of thinking used by virtual programs is the “our – not ours”. This pattern of thinking exploited the ancient instinct, which is deeper in the firmware – tribal instinct. Signs of “ours-not ours” a great many (skin color, nationality, religion, clothing, social status, most behavioral programs, and so on and so forth.), and the same variety of relevant virtual programs, but the pattern of thinking is one type. Correspondingly narrow filters of perception focus on relevant characteristic, cutting off the rest of the spectrum information. So there is a final entry for a virtual program: it is seen (with my own eyes) begins to match the virtual program, and how can you not believe what you see with your own private(?) eyes?

The more filters of perception correspond to the real world, the more adequate is the perception. And since most of the virtual programs set narrow filters of perception, the primary task is possible to determine the extension of the perceptual filters.

explain that having filters is good or bad or should or should not?<

Юрий Насонов

Post by Юрий Насонов » Thu Aug 18, 2016 20:08

Гуфест wrote:From this point of view, consecrated the cross on the body - a complete device, and the Church - a magical temple, which is available to everyone at any time. But faith related to a specific religion, magic, transformed into a virtual program.
Consider the information from the cross crucifix how do you represent what its information component ,share your knowledge.
Allow to Express their opinion, though not my quote... the Characters are multifaceted. The data reading characters as the receipt and interpretation of any information is an individual shade: no "right" or "wrong" knowledge. Everyone gets this, and sees symbols that information which suits his needs at the moment. When I get really immersed in a topic, from the entire volume of information starts to appear necessary.
And about Christian symbols is a good topic on this forum
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=6104&start=50

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Thu Aug 18, 2016 21:22

Гуфест wrote:explain to have filters it is good or bad or should or should not?
Overall bad, because prevent to see the realityinhibit development.
But in certain cases it may be useful, for example for people with a low level of development and increased anxiety, and for people with unstable mentality. Imagine a lady that has suddenly opened the vision, and everywhere she began to see devils ( because differently it is visible to identify it can't, which is also the filter). So her poor in a psychiatric hospital and put.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Fri Oct 21, 2016 19:22

What is this new path, memetic weapons? Or just escape from reality...so many friends and colleagues of this "contagion" fans... Is the reality of these people is so bad that it need to run?
http://esotericnews.ru/pokemon-go.html