Fundamentals of energy-magic

Integrated control technology a reality
ОльгаВВ
Re: basics of energy-magic

Post by ОльгаВВ » Tue Aug 18, 2015 14:38

Aurawith interest I read the information it seems that You are describing my state of mind this information is needed to solve my current situation. Thank you!

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Aug 19, 2015 16:12

Милая wrote:What is meant by "more adequate perception" ?
Means a compliance template information component of all levels, from software to the physical. Basically, this difference is limb. Any virtual program has strictly defined limits, the deduction which is the purpose of her work, and at the approach to the border there are two ways: either change the templates and disconnect from the virtual program or to deny everything that is beyond the boundaries. Therefore, we can identify another, not primary, but consequential principle: adequate perception is based on takingnot-adequate – to the denial. Therefore, inadequate perception constantly faced with the inconsistencies desired-existing expectations-results. Practice – criterion of truth. Adequate perception gives the ability to adequately influence the world around us.

If you take our example with the computer, the operator that controls the action on the monitor makes it through input devices – mouse or keyboard. If the perceptual filters include a programming interface that it uses, controlling what he sees on the monitor will be effective. If not – then the results of his manipulations will not match the desired effect, because it will not match the software level.
Roughly speaking, if we take as an example the graphical interface, the operator needs to draw a circle, and it takes the tool to draw a rectangle, because other means simply does not pass through the current filters of perception. It is necessary to draw the triangle, and he again draws a rectangle. When you need to draw a rectangle, Yes, the statement is successful. This is a trick of virtual programs. In this case, the virtual program will instill that rectangle is all you need man to be happy that there are better shapes of a rectangle, the rectangle is in a certain sense a circle, too, or it might be that the other shapes do not exist. The variety and subtlety of above virtual programs great. One task - the operator acted within the limits specified by the virtual program. And instead of learning to use other tools, operator life draws some rectangles – and Yes, he's successful! But as soon as a situation arises where you need to use another figure, the operator feels a sense of discomfort, denial, frustration or aggression. It is closed, denying the realities of the world, it is more comfortable to stay in their narrow world, a given part of the virtual programs where he get it right, than to expand the filters of perception and to understand that there are many, many other tools. They need to learn, but it is not so easy, if consciousness ceased to be mobile and have lost the ability to learn.<

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:16

Aura, thanks for the replies :o The information You give under such unusual for me personally point of view, requires some time for its digestion.I understand why You give her the dosage, or simply digest :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Aug 22, 2015 15:08

One of the resources with which familiar for a long time got the program to enhance the immune system. As explained, physical and software immunity are interlinked and in this case, the guys that make things for the lower physical layer, apparently accidentally managed to get on the software gain level of immunity. Did more than expected.
So, this video can be used (not in full but quite suitable) to work with the software immunity, use (listen through speakers too).

[youtube][/youtube]

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Mon Aug 24, 2015 14:06

Aura, thanks for the information. Question - a program to raise immunity, it is possible to listen to a child,6 years? Even with what age can use?

ИНОСТРАНКА

Post by ИНОСТРАНКА » Mon Aug 24, 2015 17:13

Aura please tell me can this music to lift the immunity to listen through the player?
Thank you for such interesting and useful information.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Aug 24, 2015 17:36

Children up to 16 years, the authors forbid it, you can listen through the player , the authors recommend speakers for the perception of feeling the impact all the cells of the body.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sun Sep 06, 2015 19:19

Молодой но Седой wrote: Aura!
Will there be workshops on how to use neocolony in Moscow or video on YOUTOBE
Join us! :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 02, 2015 22:15

Memetic weapons ("computer viruses")

Thus, the main task of virtual programs – to find a loophole in the integral field of the operator, bypassing the filters of perception that, in principle, easy software with reduced immunity most modern people, not leading a solitary life, and of course interacting with modern information space. The amount of information that is required daily to treat every person in a modern InfoSpace, defines the lower threshold of sensitivity to virtuality programs because standard program settings, responsible for the operation of the brain to a particular frequency, simply do not allow to efficiently handle such a large array of information. But a single virtual programs simply would not survive competition with the real, if it was not an artificial structure: a virtual program sooner or later would be fixated consciousness at some point would separate the real incoming data from the data program operation, or program exit would have occurred sooner or later by accident. That is why to create a complete illusion of virtual program model the tiered structure.

After finding the necessary loopholes comes as the saying goes “trick”: the virtual programs have specific avalanche algorithm, which consistently contributes a small portion to achieve a step change in patterns of thinking (as is the case we will consider in more detail later). Changes in calculated portions so that each subsequent modification euthanized a software immune system is not activated. The essence of the avalanche algorithm is simple: for small should be bigger for that big – just a little bit more and in the end the total amount of information viruses embedded in the integral field of the operator is enormous, although the implementation process is unnoticed by the consciousness. Enough SPM to go on a little assignment automation as quietly the operator is connected to entire arrays of virtual programs-carbon paper: they have similar, literally – copied information structure, but differ only a few external attributes to adjustment under certain reaction automation. Their task is to create a web of consciousness, to block the expansion of consciousness in all areas of current degrees of freedom to create the perfect illusory world, because if even one little detail or situation to give myself, the mind begins to signal that “something is wrong”, and the virtual web of illusion will begin to crumble. Virtual programs-carbons to create the appearance of complexity, multilevel, diversity specific to real programs, with the level of difficulty to consciousness is continued to be put to sleep created by the illusion, and did not attempt to go beyond artificially created boundaries of the software.

This feeling may be familiar to some experienced dreamers: sometimes even when the consciousness in the dream, suspects that “something is wrong”, and sometimes even know, but can not find clues to confirm your suspicion: the dream world is so perfect that a person commits is quite commonplace operation, sleeping in a dream, goes to work, drinks coffee, maybe to check to pinch myself and the pain is so real that the mind is simply forced to believe in the reality of this world. And even after finding the “sign of unreality”, a person sort of wakes up, but again in another dream level -a dream within a dream - already another “sign of unreality”. And such layers can be a huge amount. These experiences are very useful in reality, because the same way works the software world of illusions created by the complex virtual programs. And these “awakenings” in a fantasy world any operator experiencing lots and lots of times before to say with certainty that a particular picture of the world has a greater degree of reality.

Naturally, and fortunately, many real programs are also similar to the avalanche algorithm, so at high speed the exchange of information and high density of software interactions in modern InfoSpace even a small number of real programs threaten a virtual software network.

In contrast, is a set of software tools for mass programming, one of which is memetic weapon. The term "memetics" is a transliteration of the Greek word μιμητής (mimētḗs), meaning "imitator, pretender". Memetic weapons is the control element, that is, naturalnym level of individual programs-carbon paper. In other words, memetic weapons defines a set of certain attributes for individual programs-carbon paper. Memetic weapons can be called a factory for the self-reproduction of programs-carbon paper, although the essence of the memetic programs is strikingly simple: it is "computer viruses" whose sole purpose is the mass and speed. The main characteristics of the memetic arms – neurophysiological patterns. Memetic weapons “touches”: the first thing that happens when infected by infovisual – the feeling of acceptance: “I knew it” “I thought so”, “that's me” etc . In fact the main objective memetic weapons is the introduction of any simple (even primitive) ideas (located somewhere at the base of Maslow's pyramid), as long as the idea became popular for a short time while they last very limited stock of energy for the operation of infovias. For maximum mass has been developed a fast and versatile embedded code, but of course, that the implementation of such program requirements is possible only in terms of the energy limit, so memetic weapon has a superficial level of vstraivaemye and low degree of “survivability”. The development of new software structures are very energy-intensive, so each subsequent ipowerus over its base takes the structure of the previous. In other words, in a very short time (on average – from several days to several months, several years in the high-level memetic weapons) these information viruses automatically lose energopodachi and deposited slag layer integrated in infected fields. That is why the effective work of the memetic weapons is only possible with a quick turnover of some infovisual other. A kind of information Assembly line, where each subsequent "death" of one program becomes the basis for another, creating a multi-level layering and mutating (in the information sense). That is why the self getting rid of the “information furnace slag”, energopodachi of infovisual already able to more or less protect the individual consciousness from that information pipeline. Memetic weapons can be activated instantly or have “incubation periods” to be in the integral field in the passive state before occurrence of a certain activation; may have a different amount of information, for example, envirocom may be one word, and even sound or gesture. Despite the diversity, memetic weapons is easy to identify some characteristic features.

Examples of memetic weapons:
1. Seals
2. New year
3. Gay
4. Aliens
5. War
etc.

Signs of infovisual:
1. Mass
2. A quick “death” of infovisa
3. The lack of history as an information database, and analyze how the information structure
4. Connecting at the level of individual automation – fear, sex, exclusivity (distorted idea of self-development, the need to appear better than you really are), etc
5. Layering on top of the other, preceding infoverse

Signs of infection infovisual:
1. Obsession with a certain idea, not related to current goals, needs, and information on the characteristics of the operator at the moment
2. A sense of unity and understanding with other native speakers of infovisa
3. The feeling of omutninsky consciousness
4. Emotional instability (causeless euphoria or depression, aggression or the desire to help others), a subconscious desire to give energy
5. The need for increased consumption of information<

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:48

Earlier on the forum /hereI gave a link to this book on the topic.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Thu Nov 05, 2015 18:59

Achimthank for the link, informative book ....explains a lot :o
After reading the post of the Aura was strange feeling, mixed anxiety with curiosity ....I feel front of important steps-changes in my life. Night I had the strangest dream: I need to say something, I open my mouth and there was no sound, trying to shout, does not work. For me the keyboard appears, I type that word, but it is not erase, write again and so many times. I feel that this is something very important. Finally remember what I wanted to say and typing "one". The morning could not remember what it means and why it was important. And the day I saw Your link, downloaded and began to read the book. Understand such a thing, the illusion imposed on virtualname, beautiful and attractive. And from the truth we are trying to close. It is important to be honest with yourself first and foremost to understand yourself, who you really are here and now, without distortions in + or -. To switch to another variant line need to realize that where you are right now. I do not want to admit to herself that this little true that in the mind of a lot of garbage, and we should not cling, and to be cleansed. First post of the Aura scared me, and now inspiring. A mental virus is the reality, how much of it don't bin ....that is one boundary that needs to find and cross. I think that fear may be a litmus test for finding its own borders. Within the boundaries of their thinking comfortable, and that for them?? Unknown, so terrible. Scary and alarming it becomes when approaching the boundaries, because people do not know and can not know what's behind them. But never know if not going to step through the fear and make the move ....step into the abyss, into the unknown .... in a recent webinar said that a person who has reached a certain level of development, or those who made up this idea prevents further development. Never stop, always moving forward, constantly seek the boundaries and cross them. Products for self-development encourage the person to get out of the comfort zone, it may not always be pleasant, but a fight only wind up deeper in his shell.... such are the reflections :) Thanks for the post and for the opportunity :o<

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Nov 05, 2015 19:30

ОльгаВВ wrote:in a recent webinar
If it is possible to specify which webinar mean?

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:27

Ахим wrote:If it is possible to specify which webinar mean?
Webinar "Design of the cocoon"

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Fri Nov 06, 2015 15:52

Aura, please explain:
1. As computer viruses are associated with magic?
2. Why the New year is a memetic weapon? I like this holiday ....the pagan tradition of tree worship, family, balls-flashlights :)

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Fri Nov 06, 2015 20:46

ОльгаВВ wrote:
Ахим wrote:If it is possible to specify which webinar mean?
Webinar "Design of the cocoon"
And you can specifically about the webinar bi

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Nov 07, 2015 0:45

ОльгаВВ wrote:1. As computer viruses are associated with magic?
Directly :) The fact that the magic made the field of classified information, while any person is a mage and has the ability impact on the "external" world if he did not interfere. Purposefully enforced the view that to be "cool magician" you need something long to learn, at some stage (hierarchical parasitic systems) climbing, dedication to pass (have already "evolved" mages) and so it is necessary to Learn, but different. This applies to attempts similar to selling water or air. The fact that the public, decided to make unavailable. If we talk about the development of magical abilities, the main steps is the elimination of what prevents/constrains, but the required capacity is all initially, because any individual Creator. So in this topic we consider first the limiting mechanisms.
ОльгаВВ wrote:Why the New year is a memetic weapon?
The New year is, of course, a wonderful holiday, but to home comfort it has little relationship holds: gift hysteria, stretched for 2 month, excessive consumption, festive emotional obligation. After now celebrate the New year, we still have 2 months to recover. Now the New year is a symbol for shopping, memetic weapons. In all seriousness, some people are still in October thinking about how they will celebrate NG. How do You think it's okay to spend a quarter of a year planning for one day? OK...if nothing else to take a brain.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sun Nov 08, 2015 16:55

львёнок wrote:And it can be more specific about the webinar
Webinar held by Michael I was on it online, probably somewhere there in the recording. If you know how to connect to haipu quickly and in the course of make inquiries what they say and what they say, it is very interesting! This way, normal communication with people too different happen .... on a different level. Often words have one meaning, and in fact the man wanted to say something else (energy content may be even the opposite). This here is "intuitive NLP" :)

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Mon Nov 09, 2015 14:13

ОльгаВВ wrote:
львёнок wrote:And it can be more specific about the webinar
Webinar held by Michael I was on it online, Often words have one meaning, and in fact the man wanted to say something else (energy content may be even the opposite). This here is "intuitive NLP" :)

Thank you, OlgavmI also saw on YouTube in the recording and felt this promise, I don't care for these webinars :wink:

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Nov 09, 2015 17:16

lion
I think that in itself tracking neutralizes the effect of these "magic hooks", and useful information - always only the filter, nothing on faith, is a personal hard-won experience.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Nov 09, 2015 17:23

Have this training, so to speak, to create, to feel these informationeverything clots /which disturb the normal energy flow along meridians/, and then dispose of them, to do it 500-1000 times to teach myself automatically sense-to perceive the energetic attempts of foreign intervention.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Nov 09, 2015 17:24

Ахим wrote:Is this training, so to speak, to create, to feel these informationeverything clots
How can I create one myself? Send them too?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Nov 09, 2015 17:26

Himself created, he pointed at himself utilitybase. I've been practicing.
"How?" the most /the most/ need to answer.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Nov 09, 2015 17:27

Achimlike they need another way to feel than the third-party. Well this is my :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Nov 09, 2015 17:28

In principle, the trouble that we create our own, much more than those that go outside. :? In both cases, is the energy clots, which interfere with the normal flow of the meridians.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Nov 09, 2015 17:36

"Third party hooks" I have felt quite clearly: the feeling that you gently take the elbow and lead somewhere. Feeling really nice, maybe because to make your own decisions.... it is the responsibility and work, and so want to trust someone who is smarter, more developed, wiser ....but it's a trap. Have trained myself when I was trying on a magic hook to hook in the head is lit red light siren. I say to myself: stop! Why would I go there? Why do I need it? Exclusively the mental work. Feel them as energy clusters probably even more effective because there is a clear physical sensation, and the siren could work, maybe (and this happened a few times) does not work. Easier to fool the brain than the body.