Fundamentals of energy-magic

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Fundamentals of energy-magic

Post by Aura » Tue May 05, 2015 22:02

Маг.нет wrote:"Tale lie, Yes in it a hint!"

A. S. Pushkin

— the World is one, ' said Folger. We artificially dismember it on high and low, subtle and gross, because we were so comfortable working with him and because the way our human perception. We dissect the world in quality and properties, and then established between the hierarchy and relationships are all operations of the mind, and only then use the resulting model as if it were reality itself -- and created a scheme suddenly comes to life: the connections that we just made in this world, suddenly be able to afford us in this world to manage. The mind of the researcher invents the laws of nature, and then man uses these invented laws to their advantage. Reality is plastic. It is how we see it. It is the way we define. If to forget about it, it is easy to accept mind the model for reality itself and become lost in the illusion created by our own mind. What I'll say next — not a reality but only a model. Only the description. Arbitrary division of the world as it is convenient and beneficial to us.
A common thread in our worlds Outlook splits a single reality in the following layers: physical layer, two energy — essential, coarser, and more subtle astral, and the mental layer. Last level of meaning, the level of pure information that exists independently, without any media. If all the same not to forget the unity of all things, we can say that the media for the level of pure meaning are all the other, lower layers.
Substances exist only in the physical world. Spells that are only complete system of pure action, can exist only in the world of energy. To operate with the mental directly, that is, to turn their idea into an object or process, which will be an empirical reality for other beings, and conversely, to transform real things into objects of his consciousness and use it as easily as we deal with things in his own imagination — it can only the gods and with Power. The power of each of them is limited only by the power of the others, if suddenly left in the world only one which Has, he would be omnipotent. Although they operate in a common reality, but each of them creates his own worlds within his mind, in the spaces formed his own Force — and these worlds would have seemed to us the absolute reality, if we are in them. However, they are not "would seem" — they would have been without the conditional reality... Like common people, sorcerers use the information indirectly. Although our being passes through all the layers — we have the physical body we have an energy field haimona and we are able to perceive information through his mind — there are no spells, able to operate on the information as such. Spells belong to the layer of energy — they are in principle not able to reach the level of pure meaning. This reasoning is correct and justified, as if depriving us of the opportunity to work with the information layer. But it's certainly not the case.
We artificially divided the world into parts, to make it easier to describe the properties and features of each part. But all these parts form one whole. We see the current body and understand, what is this body and what kind of action — in a single act of perception all the three layers: body, energy, and meaning — are given to us together, at once, one is not separated from the other. And so to get — even indirectly — to a mental formation with the help of spells we can. It is impossible to make a spell of pure information, but you can do a spell that will become a bearer of meaning as well as paper and ink become carriers of meaning invested in the book.
Of course, only the perceiving consciousness capable that meaning to decipher. However, it is possible to create a machine or magical system — which will simulate this process, performing operations according to the rules defined for them the real subject of perception.
For convenience, we consider the information that exists in the mental world, like a great many individual segments which are stacked in a certain order. This order can be reflected and perceived in an acceptable form. There are spells that influence on the order — break it or build in a different form. Working with information is always to work with what we do not see. We do not see tools and do not see what effect. We see only the "arm tools" — our own spells and arbitrary picture, which, although it reflects what we influence, but similar to sleeve no more than a flow diagram for the self moving body....
Andrei Smirnov. "Gifts of magic"

the first Rule:
Nothing is impossible does not exist. If you are unable to do something, don't think that this will not be able to do nothing.
Rule two:
don't leave the enemy behind. If he catches you, give way, who knows what's ahead?
Rule three:
Consider the consequences. But no more than two steps ahead. The outcome of the game can change at any time due to the change of initial parameters.
Rule four:
Accept the result, if not can change it. But you better slip away.
Rule five:
the fate of no. Your way you create yourself!
Memo
Never take the obvious solutions.
Never make fatal mistakes.
Never pursue only one goal.
Always sorazmerit opportunities.
Always correct estimate of the enemy.
Always consider the consequences.
About the art of intrigue
What do we mean by complex plot? Linear logical sequence of events instigated by the us, leading to a natural result? What is required of us? No, no and no again! Such actions differently than a catastrophic mistake will not name. This chain instantly suppressed in the beginning.
The real solution is a tree of probabilities, taking into account all the possible ways of obtaining the desired result with the changes constantly made by the enemy. Our lives are extremely unstable, often self-correcting the initial conditions. And each of us, creating your own tree, inadvertently influence even on those whose thoughts are directed to quite different goals. Intersecting probability very often create a pattern in which cannot understand even the author.
Therefore, if you focus on rendering only one line to the tree, especially to the end, miss the moment where the situation stemmed a completely different direction and never reach your result. And this is the best.
Of course, some fraction of events is more likely, some less. But we are here in order to learn not to lose sight of even the most inconspicuous branch, not to forget even the most incredible developments.
Learn to calculate the consequences on your Tree Probabilities, but no more than two turns, because the situation is likely to change radically.
So, ladies and gentlemen, the probability of chaos!
Alekseeva Yana. "1. Workshop on alchemy"

— Every man has a right to decide how to live and what to do. If, of course, he pulls out awareness to these decisions. To persuade you I'm not going to. But to say something. It would be unfair not to warn you. Please understand me correctly. What I will say now is not intended to persuade you to make another choice. You made the choice. I just want you to be prepared for what your world will change.

I don't understand... What will change?

— You probably noticed that on your path of life you have repeatedly taken? In many critical situations the event was so that you not only came out unscathed, but also gained more strength.

— Yes, you are right, but...

— It's all over now. Will no longer a fabulous good luck.

— Why?.. David shook his head. — You want to say that because of my failure I lost all the luck?.. Or was it not luck?..

— Not easy. In fact, luck was not yours. Your personal Power is simply not enough to spin the events in such a way.

— And who helped me? incredulous, he asked.

— J.

— You?! The Earthman laughed. — Yes, you yourself could not help! When we first met, in camplete, you were not much stronger than me, and during the second meeting, in Helaine — I was stronger. You asked me to get the Key, because they could not do... have you forgotten about this? Or I have false memories?

— Yes, — agreed Kesian. — But you see only a piece of the picture is wrong not in what they see, and that trying to extend generally visible to all. Like more nothing. That's what this is all about.

He paused, and then spoke again:

I'm not only what you see before you. Have a personality and a Power. They are two sides of one whole. Because of the actions of Civilisa I had died and when revived, it was weak and almost helpless creature. But this is only one side of me. The second side has always been, is and will be; the Power of penetrating everywhere and, along with other Forces support the existence of the worlds. And that's me too.

— So you want to say that you divided up into two parts and at the same time, as one part wandered with me on litemplate, the other part helped me?.. Something I did not catch that sorry. Why is your eternal and Almighty half did not help that second part?

— She helped — Casian smiled.

— Mmm... — David rubbed the bridge of his nose. How?.. Wait, don't answer. Came... Well, let's say... And why such a strange roundabout way, through me?

Because the direct route was closed. I'm not the only Lord in the universe. With limit each other, and this is particularly evident when we begin a feud and eventually be forced to resort to the most simple and rough influences to prevail. My Strength has striven to bring me back, but other Forces — and first and foremost of course the one that destroyed me — let it. Infernal Prince Cleverlys, you know, too, the fingers do not. So I had to find workarounds. In addition, the Force is not reasonable. In itself it has no consciousness, do not build calculations and plans. For all this Power and need a second individual, a reasonable half. By itself it simply acts as it tends, strives, like a river, in a certain direction, and just like the river, choose a route without thinking about it, flows where it is more convenient and easier to flow. That's why its path can seem strange. But it's not. Just the direct path is sometimes blocked.

— Okay... — said David. Yeah, that really explains a lot... But where the Force knew that I would eventually be useful to you? Because I didn't want to help you at the second meeting.

— You have misconceptions about the time — answered Kasyan. — More precisely, they are correct for your human world. Which is just a piece of what is. For you categories past and future are absolute, while the causes always precede the effects on the timeline. But from my point of view — not from the point of view of this little projection, which is now talking with you about metaphysics and the meaning of life, and from the point of view of the real me, whose attention is divided on this and a hundred other projections, dealing with completely different things — this is not the case. There is no hard line from the past to the future moving point of the present. Time for me — this is not a line, not a vector, but rather the ocean. There are events that are very different, and the path from one event to another and becomes what can be called "history". Present moves through time like a ship that leaves a trail, but the sea is restless, and the trail can easily change its direction and shape. There are only events, and the most important thing that identifies less important, including those that — from your point of view — has happened before a more important event. When we met in Hormone and I asked you to bring me Strength, you were given the choice to help me or to refuse. You decided to help. This is the key. And all of the prior was defined by this decision. Power began to operate, preparing you for this meeting and to ensure that you could carry out what was decided. A big city jail is huge, Lyla could be in any camera. Or any other place of your world. But it was there. Lakil could not return so soon, you wouldn't have hurried to get away from Tenuata, you wouldn't be on the roadway, you would not have pulled out Lila literally from under the wheels of the car, your conversation would not have taken the form that took Lakil would not have agreed to become your teacher... and so on. It could go the other way but went that way. Start of turn chain of events, but the result was already determined.

— You say "from the beginning", but the beginning — not in the past, patiently repeated Kesian. — Beginning at the moment when you agreed to help me. Wasn't that a free choice? Someone was pushing you? No. You could deny. Mentally reschedule our meeting in Horemone in the past, before the advent of Laila in your camera and everything will fall into place. Forget about what your time our meeting took place nine years after Lila has saved you. Imagine that it took place before. So, maybe it will be easier to understand.

What if I refused you?

— Then nothing happened.......
Andrei Smirnov. "Power of magic"

Sincerely, MAG.no
<

Aura
Разработчик

Re: basics of energy-magic

Post by Aura » Tue May 05, 2015 22:14

This theme applies not only to the subject of neocolonial, although in this product it stronger and brighter. The relevance of the direction of energy-information of magic is that at the moment, GEIP is in a state of active change, exactly, in the process of self-development, and if before the formation of GAIP (in this aspect you can call it the noosphere) occurred mostly under the influence of the conscious activity of man, in the modern world the formation of GEEP occurs under the influence of digital devices (in what proportion with the human consciousness, we can only guess...), and so we depend on them not only at the household level.
In addition, GAIP as actively developing system, constantly undergoing changes and other processes that have an impact on each person. What was true 15-20 years ago, currently undergoing change. Over the past few years have seen even such phenomena as changes in the three-dimensional display of information structures of material objects. This suggests that the possibility of magic energy and information are constantly increasing.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue May 05, 2015 22:18

the Basics

The material world is managed by the global energy-information field (GAIP). GAIP is a management system, the material world of the controlled system. Cage, a tree, a person, society – each structural element of the controlled system is a control object, and the material world – the environment for managed objects. The material world as a set of dense objects that are not self-sufficient.
No control system is any dynamic system, which is all the surrounding reality, can not have an orderly cyclic processes, which will inevitably lead to collapse. If the material world to compare with the computer, GEIP is software this computer. All processes in the physical material world do not occur “by themselves”. The control system is set to the existence of particles of matter, it made all the interactions between particles and the laws of these interactions. The control is on the principle of direct feedback.

the Terminology or the tools to work with energy-magic:

1. Program GAIP, or official control programs.
It is, first and foremost, structural programs that determine the formation of a material object as such. Structural programs are subject to program spatial folding-unfolding. Next, program navigation, defining the direction of expanding and further transformation of the material units. Change in official control programmes to determine the changes of States of material objects and objects. Note that a service control program can specify the conditions for the existence and transformation of physical energy, but physical energy is not possess. Service management programs may include: temporary programs, office of spatial control programs, program speed and mass, all applicable physical laws, directly life, as a way of existence of protein bodies, and many others. Any business management program GEIP has its own algorithm. Any object and process of the physical world is a reflection of the service control program and a set of algorithms. The algorithm produces the corresponding cyclic state transitions, the whole world is dynamic and is in constant motion.

2. Program firmware or the firmware.
Determine the internal structure, or internal geometry. It can be said, the inherent attributes of the object, through which the management. If at the software level, there are constant dynamic processes, then the firmware is determined by the “condition”, since on the physical level the law of conservation of energy, and to extract the physical energy directly from the chaos it is impossible. Firmware – this is what we used to refer to when you effect on all material objects and phenomena. The best described program firmware as “system status”. It is a vibration, frequency, spatial characteristics, it's all “energy” processes, this is all the data that filters out the consciousness from the work of managing the service programs. It is both the process and outcome of our creation of reality. In humans, for example, emotions, thoughts, will, all the psycho-emotional sphere, its integral field, biofield, behavioral programs...

3. A program embedded control.
This consciousness, the mind, the soul. Strictly speaking, the embedded control programs define a person not as a object, exclusively generated by the programs, and as a programmer. The challenge at this level is that, as can be seen, the entire material world around us has no programs of integrated control, i.e. the space in our living constantly lowers our high-frequency characteristics. What a fine thing freedom of choice. A person has freedom of choice to increase their frequency characteristics, but how to do it, no one teaches. Another striking fact is that the built-in controls and study yourself (self-knowledge) only through the firmware or through the service control programs. This explains the fact that the self - not such a simple thing, it is clear that knowledge of the world in this cycle is simpler than cognition itself.

Chain energy-magic effects

Programs of integrated control, as is evident from our “information pyramid of subordination” cannot act directly on the service control programs. However, as can be seen from this pyramid, influence can be mediated through the firmware. That, spontaneously or consciously and worked many, for example, in emergencies or other situations, sudden and powerful burst of “mental energy.”
Here's is a chain: an operator of a program embedded control – firmware and service control software – material object.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed May 06, 2015 21:04

About the role of the power of intention

The role of power intent in energy-magic is often overrated. There were even opinions like this neocolony generally work, if not controlled by the power of intention? Without the ability the power to rule, the result may be almost the opposite.
On the one hand, almost everyone knows that thoughts are material, and if you have something I really want (besides more details and present), the power of intention is to attract what you want, on the other hand, this works about half. And often first starts to work, but then the situation is reversed - the stronger the intention, the more results. Why is this happening?
The fact that the path leading to one or another variant of the line is never straight. And human consciousness, operating by the power of intention, it seems straightforward vector. The power of intention should be a setting that attracts certain situation, condition and circumstances, and no more. Sometimes the operator does not notice how everyday rational mind is deflected from his role and begins to look for funds, paving their own direct path to the goal. The mind simply cannot comprehend and calculate all the intricacies of the movement to optional lines which must include the dynamics of the architecture of GAIP including.
For example, the goal is the car. Consciousness automatically pads the only “realistic” picture of the implementation intentions – namely buying it. And outputs the result of the money to buy no. Thus, imperceptibly, even if withheld the final image or mood, consciousness replaces the goal with the car money, forcing a straight path and removing from the target. And there comes a time when this is the power of intention prevents the real and most efficient movement in the variant lines.
Therefore, the operator who work with the intentions, it is recommended to either:
1. To turn out “thin” concentration, that is, the ability to operate a traction power of intention
2. To be able to disable the rational mind at the right time
3. Lay the intention into the subconscious and then consciously disconnect from it
In other words, in working with intentions is not so important as such, the power of intention (although this option is possible, when a sufficiently large force to lay a straight path, but the means by which this will be achieved..) as the ability of it to operate.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri May 08, 2015 19:40

Маг.нет wrote:during system operation, always pay attention to the polarity of consciousness, not to "eat away" their potential
in my "world picture" the Power of Intention - the creative (designing the future result), the strength of the Desire (Attraction) - absorbing (the magnetic option is selected), i.e. at a certain similarity of the end result these Forces are diametrically different directions, and some of the processes associated with them, it is often useful to distinguish between them
Where the attention goes, the energy. In whatever aspect the operator is not focused attention on the duality consciousness, the more energy in this very duality invests. The essence of integrated technology in the volume, that is, to understand the processes of division unpromising. Of course, you can divide this process: a) step change b) allocated energy in) the third (the control), the fourth and fifth power d) the transformative power d) network distribution of the integral of the field e) perinatal and postnatal...
You have in understanding at least two opposing forces, already well) to reconcile the duality is very simple.And in the ninth dimension we are dealing with a 9-multidirectional vector forces.
This is a two way, split or merge. Don't know who is really there in this case defined separation, but integrated technology is known by volume. The Association of large parameters will certainly be more powerful, but the more parameters, the greater must be the unifying force.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue May 12, 2015 13:10

the Approach to freedom, or how to navigate to the “information market”

Let's talk about that hinder our magical infoapac operator - program, embedded control – firmware and service control software – material object.

Energy-information program can be viewed from positions in the hierarchy more or less of reality and more or less virtuality. Any virtual program is from the position of energy-magic is nothing more than a veil or screen. Misunderstanding of virtuality leads to the substitution of reality by virtuality. Sort of started to play the game, and forgot that we play the game, accept an artificially created world for real.

Any virtual software automated. This also applies to the firmware too, for example, the reactionary mind (reactionary thinking) is more virtual than real program. Many physical laws are also, though very necessary, but the virtual software. In automated (virtual) programs, there is a very limited set of access keys. Whereas when you approach reality, the access keys are diverging (not so much quantitatively, how much qualitatively). Access keys – it is a question of control: the operator controls or is controlled by the operator. Thus, the actual programs have a great potential impact than virtual that we actually need.

Virtual programs are very attractive because of their automaticity, in this sense they can be called “bait”. Kind of like the operator are possible, but in fact it is not real opportunities, and ways to manage them. Here it is, the ambiguity of freedom of choice: at the other end there is always a liability. No one is responsible for the selection of the operator but himself. The choice of reality or virtuality always remains the responsibility of the operator. And now this freedom of choice is exploited in full: you could say that at the moment on the informational level there is some kind of market for virtual programs, even with its advertising and PR. The choice is so huge and attractive that is very difficult for him not to have fallen, although in reality the choice is illusory: we have to choose only virtual programs. And if yourself in the frame driven by the frame and have to get out. To make it not so difficult.

Tip as the bait accidentally swallow, has already been given: automaticity – that is the main and obvious criteria. Of course, for the conscious choice you need to have at least a high degree of control of their programs – we call them thoughts. When a thought comes to mind, you need to understand that it's not just because the virtual programs we connect with early childhood. That is, a certain type of thinking we first have to try how to try on. It's kind of a “test version”. If in the process of “trying on” that type of thinking we like, then we acquire the “licensed version” (than the license must pay, is another question, but not difficult to guess).

So. The primary task is to get rid of obvious “garbage information”. What comes next the idea automatycznie, the more virtual the program. The automated put in the so-called daddy “information trash”. Completely erase any program naturally will not work, the delete function of our consciousness is not. But there is a way – to deprive the program energometrika. Then it will exist as an image, i.e. will be inactive. It is not a one-time action, because once the habit energy will flow along well-trodden track, the program receives energometrika and becomes active again. For this purpose, and there is awareness.

Then you need to try to understand this hierarchy, that is to sort your programs according to the degree of automaticity. Don't be surprised if it turns out that reality is actually very little. It is the consequences of the operation of our freedom of choice. Important! not to get involved “erasing” (unless you have a goal of becoming a bodhisattva). Many virtual programs are very much needed. The task is to “sort in folders”, that is, to recognize and to separate virtuality from reality.

Then you can (and should) make the reloading time. Unfortunately, at the moment a little. And of course attentive to the new programmes that we continually "advertise". And to do this independently or with the assistance of neocolony, everyone chooses.<

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Tue May 12, 2015 19:19

How using neocolony sort of virtual program, what degree of automation of this process neocolony and priority sorting. How to make a reloading real programs using neocolony.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue May 12, 2015 23:25

Андрей ВН wrote:How using neocolony sort of virtual program, what degree of automation of this process neocolony and priority sorting.
While this feature is implemented only in one neocolony "Microcosm".
Андрей ВН wrote:How to make a reloading real programs using neocolony.
We can say that this is the basic principle of operation of nokolaev. Only in this case, sookwan nothing dozagruzhat, it offers (extension of integral fields), and to download can only the operator. There are some powerful things that make adjustments directly to the built-in program control are undesirable, because they are the most "snowball" hardest run.
Feel the expansion of the integral of the field is perceived as the emergence of something desired, long-awaited, necessary. Only if the rest of neocolony work with the integral field according to the principle of a channel of the operator with the integral field, in the microcosm implemented a rather complex algorithm to operate the communication channel firmware to an official control program. The algorithm works based on some "information tokens" of data, because the setting of the automatic program can not be read.

Владер

Post by Владер » Wed May 13, 2015 15:08

Аура wrote:If in the process of “trying on” that type of thinking we like, then we acquire the “licensed version” (than the license must pay, is another question, but not difficult to guess).
And what will users pay technology SAM?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 14, 2015 17:53

Владер wrote:And what will pay users technology SAM?
His illusory view of the world

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat May 16, 2015 13:39

Аура wrote:Then you can (and should) make the reloading time. Unfortunately, at the moment a little.
Lead for example , preferably some that is real (for better understanding and quality sorting)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat May 16, 2015 19:34

Корвин wrote:Bring, for example , preferably some that is real (for better understanding and quality sorting)
A few of them in a quantitative sense in our modern world, to list a list of all unreal, some announced in the package of basic programs. For example, the basic package – structuring (in relation to tracking an operator can be called “structural thinking”) and a package of structural links. Important real program “Rhythm+”, also in the key tracking operator can her work be described at least as a feeling of the rhythms. “Ramonesmania”, clumsy, but the essence is correct. In General to highlight the work of a particular program package is not a simple way, even more precise, it's almost unreal. If thus to act, a program constantly You will slip, because it will be a short program on itself. So he was given ”information marker”, which more or less really need to sort is the degree of automation of the program.

For example – take a physiological instincts, most automated programs. They, of course, not necessary to remove, and does not, our task is to sort. Just once again want to eat, you can realize that this is automation, with which almost nothing can be done. Consciously want or not want is not work. There are, of course, some fans are damp-prano-food, but the way of hacking (lock as a special case of) automation, to no good leads, especially to the health. If we talk about food, then make the “right” food is not enough. The question of food is not important “what” and “how”. If to be able to control energies, and a hamburger may be “right” food, only at that level You vryat want to eat it. Also abstaining from sex also does not mean that the operator is a kind of energy accumulates. This energy still have to learn how to manage it. And learning to control, and has to give up not necessary.

So, to control and to realize that all that is needed. To be aware means is, when there is a real hunger, like the need for energy, not for taste sensations from the food. And to maintain the level of control enough after the emergence of a sense of hunger not just to satisfy the need, but at least 15 minutes, that is enough. When it becomes clear, what is automation, compare with the automatics all coming to mind thought. In General, it is not difficult as soon as you start to sort – once all becomes clear<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun May 17, 2015 18:43

Search and reloading programs

Real programs are loaded in accordance with the hierarchy of GAAP. First you need to download a program I level, most of them voiced in the base software package. Based on strukturoobrazujushchimi program some keys to it in principle, in this workshop. That is, if you consider man as a carrier, you first need your disk to format (it's a good parable Zen about filled to the brim the Cup of tea), and then to upgrade to the "new version". If the firmware is old, a new program for a “set”. Or in other words, before you fill something, you need to create the form and structural programs are forming. If a pitcher full of holes or do not, there is not anything to pour.
And it is important to understand that the architecture of GAIP, as well as the geometry of the brain, not some abstract metaphysical concept, and it is specific concepts that are available for perception and cognition. Program level I are essentially training to other programs level II, volume. You can call them a set of tools to download programs, level II. At this stage, the brain is better to learn how to disable, because the brain unconstructed geometry actually nothing but the virtual programs will not load – feature is not.

For those who neocolony is not, it is certainly also possible, nookular only automatiseret this process at the level of external and internal conditions (integral field). Nookular nothing for the person in the consciousness of the operator load cannot, it provides a set of tools and capabilities. It's easy, fast and convenient because the if statement may itself directly connect to GAAP and operatorsthe there, it suggests at least the third level.
In short, the opportunity is there, but not so simple. Search real programs can take several years (usually this happens through different schools, teachers, someone even doctors...), maybe more... basically the therapist may well brain formatnut, but it's hard to find someone who will do it competently, that is, who himself is at least level I passed. Unfortunately, most therapists is loaded into the brain book knowledge and I think that there is something can do, and many of the so-called “teachers” create their own virtual programs to their conditions. Here you should be able to navigate. Here's a tip: don't listen to what You say, you have to watch and see: if you see “teacher” bent like a Turkish saber back or curved body position, run immediately.
Although negative experiences can also for something to bring, it's like a surrender to chaotic movements, to suffer and to wait, while banks will beat. Well, it is important to understand that a “download program” involves no knowledge, the head just need to learn how to disable, and not the total duration of the implementation of some techniques and movements... the Download package of basic programs is approximately several years, depending on the versions (maybe 10 years). In the process we must constantly “sweep” to do that, because while the brain is weak, in the illusion to go away very easily and start to invent something to do, and in fact it turns out that all this time, “the elf behind the goblins ran” (in the virtual program was involved). Nookular is not a complete panacea, its opportunities, too, must be addressed realistically. Faster, easier, more convenient, there are more automatics, ready-made bags and a lot of protective programs, but understand that wearing nookular – tomorrow became Superman, this will not happen. If the figures like, approximately the same proportion can be described...purely conventional, but still: without neocolony 100% all depends on the operator him – somewhere 70:30.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon May 18, 2015 14:18

It is worth to clarify that the “virtual program” is used not in the modern sense of “virtual space”, although there are General principles. By analogy, for example, with virtual computer games, just to understand what it means “virtual program” and how may happen a dip in it. For example, some gamers, a day running around as an elf and fighting with the goblins. And not to say that its space does not exist. It manages the elf, he lives, thinks like an elf, and by the way spends on the purchase of their weapons real money. In other words, there is in the conditions and according to the laws specified in the virtual program. And the opportunity to be an elf (advanced being), as opposed to what in reality is a gambling addict, it is a bait which always exists in the virtual software.
The knowledge real and virtual programs were born long before the creation of technically secured virtual reality. This knowledge is quite ancient, for example, “the doctrine of the real” existed in Ancient China - Shi Xue. Shi Xue is practiced in some closed monasteries so far, though, along with teaching about managing people Neka Ren (as you know, these two teachings are related is no accident).

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 21, 2015 18:17

the Approach to freedom, or how to navigate to the “information market”.
Continued. 3 sign virtual programs.

One of the criteria of reality/virtuality of the program, which includes the operator, is the possibility of something real to do. Any virtual program gives and virtual possibilities, beautiful and diverse (bait), but still the main purpose of the existence and operation of the virtual program is a restriction, and gaining control through self-restraint. These restrictions placed as a “conditions of acceptance” program, which like any “license agreement” were not widely read.

On the architecture level of the brain these restrictions are a limitation of the frequency range, which is able to operate on the brain (cutting off high frequency range). The low-frequency range are disconnected from vertical sources of energy saturation, and therefore requires constant “feeding”, as a certain type of food (poor nutrition of the brain). This kind of food usually are reactionary, that is, low-frequency unconscious emotions. This kind of supply is actually not so much the food, because the food still needs and assimilation, and burning energy, so its arrival should occur in large quantities. Thus, for example, any housewife, not watching the next series of some TV show or reality show, for example “Let them talk” or “House-2” will feel very real, tangible, physical fatigue, if not the agony, without the usual portions of poor, but still food for the brain.

Good nutrition of the brain, which is characteristic for real-world programs suggests certain natural and created tension force, as a process of reception and absorption of this energy. Since the process high-quality information assimilation require time, you can select another criterion: speed. That is in the process of our filter can be given once tracked the program “food”, which was a problem, and watch how quickly she “straightened”. Take any example, let's say, work. If you just can't track the degree of automaticity of this program, give this program any task, for example, ask yourself: do I need to go to work? If the “result of the program” – the answer to this question – having within You quickly, clearly, without analysis or the actual process of thinking, as the result of brain effort so we are dealing with automatism. “But my job is real, and it brings me real money,” says one. And will be right. It is not that you don't have to go to work, the thing is that when you “install” this program, it would seem, is very useful in the “license agreement” fits a lot of items, which make the program “work” for the most part virtual, that is, possessing a high degree of automaticity. Habit of the brain not to “strain” is a reactionary type of thinking, pulled the brain for the usual “thread”, it is reflexive “twitch” – issued a judgement, quickly and effortlessly. (that's why wordy people and sickly glory “narrow-minded”, as for the processing and delivery of information does not require effort, and that means you need almost no time).

To reach these points easily enough, you need to begin to spin like a ball, all the automation equipment related to the work of this program. Some manage to maneuver between the real and virtual based fad, it is enough simply to understand, even though some deal with this program dramatically with the demolition.

One of the good illustrations of the operating speed of real programs is a Soviet film about Sherlock Holmes. The genius of this film lies not so much in the directing and production, as in acting, very accurately reflects the speed of the speech, responses, self-absorbed, communication style of the character, if this character was a real person.

At the architectural level of GAIP virtual programs are usually limited to one or two terminals, not having access to level II and above. In the architecture of GAIP they do take up less space, so too many of them. From here you can select the third criterion the narrow border. Search borders – is a separate big topic, the boundaries can be manipulated in different ways, now we will highlight only one of the possibilities check in “field” conditions. There are several processes which, roughly speaking, can effectively “measure the size”, which takes in the architecture of GAIP one or the other program, that is, to determine where to find its boundaries.

One of these “litmus paper” for virtual programs is the creative process. As soon as the operator begins to create something new in its integral field immediately undergo fundamental changes, namely programs themselves are lined up in a row and sorted by the degree of reality/virtuality. Some programs, it would seem that such beneficial suddenly disappear somewhere. And it's true: they end where the process of creation (not to be confused with self-expression).

The other process is directly associated with creativity is the process of learning. The learning process is always associated with interaction, contact with a new, still “not primaryname” programs. Virtual programs do not like “something new”, because their goal is the limitation, not the extension. They are aggressive and intolerant attitude to anything new, strange, unknown. And it's either they delay operator back to its swamp, and training is terminated as the process, or sooner or later forced to retreat when new, the unusual data will not fit into the narrow borders of one or another virtual program.

And the third “test” the process is physically extreme situations, it is not recommended to create them specially to test the boundaries of their programs, we simply note that this option is also there, perhaps someone it will happen by accident. For this reason, singer and performer Vladimir Vysotsky was advised to check his friends in the mountains, to understand hidden whether sometimes friendly and attractive virtual software anything real. Though at times for the modern urban man to go to an overnight trip is already sufficient for the detection of “narrow borders”.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 21, 2015 23:09

A small "bonus" to the topic "Approach to freedom, or how to navigate to the “information market" for the visuals.
Image for meditation.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 21, 2015 23:17

Interestingly, similar images despite the availability of various information on the Internet now are rare. They still have to try to find, and many that still somehow came across a couple of years ago, is now available. Nonsense, given the nominal availability of information on the Internet. All that is now associated with virtual search engines as "own reality", "subjective reality", etc., basically displays what sort of universal and cosmic symbols, whereas for the most part it is a narrow box or more simply "box" virtual programs.

Анька

Post by Анька » Fri May 22, 2015 12:00

Hello, sorry if I write not the topic. I'm interested in this part of the description to neocolonial: "the Principle of operation of neocolonial is based on a simple fact: the man is known, he is building his own reality, as himself builds constraints (for happiness, luck, health, etc.) in Other words, the Real World is large and diverse, and theoretically in the "space of variants" probably a lot, but to people like you in it to exist and interact with each other, was created some conditional concepts, principles and laws. Being a certain kind of instrument in existence, they are limiters. Modern information technology is a stunning development of these restrictions, under the guise of convenient and comfortable for the person principles and conditions they exploit their free will, forcing in a very narrow range where any selection is in fact no real choice.

Nookular works on the principle of the extension of the current “reality” of the person and gradually removes some of the restrictions that block the natural power of man needed is not so much for its successful existence, and how to successfully manage them. In this vein, neocolony does not affect humans, they allow a person to change your life and your reality alone. Neocolony given a set of tools for self-change and self-development.
"

if not hard could you watch this movie it short 15 minutes is only for me interesting your opinion.

1. How do you think what is said in the movie truth or fiction?
2. If true, this is something to do is written above?
Sorry again if the question is stupid..thanks

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Fri May 22, 2015 15:12

Yes, it's true, and basically the frame are driven, starting from childhood. Is that for the movie

But there are technologies that constantly monitor and force the human consciousness to something, ie, reduce or nullify the freedom of choice, and there are technologies that you can use, let's say, not entirely imposed to remove someone blocks, but to considerably reduce their quantity and quality impacts and physical (metallic tissue may partially limit the impact of in/h and n/h) and mentally.
As one example, it is possible to take the textbook rules of the road, once people have mastered these rules of behavior on the roads, it this tutorial is no longer needed. Of course, this is a truncation of human freedom, but reduces the possibility of road accidents, i.e. beneficial for all members of the movement, but does not restrict the freedom of creativity: you can create a machine that will monitor such situations - the autopilot without human interaction, and the scope of the freedom of consciousness of the chela in this increase.
And EI products, there are (educational human consciousness), which can be removed and to cease contact, and we still have freedom of choice whether to use acquired skills or not, and there are those who prescribe to the cocoon not only something that people agree, but what is left beyond these limits, and, clearing itself is a product, a person's consciousness is imprisoned, and depends on the good or bad attitude towards him who created this product and it can change the quality or degree of exposure at any time, including on all its products, not asking somebody's permission. Of course, we can just mentally block these effects, but you need to at least possess a complete idea created, which, of course, no one can know, and the unit remains in the cocoon of your brow (if not removed) to constantly disturb his mind, constantly giving created its energy 8)
Well, this is briefly how I understand these things :) all these considerations apply to all the creators of EI products that promote and sell their creations on any site :?
ie, how would say a Lefty its sacred phrase: "all in your mind and contemplate" :?<

Ира

Post by Ира » Sat May 23, 2015 12:21

Anka, watching such quality films we need to ask ourselves - how and why it was removed? This video is about technology, which is imposed on other technologies :) I have a few minutes began to rebel brain... it is noteworthy that the first few seconds of "blank" to open access consciousness. And the last words, all competent, lucid words for those who want to make a revolution in a particular country.

In some rights of the author about technology and freedom - do not need it all. Once my history teacher in school said that for Russia the best form of government - monarchy. Now I understand how right he was.

And understanding of all these technologies gives each of us a path of development.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat May 23, 2015 14:18

Аура wrote:Small "bonus" to the topic "Approach to freedom, or how to navigate to the “information market" for the visuals.Image for meditation.
Thank you for the greetings from afar GAVE. Asked more attention for cinestetico

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun May 24, 2015 18:28

Анька wrote:if not difficult could you watch this movie it short 15 minutes is only for me interesting your opinion.

1. How do you think what is said in the movie truth or fiction?
2. If true, this is something to do is written above?
Sorry again if the question is stupid..thanks
The "stupid question" it almost became a marker of a competent question.

In this film created another illusion concerning the fact that the alleged person is managed. Most likely such paranoia in different themes will emerge repeatedly, so it's best to respond immediately to all: a man realizes his freedom of choice. To be involved in some program or not is his freedom of choice, which no one, never, under any circumstances, will be taken away. All the paranoia about: any third-party impact; super-machines that control the minds of aliens and alien technology; psi-technology... Yes a lot of people can afford coming with one goal in mind: it is always easier to fight an external enemy than an internal. It is always easier to come up with any reason why “the mind is controlled by something” than to accept that the person is not able to manage their consciousness itself.

Any, I emphasize, absolutely any human exposure is possible only for one reason: he is not able to control their internal energy itself. This is what formed the basis for the creation of nokolaev. This is an opportunity to take control of yourself.

And this is without exaggeration one of the most difficult things in our lives. Indeed, it is easier to fight an external enemy than an internal, and it becomes clear if you look at our pyramid of subordination programs. And it: programs built-in control can't refer to itself. Self-knowledge is such a complex and ambiguous thing only because of the embedded control program can refer to itself only through the firmware and utility of GAAP.

So do not invent external enemies, it is easy and fun, but it's nothing more than another virtual program that aims to use Your built-in control via firmware. The video is catchy, it is emotional, attractive and that's what he himself claims to be. This is another virtual program, and by whom, and for what purpose it is created is another question. In this regard, only I am glad that some users have learned to separate the virtual from the real programs.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun May 24, 2015 18:33

Корвин wrote:will Ask for more attention to kinestetika
The first description was more for cinestetico...for cinestetico (and not only) will eventually be workshops. Feeling words at all to convey difficult and because of verbal interpretation, and because the differences are "subtle" sensations in different people.

Элина

Post by Элина » Mon May 25, 2015 4:42

Move to communicate in this topic, you had me right here, "send":) when asked about the chain of programs, firmware, etc. Well, okay, found, and well.
Shoveled all the info, will try to determine the principle of operation of nookway - I mean, not what it does, and how, and by what he does.
As I understand it, the creators of neocolonial identified some principles with which, or using which one removes many of the limitations of their consciousness, and can more freely navigate the space.
Make the assumption that the creators of neocolonial - some spiritually developed or theoretically savvy people (or both most likely) - who know almost exactly what you need for a person to help him to go to other frequencies, to free the mind, etc.
This knowledge, of course, always fully stored in GAIP. I think the creators of neocolonial don't even need all the knowledge to understand enough to hold a trail from them to the user. Focusing on the fact that they still realize (hence we have a list of basic and other programs neocolony).
Thus, nakulan is a certain point, a kind of beacon-a receiver-transmitter that will connect to the field of GEIP that contains the desired data for the user, and sends the data to the user.
That is, the main objective of the creators of neocolonial - was, as I understand it, is to create a helper that will extract the most useful for human development from GAAP, and pass it to the person.
Further, there are already different thoughts.
I suppose the principle on which one performs the reception-transmission of such data, i.e. how do neocolony (as we can not assume?:) to create your own?:))
in General, I will assume that fixing programs neocolony could be produced graphically (on the principle of energy and information programming in the symbolism). The development of such graphics can be in an altered state of consciousness, and on the basis of knowledge about the structure of Energo-informational flows, for example if there is a similar branch of knowledge in quantum physics, etc. - this is not my area of knowledge, so can't say for sure.

In General, the level at which it is possible to reveal the technology of creation and principles of operation - waiting for comments, at least in General terms - the right thoughts or wrong somewhere.
let me explain, why dig so deep at first I really wanted to buy the pendant. Then, as for many years engaged in esotericism as a whole, and artefactually in particular, I wanted to understand the principle and to create their own something similar. Yes, do not hide, I want to create:) because I do not trust the manufacturers of these things, an active and strong character, due to the fact that they can provide something that is useful only to them. No offense to say the creators of neocolonial, but still used to trust myself, or the closest trusted people.
Before the heap will report that I love the Style (very simple), very much, me and mother-in-law, mild positive effect, the therapeutic effect. BJ 1.0 did light same effects are noticeable in a positive way.
That's got to neocolonial. Licked long BJ on 2.2, but for some reason never bought, went to checkout and then stopped. I have recently bought a ehkonorm, have not used, but after the front Room, trust.
Nookular want to understand deeply, and to reach a similar level in their practice artifactory. it's like the aim-high:)))<

Анька

Post by Анька » Mon May 25, 2015 12:47

thank you all for the views! it was interesting to read. Aura tell me and you do not even admit, that you say the movie the Matrix could be real? If I'm normal)))))) just wondering what you think about it...thanks