Fundamentals of energy-magic

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: basics of energy-magic

Post by Aura » Wed May 27, 2015 13:31

Элина wrote:As I understand it, the creators of neocolonial identified some principles with which, or using which one removes many of the limitations of their consciousness, and can more freely navigate the space.
Not quite. It uses clear and modern terms, and as already mentioned, the knowledge of real and virtual programs existed in Ancient China. Of course, this knowledge is complemented with modern knowledge from the fields of psychology, sociology, neurophysiology, etc., but this method was not invented, and that knowledge is for the most part not of the book. This method is not limited to the set of principles or laws. Not so simple, otherwise the virtual program so did not prosper. The man has freedom of choice, and this freedom is always there and no one can take away not. Is it possible, and it's his limitations. So the connection to the virtual programs is through “tricks”, most of which are based on the fact that man himself is responsible for his choice and if he went back himself to blame. As an approximation to reality, too, is through “tricks”, the only other. Some principles, that if followed step by step one approaches the reality, and there can be no just because any principle can be understood only on the level at which there is the principle. The point here is not the principles, even superficially following the “right” principles, it is possible to deceive myself and continue to exist in limited frequencies.
Элина wrote:Thus, nakulan is a certain point, a kind of beacon-a receiver-transmitter that will connect to the field of GEIP that contains the desired data for the user, and sends the data to the user.
Not really, nookular is a carrier of a set of algorithms to ensure the flow of data, and does nothing connect. All “work” occurs in a domain that roughly and conventionally be called a structural part of GEIP. Nookular actually also rude and can be called part of GAAP because the algorithms are an integral part of the programs, so to connect him with anything he shouldn't... let's say, GAIP as a purely informational component may not be known and understood by man, we can only approximate to this knowledge through his manifestations.
For example, the action of physical laws can be described by the formula can be observed experimentally, you can theorize all you want, but this is only theorizing on the basis of MANIFESTATIONS. Physicists were even some “force” was invented... in Other words, any division is necessary in order to make existing virtual programs received the usual data. But in this sense any separation is the removal from reality, a necessary, but removal. Who can say exactly where the “ends of GAAP and starts material reality”? No, because they are different aspects if you want different manifestations of the same one. By the way, the doctrine of the real and virtual programs emerged in Ancient China, translated is called the “doctrine of One”.
Returning to the principle of nokolaev. There is an understanding that I, the operator, as a material object, here, on my neck pendant, as a material object, GAAP generally “somewhere up there” (although why at the top, and maybe bottom...?) and it all somehow works together, and all that the human mind perceived need means some “force”, “beacons”, “connections”, which are actually not. That is all the misunderstanding of the principles of is not that people don't know about any “connection” or conceal any "subtleties of technology," and that he thinks a divided category of material objects that interact with each other should somehow “connect”. And this is nothing more than another virtual program. Let's just say, you can try to create a model of the actual processes that will have some logic in the framework of the virtual programme, this model here and we will try to create and describe. In order to operatorsthe, this model is sufficient, but that such products create, of course, is not enough. Nookular how the product was created on the basis of the holographic model of the universe, if you like, holographic program, this program is more real though, because in response to the high aspects, a greater number of markers of real/virtual programs that were described above. And if You want to create similar products (it's the right aspiration, we are certainly not against), while You are not on the right track – in the virtual program from which you were given Your current understanding of the processes, namely in the model of the universe as consisting of material objects, neocolonial simply does not exist. Therefore, the “other thoughts” on this basis, it is better not to develop it in the direction of care, because the more disconnected will develop, without understanding its essence, the more difficult it will be disconnected then combine.<

глобус

Post by глобус » Wed May 27, 2015 13:47

Аура wrote:some principles according to which step by step one approaches the reality, and there can be no just because any principle can be understood only on the level at which there is this principle
:(

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed May 27, 2015 13:48

Анька wrote:thank you all for the views! it was interesting to read. Aura tell me and you do not even admit, that you say the movie the Matrix could be real? If I'm normal)))))) just wondering what you think about it...thanks
It is not important what I think about this, what do You think about this, what allow and what not allow. Well, who here about “axis as a prop in the mind” was written? Even with the volume of images was practiced...eh. Than generally interesting, third-party opinion? Find matches and be happy that “I'm not the only one”? And if still, “one”, then You your opinion will refuse, or what?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed May 27, 2015 14:19

Элина wrote:Yes, do not hide, I want to create:) because I do not trust the manufacturers of these things, an active and strong character, due to the fact that they can provide something that is useful only to them.
Distrust is a defensive reaction at certain stages and at certain points may be useful, but for the most part, this protection is "deaf", so it is more hindrance than help, prevent in the first place to engage with the space and to perceive the right information, and therefore restricts your options. Is I'm not campaigning specifically to trust us, is to support good initiatives of artifactory.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed May 27, 2015 14:31

(though why at the top, and maybe bottom...?)
By the way, man sees with the eyes of the world turned upside down (so arranged optics Apple), and the brain flips the image for the second time. Where the top where a bottom, without a bottle not to disassemble )))

Анька

Post by Анька » Wed May 27, 2015 15:18

Aura no not refuse, I was just wondering, assuming that our life is but a dream, illusion , hypnosis, and what if that dream, that is, the perception of our world is controlled by technical means like you think the man himself is able to get out of this matrix? This applies to might not be neocolony in General. I heard something about people who were engaged in various spiritual practices, that they would be awakened and told that the world in which we live as black-and-white movie,and that really is full of another world, another dimension chtoli...Maybe something you heard about or know? I just thought it may be something to do... sorry maybe I'm confusing to write, probably because most of the mess in my head))) if there is something to read on this subject please share, I would be grateful. About the axis of support of the in the mind didn't read it, search on forum not found what is a thread? I'm just trying to understand, because for me it's very important...as it collided with something, and how to get out of this don't know....

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat May 30, 2015 20:12

Ankathe perception of the world is controlled by man, it is his right and his freedom of choice, which is not able to select any car, and if a man is not controlled, it may be something or someone else because the person voluntarily the freedom of choice implemented in a certain way. The matrix cannot be imposed or implemented without Your choice. The world that's around you is the result of Your choice not more and not less. How to exit the matrix – the answer is given above. To manage themselves, their domestic energies, their perceptions. It doesn't happen instantly, like in the movie, as well as "program loading" can't happen instantly, it is the result of certain steps and efforts, some of which, most important, described above.
ps and generally competent and correct film...

Элина

Post by Элина » Mon Jun 01, 2015 16:12

Aura, thank you, I specifically downloaded (useful knowledge, in a good way) about the holographic model of the universe read once, but because this knowledge is quite difficult to take, they passed by me. thank you, I think, if you have any questions, write.

thank you for the time given to understand that you are not quite there, but I'm not waiting for a response for a concept based on a virtual understanding of the world with all the "connections" and other made up, paving the way for inventing pendant:)))

Элина

Post by Элина » Mon Jun 01, 2015 16:38

Аура wrote:to ensure the flow of data
If I understand correctly, the phrase "data stream" - too conventional?

and interestingly, for the creation of neocolony, and domain in GAAP that contains the programs - used only equipment, or the mental programming too?

And yet, it pile up on the theme of the holographic model of the universe. How then to explain the time - for example when people work with flows of energy. For example, Reiki is the same. It turns out, no threads? there is always everything everywhere existing? I think I'm starting to get confused in the new model of the universe:) where I read - it is written, saying that a small part of the universe contains all that there is in the universe in the atom is space. Therefore, if one part of the universe something occurs, it machine is reflected in all its particles\holograms. On the principle of DNA - each slice contains info about the body.
How then to be with the concept of movement of energy-information, inhibit something. Or is a concept created only to our physical perception is perceived? used to the movement of wind, light, water, similar to us, "explain on the fingers" - in the world of energy, too, everything moves, etc. But in fact how?

about mistrust. It came to me from the time technology "Turboslim" - probably heard about it? Where the user has to download a program from the "subconscious" Creator "gopher". And the text of the program is certainly not located anywhere, and that there was a suspicion - that there is a bend in his subconscious contained, and the updates are also automatic should work. you never know what he is there download, and I download.
here and everything else that's not obviously working, and prog and stuff in your detail hidden from the user, I already take questioned - I think it is logical.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Jun 01, 2015 18:57

Анька wrote:if there is something to read on this subject please share, I would be grateful.
Maybe not quite in the topic on items, but obviously close - In Pelevin :"T", "the Love for three zuckerbraun" and all his work

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 19:28

Элина wrote:
Аура wrote:to ensure the flow of data
And yet, it pile up on the theme of the holographic model of the universe. How then to explain the time - for example when people work with flows of energy. For example, Reiki is the same. It turns out, no threads? there is always everything everywhere existing? I think I'm starting to get confused in the new model of the universe:) where I read - it is written, saying that a small part of the universe contains all that there is in the universe in the atom is space. Therefore, if one part of the universe something occurs, it machine is reflected in all its particles\holograms. On the principle of DNA - each slice contains info about the body.
Everything becomes easier if you remember this term, as the coherence of the quantum state - that is any object or system in microcosm one browseinterval maintain a relationship that does not depend on the speed of light. When you consider that our universe began from supersingularity - an infinitely large amount of energy in an infinitely small point, then all matter in it without variants interacted with each other (and even if some kind of matter/energy was already in the space in which the universe is expanding after the big Bang, it was already browseinterval with the elements of the system and now she is included in the system). That is, any elementary particle in the universe is connected with this coherence with any other elementary particle, or otherwise entered into interaction with any object in the universe. But if you consider that many tend to believe that the big Bang was the result of the collapse of another universe (which just extended, then calmed down and again began to be curtailed by gravity, the first stars became neutron, losing did not bear such a load of space between particles, devouring matter from their systems, then they turned into black holes, then all the black holes merged into one super-duper-black hole space-time the universe broke, unable to withstand the accumulation of the entire mass and energy of a dying universe at one point and this whole lot of goodness rushed through the gap in a different combination of space-time, thus giving rise to our universe), then these connections extend far beyond the limits of our universe.
Элина wrote:about mistrust. It came to me from the time technology "Turboslim" - probably heard about it? Where the user has to download a program from the "subconscious" Creator "gopher". And the text of the program is certainly not located anywhere, and that there was a suspicion - that there is a bend in his subconscious contained, and the updates are also automatic should work. you never know what he is there download, and I download.
It's many alarming. In fact, the network runs a huge number of does Lushchenym basic protocols (they are loaded from the collective unconscious, on the basis of choice of optimal variant) and the protocols of disidentification with this author. In fact, the basic working text of the Protocol is fully developed and does not have vulnerabilities - it has dozens of pages of typewritten text. And reupload it to the public will create more heap doubters and seekers the trick, but if the person really wants to get to something, even a lamp post to avoid attacks. Much easier to lay in the operator's fuse box (when he himself, on the basis of its own analysis, albeit subconscious, is to decide what to ship and what to leave out, and especially to ignore those parts of instructions and protocols that make him personally vulnerable), which controls the creation of common databases of personal a truncated copy of the instructions and allow his subconscious mind to make self-corrections based on personal experience - believe me, deliberately to climb the person, not the winning misdemeano is absolutely contraindicated.<

Элина

Post by Элина » Mon Jun 01, 2015 19:55

к-13 wrote:everything becomes easier if you remember this term, as the coherence of the quantum state
much much easier:)))) :)
I'm from your explanation I do not quite understand about the flow of energy, or rather do not understand. they are really in the form of threads or is it features of our perception, and in fact, when the appeal of these energies (for example, I understand a famous Rack) - there is no flow going "somewhere", but something else?

your explanation in more detail explained where did the holographic principle in the universe - when all is in everything, but about the threads not specifically explained.
I'm trying to understand where is wrong, what is my perception of the world is not real:))

about turbo-gopher, I'm better in 10 pages of typewritten text, exactly, to adjust for yourself, if you want, or make your 10-20 pages, but strangers will not be using. It is strange to feel yourself a skeptic here, untrusting, I usually are on a completely different side:)) just exactly the squirrel - don't trust. In the lamppost and other things to look for oddities is not going to, there are things that we take without thought - for example, today the Parlor Ekonorm received in the mail, use the usual Svetlitsa, and there are things that stupor of incredulity, turbo-suslik one of the rare examples. Often esoteric teaching of different kinds are I have no problem, passing a different "believe it or not". Even BJ trusted without problems, Lite version created for myself, but BJ 2.2 and not buying it, for some reason, though, there is no reason not to trust - I do not understand that it is not allowed. Same with the gopher and neocolony. Noo first sooo wanted, and then came across the same thing when the squirrel - "suspicious" is called:)))
so, what can not trust, can do for themselves and for herself, and for this we need to understand the essence of the issue in detail. The Gopher is nothing to settle, everything is clear - though the prog to write and too lazy until now:)), I want nookular to fully understand (as I can), its working principles, especially in the context of the holographic picture of the world.
so waiting for answers Auras on some of the nuances of my questions on the pendant that wrote above.<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 20:52

Элина wrote:your explanation more details explained where did the holographic principle in the universe - when all is in everything, but about the threads not specifically explained.
I tried to explain, hoping that you can guess :oops:
I'm trying to understand where is wrong, what is my perception of the world is not real:))
Any modern physicist for it to give life ready))) And the Nobel prize here is not to get rid of...
Элина wrote:
к-13 wrote:everything becomes easier if you remember this term, as the coherence of the quantum state
much much easier:)))) :)
I'm from your explanation I do not quite understand about the flow of energy, or rather do not understand. they are really in the form of threads or is it features of our perception, and in fact, when the appeal of these energies (for example, I understand a famous Rack) - there is no flow going "somewhere", but something else?
Well... no One promised because that holographic theory and all of modern theoretical physics on the border of creating a comprehensive "theory of everything" is simple))) If we stay in the framework of the theory of the holographic universe, the very phrase "whence" makes no sense - everything is deployed from the point and there is minimized (there are different authors mishmash, but the period of time entered in the cell of the quantum foam is most likely equal to the period of the cycle expand and collapse the actual static version of the universe) and space and time is an illusion, the objective perception of the observer. But it is necessary to interact with the world outside the handles/legs sharp and witty, and the introduction of image flow somehow solves this problem.
about the turbo-gopher, I'm better in 10 pages of typewritten text, exactly, to adjust for yourself, if you want, or make your 10-20 pages, but strangers will not be using. It is strange to feel yourself a skeptic here, untrusting, I usually are on a completely different side:)) just exactly the squirrel - don't trust. In the lamppost and other things to look for oddities is not going to, there are things that we take without thought - for example, today the Parlor Ekonorm received in the mail, use the usual Svetlitsa, and there are things that stupor of incredulity, turbo-suslik one of the rare examples. Often esoteric teaching of different kinds are I have no problem, passing a different "believe it or not". Even BJ trusted without problems, Lite version created for myself, but BJ 2.2 and not buying it, for some reason, though, there is no reason not to trust - I do not understand that it is not allowed. Same with the gopher and neocolony. Noo first sooo wanted, and then came across the same thing when the squirrel - "suspicious" is called:)))
Not going in local technology go - I strayed away from them and somehow not particularly eager to catch up, but TS can tell as he worked hard, though with the same attitude initially. Most likely, these things are simply not for You :? Or for You, but this will require many things to create from scratch, and not to the distraction of Tujia developments, so as not to absorb other people's mistakes (which is quite resource-intensive and lengthy process, and it is very few are willing to afford). Incidentally, the topic of turbosplit think I've already written about this.
No one will provide access to the full source code of something, what you want to work with specific end users, never the system with fully open-source will not be safe for inexperienced users - what is the point of antivirus if any hacker can thoroughly examine the algorithms of his work and to see the signatures database is not encrypted? All can not be foreseen even with a huge staff of programmers. An attacker can find a vulnerable spot and can cause harm to the system before this hole is plugged the next update. So these things work on several different principles - with the contents of the base working every single user through the subconscious - only to the extent they relate to the (question of efficiency). In the end, the user becomes the fruit of collective work of all participants of the project, more efficient, universal and variable and no genius not write this manually.
Want to know what is loaded in his instructions that You not directly? Learn to turn off your internal dialogue and listen to your subconscious - calibrate their own fears, stereotypes and expectations, and coming through the right channel information. There are no other options.
so, what can not trust, can do for themselves and for herself, and for this we need to understand the essence of the issue in detail. The Gopher is nothing to settle, everything is clear - though the prog to write and too lazy until now:)), I want nookular to fully understand (as I can), its working principles, especially in the context of the holographic picture of the world.
Many people, realizing how the a drug at the level of chemistry and physiology, cease to receive from it results the consciousness begins to doubt that a particular process is able to cope in the current climate, every it feels individual and special, and their problems - the most important and serious))) and Winds hammered the subconscious the wrong task. Effect, a reverse placebo.<

Элина

Post by Элина » Mon Jun 01, 2015 21:14

Thank you For-13, still wait for answers of the Aura.
for me and what not I really for yourself to decide about it, I have not even asked to figure out what's mine and what not mine.
your opinion on issues I read, thank you for your efforts, take note.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 21:30

ElinaI will respond only to questions concerning turbosonic. Since You for some reason touched on this topic.

It so happened that on this resource apart from me no one worked - only have a superficial view goals from others ' points of view, which, however, have a habit furiously to defend.

And about the "Yours/not Yours" is advice. Friendly. Again, only for systems with instructions for the subconscious. It will allow You to save time and nerves. With Your approach to self-development that You do will not work. Judging from what You write, not really You understand, although there really it's simple if you begin the practice.

Thank you for the discussion.

Элина

Post by Элина » Mon Jun 01, 2015 22:03

K-13, gopher I just mentioned to explain why don't trust, and no more. Therefore, I suggest to leave him alone.
If you have thoughts on neocolonial, love to read them.

Анька

Post by Анька » Tue Jun 02, 2015 16:23

Корвин wrote:
Анька wrote:if there is something to read on this subject please share, I would be grateful.
Maybe not quite in the topic on items, but obviously close - In Pelevin :"T", "the Love for three zuckerbraun" and all his work
yeah I have it just in mind, thank you))) Chapaev and emptiness also read wonder even the 13th floor you have to look
Aura thanks ,we'll see what happens, if that write

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:18

Элина wrote:if I understand Correctly, the phrase "data stream" - too conventional?
The data flow also has the appearance of an active three-dimensional geometric functions.
Элина wrote:and interestingly, for the creation of neocolony, and domain in GAAP that contains the programs - used only equipment, or the mental programming too?
It depends on what You mean by “mental programming”.
Элина wrote: How then to explain the time - for example when people work with flows of energy. For example, Reiki is the same. It turns out, no threads? there is always everything everywhere existing? I think I'm starting to get confused in the new model of the universe:)
Relatively speaking, the flow of energy exists everywhere, so they are not, but in this space-time a certain more energy so that it can be controlled by man, and the border of "handling" is a criterion for the emergence of such concepts as "flow".
Элина wrote:How then to be with the concept of movement of energy-information, inhibit something. Or is a concept created only to our physical perception is perceived? used to the movement of wind, light, water, similar to us, "explain on the fingers" - in the world of energy, too, everything moves, etc.
Yes, that's right. The concept of motion is also a virtual program and it was created to community of people comfortable to remain in a common reality. Kind of like it so firmly, but on the other hand, we need to go, and all direct human experience is nothing more than a Convention. Here we come to the concept of frames, or stops thinking. Here we should clarify that our thinking since birth is also algorithmically. That is the thinking process itself can be defined as some of the framework when the operator sets the parameters that define this function works or not. In other words, the entire process of becoming thinking, as a process that can be characterized as "so to think you can" and "can not think so". And here management program was given the lead, all movement is relative. But the concept of movement is so basic to us that it is reasonable to think in terms of relativity of motion, each operator is practically not able to, that is, we are dealing with a profound level of automatism of the program. In other words, to escape from these constraints of thinking is almost impossible. And it makes sense because these guides are in the key of maximum adaptation to our physical bodies and material objects. To think so is reasonable and user convenient. There is another point, namely, identification as a process of thinking, existing in the moment program. Built-in control program, as explained earlier, may not have the data itself, and therefore, within the scope of the program must at least provide a crash program that, for example, did don Juan with his student K. Castaneda. Being part of the program, one identifies with the program and, therefore, cannot go beyond it.
Элина wrote:And actually like?
And who knows this “really”? Who said the virtual program is not “actually”? Gamer chasing your elf on the expanses of the virtual space, living real life and experiencing real emotions. This was the criteria of reality and virtuality programs. And what does “actually” – everyone decides for himself.
Элина wrote:about mistrust. It came to me from the time technology "Turboslim" - probably heard about it? Where the user has to download a program from the "subconscious" Creator "gopher". And the text of the program is certainly not located anywhere, and that there was a suspicion - that there is a bend in his subconscious contained, and the updates are also automatic should work. you never know what he is there download, and I download.
As already explained, there are two ways of distrust and control. Turbosplit is garbage, if You afraid of downloading programs its firmware, you will first notice the people loved, loved, trust, etc. Programs from these assemblers are installed almost even without any checking. Outside the comfort zone and actively checked by the subconscious, but the area inside the comfort zone...it is just usually no one is paying attention. But there's another way, no program can be installed without Your knowledge, if You control the work of its firmware.<

Элина

Post by Элина » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:25

Аура wrote:it Depends on what You mean by “mental programming”.
mental - the word "mental" thought, and mental. programming - it is programming.
ie is, was not whether the person is close by and is not invested in the product his thought directly - as the mages charged water or objects with his mind.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jun 07, 2015 0:55

Элина wrote:i.e., was not sitting there next to the man and did not invest in the product of his thought directly - as the mages charged water or objects with his mind.
In any given product - no, well, not exactly.

Элина

Post by Элина » Sun Jun 07, 2015 0:59

Аура wrote:In every single product - no, well, not exactly.
but overall, something like that was used, right? maybe not in a specific product, as in something that remains in the developer?:) still it is unlikely the information content was created only appliances.
for the rest, the "theoretical part" I later ask more questions, it is necessary to think over properly.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 09, 2015 23:50

Not for nothing was the clarification about “programming” in such a formulation in the manufacture of any product used information programming, as in any product has a place of mental activity. But not any mental effort generates a working program.

Элина

Post by Элина » Wed Jun 10, 2015 0:04

Aura, I understand that no products without a thought. I think you realized that I'm interested in - there are no neocolony or any part thereof outside of the pendant - part is specially designed with purposeful programming idea. Without this it will not function as intended. I was talking about it.
And I will explain more in detail, to avoid digging into the wording. Well, really on your toes. If there's such a Bob that creates nookular - sits down and begins purposefully, for example in meditation\concentration, to create a kind of mental part of neocolony - energy-information, if you want the program to implement, and then - or before - to complete all technically, and here it is - nookular. Without such meditation\concentration Vasey, purely in terms of technical performance (of course with a set idea in the first place - without this in any way) is nookular not work as planned.

Well, another example. it's not clear.
Here, a woman creates Masha mascot. Takes a piece of wood, draw a character, pasache will palacet over him in the changed condition of consciousness, and the mascot turns into working.
In this process equipment-wood and the shape of the symbol. Without the whispering of the women Masha in an altered state of consciousness of its mascot does.
Here is there "whispering" in neocolony? (an example of a primitive. but you really want to understand me, what I'm trying to figure out.).
Last edited by Элина on Wed Jun 10, 2015 0:17, edited 2 times in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jun 10, 2015 0:08

Elinano, I do not understand. Here important is Your interpretation, understanding and language. This is a fundamental point, and then get the answer to quite another question. The "programming ideas"?

Элина

Post by Элина » Wed Jun 10, 2015 0:09

About Baba Masha read? and still not clear? I corrected the previous message. "Programming ideas" is a typo from the fact that I'm in a hurry.