Fundamentals of energy-magic

Integrated control technology a reality
Иван Славов
Re: basics of energy-magic

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Nov 09, 2015 17:45

There are levels /methods/, which are very subtly and elegantly composed "in your essence." So sometimes just trying to include them consciously, to understand-to feel-to perceive how /what channels, what are the hooks which the touch point, etc./ used in these virtual building.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Mon Nov 09, 2015 17:47

Main not so much: greed, sex, and sense of self-importance. But everyone has their own shades ....

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Tue Nov 10, 2015 17:38

Yes, real tangible, which is also referred to the work of neocolony, became a prominent region in geipe, I call them "information services", each responsible for its own information area. If the "questions" and "queries" to send simply there, without an addressee, then the answer comes, but usually over a long time. If the request to send the relevant information service, the answer comes faster.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Dec 11, 2015 23:07

Аура wrote:On one of the resources with which familiar for a long time got the program to enhance the immune system. As explained, physical and software immunity are interlinked and in this case, the guys that make things for the lower physical layer, apparently accidentally managed to get on the software gain level of immunity. Did more than expected.
So, this video can be used (not in full but quite suitable) to work with the software immunity, use (listen through speakers too).

[youtube][/youtube]
I have the intuition does not always work as I want, but when there are really important things right kicks. Here is the beginning of 'kick' me to do with this track /today pervym listened to in headphones only/ + some of the programs Andrei Vadimovich with a closed section of the club development.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Dec 13, 2015 16:21

Video it is recommended to combine with internal energy relaxation alone, as if allowing the rhythms and vibrations to clean and refill it. With all the centers to experiment, but virtual podlucky usually through the center occur, including pressure on the Ego.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Dec 15, 2015 20:59

Аура wrote:Video it is recommended to combine with internal energy relaxation alone, as if allowing the rhythms and vibrations to clean and refill it. With all the centers to experiment, but virtual podlucky usually through the center occur, including pressure on the Ego.
Did it - thank you very much directing attention to such 'subtleties' of this program.
With the experience that I got after I worked with the well-known 7 centers - can define /for the most, of course/ - the second and fifth centers - there 'tseplyalki' was najboljse. But, the program works in this direction, I am pleasantly surprised.
p.s. For those who intend to work deeper in this way - I would allow myself to recommend you to pay attention to your neck /place where it joins the skull and spine/ slightly above the lower level of the back of the hair, so to speak. That if "much need to scratch the back of the head", from my point of view, experience is a kind of marker of foreignness' - it is attempt of external connection that do not have lucky in my understanding W/. Good luck!

Борис МХ

Post by Борис МХ » Tue Dec 15, 2015 23:58

"Smart cards forehead, and stupid - head" (C) :)
Actually, every saying, the so-called popular wisdom, is a rational and correct interpretation but who for some reason changed in the wrong direction...

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Wed Dec 16, 2015 0:45

Борис МХ wrote:"Smart cards forehead, and stupid - head" (C)
...And only dead card nothing enlightened... well.. still something to scratch, as there is no difference..even though the leg ..back..))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Dec 16, 2015 16:16

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
Борис МХ wrote:"Smart cards forehead, and stupid - head" (C)
...And only dead card nothing enlightened... well.. still something to scratch, as there is no difference..even though the leg ..back..))
:) I beg your pardon :) But I like the Baba Yaga, from the cartoon against . 8)
If a person has a full connection of body , consciousness and subconsciousness , the reading on the events is through direct knowledge. But if the opposite, that everything that manifests on the body in the form of signs of itching , tingling , vibration, etc., each has its own signs, the subconscious mind signals the mind ., mostly , it is seen that scratching and stuff , it's always a signal to the body to consciousness .... Signals about some future event(perhaps the nearest from five to several hours). And each "scratching" has its own specific "instruction" on a particular event in the future.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Dec 16, 2015 16:24

Ахим wrote:p.s. For those who intend to work deeper in this way - I would allow myself to recommend you to pay attention to your neck /place where it joins the skull and spine/ slightly above the lower level of the back of the hair, so to speak. That if "much need to scratch the back of the head", from my point of view, experience is a kind of marker of foreignness' - it is attempt of external connection that do not have lucky in my understanding W/.
There was felt something , but what is not clear yet. And by the way there but with quite other feeling , when falling asleep , is heard , as would be more correctly expressed ? In General, if you are connected as in the Matrix tubes to something, and in the evening , before going to sleep it off .
But again, this is the brain such a feeling of "illustrated" with images from the Matrix. Because He's so tricky , and any experience on request may submit as samooboronitelnoe. Well, something like this.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Dec 16, 2015 17:01

In General, if you are connected as in the Matrix tubes to something, and in the evening , before going to sleep it off
Exactly the same feeling. Wake up every morning with boiling water in the back (by day, he is also there, only at doses 10 times smaller)

As for the Matrix it was removed just according to esoteric doctrine, not Vice versa.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Dec 16, 2015 17:58

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:enlightened well.. still something to scratch, as there is no difference..even though the leg ..back..))
Judging by the descriptions they have eternal orgasm, many already do or what not take care of them scratching their turn to feed themselves they have nothing

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Dec 17, 2015 22:46

As I understand /my personal perception/ - through the brain to the spinal cord /the opposite is also possible/ - there have been some signals - it is clear to everyone, I hope. I a little about another - in a sense - as a kind of bypass /bypass past the/ you can directly run some programs don't through the brain and spinal cord, but it felt like they walked through the brain, i.e. 'highest priority' /or Vice versa - through 'of the sensed signals to the brain for processing and making decision on further action'/.
Advice to all - if this place starts itching for some action - don't make this action. About going on the road - well, I hope it is clear. Just a friendly advice, nothing more.

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Jan 04, 2016 22:46

Slowly, very slowly going towards the reality of management. Today I woke up and realized I live in a cocoon similar to this ball with a girl inside. And no matter what I do I can't go beyond that cocoon. I can do whatever I want, but only inside.
Аура wrote: Image
This awareness affected me in such pain from their limited opportunities. Later came the understanding that my cocoon is not just a constraint but also a protection from the world where I can't live, because is too weak for this. I can break out when enough, like a chicken hatches from the egg. And if that happens soon, there simply will not survive in a world which is not ready yet.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Tue Jan 05, 2016 0:04

Милая wrote:Today I woke up and realized I live in a cocoon similar to this ball with a girl inside. And no matter what I do I can't go beyond that cocoon. I can do whatever I want, but only inside.
Милая wrote: my cocoon is not just a constraint but also a protection from the world where I can't live
The "size" of our "cocoons"..depends entirely on our own isolation. Nobody forbids to have a huge "cocoon" which is placed at the same time many worlds, we just recommend to maximally isolate in a ready-made framework, and not to take superfluous, but to reject all that does not fit in certain patterns or canons, therefore, our "cocoon" small and cramped..) the girl in the picture probably gained in consumer loans, and more than anything can not think, so while on one knee..but still to come..and a second elbow will join, have to pull their socks up and get a mortgage, and to think only about what life should be. So to say no longer a citizen of the world, and the identity of the isolated and wrapped up in their world..)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Mar 22, 2016 20:53

Free energy

Consider a simplified energy - “formula” (model) man: firmware (instincts)+CPG (consciousness)+SOUP (software level of the person, or the soul). This formula is not additive, but hierarchical, i.e. each level is a sublevel of the next, though the human being may not correspond to the complete formula and should only be on one level, as well as the work of one of the levels, it may spread or not to spread to another (while preserving hierarchy).
Work firmware obvious and clear to most. This level corresponds to “normal” (habitual) over time and a normal state of consciousness: habitual responses to external stimuli of the body (nervous system), emotion and mind. It should be noted that the level of firmware uses the higher parts of the nervous system (behavioral program). It should be noted that the behavior of such a person won't look wild or instinctual: humans, existing at the firmware level, it is rather the ordinary people who surround us every day and often occupy a high position in society, and honed and efficient operation of automation has led to the emergence of the concept of “people-reptilians” (in fact, reptiles are among the most perfect beings in the work plan of the firmware).

Let us consider the energy component of the CPG, or what distinguishes man from animal. Free energy is the energy for the second level or component - CPG (consciousness) or the energy resource, which gives us from birth for the work of the CPG. The free energy is able to sell its own qualities and challenges, as someone in the energy plan (see also Atlas (the Merkaba). This is one of the energies which are virtual programs (now more likely to have a constant source of consumption). Free energy is certainly a gift but also a great responsibility, because regardless of the activity VPU person, she exists as energopotential for their work, nowhere can not go, so every second man has the energy to work – invested.
It's pure physics, when there is work and there is no transformation of energy from one quality (type) to another, energy is destroyed (burned). If not consciousness, that is, the human brain performs certain functions, then the energy allocated to its work becomes untapped, unstructured energy in the body and the human mind, in other words, the energy unclaimed “gift” becomes unnecessary, and hence the body and mind looking for ways to get rid of it.

There are different ways in which people get rid of unused free energy:
1. Burning of energy in the body
a) neurolyme small burning. Please note that the vast majority of people are doing a lot more physical movement than is required. Most of the movements of the hands and feet, footsteps, head turns and other movements of any modern person have no achieve specific goals and serve to burn energy, which is not controlled by consciousness. Burning energy and its attachment have different dynamics, so burning free energy movement can be determined by “twitchy” nature: the absence of a pronounced beginning (because it is not set intentionally) and end of the motion (because the result is burning extra energy dropped sharply, in contrast to the transformation of energy). This is all abrupt, chaotic movements, usually of small amplitude (twitching foot, small finger movements, facial movements, scratching, etc.)
B) a directed path of incineration. Is any kind of physical activity, from Jogging and fitness, to yoga and psychic practices, not involving and not involving systematic work of the consciousness in the body (conscious work attention). In other words, whatever the ideology of the beautiful and impressive results did not stand for a particular direction of a practitioner, if is a set of algorithms like “do the movement And get In” without a description of the consciousness “movement A”, then in fact there is a burning free energy.

2. Burning emotions.
Uncontrolled emocionalna is the most affordable way to burning energy because of the high sensitivity (a large number of nerve endings per unit area) of the nervous system in the emotional center. Such a structure of the emotional center is not accidental, and in fact aims at a rapid increase the software supply, in other words, rapid amplification of simple actions in case of increased requirement, e.g. in extreme situations. Now the power of emotions is used mostly for software destruction. Of importance here are the program parameters of the psyche that triggers certain emotions in a given situation. Reacting psychic type subject to uncontrolled allocation of psychic energy in the presence of certain stimuli (stimulants). It can be anything, as it is the most easy and quick way to burning free energy, it is diverse and actively used virtual software. Emotional reaction while burning free energy can wear the most diverse nature: resentment or empathy, euphoria or depression, opposition, or a sense of unity, all of it is actively maintained different virtual programs, from marketing to political, it is important that the source of emotions is not a conscious human activity, and external stimulus (stimulus). You can draw an analogy with the experiment one of the founders of the modern science of the effect depends on the automation of external stimuli on the senses experiment “Pavlov's dog” but in this case, emotions are analogous to the gastric juice secreted by the dog.

3. Mental burning free energy
Mental burning is characterized by high consumption of brain information. In fact, person need much less information for the normal functioning of the brain than the amount of information now. At the moment the information became more of the brain source of response than food. The difference is that the food must be digested, that is, with a properly functioning brain is a transformation of energy, which is accompanied by conscious efforts. Without consciousness the brain has a tendency to “fall asleep”, and continuously incoming information of a specific type begins to serve for the brain a kind of stimulant activity than food. In other words, by comparison to the emotional center, the brain begins to depend more on information emotionally rather than digesting it. The result of digestion of information is a product, the result emotsionirovaniya brain for information – opinion. Be persistent unwavering opinion on any issue without the creative process is a reflex of the brain of many modern people. In certain circles, you have a firm opinion on any issue even became the equivalent of the reasonableness and credibility of a symptom than a symptom of mental dependence on external information stimuli. The second tier here pile up of consciousness, dependent on the speed and volume of that response, that is, having a tendency to rely on authoritative opinion, allocating mental energy is stronger than SPM.

4. Burning spiritual energy. In this regard, the resource of free energy is spent on throwing, experiences, indulgenceanime, etc. simulate the intrinsic pathway. This source of burning free energy is a consequence of the ability to overlay levels, in this case CPG SOUP. It is not often widespread, but long lasting way of burning free energy because it can use some software levels. The concept of spirituality has now become too speculative and operated virtual programs. A feature of the modern understanding of spirituality is that it began actively to talk and reason all and Sundry. The danger is that most people talk about spirituality, it is viewed with a level of consciousness, not the software level. Most often now called spiritual people, deeply committed to some system. To determine these people are easy, they lose footing, or even begin to highlight the emotional energy in any way out of this system, for example, if you mention or try to dip in another system, suddenly lose their spirituality and are rolled back to the level of opinion. It is not surprising that such spiritual leaders, the followers are also prone to spiritual ordeal, depending on the state of the leader. The question of spirituality are better not to discuss and to ask yourself, alone, so one of the first steps in the conservation of free energy can be described as neobespechenie individual spiritual experience to anyone. It is worth noting also that spirituality is in some ways the question of the physiological associated with the ability to relax with deep breathing and the current settings of the frequency.

The concept of free energy, it is important for us from a position of self-development. Self-development is often perceived as the implementation of free energy, or the energy given from birth, while self-development is essentially beyond the limits of the free energy, although on the basis of its possibilities. So excluding the way of burning and accumulated free energy, you can think about correct attachment, which also includes:
1. The bodily aspect (the awakening of the energy body)
2. The emotional aspect (development of sensual sphere)
3. Mental tuning (the ability to retain the purpose, objectives)
4. The synchronization of the brain<

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Mar 22, 2016 22:44

Аура wrote: deleting ways of burning and accumulated free energy, you can think about proper investing
And is there any other ways to earn/increase of free energy with the exception of ways of burning?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Mar 24, 2016 14:15

Милая wrote:And there are still some ways accumulation/increase of free energy with the exception of ways of burning?
The problem is not so much the increase of the free energy, and to create opportunities for its investments. We can say that the formation of ways to invest energy and it is its strengthening and increase. The point is that the free energy must be attached as a certain work of consciousness, and actually a software extension VPU, as naturalnym physical energy, leads to the accumulation and increase of free energy. Free energy is our reality as a person, which can be a gift or a burden, depending on that it either is embedded or burned. Stored energy as such is a natural resource for the programs to work VPU, but is unable to start the work of consciousness, but the work of consciousness leads to accumulation and increased free energy. Such is coiled a vicious cycle where the exception paths of burning - is the first step. Work free energy can also be called creative life and life in art. The basic ways listed above.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:22

Аура wrote:in Other words, whatever the ideology of the beautiful and impressive results did not stand for a particular direction of a practitioner, if is a set of algorithms like “do the movement And get In” without a description of the consciousness “movement A”, then in fact there is a burning free energy.
Whether it is an example of the correct movement from A to b with maintenance of consciousness

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Apr 09, 2016 13:23

Hmm, an example... the work of consciousness is inner work, which can be characterized, describe how a particular quality of movement of informational processes, the outer shape of the movement of t And t In with the work of consciousness and without, may be the same (at least to the eye of an ordinary person). Here the correct result is not an example of the movement, and precedes the work: what was the impetus for the beginning of the movement – external stimulus or internal stress. In many computer operations are more perfect than man. There are people who have honed their reactions to quite successful, in the opinion of the layman's existence (people with a strong “reptilian brain”, for example). It is a perfect biocomputers. But they only have perfect reactions and no freedom of choice of action which is the essence of consciousness).

Let's try an example:

[youtube][/youtube]

The reaction of plants perfect from the point of view of survival and successful existence. Similarly, the nervous system reflexively folding a leaf, if not controllable consciously, has numerous reflexes that response – and that's exactly the closure (compression) with the release of energy. The question is, where does this energy? Yeah, goes to whoever jabbed a leaf (that is why the person is so nice to do it) :) This is an important point, actually all the instruments of virtuallock sharpened by "poking in the leaves", which in humans are many - from physical to mental.
The work of consciousness gives freedom of choice – to close, to relax and not to close, to relax and not to close then grab takoushi a finger on her)) I Think, clear. The more options to find the consciousness in each situation, the more it has the volume, and respectively – more freedom of action. This is the work of consciousness – the expansion of freedom of choice. Dual consciousness is at best an alternative – two options, but to have the support, consciousness builds the options in the equilibrium position of the opposition. If it is to lean to one variant, you will lose this minimal freedom of choice. The constant struggle and inner conflict is also the minimum work of consciousness, even sung in many works of literature. U-system, for example, is a process color system. Three is the minimal amount of consciousness in order not to rush and to oppose, and that consciousness was in motion for the possibility of further extension. I think it is clear that it is not a choice between tea, coffee or cocoa in the morning, it is a model or matrix of consciousness, or geometry of consciousness. Naturally, the number of degrees of freedom of consciousness for humans is limited to human form.<

Милая

Post by Милая » Sat May 07, 2016 7:07

Aura, please tell me, what, from the point of view of technology SAM, excess weight, fat deposits in the body? What processes lead to its deposition and accumulation?

кросби

Post by кросби » Sun May 08, 2016 22:00

Joining the question,what is the crystalline essence is most suitable for getting rid of excess weight?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue May 10, 2016 18:32

Милая wrote:Aura, please tell me, what, from the point of view of technology SAM, excess weight, fat deposits in the body? What processes lead to its deposition and accumulation?
Which side do not look likely it is still dirt and debris not derived from the body well, and for this reason in every particular of their and in accordance with this te something to work you need to choose the essence of neuroses , fears , specific organs have it all in the description, the educational program of essences. Or puzzled to take the task of BRM, for example, and under it the essence for better attunement, but to do still all to have

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed May 11, 2016 13:04

Милая wrote:Aura, please tell me, what, from the point of view of technology SAM, excess weight, fat deposits in the body? What processes lead to its deposition and accumulation?
Corwin gave the correct answer, if to take in General. As the question is asked from a woman, here there are nuances. Fat deposits in women in the abdomen and hips is a consequence of the inability to redistribute energy. And if you start to deal with them, then the information level is essentially the process starts...struggle with their femininity and the feminine that as it will only lead to an increase in the imbalance – the more you fight, the more there is. Software body fat reflect the operation of security software. There is nothing wrong with their work, but there are features – activation potential “attack”, the more I tried to fight it, the more they are activated.
In this case, to treat body fat as “waste” is not quite correct, it is a natural energy, Your energy, but are localized in certain areas because of the inability to put, to send, in a word, to transform. Redistribution of energy in the first place should begin with the study of the blocks may be elementary sexual energy to stagnate. All units have two aspects – either the channel is weak and thin, then you need local reinforcement, or formed a “dam” that prevents the natural flow of energy, or a lack or excess. If you pick up a issue of essence, then the first aspect you need to choose essences that work with body volume (circulatory system) and the rotation body (muscular system) and the second with the body of the collection (tendon system), and truncated body (endocrine system), but most of the time a combination of these two aspects.
Further, when the protective programs is not necessary to show excessive activity, there is the creative aspect, that is, where this energy will be redirected. We can say that this is to some extent also the social aspect since modern society is built on male development course, ways of investment of energy for women less. And here, too, there are two ways: to make his "feminine" way or to build yourself on male development. At this stage it is a frequent question pair work: a woman builds or support yourself, or looking for support in a man. If you are looking for support in a man, it is always the work in pairs. Localization of fat deposits, you can always determine what the woman in this "support" is not enough, that is what is necessary to protect. It is believed that the uterus and the emotional center line up woman here to look for support we need, but a strong-willed center (abdomen) is protected in attempts to suppress (fighting with a partner, the lack of pair harmony). This is why the figure of "the guitar", even in the presence of some fat is perceived as beautiful and harmonious, and fat deposits in the abdomen are perceived ugly and inharmonious, as is a lack of harmony with your partner.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed May 11, 2016 13:32

кросби wrote:I Join the question,what is the crystalline essence is most suitable for getting rid of excess weight?
For example, such combinations: amethyst+Jasper emerald + tourmaline, amethyst + beryl, Jasper + citrine, or formula F4000.