Fundamentals of energy-magic

Integrated control technology a reality
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ
Re: basics of energy-magic

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:32

Quote:
Attunement with the form is to try to learn to find and to shake those energy which form carries. It is important to understand that the perception of shapes is not a visual act, in the opinion of some researchers on the perception and processing of geometric shapes is in the pineal gland, and through it all glands are connected with certain geometric shapes. There is a practice-a meditation on the sacred forms is possible for example to take the same Platonic solid, or a simple circle to start. A flat image contains partial knowledge, meditation on the volume, focusing on the images and run directional associative flow stimulates certain glands, trigger the appropriate biochemical processes in the body associated with a particular type of energy, with the experience of harmony, integrity, spiritual experience.

Someone tried in conjunction with using Neocolony II and Alchemy II to use such a practice ? What energy manifest? What channels of interaction with the form was effective?

Лон

Post by Лон » Wed Oct 10, 2018 16:19

Don't know what kind of energy are manifested and what are the channels of communication, but the subject of the perception of geometric shapes very even at the peak in the last days:) I don't know why, probably just on one server are synchronized)), should be useful soon :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 10, 2018 17:08

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:What energy manifest? What channels of interaction with the form was effective?
Лон wrote:don't know what kind of energy are manifested and what are the channels of communication, but the subject of the perception of geometric shapes very even at the peak of
So me questions is not clear.! What energy..what ? What do you mean channels of communication ...? Clarification would)).
VITALY GINZBURG Starting with simple geometric shapes(which have their own energy frequency) , you can probably trace and which energies within the body and involved in the outside, relative to the body . Different people cannot determine if it interacts with them. Mandala on the plane , but if you defocus the view , you can see it in the volume, you can see and probation, city and the device , resembling our engines. And much more. Maybe it's not just a drawing on the plane-Mandala, Tantra.

If you start to track in the body, the nodes 12 , then 4 points, the angle of the floor, then add 4 more points -the ceiling , to place these points -the corners like you're in the middle of the room and hold 8 points can be added. Learn to shape the scope of thinking. In the plane figure , such as a cell in different colors and sizes, at the beginning it is enough 3 -2 color and background. defocus look, in stereo-images, but already there is focus shift on the color and shape.. Catching feelings. The mandalas when they look in the scope , you can take the most simple, for a start , also you can play with different focus points. Some give the feeling of lightness, possibly the initial stage of anti-gravity? ))) Some weight.. maybe it's a grounding , in General, need to be done, it is difficult to describe. If the form has its own vibration frequency, and if the form is to post on TM ? see what energy is involved and what the effect might be. Not everything that is written have tried myself, but there are those who I gave her.<

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Sat Oct 27, 2018 14:50

In your own words not good at explaining, so I will quote that caught in the net :
CHANNELS OF PERCEPTION OF INFORMATION
Under channels of perception understand the prevailing orientation in the direction of one sense organ, which ensures better absorption of incoming information. It is necessary to consider the factor that each person is dominated by its own individual orientation. Someone to digest once is enough to read the material, you need to listen to another lecturer on the same subject, etc.

THE VISUAL CHANNEL. Aimed at the assimilation of information through greater focus on visual images. The person dominated by this channel of perception, there is a high ability to assimilate information through reading. In this case the identity is enough to read the material, and information is firmly "entrenched" in the brain. There is no need to retell read or to share with others. If the information itself is controversial, raises additional questions, provokes controversy, then the individual may need to get acquainted with different opinions in order to form their point of view.
THE AUDITORY CHANNEL. Aimed at assimilation of information by focusing primarily on auditory images. If this predominant channel of perception, in humans there is a high ability to memorize through listening to the right material. Students who have dominated the auditory channel, master the information offered during the lecture and can home nothing to teach – and all so easily settled in the mind, so there are no extra questions! If there are difficult moments, the material is complex and hard to understand, such a person normally seeks to specify important details and deal on the spot, asking the speaker relevant questions.
THE KINESTHETIC CHANNEL. Aimed at assimilation of information by focusing primarily on the physical sensations. Kinesthetic perception is closely related to the senses, therefore such a person during a conversation is required to touch the source. The smell, the taste is also have for this person is paramount – it is particularly attentive to detail and own feelings. If you ask anyone what was happening to him, he will be able to describe their emotions, recognize their true manifestations.
DIETICHESKIE CHANNEL. Aimed at assimilation of information by focusing on abstract images. Such a person tends to seek meaning, expand their knowledge "on the shelves". Digital extremely important to know for what purpose he performs a particular action and what will follow. He has the ability to predict the situation, and therefore is prone to planning and deep analysis of events. Most often, digital personalities in life engaged in scientific activity.
These channels of perception are the leading, but besides them there are others: GUSTATORY, OLFACTORY, SEMANTIC, etc. In accordance with the characteristics of each of the channels in the psychology distinguish the following types of senses: visual, auditory, tactile, intellect. Each of these types corresponds completely to the above mentioned channels of perception of information.
Channels of interaction - that is interaction within the channels of perception.
Correct me if inaccurately put it.

As for the energies, mean - as anyone seen interacting in different ways with the Platonic bodies. If you spend a certain analogy with ANTRAM - "revival" due to its multiple repetition of a mantra leads to the appearance of various types of energies in the life of the operator. So the question is related to "the revival of" Platonic figures and obtain in the process of interaction one way - some concrete results. I wonder if someone has similar experience ?<

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:13

Аура wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:01
Лон wrote:. Actually now in development is a new super product for modulation of all of these structural connections in GAAP in Alliance with mental study of the operator of the program, is possible based on potential programmatic links of the operator. That is, the man given the opportunity "to play in the software world," and be primed for this game and modulate your actions in the real world. When the product is released, it will immediately become clear how it all works. A summary is for General information, are easier to understand in practice. The new product will allow you to deal with a system of products to understand what you need at the moment, why make such and such effects, etc.
Explain, please, how the product was meant?

Лон

Post by Лон » Sat Feb 16, 2019 14:33

Аура wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 18:43
a Person can aim at targets without realizing it.
Aura can reveal this? Who laid the program commitment to goals, I want to try on, maybe in my life, too, there are similar processes and then will understand how to move more optimally

Лон

Post by Лон » Sat Feb 16, 2019 15:35

Аура wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:01
in
further try to portray the structure clearly, yet in words.
If possible, it would be helpful I think to all

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Feb 18, 2019 21:13

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:13
This refers to the energy modulator processes. Simple and at the same time, the most powerful thing, I guess, and it will direct its attention on arrival.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Feb 18, 2019 21:31

Лон wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 14:33
Aura can reveal this? Who laid the program commitment to goals, I want to try on, maybe in my life, too, there are similar processes and then will understand how to move more optimally
Whatever. It is not about who specifically, it could be another person, force, aggregor, inorganic...what's the difference)), it is not you. Either you control your intention or someone else. Better believe, not figuring out who exactly this "other" and to control your intention, and then you have to manage it, take control of your own energy and become still, who else could manage them. This topic is speculative, here or in another thread, I slightly touched her, the response was predictable-reactionary. It is important to understand (and to develop at the same paranoid processes). what the average person does not control their energies and their processes, manage other people, forces, energy. Don't like of course make reference to other manufacturers, but a bright representative of that instead take control of their own power, began the endless and senseless struggle with the external, it Ivlev. This does not detract from its technologies, they may work, not tested, just an example. Write it for you, because you just (maybe this is only an appearance), followed by the right way control their own energy using products or techniques. You don't even have to waste your precious attention to what is trying to control us, it is better to spend it on something to control yourself - your energies and your intentions.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:10

Аура wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 21:13
ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:13
This refers to the energy modulator processes. Simple and at the same time, the most powerful thing, I guess, and it will direct its attention on arrival.
Dear Aura! Very interesting when you plan to release the first test prints :)

"That is the man given the opportunity "to play in the software world," and be primed for this game and modulate your actions in the real world. When the product is released, it will immediately become clear how it all works. A summary is for General information, are easier to understand in practice. The new product will allow you to deal with a system of products to understand what you need at the moment, why make such and such effects, etc."

A trainer is needed, I think, the absolute majority to improve the skills of operatorsthe)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Feb 19, 2019 20:12

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:10
Dear Aura! Very interesting when you plan to release the first test prints

"That is the man given the opportunity "to play in the software world," and be primed for this game and modulate your actions in the real world. When the product is released, it will immediately become clear how it all works. A summary is for General information, are easier to understand in practice. The new product will allow you to deal with a system of products to understand what you need at the moment, why make such and such effects, etc."

A trainer is needed, I think, the absolute majority to improve the skills of operatorsthe)
Release version for testing is planned for spring. A "modulator" I guess I will replace the alleged section operating pendants and other products, because the operation we are dealing with a system imposed on personal code and personal code I have every time to understand yourself, though, almost all questions received the same, and in this case everyone will be able to answer most questions involving the operation of products...as well as the outside world and all interactions in General. So, basically a new product will show all the possible software of the operator at the moment, and also to show the causes and consequences of the choice operator in the space of options.

Радуга

Post by Радуга » Tue Feb 19, 2019 21:44

Аура wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 20:12
in this case, everyone will be able to answer most questions involving the operation of products...as well as the outside world and all interactions in General. So, basically a new product will show all the possible software of the operator at the moment, and also to show the causes and consequences of the choice operator in the space of options.
I fear greatly to rejoice, but what could be cooler than this news. "The gods descended from heaven"-just kidding of course, but never better, than to answer your questions and not wait for manna from heaven. Am waiting))).

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 22:49

Радуга wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 21:44
in this case, everyone will be able to answer most questions involving the operation of products...as well as the outside world and all interactions in General. So, basically a new product will show all the possible software of the operator at the moment, and also to show the causes and consequences of the choice operator in the space of options.
It is even difficult word to choose . It's amazing :D

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Fri Apr 05, 2019 19:03

Dear Aura!
Is there any news on the test version of energy -
Modulator processes ?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 11, 2019 19:23

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 19:03
Dear Aura!
Is there any news on the test version of energy -
Modulator processes ?
News "from the field") Now most of the time developers takes is the right product. At the moment, has received a 32 key key, to software blocks (not all, but most), tested 24 of them (perhaps in the future will need testing from the forum, follow the theme of testing), generated the body of the algorithm modulation, the body of the algorithm superimposed on the matrix (structure) of the software processes of the previous product - Resonances - helps in the development of the modulator (the simulator would be more correct). It turns out very useful, but compact in terms of domains thing, simple to powerful magic. Summary, the process is in full swing, I would not want to even record how many percent of the work is done, because Murphy's law has not been canceled :) I would not want to hurry, because the so-called infodizayn in this case plays an important role and directly affects the quality.

ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ

Post by ВИТАЛИЙ ГИНЗБУРГ » Thu Apr 18, 2019 0:04

Dear Aura, thank You for answer and interesting information!

ЛайфОператор

Post by ЛайфОператор » Thu Apr 18, 2019 21:29

Аура wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 21:13

Aura, good day! Aura and energy-as a new modulator will be combined with cards of Alchemy-1 and neocolony? Makes sense and use them simultaneously to use?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 23, 2019 20:02

ЛайфОператор wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 21:29
Aura, good day! Aura and energy-as a new modulator will be combined with cards of Alchemy-1 and neocolony? Makes sense and use them simultaneously to use?
So this is the modulator of energy-informational processes. This is not a new product, with software kit, a product that helps deal with the current processes, including the performance of the products.

ЮАлла

Post by ЮАлла » Mon Jun 03, 2019 15:22

AuraHello! Please tell me, on this thread you wrote that this spring plans to release a new product of energy-modulator. I never realized he already came in the form of BRM or is this a new product and as it was then called, where it is already possible to read? thank you in advance,

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jun 07, 2019 18:21

Wallanew product not yet released, as soon as is the description.