Glucopon Creativity+

Integrated control technology a reality
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта
Glucopon Creativity+

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Apr 21, 2015 22:38

A device for meditation, development of creative abilities and just for fun :)
Made on the basis of musical instruments glucopon.
Глюкофон «Творчество+»
Глюкофон «Творчество+» (круглые лепестки)

This model differs in the form of petals and the presence of additional resonance hole on the housing.
Round petals soften the sound, make it more smooth than sharp.
Additional holes release excess hum from the body of the tool while maintaining the vibration, the sound becomes clearer.
Diameter - 30 cm

Directly about a tool I made a little video.

About the extension Creativity+ tell you more Aura.

Аура wrote:Extension Creativity+ is some introductory software package technology SEM. We can say that this is a small, slightly modified piece of technology adapted to the audio-vibration-expression. The extension itself has no official control program, in this case it asks the user for his playing of the instrument.
Glucopon Creativity+ is a system of giving and empowering, activating the state of the Creator.
And it is important that with the help of this wonderful tool, you cannot set a disharmonious sound.
If extension was applied, for example, for the piano, HEIP would be shaken from disharmonious programs, and more specifically, the program would simply imploded and extension almost worked, if only for the elite masters who have mastered this tool. Glucopon – a tool unique in its universality of the structuring “sound of chaos”.

Extension "Creativity+" has two basic options: expanding opportunities for the creation and distribution of its in the integrated fields of GAIP. Usual game tool – this is a powerful impact about the magic healing properties of music everyone knows, even not the musicians.
In this case, it is important that this is not a learned work, and live improvisation, that is, direct stream yourself, your thoughts, emotions, intentions, their subconscious.
Ordinary living playing the instrument extends for a short distance and in a certain frequency range. The expansion of Creativity+, antivirus sound vibrations, allows the user to expand their creativity at a very different space and distance more accurately, it ceases to play the role.
For example, it's like stream a live concert on the radio, when musicians heard and seen not a few hundred people in the audience, and millions of radio listeners. Only in this case, the user transmits his work integrated the fields of GAIP. The difference is that stream in GAAP is not merely an act of expression, because all other operator actions are starting to cause much less resistance to environment.

The second basic option of expanding Creativity+ is an introduction for all software packages. We can say that creativity is the essence of all devices technology SEM. Let's define what creativity is. Creativity is not just self-expression, creativity is creating something new. That is not enough, below was a field for self-expression, it is important to have something to Express. Mostly people engaged in the copying, including States and behaviors, it is easier and less energy consuming.
In other words, man creates a restriction. Let's draw an analogy with the artist (the operator), which draws paints on the canvas of reality. A person draws, shapes your reality every second of every choice and every thought, but few people fully satisfied with their work reality, because they themselves pose constraints.
You try to create something new, when in the set from the artist one tool, and two colors – black and white (duality thinking). Almost all of the variant streams are selected reactionary: like - dislike, agree - disagree, good – bad, etc. Here and bored from life can, and often does. Introductory software package for all devices technology SAM consistently removes the restrictions by adding to the palette of the operator-of the Creator, different colors and different tools.
Subsequently, the operator is lifting these restrictions on their own, realizing the state of the Creator and the Creation.
<

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Re: coming Soon Glucopon Creativity+

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 22:50

Daughter appreciated glucopon.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Apr 21, 2015 23:07

Interestingly, the man begins to play immediately. Familiarity with the instrument literally takes seconds.
And each gets their own, different from other music.

Music Marina.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:55

You can play special sticks or with your hands, as you like.

The Music Of Andrew

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Coming soon Glucopon Creativity+

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:09

Each tool is hand work.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 22, 2015 16:13

Music Lilies.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 22, 2015 16:22

All these people are playing for the first time.

Music Vladislav.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Wed Apr 22, 2015 18:49

Today in the office we recorded how we play on Glucophage Creativity+. Got a lot of fun!
My modesty does not allow to say who played the best. 8)
Today is not the office work , and meditation. And nice not only to play itself, but also to listen to others. Not too loud, nice tone ( for me). And no need to learn sheet music and learn scales. Sit down and play, as you like.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Apr 22, 2015 19:07

I think these categories to think in this case it is not appropriate, everyone expresses themselves through music in their own way. At the beginning of course does not work smoothly and loud, but aloof from it all , enter a state of abstraction, and the hands themselves that do extract the beautiful melodies that you want to repeat and repeat. But...each time it turns out different from the previous one and even better and so you can endlessly play without noticing the time around. The main thing here is to distract, simply to give vent to creativity, expression of self through music.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Ольга К » Wed Apr 22, 2015 19:24

Yes, I meditated on the glory. At first I resisted, but the video played. Then in the evening I decided to play some more ....forgot that at work :shock: Almost a Symphony already written :oops: but the phone rang, had to return to reality and "Mozart" ran away from me.. :)

нева

Post by нева » Wed Apr 22, 2015 21:16

This tool can be called not glucagon and SOIS (a Means of Communication with Other Forces ), through controlled vibration..)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 23, 2015 13:58

Extension Work+ is some introductory software package technology SEM. We can say that this is a small, slightly modified piece of technology adapted to the audio-vibration-expression. The extension itself has no official control program, in this case it asks the user for his playing of the instrument. Glucopon Creativity+ is a system of giving and empowering, activating the state of the Creator. And it is important that with the help of this wonderful tool, you cannot set a disharmonious sound. If extension was applied, for example, for the piano, HEIP would be shaken from disharmonious programs, and more specifically, the program would simply imploded and extension almost worked, if only for the elite masters who have mastered this tool. Glucopon – a tool unique in its simplicity and the universality of the structuring “sound of chaos”.

Extension "Creativity+" has two basic options: expanding opportunities for the creation and distribution of its in the integrated fields of GAIP. Usual game tool – this is a powerful impact about the magic healing properties of music everyone knows, even not the musicians. In this case, it is important that this is not a learned work, and live improvisation, that is, direct stream yourself, your thoughts, emotions, intentions, their subconscious. Ordinary living playing the instrument extends for a short distance and in a certain frequency range. The expansion of Creativity+, antivirus sound vibrations, allows the user to expand their creativity at a very different space and distance more accurately, it ceases to play the role. For example, it's like stream a live concert on the radio, when musicians heard and seen not a few hundred people in the audience, and millions of radio listeners. Only in this case, the user transmits his work integrated the fields of GAIP. The difference is that stream in GAAP is not merely an act of expression, because all other operator actions are starting to cause much less resistance to environment.

The second basic option of expanding Creativity+ is an introduction for all software packages. We can say that creativity is the essence of all devices technology SEM. Let's define what creativity is. Creativity is not just self-expression, creativity is creating something new. That is not enough, below was a field for self-expression, it is important to have something to Express. Mostly people engaged in the copying, including States and behaviors, it is easier and less energy consuming. In other words, man creates a restriction. Let's draw an analogy with the artist (the operator), which draws paints on the canvas of reality. A person draws, shapes your reality every second of every choice and every thought, but few people fully satisfied with their work reality, because they themselves pose constraints. You try to create something new, when in the set from the artist one tool, and two colors – black and white (duality thinking). Here and bored from life can, and often does. Introductory software package for all devices technology SAM consistently removes the restrictions by adding to the palette of the operator-of the Creator, different colors and different tools. Subsequently, the operator is lifting these restrictions on their own, realizing the state of the Creator and the Creation.<

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Apr 23, 2015 14:40

Аура wrote:all other spaces and other distances, or more precisely, it ceases to play the role.
From my point of view here is not only space and distance, but sort of one day running the sound may sound in GAIP any operator of this product.. And yourself /for example somewhere I read that the sound OM sounds with the beginning of the universe/..
And you can probably sync-to combine the creativity of a few operators of this product..
Really good product, judging by the photos and videos. :)
Last edited by bofara on Thu Apr 23, 2015 15:10, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Apr 23, 2015 14:42

I have only one tool has an extension of Creativity+ , we just received from masters 3 tools for testing, to choose the one that will go into production. They immediately took apart my company and they left to other cities.
So, after the sticker I put on the tool, I "flooded" :)
What I've played that already may sits down with glycoform in the transition, and to earn a living :)
And the most interesting how to play it, I don't know where I should hit to get the music that I make is unknown to me :)
But hands play themselves, it only remains for me to observe how they do it :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Apr 23, 2015 14:47

Андрей Кабанков wrote:something I've played that already may sits down with glycoform in the transition, and to earn a living :)
Hehe, I try /I personally tried it for a few hours, but did not play a musical instrument/ - always remember.. :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 23, 2015 15:25

bofara wrote:From my point of view here is not only space and distance, but sort of one day running the sound may sound in GAIP indefinitely
Yes, this moment too, that's why creativity in other areas will also begin to appear, not only in playing the instrument.
bofara wrote:Hehe, I try /I personally tried it for a few hours, but did not play a musical instrument/ - always remember..
Felt, soon the sounds of glucagon can be heard in almost every transition..)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Apr 23, 2015 15:33

Андрей Кабанков wrote:I Have only one tool has an extension of Creativity+ .....
So, after the sticker I put on the tool, I "flooded" :)
Something I'm so broke....... And the most interesting how to play it, I don't know where I should hit to get the music that I make is unknown to me :)
But hands play themselves, it only remains for me to observe how they do it :)
:) Right, right. The work day ends , and Andrew kept coming up, played and played glucofage. And every time the music is different , that's just mesmerizing , and addictive to play and forget... But from the side to observe :wink: -the person is fully immersed in a state and creation of music.
In General , it is not given us Andrew glucopon to take home, left on time in the office to play, before the other ..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 23, 2015 16:00

The brain is designed very rationally. And if you allowed yourself to do something new, while having fun, the creativity starts to penetrate into other areas of your life...
On the website there are publications on the topic of music and what it does:
Sound medicine for the new Millennium
Why drumming has a therapeutic effect? - all statements in the article apply fully and glucopon.
And this is just about glucopon :wink:

And this is a very interesting book about how music interacts with the brain.
In the book Juliette Alvin Music therapy for children with autism contains many useful techniques. Glucopon, in my opinion, is the ideal tool for such work (and for children with ADHD). High sounds are produced when playing glucofage, vzaimodejstvuyut directly with the vestibular apparatus, charging the brain with energy and promoting the development of self-confidence.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Apr 23, 2015 19:20

In addition to creativity - the sound helps to cleanse /charge special information/ space..
It's not the topic of Glucagon, but I will share because it applies everywhere and is almost always /it is inconvenient to carry a "singing bowl for clearing of space" or "glucagon" or "nizkochastotnoi morikawa cat"..
The simple "sound" way to clean "your space" from nizkochastotnoi - it to slam loudly several times, thereby presenting as adhering off "the evil eye", "damage", etc. at the household level..

димыч

Post by димыч » Thu Apr 23, 2015 20:02

music similar to the game on the flat bells - the Balaam, the music is very peculiar, many of the despite the beauty can't stand her for a long time... I think she is "high frequency", and various parasites that sit in the mind and the body don't like it)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 24, 2015 18:08

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 18:17

:ay

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 24, 2015 19:17

Since the production of instruments is limited to the physical abilities of the masters, and interested in a lot, please leave the pre-orders in the mail mindmachine@bk.ru
We will adhere to the queue in order of receipt of orders.
Approximate date of commencement of sales - the end of may.

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:42

Is it me or is this instrument just in principle, not bad to play?
There is only rhythm. The sound of it in principle can't be bad.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Apr 25, 2015 15:42

Lancelotset mostly rhythmic pattern. Music from the like of different examples of video, I hear always sounds harmonious. The user, as the extension sets up a direct-feedback, at some point you may want to change your "normal" rhythm and find some other. That is, you can work with your conditions.