Reviews about test products

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Reviews about test products

Post by Aura » Sun Apr 19, 2015 18:04

This topic will be posted reports about test products technology SEM.
Test products have specification of algorithm for extension of the integral field and the rate of exchange in force that have about 30% of the power properties directly neocolony.
I remind you that the reports are free form, there are some points that it is advisable to pay attention and reflect in the report: the pairing process, circuit, physical, psychoemotional changes (if any be) who are engaged in workshop - changes in the energy body. If some effects were manifested in a limited period of time, it is desirable to specify the date and time. After a certain stage of testing will appear a few moments.

Тоха

Re: Feedback on test products

Post by Тоха » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:58

19.04.2015 Came pendant. Once dressed there was some movement in the head, then a slight burning sensation in the chest. Slept just fine. Was even surprise that slept by 4 o'clock in the morning. There is a sense of calm and confidence.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:16

On Monday spotted some relaxation and distraction. Began to pull to one case which is under freezing. Straight itching to do it. Small problems are solved by the initiators. They woke up some playfulness and fruitful initiative (previously ignored).

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Apr 21, 2015 13:17

Yesterday 20.04.15 received the pendant look not impressed but I wonder what the inscription on it brand on my car, clothed ,through a long period of time as a spirit in the chest lightly captured in the area of anahata and the feeling stayed then the tingling in the lymph nodes under the cheekbones appeared after some time is short, the head "covered" and was released in the evening after work wanted to go and came a healing sleep, which is characteristic for the condition when a person specifically is on the mend after illness if not diverted then and till the morning could not stand up Today, the braking status all clear in my head but the state is not overclocked and quiet a few alienated. Funny response, like Hey come with mailing Lit RES, I suggest the book Akunin - "the WATER planet".

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Apr 21, 2015 18:34

It is remarkable that the first reviews appeared so quickly ... effects that can be directly attributed to the action of the package korsar or clouds is not yet traced. In short, hurry up with the events or expectations is not necessary, it is desirable for a distant time, but to consciously observe. It is also to the one who reads the reports as the feedback we need to understand that if one of the operators is at point, for example, the entrance or exit of the terminal, or intersection of several "force lines" of GAAP, the effects after pairing can be quite interesnenkoe, but this does not mean that all such effects will neocolony. Direct paths from variant lines do not exist. Similar effects can be from the similarity of the environment, but are not required manifestations of the work of nokolaev. As already mentioned, patterns in the manifestations was not detected at all.

While the report is likely to be as integral features of the field operator. Now is something like “preparing the soil” before “landing”. This is our introductory package that is prescribed after pairing. This is entirely personal, but in fact almost all need restoration, the drink of energy or harmonious aspects, so sleep, food, activity and normal daily activity "came up" first. If you wanted something unusual to do, you have to do if you want to sleep, go to sleep. Many are beginning to notice increased demand for pure water.

Nookular works best adjusting to the operator in this regard there is an interesting point: if the recovery drink or energy for the operator is more natural and accustomed to going through already connected, then connect and “fit” a new ineffective. In other words, if the operator is deeply immersed in a certain psycho-energetic practice, or there is a dependence (in a good way, in terms of deeply structured interaction) of other powerful artifacts, nookular, connecting to integral field in the first place will act through them. It is primarily tracked by any fishe that in the work of neocolonial virtually absent, or rather, everything happens so gently that often do not even tracked. Or explicit “physics” may be a result of filling, if we are really somewhere in the Meridian centre thin or weak, then even a small filling will obviously be felt. In the second case it passes quickly, so as an introductory package neocolony works very well. Merely to determine if the observed effects of the operator are familiar with, although there may be forgotten, it is the first option. Another thing is that maybe the operator was connected to a different parasitic or simply at the moment are out of date programs. But parasitism is also a certain kind of symbiosis, it is in any case so dear and close.. Disabling parasitic or ballast programs have so far only in the package neocolony “Microcosm”, such things are generally hard to pull off without major rebuilds, so in other pendants, the more test, this option as such, no, but they will gradually withdraw. Specific reviews and cases analysis and comments will be only on request and need.

Monitoring quality, so if you have an understanding of what is currently happening, nookular itself displays, all very simple and obvious. And if you start a deep study, and at the moment this quality of “propaganja field” is not necessary, it is possible to slip, switch to medium mode and increase the speed. All customizable.<

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Apr 21, 2015 20:50

Sorry if blunt, what about the pendant in question? Where to buy? Share a link pliz. :)

Ира

Post by Ира » Tue Apr 21, 2015 21:33

Today's feedback from a bad day - strange problem with a computer, which blocked my work, poor health, lost a small amount of money (from his pocket fell out, although I had planned they still to spend)

Although operational issues are resolved proactively, leadership qualities came to the fore - you me programs not confused?))) Something I began to say such long, complex language that I do not attach. The authorities today is this fact noted.

Anything in the energy body is not seen.

Ира

Post by Ира » Tue Apr 21, 2015 22:02

Wow! In the room, which I am now the clocks stopped!!! 19.37 and 44 seconds

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Tue Apr 21, 2015 23:30

Today I received the test instance.
When the topic came the question about the names of the pendants, I also actively worked with him and I have the result is strange (at the time), when "unpacking" got a Chinese character and numeric-alpha codes. Examining the pendant, "feel" of the previous result, identifying the initial "SHAM", vibration Shem "in tune" to this character and possibly indicate the registered order, the type of Product A6, the Product A2, the Product B4, etc.
With regards to "first impressions" - structure associated with the pendant began to integrate into active cooperation, as a filter-modulator. Some small effects occur, but to demonstrate the algorithms changes not yet obtained. I think over time....... the more I actively/passively monitor their status and environment online (awareness), current changes observed in a continuous process.......

Sincerely, MAG.no

bofara

Post by bofara » Tue Apr 21, 2015 23:45

My second suggestion is about the name of the pendant /it figuratively, as a kind of pletenica - grandmother and mother in a similar way in the Soviet times made clothes with yarn/ - HEIP - it's a kind of web..
And the operator pendant - Spiderhe weaves all want his situation, opportunities, etc., he pulls some strings to "flies came", etc.
---
Or on the principle display e-numbers - clean one cutting /line/ - it turns out one digit, adding two to the other. So runes /how well you know you can pass one into the other. Ie the sort. And the web - way of setting the strings - sending a "pulse" /Corsair - outside, cloud - sort of to himself/ get /come to or - Spider can also move on the web, but not only passively/ options reality..

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Apr 22, 2015 0:08

Ира wrote:Although worker issues are dealt with proactively, leadership qualities came to the fore - you me programs not confused?)))
In principle, it was assumed that there may be a misunderstanding about the software packages. They can not be read as a set of qualities. Every software package is not a quality or property that is the multiplication of qualities due to the combination possibilities. The software package cannot be viewed as a set of programs, there is multiplication, not addition of qualities due to the combination possibilities, which activates the firmware of the pendant. Lay each package on a set of programs can not, therefore, had explained that "the description of the pendants will be a bit unusual". Maybe some other expectations were, and
Ира wrote:something I began to say such long, complex language that I do not attach. The authorities today is this fact noted.
just talking about the manifestations of the fluidity and continuity of consciousness.
Last edited by Aura on Wed Apr 22, 2015 0:15, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Apr 22, 2015 0:14

Ира wrote:And about the "Cloud".
Realized why it was a lot of data - they are duplicated. That is communicating with a person I understand everything he says - I know, I already came all his thoughts a few seconds ago and now he just pronounces them.
Sounds like a manifestation of the work of the software package neocolony "Clouds" were observed in some of the people who use them long enough. Then I could be wrong, but this is not a duplication of data, and the usual perception of the operator traveling on variant lines of human linear thinking. That is not predicting, and positivenote any linear data.
Last edited by Aura on Wed Apr 22, 2015 0:30, edited 2 times in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Apr 22, 2015 0:25

Ира wrote:Today's feedback from a bad day - strange problem with a computer, which blocked my work, poor health, lost a small amount of money (from his pocket fell out, although I had planned they still to spend)
It is useful here to describe the experience some more testing, conducting it outside the space of the forum.
Today was a manifestation of natural variations in GAAP, today the test broke machinery, breaking machine, some resources were over that they were financial losses could fluctuate mood and emotional state at all, that was balanced by work neocolony, that is, despite the situation, everything was resolved well. That is, sometimes it may seem that "was quiet and nothing happens", and actually work can take just to anything special with the operator occurred. Such a situation also can be calculated independently, using the system Balance+.

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:14

And I have, over the almost three days of use of the pendant were two very strange moment in which there is no thought, there is action. No hesitation, hesitation, doubt - a process that is the result. And the process happens so that it seems that if the people around you start to play along, as if even suggesting their behavior, they need to do in your future role. It comes to that, notice how people for no reason pay attention to you and waiting for your move, you are about to commit, response, action, which you also know. It's like as if you were playing on the stage a kind of play that you have rehearsed and both know what will happen in the second, and the people ahead of the event, all his behavior trying to tell you not to have forgotten how and did it right. And very surprised, when you suddenly depart slightly from the script. These days, there have been two such bright moment. The first was held on the machine. Surprised and dismantled it after. Especially this moment as I first thought, was the beginning of the implementation of the intentions laid down in the BRM two months ago. The second time was the next day, and there was already a choice and I decided to hike the play to experiment a little and make some changes to this script online. But to no avail. Left feeling like unfulfilled debt, what would be much more interesting and correct if made as it was in rehearsal..)) in General, the product of unusual, never anything like this. Respect your team, the Aura, and to you personally. Further will feel even more interesting. Pendant the body I have.

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:09

The most important thing is not written)) that the spatial branches, which summed up the pendant in these moments, not allowing them to roll in the other direction, just the same through podygryvanii people probably are the most successful in the current time and in this place. And maybe somewhere deep down, these are the options I really wanted.. :)

ГЛЕБ

Post by ГЛЕБ » Wed Apr 22, 2015 14:43

Today got a call from the international mail 8.00, (although they work from 9.00) and asked you to deliver or you will be early?! (called insistently, three times, on the fourth call I picked up)
10.01 took the pendant....like......see

ГЛЕБ

Post by ГЛЕБ » Wed Apr 22, 2015 15:02

20 minutes later started some kind of data exchange....lasted about five minutes....pretty strange feeling....as if the overhead antenna and it is what it transmits and what it receives...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Apr 22, 2015 17:45

began to manifest the potential of the pendant. at the level of the spirit (Agni) in the current moment, automated process verification "crossroads" and the possible branches on the optimality. at the level of consciousness of the individual, some branches "revealed" knowledge of individual parts, there is the possibility of operator influence on the decision making process - the choice of branches with the presence/absence of individual components (events, people, circumstances, etc.). at the level of Sahasrara - algorithm "build worlds" (assemblies of minds from different worlds - branches in a single structure), due to this enhanced perception, a significant increase of the parameter referred to Wisdom (e.g. the simultaneous presence of several different correct answers to one question, a significant increase of experience, etc.) are clear and effective. if all this is expressed simply and concisely, in one aspect (which is explored in the current moment) this pendant increases the Luck by adding a corresponding advantage to the wearer, relative to surrounding and other active/passive participants in the processes connected with the carrier and its interests.

Sincerely, MAG.no

Ира

Post by Ира » Wed Apr 22, 2015 21:20

From the new - to-me increased the number of hits on the street! A walking reference))) and I almost know that the person I ask. It is not clairvoyance - I just get the same information from GEIP faster.

ГЛЕБ

Post by ГЛЕБ » Wed Apr 22, 2015 21:42

Another anomaly: I went to the Bank, click on the electronic part(20 persons in front of me) I give the command to the pendant as quickly as possible to advance the queue... I nachalo to work immediately moved up to 6 people in 1 minute...then pause for a minute and three others progressed(very quickly given the fact that now pay payments komun...) then suddenly it hangs the computer program throughout the Bank....and leave without waiting for their turn everyone else in front of me... (very interesting pendant)

нева

Post by нева » Wed Apr 22, 2015 21:59

Looks like techno-magic is sometimes more effective than just magic.. If by magic to understand the power of radiation of the brain.)

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Wed Apr 22, 2015 23:52

Today, I noticed that reduced the number of internal dialogue on the topic. Very simply began to translate thoughts on the subject which is necessary and interesting. Like took and cut the part not needed.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 23, 2015 15:19

Маг.нет wrote:When the topic came the question about the names of the pendants, I also actively worked with him and I have the result is strange (at the time), when "unpacking" got a Chinese character and numeric-alpha codes. Examining the pendant, "feel" of the previous result, identifying the initial "SHAM", vibration Shem "in tune" to this character and possibly indicate the registered order, the type of Product A6, the Product A2, the Product B4, etc.
Apparently You thought some of the architecture of GAIP, through product possible because different neocolony through the circuit are the keys to a particular part of the architecture and dynamics of its transformati.
Маг.нет wrote:with Regards to "first impressions" - structure associated with the pendant began to integrate into active cooperation, as a filter-modulator. Some small effects occur, but to demonstrate the algorithms changes not yet obtained.
Gorius08 wrote:the Most important thing is not written)) that the spatial branches, which summed up the pendant in these moments, not allowing them to roll in the other direction, just the same through podygryvanii people probably are the most successful in the current time and in this place. And maybe somewhere deep down, these are the options I really wanted..
Often there is the illusion that neocolony lead somewhere that all specified work control program that they work on the principle of the filter-modulator...actually it is not, or rather, not exactly. The key here is observation, “where I really wanted to do.” The simple solutions technology SAM that the man himself is the assembler, it is not necessary anywhere.
All attempts to have any impact even in the soft, harmonious form, whether even the most benevolent programs like purification or recovery, you still have some adaptation, and subsequently the attenuation. Every action causes a reaction, it is the law of our space. And when the operator is ultimately faced with the opposition, then trying to compensate with another action, the opposite oppose that action, but which also inevitably will have a reaction... it Turns out a snowball. It is well known to those who literally covered the different products and on the amount of work discord, and not a set of effects. Though in fact everything works.
The algorithm change is considered impossible, it is not there) But it is such a feeling that everything is going well that just lead predvorju certain circuit. Though actually, not “are”, it is the operator begins to understand the freedom of choice that can move to optional lines not only under the action of external influences and circumstances. And it is almost a transition from the linear integral field GEIP in the vertical.

This aspect was a bit revealed in the theme of glucopon Creativity+, as is the base for all devices technology SEM. The algorithm of the pendant not just “draws” on certain operator variant line, in this case, we would have the same counter and on the environment level and at the level of consciousness of the operator. Nookular allows some extension, freedom of choice, tools in hand.
The man himself puts restrictions. Nookular allows these restrictions are gradually removed. Step by step, because the development of new capabilities, or the integration daemon, it requires some time to get some experience. To be in a sea of new, unclear information environment can be compared to a man who was stranded at sea without saved. the vest, the means of navigation and means of transportation. Like to sail, you can, but don't even know where.

You can consider the person from the position of a particular structuring of chaos is the structure of his inner world of man, his reality is its capabilities and its limitations at the same time. The lowest level of creation of their reality is a dual consciousness. Such an operator can be compared with the artist who paints in two colors: black and white. For the man is the best creation of the world, because less energy consuming. Almost all of the variant streams are selected reactionary: like - dislike, agree - disagree, good – bad, etc. Pendant removes one of the limitations and adds to the palette of the artist-Creator, say, red paint. Well how here not to try maznut red paint, when your whole life only black and white? Hence the feeling that “lead”. But in reality he just wanted, wished, intended, and was not possible. When the operator will test the “new paint” (integration daemon) on your canvas (reality), there is a “circuit”, or integration to a new level. The person experiences some kind of breakthrough, feeling the expansion of its capacity, maybe a sense of liberation...all different is this understanding that is “so”. Software package korsar or the body in our analogy, to compare with a set of brushes and paints. Set, because if you give everything, anything good also does not work...most likely will just scribble. Here the person also has the freedom of choice to use all the paint. If it is a conscious experience, that is, the operator understands that not only there was some miraculous coincidence, under the obscure influence of the product, and he set himself limits, and that freedom of choice is an internal condition, not external, then further work with neocolonial is very effective. Next, there is a lot of subtleties...so to speak, with canvases, paints, brushes, and combination thereof that allow on the canvas of reality to create masterpieces, not just abstractions like “I'm an artist, I see.”<

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Thu Apr 23, 2015 19:14

Received the pendant the Corsair last night. Had a dream on the phone display seven or eight digits 11, there were plans to shift work.

ГЛЕБ

Post by ГЛЕБ » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:52

Аура wrote:
Маг.нет wrote: software Package korsar or the body in our analogy, to compare with a set of brushes and paints.”.
And what can you compare the package of "cloud"?