Reviews about test products

Integrated control technology a reality
Лайси
Re: Feedback on test products

Post by Лайси » Sat May 30, 2015 23:32

Ахим wrote:Happen - look at the person - actually very good.. And he does not understand how not understand his moves..
Sometimes........ - look at people - really look at people?...or just looking...but where? :oops:
Ахим wrote:by the Way one of the aspects of healing, according to my understanding - see "interim projection" /i.e., its length in time, both in the past and in the future veroyatnosti/ how the maximum will be good for him.. This is serious stuff and you should treat them with respect.
With your understanding...you are a healer only to be...but I specifically wouldn't have lachica you....and would not advise anyone...do not take this as a personal impact...as a criticism...it is not the adoption...just you eerily serious...like a statue from Easter island...from odnavo current appearance of your sinuca hochetsa... :oops: :?
Last edited by Лайси on Sun May 31, 2015 3:32, edited 1 time in total.

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat May 30, 2015 23:57

Лайси wrote:

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:49

Time and again already stated above that in us, working with pendants starts to come or what the people around us especially those which are included in our living space, and some begin to make the kind of integrated energy design. The results of this are quite interesting and unexpected (Achim struck tobacco oligarchs have reduced the sale of tobacco products). I have been here that as already mentioned resumed classes psychoenergetic workshop from scratch and methodically crushing 12ПУ During a conversation with a friend told her about the exercise that there are new sensations in the nodes, were asked in more detail what are the feelings and where the nodes and gallop-time study told. Says reassured, it turns out from this time in her 12ПУ began a similar process only more harshly and she didn't know what was happening to her, thought to what doctor to go.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Jun 01, 2015 13:08

As the only key with a certain shape, structure, etc. opens "your castle", as certain "peptides" are the keys to some "physiological processes" /"service control program"/ and definitely structured information about the song, water work, etc./ may disable certain places in GAIP.
Aura wrote about chain:
Аура wrote:our magical infoapac operator - program, embedded control – firmware and service control software – material object.
For me personally, some songs Rammstein are the keys for the firmware.. And I believe they /this band/ know /at least on some level/ what you are doing.. Their songs are free from a lot of automation for those who know how to listen..

Дмитрий Д

Post by Дмитрий Д » Tue Jun 02, 2015 0:20

Continued testing of the pendant body:it turned Out interesting relations in the society . From watched and removed external influence. There was a lightness in the body , the cases. Decided almost independently of the old unfinished business. Changed the rhythm of life, became more blagotvoran. At work , everything is calm, the part of the administration has changed(unexpected, but nice)!!!!! Separately want to write about dreams:the pendant in my dreams, like a Mobius strip, all while in motion and buzzes. Every night in dreams to solve previously impossible tasks. Dreams eventful, successive. Not yet lucid......
Changes like consistently go to the goal!!!

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:13

Ахим wrote:For me personally, some songs Rammstein are the keys for the firmware.. And I believe they /this band/ know /at least on some level/ what you are doing.. Their songs are free from a lot of automation for those who know how to listen
I agree with you music is the key from the firmware that changes the emotional state, entering with her into resonance change your personal vibration and begin to start the process, listen to music in General t e even without knowing the translation listen and perceive EVERYTHING AS SOUND and voice and music as a whole, therefore, carefully to this attitude, listen to yourself and have a lot of music to listen to while she likes t to itself is more expensive so,literally have to wash, according to my subjective observations, the harder the rock the harder the impact neblagopryatnye

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Jun 04, 2015 15:19

Yesterday evening began the transition to the "other branches of reality." Continues until now. I didn't want to anchor to -cling in the former is already reality. This is a useful change after practice workshop + some keys -music, relaxation-utverjdenie muscle nasalcort, breathing, vertical Energeticheskaya pumping . A lot of interesting dreams that reflect this transition. Sleep duration in predsa nights - 12 hours.

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 20:39

Ахим wrote: a Lot of interesting dreams. Sleep duration in predsa nights - 12 hours.
Also noticed, probably in GEIP there are some processes.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Jun 04, 2015 22:55

Gorius08 wrote:probably in GEIP there are some processes.
This Aura wrote..
The duration of this dream I explain with personal processes more than the changes in GAAP. Also noticed that finally diminished /poumenshilos/ the influence of lunar phases on me /before the full moon influence, now little or no/..

Милая

Post by Милая » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:04

Ахим wrote:As a key with only a specific form, structure, etc. opens "your castle", as certain "peptides" are the keys to some "physiological processes" /"service control program"/ and definitely structured information about the song, water work, etc./ may disable certain places in GAIP.
Корвин wrote: I agree with you music is the key from the firmware that changes the emotional state, entering with her into resonance change your personal vibration and begin to start the process, listen to music in General t e even without knowing the translation listen and perceive EVERYTHING AS SOUND and voice and music as a whole, therefore, carefully to this attitude, listen to yourself and have a lot of music to listen to while she likes t to itself is more expensive so,literally have to wash, according to my subjective observations, the harder the rock the harder the impact neblagopryatnye
I agree completely, music is the key to certain conditions. At everyday terms it was always clear as day, but on a more profound level I used music underestimated. Month and a half ago, during meditation in the early morning fell somewhere where there was music, lots of music, from all sides, similar to our violin with the orchestra, the sound is very good, I've never heard of. The pleasure is indescribable. Understood the phrase "divine music". Since then got hooked on the music of Vivaldi, in my opinion, the closest in sound to what I heard during meditation.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:47

My future changes, I would say fundamental /for me personally-my perception of the/.. In multiple aspects of life simultaneously /at once/ day.. Sometimes periods of heavy to hold.. It is the crystal bridge HA+sometimes taking essences to help me. Quite powerful gives, however, although sometimes the fear train while in drive..

нева

Post by нева » Sun Jun 07, 2015 13:39

Милая wrote: got somewhere where there was music, lots of music, from all sides, similar to our violin with the orchestra, the sound is very good, I've never heard of. The pleasure is indescribable. Understood the phrase "divine music"

It's Monroe is described in the book, a World where disembodied beings constitute the structure of harmonic oscillations similar to sound. And some beings traveling across the universe stuck on Earth in a physical body, and I miss home which is a "music universe", sometimes remembering who they really are.. :) It is likely that some brilliant musicians and composers, have the same nature. :) How to know maybe You remember Him.. being in a quality dive :)

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sun Jun 07, 2015 17:43

After the pendant mode, the power has further increased the knowledge of who is calling or I'll call now. in my head there are the people who meet almost one hour , until they remembered a good friend who already went a few years ago I went to the store and meet a man very similar to it. Communication what not to say do not need so you know what to say and Vice versa just want to say that you need to do it is already doing. Plus inside all day was filling with strength and power feeling as if you lump everything you're doing and have some sort of quiet fury if you're going just the rolling stones only rock and boulder. Today, a small discord plus signs which should be treated with respect, decided to drive to the city from the country to the store by bike just 3 km away, a friend says let's go together by car say no I want a bike, I fastened Antigone, then was flat tire (checked last night), broke apart in the hands of two strokes from the pump which is attached to the frame (first time they tried to swing, plus could get somewhere in the campaign) ,pumped from the car, drove,went to the store rain,waited, got the wing almost fell off , although mountain bike in excellent condition. A car would be much faster and the rain did not stop.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Jun 11, 2015 14:14

I'm officially in my new position at work apparently a large part of visible change right there at work and here - there is perspective-an opportunity a few months later "jump" even higher - except that one woman-Deputy-chief - one of those who refused to smoke and got pregnant, 2 years at least a free place to be.. :)

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Jun 11, 2015 14:48

At the moment after switching on the power some discomfort still remains I would say the stiffness as I understand it occurs because of the increasing data flow and improving the quality and quantity of perception that you want to shred the consciousness of the body also need to transfer to the new regime and not return to its original mode pendant and yoga just "do", accumulating free energy to go to the next level .When unbiased with respect to see that everything goes as it should and it's not easy to do so, some acts are realized by some inner urge appearing then needed and timely, however, it is unclear why sprained ligaments , there was a noticeable increase in the fluidity of the body was carried away but the car was not easy-there are trains , no traffic jams - plus

Ира

Post by Ира » Thu Jun 11, 2015 19:00

To test Cloud took the Corsair. This symbiosis - a brutal force.
Now held a working meeting with the partners - opponents only have time briefly to bleat.

Well, yesterday when you activate Corsair "brought up" in the cloud was "fluidity"), the Magic came into my life :D

нева

Post by нева » Thu Jun 11, 2015 19:57

Ира wrote:Now held a working meeting with the partners - opponents only have time briefly to bleat.
Ahahaha.. :lol:

ММ

Post by ММ » Thu Jun 11, 2015 21:12

I can work with the test pendants? I have a pendant Master. The last 2 weeks. There is nothing going on. :?

нева

Post by нева » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:13

ММ wrote:for 2 weeks. There is nothing going on.
And we read that You have antenna and a Nirvana visited...wow, nothing happens..)) And you really live in America..?)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:44

Аура wrote:Achim, if you switch on the power and increase the level of access to the integral field, Your city will be able to say thank You)
Continued.. :)

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Jun 12, 2015 14:59

Neva, that from the fact that the antenna was out or in Samadhi come in? What gives? There's nothing yet. Silence. :? It's their problems to solve it is necessary. And forward to go.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Jun 12, 2015 20:57

Is in Samadhi there are problems? I thought it was a release from them

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Jun 13, 2015 18:30

ММ wrote:AND I can work with the test pendants? I have a pendant Master. The last 2 weeks. There is nothing going on.
Probably You are still not ready energy pendant and prepares you to change a program firmware balance+ (and not only of course)t discussed what changes should be most painless and the most favorable way possible as stated in the Guide A. Patrushev, You how the system should remain stable and viable. It is also possible that You write that there are problems then you give your attention energy and they do not notice minor changes due to not grasp the free energy, the lack of which You have now compensated.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Jun 13, 2015 18:39

ММ wrote:Neva, that from the fact that the antenna was out or in Samadhi come in? What gives? There's nothing yet. Silence. It's their problems to solve it is necessary. And forward to go.
In Samadhi the problem really is not , about this thing well John Taya written in the book "Yoga doesn't work" (Cuba is) so much for the information good to know their is a lot different looking out and at what age, etc etc and many knowing what it is may not want this condition to achieve. From other sources I know( I know - no personal experience, but to these people I have the confidence) that some of this state who have reached say that now it is difficult to find motivation for being Here.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Jun 20, 2015 13:18

Don't know if static electricity or something, but I break electronic things.. Even the computer where I write now - I've almost broken is to have at least a new monitor to buy..
The energy of rushing a lot, sometimes as much scary..