Test products technology SEM.

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: testing the products of technology SEM.

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 09, 2015 20:00

Тоха wrote:And intuition?
The concept of intuition is included in different programs, because what we usually think of as intuition can be manifestations of very different energy-informational processes. In testing these programs were not included for various reasons, first, because of the limitation of testing time and the current processes in GAIP. There are programs with more simple and more complex algorithms. This does not mean that programs with complex algorithms more powerful, it means that the goal has not been found a simple solution. On operatortoken there is no difference, if you have an understanding of General principles. Request to the tester, please read the information which is until it a bit.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 09, 2015 20:43

Тоха wrote:Well I do not think that the products so raw, that can cause significant harm. View.
As already explained, when an error occurs, the program terminates. And this does not mean that it is “raw”. For example, one familiar programmer in the field of electronic payments says that not a week goes by that they haven't found a new bug or loophole for hackers, although the electronic payments are now used by almost everyone, and not to say that electronic payment system is raw and not processed. Changing needs, demands, and environment, there is a need in constant improvements. And the damage, as we know, Apple might even apply, if it is wrong to eat or in the wrong quantities. And how much harm are “normal” daily thoughts “normal” person...but not about that now.
The purpose of testing at this site, as already stated, is not so much checking devices on the “how it works” as an integral extension of the field (areas of potential interaction products) and aid in the detection and description of the primary effects. The potential and experience of different people is different, i.e. with different input data, and the more the original data, the easier a program to improve and create a new one. In other words, we provide test samples in exchange for reviews "how cool works", and on the results of processes of interaction of the product with a specific person. You can expect anything on the pendant it will not affect...or some impact, depending on the selected version. So power will not give anyone who asked. Detailed descriptions of the versions will appear later, perhaps, someone has already filed the application wants to make changes to the desired version. And we must remember that the test version of the pendants differ materially from what is represented in the sale. That is, for testing, have designed their own version, specialized for the purposes of testing (see above)<

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Apr 09, 2015 21:21

Well simply put the test version is still not full-featured plus , as it turns out

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 09, 2015 21:47

Test option under specialized test conditions. Functionality nothing to do with. It is more likely to manifest as dynamics. On the functionality it can affect only indirectly. You have to understand that this area is very difficult, complex and layered, and no one can claim full knowledge of all occurring energy and information processes in man and the world. It is not always possible to tell which of the parameters had an impact, this is testing. The process of testing something similar to psychological testing: important information about reactions to specific external data. Long-term results in both versions is the same, but what patterns, symptoms and other effects will occur after the initial data load, it is important to improve current and create new programs.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Thu Apr 09, 2015 22:33

More and More interesting. May need some refinements to the questionnaire? And you will decide what to give the tester?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Apr 10, 2015 0:45

simply put, here's a cat in a bag - the result of give - and that was the result here's the price of B30% of face value otherwise it will not work ;)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:52

Ростислав wrote:here's a price 30%
It's just a filter from those who will just take "that would be" nothing to test is not.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:36

So I'm about the filter that was the result ;)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Apr 10, 2015 16:20

Тоха wrote:curiouser and curiouser. May need some refinements to the questionnaire? And you will decide what to give the tester?
"Specify version" - there is a clause in the application for testing, You did not specify. Coming soon a detailed description of the functionality of the different versions, then you can clarify. If the refiners will not do on our own. Version service software can be changed on request during the testing process. The type of pendant (type of program) change will be impossible (yet).

Ира

Post by Ира » Fri Apr 10, 2015 23:40

Looked a questionnaire - census by name of the participants of the forum?))) There is a kind of system we can build!

Something in the poll there is "logical thinking" nobody wanted) and I need to work)))

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Fri Apr 10, 2015 23:47

In short do not wait discount apparently, he went to develop an appliance

Ира

Post by Ира » Fri Apr 10, 2015 23:56

Hmm, but no one questions on the questionnaire is not that right? not have arisen? Type "14. Your title for the product " is to what? I have to call the prototype? I'm not talking that the date of birth of all offered from the beginning of the current Millennium... or what is in style?

Questions to what: if so compiled the questionnaire itself (without attention to detail), then how are you gonna handle the results?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Apr 11, 2015 0:58

I am generally against the collection of personal information, it is not clear how it will be used and for what purpose!

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:54

Ира wrote:Type "14. Your title for the product " is to what? I have to call the prototype?
About babe written - the name of the pendant comes from one of the testing, so such option in the questionnaire - can You guess the name of the new product?
Ира wrote:I'm not talking that the date of birth of all offered from the beginning of the current Millennium... or what is in style?
Eto I personally, when translated into English questionnaire - just updated. :)

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:55

Friends and have any feedback from people testing these products before starting the testing group? ;)

нева

Post by нева » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:52

Ира wrote: date of birth all suggest from the beginning of the current Millennium... or what is in style?
Likely that all prigresheniya past Millennium goodbye. )))

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Apr 11, 2015 14:22

At least three different energy-devices to participate in the testing. Three different BRM suitable or necessary for example, BRM, front room, BJ. Energy-the device should only be presented in your catalog, or your other manufacturers such as CFS, converters, activators of GAMMA-7, the meteor( I think that this is also the device of natural origin)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 11, 2015 14:22

"Everyone complains about his memory, but no one complains of his mind" (F. laroshfuko)
In the line clearly lacks pendant Mentat - to work with information: attention, memory, bactrocera and istropolitana, system analysis. :wink:

Логик

Post by Логик » Sat Apr 11, 2015 17:45

Ира wrote:something in the poll there is "logical thinking" no one wished)
Who cares... :) :lol:

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Apr 11, 2015 18:47

Корвин wrote:at least three different energy-devices to participate in the testing. Three different BRM suitable or necessary for example, BRM, front room, BJ. Energy-the device should only be presented in your catalog, or your other manufacturers such as CFS, converters, activators of GAMMA-7, the meteor( I think that this is also the device of natural origin)
The meteors - great. Send a request.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Apr 11, 2015 18:58

Логик wrote:
Ира wrote:something in the poll there is "logical thinking" no one wished)
Who cares... :) :lol:
Frontal lobe especially in modern urban person living in a supersaturated information environment, and so almost all of the resources on itself, pulled. Quality structuring of information flows
Андрей Патрушев wrote:In the lineup is clearly not enough pendant Mentat - for work with information: attention, memory, bactrocera and istropolitana, system analysis.
will be. Do not promise immediately, drawing up of algorithms and writing programs is the most time consuming of the entire process of creating a pendant, especially if the code needs to be built in "protection" at the structural level algorithms and not purely at the software level. Generally utilities of the GIEP incredibly complex hierarchy, the system accesses, interactions...and the man himself with his "programmer" - mind/soul/consciousness...

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Sat Apr 11, 2015 20:55

Андрей Патрушев wrote:In the lineup is clearly not enough pendant Mentat - for work with information: attention, memory, bactrocera and istropolitana, system analysis.
Аура wrote:
will necessarily be....
wah-Wah-wah-Wah!!! Cool! I've been in shock bi and in anticipation of this and the foregoing list.
And Andrei Patrushev special my :o for application on pendant Mentat

With respect and joy for the declared term :wiz

Ленчик

Post by Ленчик » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:43

Андрей Патрушев wrote:"Everyone complains about his memory, but no one complains of his mind" (F. laroshfuko)
The lineup is clearly not enough pendant Mentat - for work with information: attention, memory, bactrocera and istropolitana, system analysis.
I agree :ay Along with a Corsair outstanding "business couple" could happen.
I chose the Corsair - I'd like to test on a new project (starts in June - so this would be a "clean" experiment), if you approve my application for the test sample, of course :oops:
Mentat and I think I would choose if I was - it for me to.
I'm still in 2012, the ASD asked: do you plan to product with a similar SV-you...

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sun Apr 12, 2015 21:21

not quite clear application questions 11, 12 relate to t e beginning of the end of the test what if it starts when it is available te depends on you and ending it the same way and paragraph 15 what training is meant

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:26

The beginning and the end of the test for various reasons it is more convenient to ask yourself the test: for example, the test start can be postponed if the operator has recently received some new product, not familiar with his effects, and then it will be difficult to separate the effects from the test of Coulomb and effects from other products. Then there are different processes occurring in the environment that the operator might wish to synchronize. If no reason or desire to put their own frame, these items can be left blank.
The training involves the intention to participate in the workshop as well as in the planning workshops (for those who are in Moscow).