Test products technology SEM.

Integrated control technology a reality
Милая
Re: testing the products of technology SEM.

Post by Милая » Tue Apr 12, 2016 13:49

Corwin, congrats! This gorgeous state. Through music, dance to get out of it the easiest way, and in sex, just need a partner for this, too, was prepared, and that "normal" people might not understand. Once having felt, You will be able to learn to enter yourself and "tune in" to anything, for a dance of the forest, the wind, the ...space. I practice this almost daily. Objects settings are different, mainly just for space. With the arrival of spring began to do it more often, study what you can get out of this state.

Just this morning I wrote in my diary about what thought processes as if "lifted" above the ordinary that, on the one hand, allows to do everything more efficiently, and not getting involved, not involved in the process, I think that Ouspensky wrote about such as, calling him rabotodatelyam. And it becomes possible only after it will be possible attunement, this, about which You write. Don't know how, but these processes are interrelated. I am now trying to figure this out. I have suggested that the brain begins to work volume. It is a word that often uses Aura, very suitable.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Apr 12, 2016 20:31

About the brain I would say that it ceases to disturb it like chatterbox opielka turned off which says that tree and you see you know what this tree is but not speak and the report is not saying that I see a tree.About the brain and the volume would say that the whole feel in another volume of t e as if another space , another quality plus the feeling of freedom.This condition is less energy, just a resort

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Wed Apr 13, 2016 13:06

Ordered the necklace "horn of Plenty",could not resist :) wanted to wait for the response Aura on it ,well, nothing, and so you can see the thing standing :) Then I will unsubscribe about my experience with it. :)

Фаренгейт

Post by Фаренгейт » Wed Apr 13, 2016 18:53

"Not Firemen We, Not Carpenters...".:)

In anticipation of the appearance of furtive announced "Neocolonies I":), I decided to share a photo previously ordered neocolonial. The first (left) ordered in November-December was "hardening" cold plunge pools, baths and so on. The second is almost from the time of activation has passed the process cycle. The irony is that on the second and drop of water spilled. The paradox 8)

I feel I have a base to work on the 4 th mode level II, and going at him, at the moment are at a fork of the possibilities of verifying the optimal path. Let's wait and see.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Apr 13, 2016 18:58

The whole point of a chain, on which hang the pendants ))) Metals contacting each other creating a weak current and the oxidized metal with a more negative electrochemical potential. If pendants would be gold plated - oxidized the chain, or silver on the body would be blackened. I think that's the case

Фаренгейт

Post by Фаренгейт » Wed Apr 13, 2016 19:21

passing alas. At first gold had hung up after three months. The meaning of the replacement between the height of the pendants. The second factory was also dark. By the way, the chain with the first one now as a spare. In the precipitate the main thing is not to leave before replacement)
The difference most likely in batches . In the first serial begins at 2, and the second serial starts with 5, tinted.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Apr 15, 2016 14:12

Лаймпроф wrote:Can be more special the product as possible I understand correctly, that it is on the principle of Coulomb's II, where you can connect any combination of pendants I? It can completely replace the wearing of pendants I? When about to wait for this miracle product? In what price range to expect the cost of the product ? It is planned to test this product? If so, I'll gladly take part!
The product is designed for experienced users. Or extremists) In recent years is clearly felt and there is a group of users who have advanced in the management of variant lines far...this ”energy special forces” :) So the idea arose to create a massive and very powerful in features and functionality of the product. The point is simple, it's the entire first level in a single product. There are two opposing to the development of the approach: step-by-step and intensive. If the first is a sequential step-by-step immersion, the intensive gives a quick dip to trigger the so-called dormant resources and subconsciousness stimulation on rapid adaptation to extreme conditions. This intensive and wide palette of possibilities. This is the first difference, but it's not the number of simultaneously running programs and system controls. If neocolony read the entire information range, the product-the intensity is controlled solely by the CPG. In other words, all the protective mechanisms of the subconscious will not affect the activity programs. This gives you the ability to create combinations solely on creative energy, every impulse like “Oh Oh Oh the water is cold not going in there” there will no longer be effective. In General, the product promises to be very interesting and varied effects. Tool powerful may be restrictions on its sale.
Firmware is fundamentally different than from pendants and I and II level. The carrier will also be in the form of a pendant...but it's still a secret ;)<

Фиолет

Post by Фиолет » Sun Apr 17, 2016 16:32

Received today the necklace of the application system of the 1st level of"cornucopia"-wear for an hour and already there is activity in different areas of the brain.Frontal lobe,temporal,occipital,parietal,at the third eye in the thyroid gland. Worked out all the chakra system,clearly there is activity with the 3rd chakra and higher.
Interesting energy,even its taste is felt,but not in the normal tactile sense.Interesting modes of consciousness.Went for some relaxation throughout the body.
I like :)

Фаренгейт

Post by Фаренгейт » Sun Apr 17, 2016 22:19

Aura in personal Cabinet in the development of a map of the Alchemist. I will assume that for magic-operators?:)
Looked at the magical branch of neocolonial replenishment. Pleased with the Master of magical Sciences - show psychics resting :ay The program control elements and weather. Now think of was how to curb the Gulf stream)))

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sun Apr 17, 2016 22:52

Фаренгейт wrote:Now think of was how to curb the Gulf stream)))
Gulfstream curb is not difficult. First have become by the Gulf stream, that is when you can afford to say that.. You are the essence of the Gulf stream. Then..you can start objectivenew. ) Just will not work..better stages..) In such cases, there's no rush.)

Фаренгейт

Post by Фаренгейт » Sun Apr 17, 2016 23:18

Sterifiltafter this step the "halftrillion" begin to understand how to get to the above mentioned show) :wink:
Thank you for caring. We are well fed...

Лаймпроф

Post by Лаймпроф » Sat May 07, 2016 1:45

Aura, Hello!
A small question:
Pendants "integral" and "energy" series can be matched in the same group? Is it possible as the primary ( the one from the group will be worn) to choose the pendant of the "energy" series, such as "Dream"?
Thanks for the reply!

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue May 10, 2016 18:35

Wrote above I think that it is possible and why not, and what to choose the major You choose, you can experiment as well as with the place of wearing

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Fri Sep 09, 2016 0:46

For better absorption of presistemnomu, as already mentioned, it is important for us as the volume of consciousness, therefore, can be recommended from level I Mental and/or Body (depending through which field, mental or bodily, the operator used to work)
And if the operator is accustomed to working through the mental,but wants to develop the ability to recognize bodily responses,what programs fit? (I have 2 pendant)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Sep 11, 2016 18:28

Арт Мак wrote:And if the operator is accustomed to working through the mental,but wants to develop the ability to recognize bodily responses,what programs fit? (I have 2 pendant)
It is the direct appointment Program-Sens. As a healer You probably understand the relationship between mental and bodily aspects: the development of one brings the other. This is a question with some “end of the stick” to take...

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:17

Interestingly,in the thread someone was talking about some kind of mystical connection with the pendants. I will share my case. still a few days for your pendant premise,in the dream a woman appeared and said: "Only desire is not make - will not be true". The dream was clear,under the category of so-called "prophetic". I mentally suggested that the lady have to the team or Club members. But the first was the idea - "Fairy pendant"...

донна Лилия

Post by донна Лилия » Thu Sep 15, 2016 14:26

I had similar with neocolonial II and BRM, also during sleep. My BRM bridge hasn't come in yet, but I dreamt last night in the bright dream. Showed a film consisting of shots from my life. When you look at actions, evaluate quite differently. Sleep helped define the intention for the bridge. With neocolonial II was something like costarica. Round iridescent monster devoured my free time (new path?..). It was not so much afraid of being, as the fact that as soon as there is free time, and it's gone. Maybe it's the result of the adjustment. Maybe there is a subtle connection is the same connection between people, feel and read each other's minds at a distance.
the Art of Makand there are "Fairy pendant" when we used the pendant?

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Sat Sep 24, 2016 13:58

No more Fairy pendant does not appear... :)

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Tue Oct 04, 2016 16:50

Good all the time! In the month of February conducted a regression session with my friend. I practice regression. Sitestyle pendants, this issue was on the agenda of the session. Girl operator (submerged) sufficiently advanced psychic. Received quite interesting information. On the question to see neocolony, and how they work - she spoke in an unknown language. What I don't even know what language group it can be attributed. Further, requested a transfer, gave the translation : "be honest and truthful, one who will relate to the realities of outer space with the same purity and wisdom and periodic energy inside himself a process of inner alchemy, reviving the Planet and all the hypostasis of the human Soul, generated not only here but in all times and spaces." On the question that the language in which she spoke this text, the operator replied he did not know, but the language is very ancient. She was carried outside of the Earth, described the enormous light Beings. Then again I went to the information, the girl was spoken of as dictated, without stopping or hesitation, and what she says : "We bring harmony and peace in the density of the Planet for long-term transition, those who are ready, will make its vibrations to support this process. All consciousness, Wake up, your age-old slave contract is over. You can go to blissful development in the desired direction, according to the laws of the universe in this creation. You, gradually awakened, recognized, and go down the steps to your development above. On the way to you are our consciousness, we are the ones who help you with their knowledge, skills, and energies. All the way open, and you're ready to start your self-development and to enter into a world where everything breathes of love and creation."
Looks like channeling. Well, it's a experience. Now it is interesting to test the operation of the card Chronos Delta. I worked with spatial and temporal lines in the sessions. Also, changing the past, removed the root of the negativity that has taken root in the present. Generally, the Subconscious, the human Psyche is a mystery. It's bottomless.<

нева

Post by нева » Tue Oct 04, 2016 23:26

ЛанаМайнд wrote:. I practice regression.
Far travel.? Mean time parameters..

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:09

Neva, in trance, or is it still possible to call on the subtle plane, there is neither time nor distance. On request. There is a request - past life - travel there. Or even further. Only need a cause - what it's about.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:30

нева wrote:travel Far.? Mean time parameters..
ЛанаМайнд wrote:thin plan, no time nor distance
Yes. You only need the desire to see, to accept and to deal with their problems in the past, and where and how deep))) as request. I managed in the beginning. But there is not interesting)))))No awareness)).
It is important not that there will see everyone, and then what to do with it will be? Well, revealed the problem, and????
Not having worked for not realizing and not letting go , and will hang , waiting for elaboration. If you define a volume, if I may say so, volunteered for a recapitulation, by analogy computer-the most intriguing moment of the brain))).

Милая

Post by Милая » Mon Dec 12, 2016 13:14

Incidentally, I then "went to GEEP", not just unsubscribed. Found Energy Matrix Model, the letter W is not yet decrypted :) But, based on the logic that the technology associated with codes, then W, perhaps from the word CIPHER encryption, encryption, encrypt, etc.

Милая

Post by Милая » Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:45

Испытатель wrote:it's Funny, isn't it? We manufacture products for a super-duper technology, and what it means think for yourself.
Yes, it's generally a good method to grab the attention of :) But if it will be useful for development, then why not?

Милая

Post by Милая » Thu Dec 29, 2016 22:46

New year's eve, it is useful to take stock of the past and set goals for the future. Now that I have the technology SAM today?
The first level - almost a year and a half, with the second - slightly more than a year. Recycled enormous layers of information, new understandings, feelings and insights obtained in such a degree of concentration that seem to have lived during those six years than one life. Thinking changed radically if there is a question or any problem, they have no chance to remain unresolved. Empathy increased significantly. Relations with many people have changed. Became clear level (degree of understanding) other people. Just a "gut feeling" capable of development and those who can put a cross. My goal last year was to reach the level of conscious self-programming,the task is large and complex, what can I say, I'm in the process, the process can be improved and improve on what and work. The feelings, managed to step a little further self-programming, a lot of things... a lot... to describe all stack, study, and coordinate... to manage reality much was clear, but not all. But as I "paint reality" already keep track of and even send.Neocolony gave me a powerful impetus to the movement spiralling upwards. To relate all the changes only to their personal qualities, definitely, can't. I don't pull without support.
What's next? To continue... to Learn ... and to share what I learned... People reached out to me with questions. How do they feel? I don't advertise work with neocolony. I wondered why the developers share such important information. Now I know why.

All members of the forum and developers happy New year! All difficult and interesting tasks !!! :)