Test products technology SEM.

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: testing the products of technology SEM.

Post by Aura » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:25

With The New Year. This is not the congratulations, but the fact of stay in the rhythms and the completion of the cycle from certain people. Saying “happy New Year”, it is necessary to understand what Year and what is New. Thanks for the post, it's not just a report, was produced by the practice of control activities, as a holistic coverage of one cycle. To appear New, you need to close the Old one. To close the Old, we need to learn. Basically we want a New one, not having learned the Old. Lay on Santa Claus job at the end of the cycle and maybe it will bring something. There is a good symbolic tradition in Spain to throw in New Year's eve the old stuff to make room for the new, in England hang up empty socks. Not because that was where to put gifts, and the symbolism of empty space, free space and shape. Box would be more appropriate, but the form determines the content. Bag, sock formless. What will bring new year, you can think, but not defined. Putting a big box can remain without gifts. And what filled our box of consciousness in the new year?

The new Year is closely associated with the concept of volition. And I still have the desire to communicate something to someone. Therefore, observing the processes of the forum, it was decided this year to transform a little the structure of information is the information for those who have “the new year has come”, who responds and records the processes and those who are beginning to start. With The New Year.

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Fri Feb 10, 2017 13:32

Милая wrote:
Испытатель wrote:it's Funny, isn't it? We manufacture products for a super-duper technology, and what it means think for yourself.
Yes, it's generally a good method to grab the attention of :) But if it will be useful for development, then why not?
Аура wrote:happy New Year. This is not the congratulations, but the fact of stay in the rhythms and the completion of the cycle from certain people. Saying “happy New Year”, it is necessary to understand what Year and what is New. Thanks for the post, it's not just a report, was produced by the practice of control activities, as a holistic coverage of one cycle. To appear New, you need to close the Old one. To close the Old, we need to learn. Basically we want a New one, not having learned the Old. Lay on Santa Claus job at the end of the cycle and maybe it will bring something. There is a good symbolic tradition in Spain to throw in New Year's eve the old stuff to make room for the new, in England hang up empty socks. Not because that was where to put gifts, and the symbolism of empty space, free space and shape. Box would be more appropriate, but the form determines the content. Bag, sock formless. What will bring new year, you can think, but not defined. Putting a big box can remain without gifts. And what filled our box of consciousness in the new year?

The new Year is closely associated with the concept of volition. And I still have the desire to communicate something to someone. Therefore, observing the processes of the forum, it was decided this year to transform a little the structure of information is the information for those who have “the new year has come”, who responds and records the processes and those who are beginning to start. With The New Year.
Hello,Aura!
I "continue to start"in the Arsenal of the pendant 8 master programs. In Neocolony 2 working together 9 programs, as explained in the description. What to do in case of exceeding this number? The nine programs selected by the operator,making them active or it is automatic, depending on the state of the SP operator?<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Feb 11, 2017 20:17

Арт Мак wrote:what to do in case of exceeding this number? The nine programs selected by the operator,making them active or it is automatic, depending on the state of the SP operator?
In neocolony II will be active for the first 9 included programs, connecting 10th there will be an automatic refusal, before any of the previous will not be tapuzina.
Арт Мак wrote:I "continue to start"
Overheard on the radio: "We continue to continue")

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Sat Feb 11, 2017 21:08

No,not overheard. This is the Muse visited.Perhaps Fairy Pendant :)
Thank you for your answer,now I understand.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Feb 11, 2017 23:07

Here you see, overheard on the radio = overheard in GAIP :)

Юлиана

Post by Юлиана » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:41

Hello, Aura :) How soon will appear on sale Nookular III ? And will there be testing?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Feb 16, 2017 14:07

Qualitatively tuned) How soon depends on us, from you, from global processes, and the process is already running. According to the latest data, there is a need, so will the tools. Testing is not resolved.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Feb 16, 2017 14:08

From the PM:
Just approached my daughter and asked with whom I corresponded when she found out, said:" we asked art to draw the artifact that protects our entire family. I painted the pendant."
Interesting to see the children's perception.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Mar 13, 2017 13:43

From a personal, frequently asked questions:
Aura, good afternoon, I would like to ask you a few questions on the products SAM:
Since seeing a colleague on hypnosis were discussing the "evil word", removing with his adherents energopotential, although at first they were quite harmless and is aimed at self-development, for example, Reiki sessions, a large number of immersed in the fine world watched the bounding structures in their fields, podlucky and other Energeticheskie structure and the funnel. In the course of our conversation, a colleague asked about product SAM, and there are many questions I could not answer and I was alarmed his fears, so it is important to ask questions as a software developer:
1) all the pendants and cards have software and connected to a common server, is there any chance you have any structures or creatures to reflash the software or server on a parasitic function to the physical(energy extraction, removal of energomaterialov, overlapping energy channels etc.)?
1. Nope, as would be easier to explain...which, when cut in the right channel and there channel no, that is the firmware of the pendant is not connected to the server some kind of "magic signals", in fact it is one. On this analogy to understand that there are computer, software, monitor, mouse, and the operator. What we see as separated by a space of physical objects is the picture on the monitor, we connected to the programs of space-time, so for us there is a separation of physical objects as well as the past and the future, but the picture on the monitor - this is not the Reality. Reality, its a software level, it is the computer, and if the two pixels on the monitor look separately at a certain distance, at the information level in between simply no range. Therefore, any connection and flashing...it's from the fantasy. In practice, that the parasitic can connect to the operator, and only if HE will create for this and it will depend on the software of the immune system. Any podlucky at the information level are predetermined by the donor, his thoughts, some wrong actions, negative emotions, etc. If you really have the cases of parasitism, weaning energy, the overlap of the channel, then this is nookular Armor. And over time, using real programs, which operate with no images on the monitor, people software enhances immunity and the ability of different parasitic podkluchit...solved unilaterally. That is, when a person stops "chasing elves" on the monitor, it somehow still becomes, who is there to the elf joined. We do identify a distorted image on the monitor, start playing rules, creating opportunities for podlucky.
2) do I understand correctly that the club is self-development egregore, organizing on the subtle interaction of all the participants and between them can be mutual information and energy transfer, whether it is possible against the will of the parties, as well as removal of energy from the other to suit your needs, whether or not your egregore on the subtle plane?
I would be grateful to Your answers.
2. The egregore is in this case the Society. U-system, a content card allows you to expand the degree of freedom its position in society, or escape from the reflexivity of interactions. Between the card information exchange, and energy - if you desire much bother, but egregorial shell is not created. The word has several distinctive features: a set form of interactions, a pyramidal structure, software boundaries (borders group domain), the presence of a personality system based on someone else's picture of the world. In the Club of all Self-development is absent. About connecting and energopotreblenija against their will, no specificity in the field of interactions of the Club and any other. If a person, for example, the outer sphere full of holes, it any bum on the street, a neighbor, a relative, a bystander or a dreamer of dreams-the bully might be "against the will to connect". There is no longer in the Club business, and as a set of operator interaction.<

Зодиак

Post by Зодиак » Mon Mar 13, 2017 14:32

Hello aura!!! Please explain how synchronization occurs (and indeed the first activation of neocolony) with your server? If I'm at a fairly large distance (thousands of miles)!!!

Зодиак

Post by Зодиак » Mon Mar 13, 2017 14:45

Aura Hello aura!!! Please explain how synchronization occurs (and indeed the first activation of neocolony) with your server? If I'm at a fairly large distance (thousands of miles)!!!

rel

Post by rel » Mon Mar 13, 2017 14:51

Зодиак wrote:how synchronization occurs (and indeed the first activation of neocolony) with your server? If I'm at a fairly large distance (thousands of miles)!!!
Dear zodiacplease be careful)
right in front of Your question and has been answered)
Зодиак wrote:what we see as separated by a space of physical objects is the picture on the monitor, we connected to the programs of space-time, so for us there is a separation of physical objects as well as the past and the future, but the picture on the monitor - this is not the Reality. Reality, its a software level, it is the computer, and if the two pixels on the monitor look separately at a certain distance, at the information level in between simply no range.

сосед сверху

Post by сосед сверху » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:02

my review on the pendants.

1. "master" - longing.

2. "Le Corsaire" makes you fucked up. one dedulki broke down and rushed at me at work. he didn't like how I'm talking to someone. giving him a knee in the ass and obmateril, I decided to watch it after work and severely beat (and can kill). but on the way I caught some kind of local authority (I later learned), I did not like how he was talking to me. I told him about it in a rough form, then grabbed a nose and all became into place :) happen. saw this as a sign and threw the pendant. along with the master.

3. "body"+"clouds" as a child. and around not children.plus headache. still seems to influence positively on people. but this is not accurate. thrown.

4. "armor" - do not use it. but judging by the clouds, it will only protect from the consequences. that is, the stress, negativity and so you will arrive (possibly in a bright expression of the form (type, class)). so don't relax.

5. "the microcosm" - for advanced. not needed.

6. "intuition" - what he told me.

7. "mental" - have read that it is necessary to process emotions and psyche.

sad. try Chronos, th can be moved. otherwise degradation.

.по.

Post by .по. » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:28

apparently, you are a very rich man )))

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:54

сосед сверху wrote:decided to ambush him after work and severely beat (and can kill). but on the way I caught some kind of local authority (I later learned), I did not like how he was talking to me. I told him about it in a rough form, then grabbed a nose and all became into place
The pendant saved you from the penalty of imprisonment in jail for a brutal beating or murder.

сосед сверху

Post by сосед сверху » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:59

Wolverine and scale my aggression.

сосед сверху

Post by сосед сверху » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:00

.at. not greedy simple.

сосед сверху

Post by сосед сверху » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:19

in short, aggressive people the Corsair is better not to use it. and that really end badly)

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:29

сосед сверху wrote:Wolverine and scale my aggression.
But in the end after all, saved from a criminal case. Though it is strange, why such aggression, you can it to power on?

сосед сверху

Post by сосед сверху » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:46

But as a result have saved from ugolovki
I still try to catch :wink: I'm not some kind of Bob-Gopnik. I rather manic pull. and no, power is not included - all on auto.

сосед сверху

Post by сосед сверху » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:49

on the power, by the way, my head all full disaster happens. with any pendant.

сосед сверху

Post by сосед сверху » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:51

pendants don't have a save - the pendants are taught. that is why I say that there is no freedom. you are forced to develop.

сосед сверху

Post by сосед сверху » Wed Aug 30, 2017 13:09

I'm more like a maniac pull
there is only one thing - I'm very lazy maniac :cry:

сосед сверху

Post by сосед сверху » Wed Aug 30, 2017 13:18

сосед сверху wrote:pendants from nothing save teach pendants. that is why I say that there is no freedom. you are forced to develop.
although the lack of freedom does not mean something bad. on the contrary. but still... although it is possible to find freedom, it is necessary to lose it. XS. in any case, we are deceiving. or keep back. or say only at a certain angle... but at a certain angle I was enlightened... in short grow...

сосед сверху

Post by сосед сверху » Wed Aug 30, 2017 13:24

I think even our Church here is more honest. she says so - you are saying no, the son of someone, and humble servant and develop.