Test products technology SEM.

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: testing the products of technology SEM.

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 16, 2015 17:24

1. Program GAIP, or official control programs.
It is, first and foremost, structural programs that determine the formation of a material object as such. Structural programs are subject to program spatial folding-unfolding. Next, program navigation, defining the direction of expanding and further transformation of the material units. Change in official control programmes to determine the changes of States of material objects and objects. Note that a service control program can specify the conditions for the existence and transformation of physical energy, but physical energy is not possess. Service management programs may include: temporary programs, office of spatial control programs, program speed and mass, all applicable physical laws, directly life, as a way of existence of protein bodies, and many others.

2. Program firmware or the firmware.
Determine the internal structure, or internal geometry. It can be said, the inherent attributes of the object, through which the management. If at the software level, there are constant dynamic processes, then the firmware is determined by the “condition”, since on the physical level the law of conservation of energy, and to extract the physical energy directly from the chaos it is impossible. Firmware – this is what we used to refer to when you effect on all material objects and phenomena. The best described program firmware as “system status”. It is a vibration, frequency, spatial characteristics, it's all “energy” processes, this is all the data that filters out the consciousness from the work of managing the service programs. It is both the process and outcome of our creation of reality. In humans, for example, emotions, thoughts, will, all the psycho-emotional sphere, its integral field, biofield, behavioral programs...

3. A program embedded control.
This consciousness, the mind, the soul. Strictly speaking, the embedded control programs define a person not as a object, exclusively generated by the programs, and as a programmer. The challenge at this level is that, as can be seen, the entire material world around us has no programs of integrated control, i.e. the space in our living constantly lowers our high-frequency characteristics. What a fine thing freedom of choice. A person has freedom of choice to increase their frequency characteristics, but how to do it, no one teaches. Naturally, the algorithm of the pendant is not able to act directly on the embedded control program (for this it would have to be alive at least), but has the ability to create the conditions for its operation, that is, to show, to direct, to teach, to create conditions that give tools.

These three levels are nested into each other. This is not a classification in which some phenomenon can be attributed to the first or second or third, there should be applied the volume of understanding. Then once it becomes clear that at the software level there are many physical realities. All the objects and phenomena of physical reality are managed at the software level, that is, either service management software, or software embedded control, but any interaction between the software layer is only possible through firmware, but not directly to the program level. It turns out that the whole of physical reality, which takes the operator, it is no more than the part of the operator. And the pendant in this way can be called "embedded interface" between programs embedded controls, firmware and software of GAIP.

For the conventions to represent the three nested levels in a hierarchical pyramid, but the top and the bottom of the pyramid will be docked at the program level. In a sense, the embedded control programs “compete” with programs GAIP, though, because working on the same field, but if the first is limited to this physical reality, then the second. Here lies the secret of the complexity of self-knowledge: it turns out that the embedded control program can refer to itself only through the series-program-firmware and official control programs. Kind of like knowing the world, know yourself, know yourself, know the world.

We also note that the separation of the programs on the "firmware" or "official control program" is also somewhat arbitrary, if only because of the existence of the mirrors, which are something of a border between IOS and service management software: their mere existence on the material level, that is, the algorithm of the corresponding structure of the program, and the firmware makes changes to the software layer structure of programs, other material objects, namely a doubling of the spatial data service flow programs, wherein the spatial programme, receiving extended data, the way we are programming the firmware of this object.<

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 17:44

Very interesting.. :)

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Thu Apr 16, 2015 19:10

What language to write these programs, it is possible a code sample?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 16, 2015 19:46

hast"these" is what exactly?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Apr 16, 2015 19:52

I would like explanations easier "on the fingers" as in the examples in the instructions to the Japanese Telecom, from computers far, we have to understand intuitively, is also acceptable but it is difficult to read, techno language nauseous t e I would like explanations translated into human language with images and associations.

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Thu Apr 16, 2015 21:01

Аура wrote:hast, "these", is what exactly?
the Service control program is a set of algorithms written in specially designed for SEM language, tied to nodes in the energy mix for our planet.
I understand that the program itself is running on the server, and in the pendant enclosing a link with an RFID tag (number)?
Well, for example how does the code “korsar” ?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 16, 2015 21:07

Korvinyou see, someone to understand the code, and someone figurative explanation "on fingers". Language, which is now given to descriptions and explanations, not so technical. Descriptions are given so that there was understanding of the ongoing processes. Misunderstanding can arise because of the technicality of the description, and because of the artificially conscious of the framework of perception, like the idea of the separation of material objects. So it's not in the description, and in the perception, in this way it is possible to consider explanations of a particular frequency setting, not the manual. If there is an intuitive understanding, which is good, then everything should be threaded on your own experience, rather than the "mouth feel". That is, this refers to that mental understanding of some terms and principles is not enough. Rather, it will create the illusion of understanding what really is going to help. Once again, the product is pendant solely volumetric and practical, to describe the principle of operation and associated processes from hundreds of different points, all of them are true, and none will be faithful to the end. It is important not to delve into knowledge, and to link disparate knowledge. If there is an intuitive understanding, then you are on the right track. If you do not understand any particular thing, ask.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 16, 2015 21:12

hastACCORDING to SAMM created on the basis of C++. Well, for example, the text code is a system daemon, where the algorithm refers to a package korsar -- if it clears up...the whole code for obvious reasons here to give will not.

//uii memory
if (CKuii1.Checked)
{
DemoPublic.LockCode[1] |= 0x80;
DemoPublic.LockCode[2] |= (byte)(CBuii1.SelectedIndex << 5);
}

if (CKuii2.Checked)
{
DemoPublic.LockCode[1] |= 0x40;
DemoPublic.LockCode[2] |= (byte)(CBuii2.SelectedIndex << 4);
}

Хаст

Post by Хаст » Thu Apr 16, 2015 21:39

Aura thank you, although the code certainly doesn't clear up much. I'm just curious how such abstract and illogical things can be wrapped in logical programming code. I will follow the test, terribly interested in such things.
Last edited by Хаст on Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:03, edited 1 time in total.

Ира

Post by Ира » Thu Apr 16, 2015 23:26

What is the format of the report? I think I have the first results.

Second question: if I want to relax from the "data flow", how to get out of the "zone of action" of the pendant?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Apr 16, 2015 23:47

Probably it depends on the state where you read, and the passage about the pyramid turned out much more meaningful previous

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:49

Ира wrote:what is the format of the report?
From my point of view it is better if everyone gets a diary.. But otherwise the confusion will be. And with a diary is easier to monitor and more..

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Apr 17, 2015 17:19

Ира wrote:what is the format of the report? I think I have the first results.
Second question: if I want to relax from the "data flow", how to get out of the "zone of action" of the pendant?
In free form, if they are date and time would be convenient for tracking.
In the report it is desirable to reflect the time of pairing, circuit, physical, psychoemotional changes (if any be) who are engaged in the workshop - changes in the energy body. There are a few more things, but better late voice, because they do not appear immediately and "push" someone to some certain results by giving leads, also do not want to, I want objectivity. As and when reports will be given relevant information.
If there is a "data stream" that is just the beginning. To look a lot and especially to interfere with the exchange of data should not, if there is high sensitivity to information flows - it is recommended to connect the power and reduce the density of the mate.

Ира

Post by Ира » Fri Apr 17, 2015 18:30

I never thought that through a program in C++, you can hack into the information field of the earth :) I will think again, what was it yesterday, from 15 to 19 and write. Today, by the way, nothing. Silence.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Apr 17, 2015 21:32

Well, on your toes, as on your toes. Let's draw an analogy with mobile phone. The operator picks up the device that has your hard, which in turn is the result of a synthesis of certain technologies and knowledge software, which is also a synthesis of certain technologies and knowledge, dials the number that you can call the ID of another operator. In the key of the analogy of our phrase
Ира wrote:I never thought that through a program in C++, you can hack into the information field of the earth
so about the same as the phrase “Java calls subscriber”.
The pendant is the same volumetric device, such as mobile phone, and more specifically, mobile communications. The analogy is good because it has its own “cell.” The operator will not be able to make a call, your phone will be SIM cards. The operator will not be able to call if you will be out of network coverage. The operator will not be able to call if the phone is the battery. It is a principle of the volume, each component is somehow very difficult to understand the principle, and the value of technology lies not in its “novorocement”, and systematic. It is impossible to explain the working principle of Coulomb from one point, as it is impossible to name one principle of cellular communications...it works all together. You can understand only by uniting all the points of consideration in one. Therefore, pull out of context phrase and then try to pass through your current understanding of the context is the wrong approach. The correct approach is to consistently be composed of different facets surround the picture. One facet does not give an idea about the whole, but without it the painting does not work out in volume. This applies even more to participate in testing. And a deep understanding of the principles is also not necessarily so is a bit of the lyrics.
During his active career as a traveler, happened to be in a very authentic tribes that never had contact with the white man, and especially did not know and was not holding any equipment more complicated primitive tools. No TV, no cameras... just in time for the last device that I want to use is active, since there is such a unique opportunity, the reaction was the strongest. If the white color of the skin does not cause any emotion other than curiosity and wonder, the strange box sent to people, caused a truly primal fear. Simply put, refused to be photographed. And only one person besides that it is absolutely calm attitude to the process, even without my team froze and posed, did something amazing and it took my camera from my hands and started to photograph something. First slipped the idea that he was previously familiar with Siim device, but after that, despite the language barrier, he explained that he also sees the “magic box” for the first time. By the way, it was the head of the tribe, something like a political and spiritual leader in one. Only after it dawned on me a simple thing that if you do not be afraid to take the “magic box” in hand, the shutter button falls naturally to hand, think of anything and do not need to know. And second, the head of the tribe possessed the same set of knowledge and skills that others of his countrymen, but had a more “correct reactions” to the world. If he deliberately wants to stand out from their background, to show that he is more intelligent, advanced...that most likely would have thrown the “magic box” into the fire. And he did not try your knowledge on obscure thing and the situation just was not afraid and was able to learn, that is for sure podglyadel that white man doing with that strange thing. And that's all.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Apr 17, 2015 21:45

Ира wrote:I will think again, what was it yesterday, from 15 to 19 and write. Today, by the way, nothing. Silence.
Happened a mate, though usually for test mode it takes about 30-40 min. the same time, it is necessary to change modes. If silence, then testing in the usual way goes. Close variant of line consciousness was not allocated. To change mode while is not necessary.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:10

You Vitaly Sundakov however

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:23

Yesterday finally chose a cloud, whether the interaction with the pendant even before he got ? Since the collection of unusual psychophysical States began early in the morning, all alone a normal human condition but not usually all together plus a different shade of emotion. reports on testing to put on the forum?

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:03

Корвин wrote: possible interaction with the pendant even before he got ?
Highly probably Yes. I for example, when you order any product, always read several times their descriptions, looking at photos, etc. yet they come to me. When you arrive - almost always is - attunement already is.. and along the way there are "remote interaction"..

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:43

Корвин wrote: possible interaction with the pendant even before he got ?
With the parlor always exactly what happened. The pendant is also felt. Felt a slight change in the state of consciousness, sense of self in interaction with people, the fragments of the dreams were unusual for me. It was yesterday, but today nothing unusual feeling. My pendant is in the way..

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:18

Pendant received, the experiment begins :)
Last edited by Gorius08 on Sun Apr 19, 2015 15:08, edited 2 times in total.

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Sun Apr 19, 2015 13:49

The pendant came. Thank you. Looks great.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Apr 19, 2015 16:25

Корвин wrote:Yesterday finally chose a cloud, whether the interaction with the pendant even before he got ? Since the collection of unusual psychophysical States began early in the morning, all alone a normal human condition but not usually all together plus a different shade of emotion. reports on testing to put on the forum?
Thought is directed to any object - it is interaction. It is well known, for example, aligned people (friends, partners), if suddenly there is an idea of a close person, it turns out that at that moment he was thinking about you. The pendant of this same contact is also possible, but has a slightly different quality, because the pendant roughly is in a different reality than the operator in a given time, hence can be ISS when configuring the pendant. Remote also can be different degrees of conjugation, but it depends on personal strength and developed capabilities of the navigation operator in GAIP.
Dreamed pendants many. To mates is likely the more egregorial interaction, after pairing, is to set up individual product.

Ира

Post by Ира » Sun Apr 19, 2015 17:23

And about the "Cloud".
Realized why it was a lot of data - they are duplicated. That is communicating with a person I understand everything he says - I know, I already came all his thoughts a few seconds ago and now he just pronounces them.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Apr 19, 2015 18:06

Корвин wrote:reports on testing to put on the forum?
Reports on a test of the pendants can be placed here viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5705