Reviews about test products

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Feedback on test products

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:49

Here's an interesting opinion, is me, because the operator wished to remain incognito.

"I am the owner of Corsair. Play poker. A week after the receipt did not play. And here I sat down at the table. Tentatively, we can say jokingly sent the total amount you would like to see in the pendant.
I'll be honest so I just never have been. I won what I wanted in just a few minutes. No one lost big games. Unreasonable risk, a departure from the strategy. Almost all actions are profitable. And the feeling when making risky decisions, a sense of correctness or something. Confidence that the card will fall that that is necessary. And that the enemy is weak. Don't know how to describe it."

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:07

AuraI want to connect a pendant to Bra. Ie you need to go to power, connect the pendant with Brom, and back to enter in test mode? Or remain in power? You switch modes? How to do it, let's try..

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:18

Евген412 wrote: the stickiness of the sides where covered with compound.
It's all over the pendants, or just in test? not a very good solution to be honest..

Ира

Post by Ира » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:08

Аура wrote:
Ира wrote:Noticed that the intentions laid on BRM, faster aspire to realization. Moreover, people approach me and simply ask "how I want it to come true".
Can try to connect the power and install a pair of neocolony with BRM, You should get interesting.
Yes, let's try.
Last edited by Ира on Thu Apr 30, 2015 14:39, edited 1 time in total.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 30, 2015 13:54

Gorius08 wrote:AuraI want to connect a pendant to Bra. Ie you need to go to power, connect the pendant with Brom, and back to enter in test mode? Or remain in power? You switch modes? How to do it, let's try..
To toggle the write number ID. Back to switch to test mode is not necessary.
Gorius08 wrote:It's all over the pendants, or just in test?
Working on it

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 30, 2015 14:02

Nookular 368071 mode changed to power.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Apr 30, 2015 14:08

Ахим wrote:posleobeda wanted to sleep
In the last days the overall amount of REM sleep increased.. the Reality of the dream - a denser than usual..
About the energy body - compacted much when you do something interesting for me that brings me joy and satisfaction/ wife, which is in my field - is beginning to cover a laugh.. :) Strong laughter and logically unexplained happiness.. Also inclined to believe that it rasprostranyaetsya and distant at the closest distance /ie is by other principles than we used to think - well, for example, not just "channels", and on another/..
p.s. recorded today, his voice, naborot with the text:
"In the dream, my body is deeply relaxed and resting, when waking from sleep I am deeply rested and full of new strength and energy and every day my body is more relaxed and free, I progressively gain inner peace and harmony for a more complete and harmonious interaction with the world.
I love and completely accept myself. I attract into my life the Joy, Love and Abundance. With all my being, I radiate Abundance, Love and Joy of Life."
My friend will do for me this abormot as supraliminal /technology Andrei V. Patrushev/..
p.p.s. yesterday for a few hours wearing again Svetlichnaya products that have - do they release more resource, but in some aspects /difficult to describe/ interfere with the unwinding /deploy/ opportunities nookular gives.. i.e. sort of "antivirus system perceives need a program like a virus", although that's most cases, just "anti-virus program need to improve".. :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Apr 30, 2015 14:35

Wrote several times a puttee and not sent so as not to shock the people and at the same time to review and reassess the fact occurring during the test of the pendant body.
The first thing that "went to work" as stated in the pendant Body is the body. A few days wore takes in his pocket, thought the weekend will be engaged in thoroughly. On Thursday evening the rain without an umbrella got. On Friday, struck down all weekend in a delusional half-asleep had lain. About the pendant and do not remember, but he lay in a bag not far from me. . Monday put in your pocket and all day there was no time to track their status, work however.. Tonight at about eight there was a strong vibration in the body , before this thought, tomorrow is the fourth day and I'm still sick. And.....away we go!! Vibration in the body , to a state -led head and hold me seven)). Don't like the condition as under anesthesia until they move away ,nothing helps. Only then the consciousness remained very active. After a couple of hours just began to pass the buck, lay down , body turned into a heavy air bag. bag without of the boundaries of body and mind. The status of the flight in the air tubes or slides, body tossed and dropped , shaking and brushing . It was like a total cleaning and the recapitulation of everything in the body and mind.And all at the same time with full knowledge of all processes in the body , the mind as the antenna of the phone constantly spurts flew up somewhere, something to connect back and forth , waiting for a new signal. Was just thinking when will it all end? In the body, as the air in the bag, something was running at a speed, rustled , rustled as the vacuum cleaner, distilled energy, illuminates the space problem, and transferred the attention from the body to the area I would call hard disk. There all copied, changed, strip,applied a lot in the gold plates. At the same time felt and saw each other on the street going on in the apartment and in the body and mind. I don't know where the junkies , did not try never, but the description ...it was such a blast.
In General, got me all that much, I honestly swore as he could, but couldn't even figure out to stop the action of the pendant, at that moment it never came,and passed out. Included-morning.Seemed like five minutes. Then he scanned himself . Body padkontrol, consciousness is normal, mean to stand you need to work after all.
All day consciousness was looking for a connection with GAAP and responded Cheryl. Charging the phone this morning was 100%. An hour commute may be drained to zero. His hands were in full swing, the brain clear , the body is obedient, and all around aura that throbbed with a Bang and sparks flew.
I think not much scared :)
PS . Not the fact that all of it was just from the pendant, as before I sent the info to review new ... and I'm a little involved in this process, but in the past it, this effect is not caused. And as it turned out, even on the same day of the flight I pulled in to the OS for some prakticheskih Affairs. Perhaps all this is overlaid on top of each other and have that effect. My reviews are my effects and not the fact that others will be the same.
By the way still what is described above about the screen with the dots , and this was in the beginning, when these spots over the entire inner screen as the stars in the sky in clear weather)))) But red , I thought it was a pressure chtoli in connection with sharp warming? But my home always plus minus normal yet. :)<

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Thu Apr 30, 2015 15:27

LILY-Psuch a reaction is natural, because you've tested and tested almost all products in the office from all manufacturers, and they leave you their tracks, well, the pendant body actively dealt with all of this. It is unlikely the others would have the same reaction :?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Apr 30, 2015 15:55

lion Perhaps all that accumulated experience were reviewed and sorted on the shelves and on the need :?

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Thu Apr 30, 2015 16:26

Nookular 368063 ask to change on power mode

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Apr 30, 2015 17:07

Евгений Борисович wrote:Nookular 368063 ask to change on power mode
Themselves , their thoughts :?

Андрей ВН

Post by Андрей ВН » Thu Apr 30, 2015 18:16

Nookular 368065 please change to Medium mode

Жако

Post by Жако » Thu Apr 30, 2015 19:44

My pendant arrived without code.
I don't understand nothing about your speeches :roll:so I think it was not a good idea to participate to this test :oops: .

My necklace came without the code.
I don't know anything about your performances :roll: so I think that it was not a good idea to participate in this test :oops: .

:(

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 30, 2015 20:18

Nookular 368063 changed the regime in power.

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Thu Apr 30, 2015 20:22

Аура wrote:Nookular 368063 changed the regime in power.
Thank you!!!

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 30, 2015 20:23

Nookular 368065 changed mode on medium

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 30, 2015 20:24

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:own thoughts
While this possibility is not implemented programmatically, only manually. But are working on this too.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 30, 2015 20:29

Корвин wrote:Achim, about a snowball , of course. I think that the pendant, as it must remove all connect to the same and I wonder how he will do t e what is the output and after that it will come.
львенок wrote:LILIYA-R, this reaction is natural, because you've tested and tested almost all products in the office from all manufacturers, and they leave you their tracks, well, the pendant body actively dealt with all of this. It is unlikely the others would have the same reaction

While only one neocolony “Microcosm” implemented an algorithm for disabling the ballast or parasitic programs. It's a complicated algorithm, because any current state is a kind of equilibrium and parasitism is also a form of symbiosis, deliverance from which for the energy body is in one way or another shake. The basic software package should not cause discomfort, if only for the statement "energy extreme" is not the usual norm. Everything is customizable by changing the speed or density of mates.

For a standard basic package there is no difference whether the statement somewhere, communicating with someone or wearing any product. All this algorithm-basic package – field integral operator, which after you install the pairing becomes integral field neocolonial. In other words, all programmes which are currently enabled by the operator are read by neocolonial and “put in a box” software packages. Activation of a program is a very subtle thing, which must consider many factors, ranging from the fact that the subconscious mind of the wise, but lazy and generally does not want to develop, consciousness is an active and dominating, but the foolishness and he will only give the subconscious will immediately suppress it, not to mention the dynamics in the architecture of GEIP...so trust the operator to activate a particular software package means inevitably start a snowball. Any, even the most benevolent program, it may be destructive at the wrong time. In this vein, nookular acts just as a wise control. “Wise” in the sense of “nature wise”, because the mere existence of technology is based on the vast amount of analytical material, the observation of natural processes. All you need is actually very close, we just are not used to pay attention to it (and maybe, our attention is specifically distracted), or simply never looked at such familiar natural processes in the information key. Take at least a cycle of energy in natural systems has the form of a closed loop, how is still very far away systems created by man. In other words, the balance of neocalanus was not invented and not invented, and calculated on the basis of the analysis of official control programs of GIIP.

With the “snowball” it's very simple: nookular not creates the opposite functions, i.e., does not trigger reactions, and activates or inhibits current software packages based on the current position of the operator in current level (this refers to the situation in the architecture of GEIP). Although often even this is not required, usually the work of a basic package of neocolony enough.<

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Apr 30, 2015 20:40

368062 please connect the Power

Sincerely, MAG.no

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 30, 2015 21:30

Nookular 368062 mode changed to power.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Thu Apr 30, 2015 21:45

thank you. now is the time to beoperational in the space of probabilities, to find the optimal for their interests

environment favors well - established "crossroads" with the "Transition zone"

Sincerely, MAG.no

Дмитрий Д

Post by Дмитрий Д » Fri May 01, 2015 0:21

Test the pendant body to deliver the pendant to the city to work began an active chatter ! Not my problem I had to solve , and increasingly global! received pendant tired , never felt .... there were problems with subordinates (global system decided !) all on the subject of the decision other people's problems my ability .... On the roads the passengers wonder around always very intense, aggressive movement , severe fatigue . Not immediately realized that this is associated with a pendant. While took off the pendant immediately felt better , everything is getting better !!!! In a week I'll try to continue the test.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri May 01, 2015 0:46

Дмитрий Д wrote:for delivery of the pendant to the city to work began an active chatter !
Good that You used a specific terminology, then more or less clear what kind of program nookular considered integral in Your field.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri May 01, 2015 1:34

Tomorrow I start teaching my promotion at work.. There are more literate colleagues and they with further experience /I'm very new but they lunatica.. :)
Аура wrote:usually work a basic package of neocolony enough.
It really is.. Thank you for explain the principle of operation..
p.s. it turns out that this was reflected in his wife - she, at her request, will have an extra income.. And this is /although there was a possibility, still was delayed in time, but has now acquired the density.. I am, however, skeptical about this..