Woof! BU-ha-ha...

Integrated control technology a reality
.по.
Re: Discuss and ask questions on General topics

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:45

rage and aggression works itself out for the best. You just don't understand the mechanism... Therapy is when I Pat on the head. But I'm not stroked, just reasonably say that you (specifically you, not an abstract someone) - nothing, nothing from himself as a person not present, and here is undeniable proof )))

And you have nowhere to go, because you're still not an animal and understand the reasoning. This is evident by aggression...

And when there is understanding - that is how and where it occurs. People are no longer afraid to look at your problem and then will solve them, not run from them.

In fact, aggression, denial is the third stage, all... To it - just imagination. And only at the stage of aggression the person is beginning to pay attention to contradictions in order to solve them.
Last edited by .по. on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:49, edited 1 time in total.

.по.

Re: Discuss and ask questions on General topics

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:51

And what else do you do for decades... Besides, it's not up to you to decide to decide whether your problems or not... It solves the subconscious. Which draws attention to the contradiction only in the presence of emotions. Emotions - it is his thoughts. And to the neural network to handle useless...

.по.

Re: woof! BU-ha-ha...

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:56

Do you have in mind that you only subjects, and not saving? )) After the rescue of drowning - the handiwork of drowning

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:18

And who said that any text you wrote? ))

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:22

It only seems to you. You're just a lab mouse )) On which to experiment - it could solve the labyrinth or not. Like there's mad mouse, banging on the wall - is it concerned someone...
Last edited by .по. on Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:23, edited 1 time in total.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:24

Perhaps the mouse will be able in case of success to describe all the twists and turns of the labyrinth to describe it entirely

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:28

Well, what you the result in the end received over the years? Became an alcoholic, where each new dose stronger destroys the brain?

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:30

You yourself have repeatedly reported. How to go for a beer. In the distance you see the dose taken and the consequences in the forum ))) Some believe that you are an addict or that you scribble from a mental hospital or you go for a few days, and then you scribble. But I believe that this is just the alcoholism.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:33

When a person drinks - the control of the brain over the body is reduced. And the subconscious breaks out... this is what you do drunk - cursing, insult - this is you inside myself. Always like this even when sober...

Do you like it? You to live comfortably? But why then drink?

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:36

I'm not clairvoyant and I see no reason not to see your past. But I'm unable to recreate it in your present state, which to me is quite accessible. And, of course, it will be guesswork, but more often in the bull's eye.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:48

just wondering, how are you going to help me, if you do not know the reason?
Not even going ))) You - mouse )) All my interest was run so far or not. Not run so far - I globally still

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:58

Yeah, I don't need you in reality too is not needed and the rest... you do not need Anyone but yourself. And even yourself? This is interesting to see, not more than that...

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 13:07

Know what noticed? Whenever I write some sort of review or write - weak consciousness immediately grab out the words ))) have Written about the ad - you have to use this word. Wrote about gush - began to use. So almost every record is in some copies... Not notice?

But its something to think can? Instead of just mirror and copy?

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 13:08

About the void that need to fill the (previously emptied) is serious. But it is only an approximation, there are further approximations. But to sense something... First, fill the emptiness of his existence, finding meaning. And before that throw everyone's sense.

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 13:18

again imagination. where you wrote about fountains and hell?
The fact of the matter is that you copy unconsciously, reflexively and not even notice... How to use read literally immediately

Логия

Post by Логия » Thu Sep 14, 2017 13:20

.по. wrote:Yeah, I don't need you in reality too is not needed and the rest...
otdyhayu
now count the number of posts and time given to Igor you)))
отдыхаааю wrote:you see, I write posts, and you can't remain silent. so it says something
)))

Логия

Post by Логия » Thu Sep 14, 2017 13:23

otdyhayu
why not pretend to be something))

.по.

Post by .по. » Thu Sep 14, 2017 13:23

otdyhayu,

for variety, take a look at my sister-awareness... to take revenge on me everywhere and in everything just because she want to. On an empty place. Just. Because I did not recognize in her an equal mind, and acknowledged in the Slider, for example )))

But for the sake of revenge, because of offense, because of aggression, because irrationality - equal and I do not recognize. Who is there to be offended... Except herself...

And how it describes the end - and you can recognize... Just not over, it's inside.

Логия

Post by Логия » Thu Sep 14, 2017 13:28

.at.
the equality may not be out of the question)))
and the fact that I talk to, for me it's exercise))
and Yes ..I admit....feel a tenderness, when there is a reaction))))) :o

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:16

Tell yourself a story itself )...

Белояръ Волков

Re: Clairvoyance. Know about your future beforehand.

Post by Белояръ Волков » Mon Sep 25, 2017 15:37

раданов wrote:tell you a secret .awesome character .at. there is every need to use it .he "hits" on different chakras ( not all but many ,often stupid ego pressure ) where it is reacted there and is hardly .so what good his trainer is ,though sometimes it gets annoying because fantasies are also not deprived
this forum is not just a place to socialize ,have noticed magicnet and its many characters .so moderators are right that not all sweep ..who sees that finds ways to improve
Yeah, 20 times Kiya shouted, ran to me, slipped and fell. Everything should be in its place.

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 15:45

tell you a secret .awesome character .at. there is every need to use it .he "hits" on different chakras ( not all but many ,often stupid ego pressure ) where it is reacted there and is hardly
uh... are you sure that You beat? ))) Only ask questions that reveal contradictions. From what the person is angry, but can not understand that the contradiction in it, and the issue it highlighted. So some can't accept that complaining about the truth and statistics about the country...

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 15:46

yeah, 20 times Kiya shouted, ran to me, slipped and fell. Everything should be in its place.
seriously? )))) First you ranted and insulted everyone because statistics on the country. Then complained to the moderator from impotence. Moderator cleaned including your abusive comments along with the dry statistics from me... Now tell me how you all defeated? ))) I do not in their imagination, I thought...

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:06

Troublemaker is a former little brat (he who has begun to spread chaos because of the wrong use of their body, thoughts, relationships), who ignored the parents, which led to the complication, rotting, mess, morass.

Family is when generation knows its founder, who gave birth to me.

From being a little brat derive harsh discipline. In the extreme case of the Bellman - fear, it binds.

.for., withdraw from this state no fit I have no desire, your parents voluntarily separate yourself from your Family (EDINAYA SEIMEI IN KIND), and you there is nobody who will teach you humility and will resume to contact you directly. If I what actions will hold against you, they will not be considered you properly. And I need it? And are you doing on this forum is not the noise and chaos, I do not understand the subject, and confusing others. And as reported in the appropriate on the forum authorities, and if they think you're valuable - their right. I have considered it. You just put a clear cross, wretch. Will not help himself, will die. Don't believe - time will tell, and now you already know (manifested by anxiety from the depths) that we've lost, just do not understand, as it is no longer yours.

More does not interest me no squelch, do NOT WRITE ME. My reaction to this one - to FINISH, to not suffer and others not pulled to the bottom. And there is no emotion, only men love with the manifestation of the WILL. SHOULD - HAVE DONE.

To chat about what I have and not the way it works HERE there is no desire. I have enough philosophical clubs, yoga and dance.

Questions ON there?
Last edited by Белояръ Волков on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:18, edited 1 time in total.

Белояръ Волков

Post by Белояръ Волков » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:19

нас сканируют wrote: which put an end
THIS MEANS THAT THE PERSON IS USELESS. The rotten grape, the inside is rotting! To help externally IMPOSSIBLE.

I of these was. Rot is a win. POSSIBLE. But I have the common courtesy, that I began to help, including freezing (FEAR).

Questions ON there?

Anyone not interested in the topic of Clairvoyance or even to learn and grow no desire crystite with this topic please.
Last edited by Белояръ Волков on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:56, edited 4 times in total.