Reviews about test products

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Feedback on test products

Post by Aura » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:13

Ира wrote:Aura, and you somehow can remotely monitor the activity of each pendant?
Depends what you mean by "the activity of the pendant".

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:23

Yesterday at work there was an interesting situation. Without going into details : Warning should come on where you don't need to see some work, clean up work at the site if you want it will see of course but it is possible motion remove. As a result, the Inspectorate has successfully fulfilled not only remembering about checking the site but did not see it as the right moment it was blocked by a drove of volume transport. Thus the situation was covered on several levels, it is our deliberate actions plus delicate unforeseen accidental event . I think that here and it showed the work of pendant.

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:23

today I received a pendant, or rather 2 hours ago ) overall appearance like almost immediately dressed, said palpitations 5 minutes later, dizzy, have the feeling as if sucking in his stomach..
the feeling of the body has changed, a feeling that can hold the attention at the same time in different parts of the body..
I will study, has removed all the artifacts...will leave probably only BRM quartz
tonight had a weird dream like I was either the Builder or expert on the expulsion of rats and cockroaches, in General, caused me to clean some kind of attic). And there's just an awful lot of dust and dirt, formed a much closed ecosystem, Tek some kind of acid and I think it all washed out and burned with a flamethrower)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:39

Ахим wrote:I Sat in a little Park - look around - and are set up through the pendant to the world.. Feel that may change the focus of the perception, i.e. the physical mapping of the world - well, you see trees, grass, etc. turn on the digital display on top of these objects. Comes the understanding that I can change these numbers if you want, for example change something in the tree, but not yet made, this is a serious responsibility, to the point that it is possible to write the tree "code of death" if you want. This is a serious responsibility..
It was interesting, get it from someone without prompting...it's a very interesting experience.

To change will not work, or rather work, but with the material object most likely nothing will happen (and if it does, then the hierarchy of GAAP), because linear digital code is the firmware at a service control program code is nonlinear. And changes in service control programs is pure magic. In principle, spontaneously this happened to many.
The fact that the programs built-in control, as you can see from our “information pyramid of subordination” cannot act directly on the service control programs. However, as can be seen from this pyramid, influence can be mediated through the firmware. That, spontaneously or consciously and worked many, for example, in emergencies or other situations, sudden and powerful burst of “mental energy.”
Here's is a chain: an operator of a program embedded control – firmware and service control software – material object. Just like that, and even casually explains the process that normal people call “MAGIC”. Open the secret and essence of all magic just to keep this chain in mind. And usually try to influence either directly or on a tangible object, or especially advanced “wizards” – in service control programs. If it turns out to find in this chain the firmware, intuitively. Felt – all of you – cool MAG. Neocolony first level can help here only indirectly. But in neocolony the second level is already a software package “Magic”... but you know, with a lot of restrictions because it is not just big, it's a huge responsibility...and many other nuances.<

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Tue Apr 28, 2015 13:22

Yesterday was interesting. When leaving work asked to bring. Get in the car and right before the eyes of the accident. Much wished that this was not. In the area of the pendant that had happened, what is not clear, the response was. Go. At the traffic lights stand. Smart aunt in the car decides to cut in. Hear the sound of a light touch. Not much hurt. Well maximmu scratch should be. Exit. Nothing. At all. Was podavlenii, and left)

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Tue Apr 28, 2015 13:35

Aura: Neocolony first level can help here only indirectly. But in neocolony the second level is already a software package “Magic”... but you know, with a lot of restrictions because it is not just big, it's a huge responsibility...and many other nuances.

You can tell more what neocolony the second level and when they will be available?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Apr 28, 2015 13:46

Корвин wrote:And thus removing the artifacts we shuraim the space of possible variants impoverish the design to each product contributes.
Pure perception with neocolony - this is, from my point of view, it is important for future work with him.. At least a beginning acquaintance with the pendant.. please do Not forget:
Аура wrote:All attempts to have any impact even in the soft, harmonious form, whether even the most benevolent programs like purification or recovery, you still have some adaptation, and subsequently the attenuation. Every action causes a reaction, it is the law of our space. And when the operator is ultimately faced with the opposition, then trying to compensate with another action, the opposite oppose that action, but which also inevitably will have a reaction... it Turns out a snowball. It is well known to those who literally covered the different products and on the amount of work discord, and not a set of effects. Though in fact everything works.
By the way, I think, with HEIP you can take a copy of the information artifacts and products..
димыч wrote:tonight was a weird dream, like I was either the Builder or expert on the expulsion of rats and cockroaches, in General, caused me to clean some kind of attic). And there's just an awful lot of dust and dirt, formed a much closed ecosystem, Tek some kind of acid and I think it all washed out and burned with a flamethrower)
Similar cleaning is the place to be and I have. On places I am regularly and where someone would come and seasonal, come and Samusocial, etc I perceive as the required time..
Аура wrote:to keep this chain in mind.
To me it intuitively, even before You describe - seemed like something /before he started doing "these things" at all, that years ago,/.. of Course.. Always get "the answer"-change /on the external material objects but not always the change was this what I wanted.. Though in some cases I was very satisfied..
Read more about the results I would not like to describe ... you Know that I understand why..
-------
I do not chose that option from the "space" where I wanted.. Otherwise the difficulties with the "blast of psychic energy" :) not..<

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Apr 28, 2015 18:49

Achim, about a snowball , of course. I think that the pendant, as it must remove all connect to the same and I wonder how he will do t e what is the output and after that it will come.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Apr 29, 2015 0:26

Евгений Борисович wrote:you Can tell more what neocolony the second level and when they will be available?
All the time. System products SAMM linked to the architecture of GEIP, so it will become clear after the explanations. The material is voluminous, and practically valuable, will appear after some time.

Ира

Post by Ира » Wed Apr 29, 2015 0:36

Notice that the intentions laid on BRM, faster aspire to realization. Moreover, people approach me and simply ask "how I want it to come true".

Continue to thought faster than their owners))) funny to understand when people do not think quite such a ringing emptiness)))

Still sometimes feeling "out of body". That is, I can control it separately, watching from above. In the meantime, the mind "went to drink tea" with the subconscious. Funny as.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:02

The sense of "osiemnastki" rests almost around the clock.. Is a restructuring of the layers of reality, I caused the intention to be able to comprehend something. Well, write, I even wonder, when you write formally their intentions, and read them /i.e. should consciously or not to be external intervention, though on an unconscious level, and then they all are true.. 8)
As the force awakening Kundalini gives access to Knowledge, i.e. direct access to the information field of the /of the noosphere and channels with Space/ Vision /begin to see some things that are not seen until after/, genetic improvement and internal organs and systems - the force awakening Kundalini - my goal..
Make no mistake, the preparation for it can take a lot of time, energy to improve various other things to do first enable /last night activated a little bit to the sacrum, began to see a little differently during this state, while the "snake went to bed"/ etc. But here is a new sketch sketched. On Board the ship.. :)
p.s. did not notice any change after
Аура wrote:improve packages clouds and korsar. In an hour, max one and a half pendants consider the upgrade.
p.p.s. GAAP "told" about the timely change of nickname for Achim very interesting, by the way Achim can be interpreted in different ways /I saw until 4 interpretation but I'm leaning more towards this: AndlchemicalIya.. "yesh ksamim" - "magic" in Hebrew, why is looking through "the eyes of the Achim" - activated some of my "Jewish incarnation"..

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:00

By the way, connecting to the energy-informational channel of the Holy /I've tried with native Bulgarian Saint Ivan Rilski/ - you can download some information packages you the correct information.. Then sooner or later it unloaded and raspakovatj in consciousness - in spite of training in these things - this process can take a little or a lot of time..

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 14:34

Today I received the pendant body. Yet have you noticed anything unusual, I'll watch. Although, it seems to me that the setting on the pendant began earlier last week was very vivid and realistic dreams. Kind of liked it, though, a bit confused by the stickiness of the sides where covered with compound.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 29, 2015 17:58

A few days of wearing the pendant Body , there are many new sensations in the body, but still find it difficult with their description.
That is easy to describe, this increase in "hardiness" :) if with my complexion (absolutely no fat) for the most part was cool, but now I'm the opposite, warm or hot. The temperature of the climate control in the car had to be lowered by 3 degrees.
The first day was marked by anomalous behavior adjacent to my car on the road that I remembered the words of the Aura, that it will be "like a dream" , so it was abnormal.
Marked changes in my energy in a positive way familiar doctor osteopath.

There was a feeling that I know will develop some long term process in which I am involved and that this development is in my hands. Short-term questions were how should I describe it... "automobike relevant information" leading to the positive development. And the result was some confidence in the "control situation".

Ира

Post by Ира » Wed Apr 29, 2015 19:38

Today there were two interesting things: accidentally gave information to mentally close person (i.e. I have a connection with him, and not just a passerby) and I'm still in the course of the conversation at work gave the phrase "You can if you want." And conversation before and after this phrase I don't remember.

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 19:41

I'm quite reserved in expressing their feelings, and today as the curtain opened for communication from me right rushing stream of warm words..

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 19:54

Begin to openly Express and contentment and discontent. But it is correct, to keep do not need.

димыч

Post by димыч » Wed Apr 29, 2015 20:15

the second day of wear. The front side of the pendant has been partially matte, with glossy spots...a little sticky... I was familiar when I was doing things out of epoxy and politici...solved this problem by rubbing the surface of the hardener in small amounts..and then washing and drying.if not a secret - Aura, what kind of resin do you use?
there are some interesting effects that are difficult to describe but I'll try...came home from work lay down on the sofa and closed his eyes, appeared before his eyes a cloud of points, which resembled a TV without interference of the tuned channel or Brownian motion. Opening her eyes in about 10 seconds saw it with the physical eyes. I looked around as through a transparent screen on which is projected the interference.

нева

Post by нева » Wed Apr 29, 2015 21:13

димыч wrote:a cloud of points, which resembled a TV without interference of the tuned channel
White noise.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Apr 29, 2015 21:18

Ира wrote:"You can if you want."
Here is briefly what I tried to describe :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Apr 29, 2015 22:01

I became overwhelmed with the information flow by day and posleobeda wanted to sleep.. In my dream she gave me the key and said, "call when needed".. I realized this key opens a /narrow/ access to certain places in GAIP, but the responsibility for moderation - small.. Sort of "on trial"..
Sexual energy transformirovalsya in the "other direction"..

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:17

Ира wrote:Noticed that the intentions laid on BRM, faster aspire to realization. Moreover, people approach me and simply ask "how I want it to come true".
Can try to connect the power and install a pair of neocolony with BRM, You should get interesting.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:30

Ахим wrote:this to Me, intuitively, even before You describe - seemed like something /before he started doing "these things" at all, that years ago,/.. of Course.. Always get "the answer"-change /on the external material objects but not always the change was this what I wanted.. Though in some cases I was very satisfied..
"Keep in mind" means not just to remember the goal and throughout the value chain, and need to understand all the ways of transformation in all dimensions. It will be clearer from the following example: I have a triangle (function 2D) on which 3 points have coordinates (x,y). The same 3D function has the form of a cone and the coordinates (x,y,z). In the fourth dimension (4D function) names this feature yet, but we know that the coordinates have the form (x,y,z,m)...and so on up to 9D functions. Even understanding the essence of magic and having the ability to make changes to the "coordinates" it is important to understand how changing specific coordinate on a particular amount will affect the function itself. It is clear that if we are making these changes "from the bulldozer". just to have something to change, it is likely that nothing will happen (a "shape" function simply would not exist). And if they hit the mark, we get a "miracle Yudo". Cool, but not practical. Therefore, all related magic rituals, and numerous aspects such as "power objects" are nothing but attempts of structuring the relevant processes of transformation in our chain. But they really are not needed if there is understanding and vision of them at all relevant levels. Information about levels is not prohibitive, will try to give a portion within the theme architecture GAIP.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:33

Ахим wrote:by the Way, connecting to the energy-informational channel of the Holy /I've tried with native Bulgarian Saint Ivan Rilski/ - you can download some information packages you the correct information..
Yeah, it's possible, but you need to have developed the ability of the setting to the pendant believed connected to the channel as an integral field...

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:36

димыч wrote:if not a secret - Aura, what kind of resin do you use?
In the test neocolony - jewelry.