Reviews about test products

Integrated control technology a reality
Корвин
Re: Feedback on test products

Post by Корвин » Tue Jun 23, 2015 13:31

Ахим wrote:don't know if static electricity or something, but I break electronic things.. Even the computer where I write now - I've almost broken is to have at least a new monitor to buy.. the Energy of rushing a lot, sometimes as much scary..
At such moments, my son sometimes asks to leave the room to get to the Internet, you can try to balance internal balance podela now to the balance Vrikshasana for example. In General on June 21 solstice, 19 - 20 holiday days energy sea likely is the result of yesterday after a night of solstice gathered the backpack in the hands of the pen from the mug fell apart, pulled the rubber bands on the two zippers snapped then moved on to the rise of energy in the body.

Ира

Post by Ира » Tue Jun 23, 2015 14:19

About the technique will confirm) I have the computer set for the second time in a couple of months. Yes, since the beginning of the wear test of the pendant.

Today wear two pendants at the same time (before that I did not do): Cloud and Corsair. Again there is much "fluidity" and sealing the energy body. The universe responds to all of this is interesting. Watch)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Jun 23, 2015 20:16

Very silno.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Jun 24, 2015 20:50

Ира wrote:About the technique is confirmed) I have the computer set for the second time in a couple of months.
This always happens, because the body (and mind) are not used to vertical sources of energy. We are so used "a lot to take" that first need time to re-tune to other modes of existence. In such transition periods Yes, technique can break down, and light bulbs explode...someone I remember even the dress is torn for no apparent reason (no sudden movements, clothing in size). And you can stay in this mode enhanced energopodachi if you have the desire and the need. I have for example no gadget more than a month is not living, if only by the gadget alone does not work. Costs. And objects from a light touch is still broken and the light bulbs explode, if a bit itself is not controlled.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Jun 25, 2015 13:54

Аура wrote:This always happens, because the body (and mind) are not used to vertical sources of energy. We are so used "a lot to take" that first need time to re-tune to other modes of existence. In such transition periods Yes, technique can break down, and light bulbs explode...someone I remember even the dress is torn for no apparent reason (no sudden movements, clothing in size). And you can stay in this mode enhanced energopodachi if you have the desire and the need. I have for example no gadget more than a month is not living, if only by the gadget alone does not work. Costs. And objects from a light touch is still broken and the light bulbs explode, if a bit itself is not controlled.
Salsali a little more the mechanism, i.e. this all happens due to the fact that we take energy from the ambient ? I thought that on the contrary from this and explode light bulbs and tubes sometimes knocks. How can you work separately with gadgets, NADH had to buy another new email.book, you can certainly cheap to buy that would be not a pity.And how to control yourself, which aspects before each touching the electronics Namaste to do.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Jun 27, 2015 14:58

An interesting situation happened with a dream: a few days ago had a dream in which I was surprised happened in the dream and thought that this is due to neocolonial (I think) yesterday thinking something and suddenly realize that I events of the dream are perceived as real life as that has happened to me in reality and not a dream i.e. a sense of integrity sleep and not sleep.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Jun 29, 2015 14:44

Корвин wrote:Salsali a little more the mechanism, i.e. this all happens due to the fact that we take energy from the ambient ? I thought that on the contrary from this and explode light bulbs and tubes sometimes knocks.
The concept of vertical and horizontal energy associated with the software hierarchy. There is a substance matter, which is used to dealing with modern science. Programs that make up the substance at the program level are at the bottom of the pyramid of the co-ordination of programmes, as well as SOUP, which determine their interactions (physical laws). In these programs subject to change programs of higher sublevels. These changes do not occur “by themselves”, the algorithm specifying the sequence of transformations is directly connected with the energy supply necessary for those or other changes.

As we said earlier, the concept of “system state”, “transformation” and “energy” depend on a software sublayer. In other words, the transformation forming the substance of the programs are state programs for higher sublevels, and energy for programs that define the interaction between different substances is the input data for the programs of the other sublevels, which means that they can activate or stop the operation of certain packages. The stop working means to stop the transformations, and the Commission of certain changes means the flow of energy on the subordination levels (the so-called “open channel”).

And since each level has its own program that specifies the sequence of changes of States of matter, and the work programs on each of the levels will be carried out at different energies. In the transition from one sublevel to another occurs multiple gain energy. Hence it becomes evident, that the higher sublevels of the action is, the less energy is required to bring this action to the lowest level (physical level).

We referred to this issue in section viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5791

The body of virtually any modern person is used to working in horizontal mode (low-frequency) power sources. For example, ate a hamburger – was able to run 15 minutes. Quarrel in the morning in the truck – rocked brain for an hour or two (depending on how argued). Accordingly, in such modes allow access to only certain virtual programs corresponding to this sublevel. Hence favored by many “energy vampirism” – almost physiological dependence to a constant delivery of large quantities of low-quality energy, because even to commit a simple act that requires for example, even the minimum concentration required to burn large amount of energy.

A vicious circle? To act as you can always from different levels. Can be affected by rhythm, you can make a purely physiological jolt to the body was shifted to other modes (fasting, starvation, physical activity, etc.) In neocolony this feature is implemented in software, no physical shocks.

At connection to vertical sources of energy the body the first time strange to work in other modes and higher quality “fuel”, so the habit it takes a lot of it, as much as would be required at the same level. Imagine how much it ultimately is obtained by depressing the lower sublayer physical – at times more than required. It is not surprising that equipment breaks down and the bulbs explode.

p.s. the external effect should never be the criterion. There are instances when some people are inspired by, for example, shalinskii monks, easily performing physically difficult and even almost impossible exercise, try this, using only the external effect, but being connected only to the horizontal power sources, spend crazy amounts of energy to reproduction purely external effect, and eventually almost burned your "energy NZ" that nothing but rapid aging and early death, could not.<

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Jun 29, 2015 18:17

Аура wrote:Vicious circle? To act as you can always from different levels. Can be affected by rhythm, you can make a purely physiological jolt to the body was shifted to other modes (fasting, starvation, physical activity, etc.) In neocolony this feature is implemented in software, no physical shocks.
Please explain how you can influence the rhythm, but the need for food recently dropped yesterday did a bike ride for a few hours to lake forest was hoping to get the output as real true hunger, but didn't leave Your message in this part of the next response .

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jun 30, 2015 21:14

Корвин wrote:How to work separately with gadgets, NADH had to buy another new email.book, you can certainly cheap to buy that would be not a pity.
Basic technique for this - viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5782&start=50 Setting on the information level

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Jul 07, 2015 15:32

Корвин wrote:Please explain how you can influence the rhythm, but the need for food recently dropped yesterday did a bike ride for a few hours to lake forest was hoping to get the output as real true hunger, but didn't leave Your message in this part of the next response .
Response correct positioning here
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5783&p=136879#p136879

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:01

Gave your test nookular Corsair elder brother of my wife - he loves to drink, look if there is something interesting..

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:49

By the way, is what got taught with the use of a Corsair stayed with me, a little 'integral field' has been narrowed, but it's understandable..

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jul 17, 2015 17:38

Ахим wrote:by the Way, is what got taught with the use of a Corsair stayed with me, a little 'integral field' has been narrowed, but it's understandable..
Of course, this is not a linear transformation. Despite how much she worked with him and that he managed to do...may have something and always will be.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Jul 28, 2015 19:27

Some time ago there was an interesting case. Was going to go in one certain place, before you go much freewheeling, it's a state of strong frustration, not comfort, like me, you do not need to give up. Although what was literally walked over to me before with instant feedback, and now this.Stubborn went. Came and came as it's as if everything and travel companion including hangs , which is padded or Bud that moves in the water and I just much faster and as uncomfortable , as if you were driving a Porsche at speed 30 km/h t e don't know how at that speed to go gas-brake constantly. Arriving at the appointment it turned out that it was closed, opening hours are just not ordinary, it has become easier t to understand the reason for the roll-over warning that is not properly interpreted. The next day it all came together and turned out in a favorable way.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sat Oct 03, 2015 18:55

Ахим wrote:Gave my test nookular Corsair elder brother of my wife - he loves to drink, look if there is something interesting..
A week ago, Michael /not the author of the BZ, and the older brother/ wife were guests with us. She asked him to leave nookular as "didn't want him dealt with such things" /passive although he only wore/.. He is not really wanted, but still left /by the way, while we had - it has greatly reduced the adoption quantity of alcohol/.. I attached nookular to key holder /exact word in Russian, don't know, and Google translate does not give the correct interpretation/ for which work when I'm not at work - attached to another holder of keys for the house, etc.. ie it turns the wear a long time neocolony, although not to the body /as before/. A very interesting symbiosis happened /together with BRM-s, available to me and Svetlichny products + probably practice.
Before, I mention how some of the Ministers at work gave up Smoking.. But today, after 2 days the weekend/ come at work and the first thing I see /even at 5 am :)/ - the announcement to increase the salaries of all the Ministers of the Sales Department of this company.. :) Probably on Monday we will sign a new updated contract.. Many of the competitors of the network of hypermarkets - just left the market.. :) Chefs say that because of this in the next 3-4 years the salary will increase 2-3 times /Yes, today's times 2 or 3 will depend on factors, etc./ :)
Even more interesting - this company will participate in the national campaign: "Return emigrirovali Bulgarians in Bulgaria". I.e. to attract Bulgarians, who earn good money too - one in the West and East, who are in Russia, it is necessary at the national level to improve the quality of life in the present day - the lowest level in the EU.. :) Let's see what happens, time will tell. :)
Decided to write this after reading message of new posts Equifax..
p.s. it should be noted that in the last two days this weekend for me is Thursday and Friday, after which went out and the message about increasing revenue / 've engaged in some 'high frequency' practices /personal, is not going to discuss, and in the future will be to understand which of these practices worked/.. :) I very rarely studied until now, such practices /three times/ but always /the next day - after sleeping, I noticed/ observed a slight increase in material goods, although this is not sought.. :)
p.p.s. of course, it would be too: /but why not/, but as I understood, now in some EU countries testing the transition from the 8-hour working day to 6 hour /that the Ministers had more personal time - here is an example/.. If the tests pass it is, very possibly, will enter and we.. :)<

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Wed Oct 21, 2015 15:00

Ахим wrote:p.s. it should be noted that in the last two days this weekend for me is Thursday and Friday, after which went out and the message about increasing revenue / 've engaged in some 'high frequency' practices /personal, is not going to discuss, and in the future will be to understand which of these practices work/.. I very rarely studied until now, such practices /three times/ but always /the next day - after sleeping, I noticed/ observed a slight increase in material goods, although this is not sought..
p.p.s. of course, it would be too: /but why not/, but as I understood, now in some EU countries testing the transition from the 8-hour working day to 6 hour /that the Ministers had more personal time - here is an example/.. If the tests pass it is, very possibly, will enter and we..
I didn't know that You are from Bulgaria. Nice to meet you))
I think that I will not reveal state secrets if I say that Russia is now a difficult situation in the economy, and especially in medicine. We are not talking about any reduction in hours of the working day nor the wage increase. On the contrary, in medicine have been layoffs, things have become more difficult, wages have stayed the same , and given the changes of exchange rate, is two times less than a year ago . Sorry, I don't have knowledge about "high frequency" practices , and would gladly have them mastered and applied. Now pinning their hopes on the pendants, we hope to harmonize its processes and programmes in GAIP.
Very interesting your observation and your personal changes and what's happening in your society)))

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Oct 21, 2015 18:14

Very interesting program laid out in nokolaev, 2рого level. Yet pendant on the way...

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Oct 21, 2015 18:53

Pendant received on Saturday, although he came two days early the very next day after dispatch - very fast and probably came in contact with me I called the post office asked me to look for my parcel, it turned out that bodies with an extra digit is indicated by the fact they did not get through.The impression of the pendant initially positive including the appearance of the next day walking around the country tracked the thoughts and feelings which in General can be described without going into detail all around the virtual where is real + what a lot we are investing too much sense zadumyvaet, gust wind alarm could not stop going into the Svadhishthana and finding peace in ourselves as anxiety, really don't prevent me to be here and now and live t e anxiety one thing and I another should not be mixed.About the calm I already knew but to find it was this time easier.On the physical level, the desire to relax and arrears of sleep began Monday morning in what does not deny plus there is additional freedom in some joints and in the spine processes had to limit his mobility probably worked out what the blocks as interesting and not easy and not painful but I feel that twisting is better not to do

Милая

Post by Милая » Wed Oct 21, 2015 20:56

Pendant 2 level is also received on Saturday, came very, very quickly. Delivered to the house that we have already in itself an exceptional event, usually at the post office all shipments are delayed for a long time. Due to some problems with the Internet connection could early to write a review like I was being tested whether I can live without the Internet. Can! How! Just worried about what does not work early with opinion :? Liability however... :)

As soon as he took the pendant in his hands, felt him, its fullness and fluidity, and, most importantly - just realized this is my product, I feel it, I know how to work with it. From wear did not dare, as there was established an active process, I would not want to make any changes. Wear in the evening, the whole household had quickened in spite of a heavy working day, the party was on the rise, fun and pleasure. On the night of the pendant left, a very powerful thing, sometimes in my chest became so hot that we had to throw back the blanket. The next day, again wearing the pendant in the circle of home - again, laughter, excitement and mutual pleasure from communication. In the evening the house is literally attacked the kitten. Faced him as he could, he still snuck into the house, now living with us :?

What are our concerns? An hour and a half before receiving the pendant had a very dangerous situation for my life and the lives of my loved ones. No one was injured, the danger just noticed "by accident". Physically as well as Corwin desire more rest, sleep 10 hours a day, the benefit is the ability. To perform even simple physical exercises, have to exert efforts. There are a lot of things, will spread gradually, so as not to forget anything, keep a diary. The most interesting :) Curious however... :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Oct 21, 2015 21:09

Милая wrote:I keep a diary
Diary is one of the most popular things in testing. :) I too am a regular diary. :)

НВП

Post by НВП » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:10

Милая wrote:Immediately put on decided not to,
interestingly, we all got the pendant at approximately the same time at the weekend. In the first opinion came from today. I'm wearing it today. These days looked had in hand, how to manage it. Today is clearly understood-I love it. Banal in form and appearance. In the morning put on and ran. The first feeling of the day appeared. Eh, not very long turns in verbal expression. Feeling as if the internal of fullness, but not physically. What it feels like to be filled with pride. I wanted the shoulders to straighten, to straighten up, raise your head. I would like expanded or something. That's how it is.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:57

Programs interesting I wonder what a very timely manner t to much of what is written in their description is already in my head and thought about it, not all but a lot. To write reviews becomes harder that is to you, just deeper where you fall through and the vision is getting better as the screen wiped off the dust how to describe it it is constantly wiped by a dust screen fade though perhaps it is the dev(dust) on us tries and settles permanently in a very subtly that Matures description not yet amenable, some a feeling of image, and from this maturing periodically, which then falls off as it is indescribable

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Oct 22, 2015 17:00

KorvinYes , with the increased frequency of experience is becoming more and more "qualia", but without going now into the causes, to verbalize very important. For this you need to create a "coordinate system" and a conceptual base. A very good idea
Милая wrote: There are a lot of things, will spread gradually, so as not to forget anything, keep a diary.
Ахим wrote:the Diary is one of the most popular things in testing. I too am a regular diary.
I recommend journaling to all operators, testing is a must. There is another reason to use publication single reviews, and diaries: of course, I want to share something interesting and unusual, some achievements, but reading the individual reviews from other users who are not active on the forum, one might get the impression that all work with neocolony is a series of magical coincidences and wonderful gifts of the Universe. Without seeing what steps were preceded by such "gifts", you may want to copy these achievements without the knowledge of the sequence of the path of transformation.
I propose to gradually introduce a form of feedback instead of individual feedback. Those who write regularly on the forum, already have a kind of diary operator neocolonial, but scattered in different themes. If you do not want to write everything, keep a diary in any other format - the main daily! and the forum post selectively.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Oct 22, 2015 17:04

Well, at least in the form of a notepad and keep a diary - just elementary. But only if you iskrenny, at least with yourself, in the first stage, and then readers are looking your posts. In fact, a very responsible job so far, and I have not published a 'page' of your journal, and removed - just do not understand. Not at all. Including those that have passed and, like, very advanced guys...

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Oct 22, 2015 18:52

Ахим wrote:is actually a very responsible job so far, and I have not published a 'page' of your journal, and removed - just do not understand.
It seems that keeping a journal is such a little magic. Something like the ability to articulate their thoughts, that they are understood, i.e. "thicken the mental" You could even say that writing my thoughts, this is the minimum of their materialization. That is; if you thought hanging out who knows where ..somewhere in the region of the head and do not have a tangible manifestation, that is "thought void". And keeping a journal in this respect is very good, is to spend the time and effort to seal his thoughts, and making her a bit.. material.)