Alchemy Card I level

Integrated control technology a reality
Гуфест
Re: New! Map Alchemy I level.

Post by Гуфест » Sat Dec 10, 2016 21:52

Program - masking in the Armor ,as it can function as desired.
Last edited by Гуфест on Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:16, edited 3 times in total.

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Sun Dec 11, 2016 13:05

Небесная wrote: you can copy from other and its programme to include...
Гуфест wrote:At McDonalds ,at work,in the store,on the street, on TV there is always someone you can copy.
I do not agree with You))) can't be surrounded by people who want to learn? You can find any kind of manifestation and copy, of course, when she deliberately assigned to them, it is not stupid copying and imitation,but already a process of transformation, because it is melted in the space of operator.
You can always meet people who are carriers of some important qualities. Many this it from nature, someone developed it. Especially noticeable to those who by nature, is a direct reflection of their essence. And if that us not enough , why not make a copy? Why reinvent the wheel :wink: My child like very sincerely and vividly smiling and laughing. To be honest, I got this copy recently and consciously when you're sad or difficult in some way, caused it. Helps)

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Dec 11, 2016 16:17

Program King,this Royal magic,when the king may take the guise of any subjects(performing subcontract)or use in his Kingdom.
Janus, an ancient king of Latium in the club card do not have it,assign Janus the status of a great mage who has the aisles and doors or something like that to give opportunities and authority to perform his duties .
It turns out that Janus products no?it would be necessary,maybe Alchemy.Janus beginning with the king,not to be confused with rootless clerk who can't hold the keys to all of the ins and outs.
Last edited by Гуфест on Sun Dec 11, 2016 22:50, edited 5 times in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Dec 11, 2016 16:25

do not be surrounded by people who want to learn?
Well, when everything is so perfect,student-teacher,and all nearby not far to seek.
Can be something unusual to see in the event flow,for example in a shop like a man hanging near the woman and lives with her 10 years and prepared all the goods to her feet and throw any money you will not regret,unusually well?really?so culturally she refuses gifts she has thought of everything,not to hurt ,not to offend ,you will be wondering what is this woman?while most buyers will tell your wife -Oh, you fool, what do you want this crap zdal....so it is a poor napitsya,as he did in dogonku,what a fool you are!! and if he is in another time want anything, so she will recoup.so many people live.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sun Dec 11, 2016 22:55

I Have a child like very sincerely and vividly smiling and laughing. To be honest, I got myself this copy
Not afraid to Rob your own flesh and blood?the baby may tapichalaca over time,can better understand what makes it fun and to meet these conditions(the work) of the way to joy(the kinship of blood can give knowledge without difficulty, on request) ,it is difficult to draw a boundary somewhere to learn ,or where it starts with the selection(to select a gift from someone else).Magic initiate and transcendental transfer worked and works and will work without devaysov,are often to be seen how many parents steal their children and themselves after accusing their children in narodowosci.

Небесная

Post by Небесная » Tue Dec 13, 2016 15:06

Гуфест wrote: ,it is difficult to draw a boundary somewhere to learn ,or where it starts with the selection(to select a gift from someone else).Magic initiate and transcendental transfer worked and works and will work without devaysov,are often to be seen how many parents steal their children and themselves after accusing their children in narodowosci.
:shock: very terrible things You say. I always thought that this kind of experience and training, but it's worth thinking about((( and what is magic initiation and transcendental transfer? Thanks, the border was still there, between the training and the assignment itself, perhaps the whole thing is in understanding why you do it, with some promise

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Dec 13, 2016 21:44

Understanding what he enjoys,and you rejoice together with him,everything will be fine,you are consciously Mature,he is childish.
and what is the magic of initiation and transcendental transfer?
The books are written about it in any of the specialized ,looking for keywords.

раданов

Post by раданов » Sat Dec 17, 2016 15:05

experimented with extrasensory package + intuition + master logical combination
instincts sharpened such as Ian began to think that it is necessary to make the action ,action leads to surprising results .has much better with the receipt and processing of information have not worried and do not even look ,thinking the question and wonderful ways that I need to know comes through different sources .
dreams woven into reality for example had a classmate who had not talked for many years, and the next day he writes me Vkontakte
pump Vishuddha ,the work is connected with communication and noticed that people carefully listened to me
but the downside became more aggressive ,all react very sharply could anahata so pumped

раданов

Post by раданов » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:17

Испытатель wrote:Radanov, judging by the reviews, you are more hooked product SAM.
just not too lazy to keep a journal and something from the diary to post here ..
Испытатель wrote:Tell me please, in what order, and how long you used them?
first was the mental+clouds
then the body + master + intuition + armor
club card
pendant 2
alchemy
in different periods that have been stored in the sarcophagus ..
used ..all )
Испытатель wrote:Your work is somehow connected with the best in the field of strong electromagnetic radiation?
not really
I salesman ,office ,driving around town ..

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Dec 23, 2016 19:56

Test
tied to stay in the field of strong electromagnetic radiation?
Nothing good about this no radiation,carcinogenic weights , caused by electrosmog ,and as a result Oncology.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Fri Dec 23, 2016 20:43

The strongest radiation from the mobile in the talking mode - it even led can light wirelessly tried.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:49

From electro smog in the brain and body metals will burn, it is problematic to restore.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:10

Metals will burn in the brain and body? What metals? Maybe you mean micronutrients? Their person constantly restores eat, in addition to burn they can not from any radiation, it's something you invented say. And indeed it is unclear as to electromagnetic radiation at low power in General, the metal in any form can be burned - such facts are unknown to mankind.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:24

Fade quanta.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:27

Electrical wiring burns out at the plants,the human body is also a plant and a more complex system of self-healing,many people mistakenly believe that all will be restored,but without personal involvement it is not possible required technology knowledge.

Я Есть

Post by Я Есть » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:41

Ольга К wrote:
НадеждаРР wrote:Hello!!! I'm a novice. I'm interested in - how many years, you can use this card?!
Hello, preferably with 6-7 years.
So it is better to clarify what kind of pendant or programs on the map you want to use...
It is really a 6-7 year old or a joke??? But if toddler enter start? :shock: :shock:

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:52

Я Есть wrote:It is really a 6-7 year old or a joke??? But if toddler enter start?
I believe that 6 years earlier for development? Not at all. To 15 years the body is almost formed, and then it need preliminary work with formed lack of information blocks and negative reactions. But this, of course, the question is, who want to grow, a cog in the system that performs a utilitarian function, or of a thinking man.

rel

Post by rel » Sat Jan 07, 2017 20:00

Wonder how the user of the products, Aurawhat kind of "swinish attitude" speech?
On the contrary, a lot of unique free information, and only encouragement to ask questions.

Dear Auraand what about... "pigsty".. which is really already occurring because of Your connivance (to write what you want where you want) - I ask You to think again about this.. Stick to your topic parasites and scribble and scribble off topic.. For example, in the Discussion programmes of Neocolony 2 - 700+ posts, of which, I suppose, all 500 - flame giants, which have actually got.

Mihaila never realized its extent in this regard.. Now I understand perfectly.

rel

Post by rel » Sat Jan 07, 2017 21:47

Испытатель wrote:And only with Aura, for some reason, there are problems...
While the problem that I see, is a set before the holidays the question and the accusation "of swissquote" for the fact that he had not yet replied (while the holidays are still going on.. )). This (Your behaviour) I would rather call "beastly" than the lack of immediate response to You. No offense. Maybe just a little patience..

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:55

rel wrote:Dear Aura, and what about... "pigsty".. which is really already occurring because of Your connivance (to write what you want where you want) - I ask You to think again about this..
Cleaned up, of course. Probably more relevant is the hen house, the pigs have no such desire to scream and shout all) Sometimes it is useful to observe the zoo to understand some of virtuallock (in this case, disorientated) who are able to bring the person to a state of inadequacy.
“Landmark” on a physical level is in the cerebellum, disorientation raskochegarivaem one of the parts of the brain and disables the other so that the center was missing and there was a constant need to satisfy periaswamy Department of brain food – specific information. Anything, as long as the Department was responsive, showed activity upon receipt of certain information. Such activity some even confuse with a working brain because a person with a mind can impress a well-read, processing large amounts of information. But, as other departments do not work and there is no center that can do information processing, software settings (filters and patterns) are converging to the processing of this Department of brain and all human existence boils down to maintenance disoriented brain, not his development. Without the analysis, information is quickly filtered on a compliance mismatch.
The worst thing for such a person to face a lack of information or misunderstanding, that is, the inability information routinely in a boiler to send. Any “strange” or “not informative” is dangerous, because disoriented brain may not receive the usual food, and leads to positions fast, so sometimes aggressive denial. Going to go hot as soon as the brain stops receiving food, the person it seems to mean reasonable, begins to slide, until the inappropriate behavior as the main task of disorientate – to prevent the balance and activity of other departments. The body, the energy, begin to obey the same goal - the search for food for the brain, not its development. With a mind disoriented brain can be confused with the seeking brain, but the difference is big: looking for brain seeks variety, has the potential to expand the current templates, then disoriented as the brain is forced to consume strictly that corresponds to the current templates, and in any case will not lead to their change. Seeking person does not know what you might find, disorientation makes the search for definite information, thus the questions posed by the disoriented brain are not questions as such, as they have the goal is not to find the answer and get the necessary disorientation food.
кросби wrote:So developers almost beg it is necessary that the program painted
Yes, it's not about You), Your issues hit for the period of preparation for the expedition and the expedition itself. This year it can be called in some sense a pilgrimage. It is not always possible to attend the forum, because the real knowledge to be not sitting at home at a monitor or book. Some connections are only possible in certain places of our planet, often still inaccessible. Vryat can be called "rest" and "vacation" stay in places with at least uncomfortable conditions and sometimes life-threatening. So I hope for your understanding and please be patient. Probably, if the person is really important is the answer to the question, not just the reaction of the developer on the message, the response times are not critical.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jan 08, 2017 13:00

And Yes - by popular demand, the moderation section will continue to happen stricter. Please don't confuse looking for a brain disoriented.

кросби

Post by кросби » Sun Jan 08, 2017 13:47

Аура wrote:So developers almost beg it is necessary that the program painted
This applied to the theme of respected me in passing,where he expressed the opinion that the products are only informational,i.e. read like a program or a pendant,and the rest of the psyche completed itself.So I like logic and saw the discrepancy.After all, if there were no questions,the developers are unlikely to have them all painted,right?
I honestly didn't think in my post you will see the claim to someone.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jan 08, 2017 14:24

кросби wrote:It was off-topic respected me in passing
I got You, but this is not the topic in passing), Not in the sense that to say something "impossible", comments and different thoughts a lot, used to be policy that every opinion has a place, which led to the fact that not being able to vent their views in other, strictly moderated areas, this section turned into a chicken coop, where everyone wants to shout their opinions down to their inadequacy. Do not tire of repeating that the question develops a person to ask questions is an art, and correctly formulated question often leads to the answer. In the position of explaining or proving to someone something is easy to get involved in mental exercises on uneven bars, the question is, which muscle when it is inflated?
General product description - a description of the functionality, the software packages a few conventional concept, if you understand what the program listed was for the content, to roughly understand how volume works, rarely manifests himself to something, usually in products with control in the firmware a complex, which is not the sum of the effects of manifestation of each part. Probably only in Alchemy requires understanding what makes each specific program.
The program "Oaxaca" refers to the package's dream, contributes to the dream of practical techniques.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sun Jan 08, 2017 19:55

Аура wrote:Your questions got to the period of preparation for the expedition and the expedition itself. This year it can be called in some sense a pilgrimage...
Here viewtopic.php?f=55&t=6382 started description of the expedition.

Я Есть

Post by Я Есть » Sun Jan 08, 2017 20:53

Аура wrote:
Я Есть wrote:It is really a 6-7 year old or a joke??? But if toddler enter start?
I believe that 6 years earlier for development? Not at all. To 15 years the body is almost formed, and then it need preliminary work with formed lack of information blocks and negative reactions. But this, of course, the question is, who want to grow, a cog in the system that performs a utilitarian function, or of a thinking man.
Thank You, Aura! Then the question: the majority of children injured at birth or some other reasons (environment, heredity, etc.) have disadvantages in development . And the percentage of these children is so great that the question arises, and there are now healthy children. How can affect the such children? And more details: my son during the birth trauma has a diagnosis of sensory-motor alalia (suffers fine motor skills, no speech, or rather speech for 2.5 years). He is 8 years old. Mental disorders are not. Hyperactive. Does it make sense to hang him on the map and what programs to use? possible positive effect. At the moment I now have two cards. One I activated for myself. The second is decided to wait, lest all at once in battle. In addition to personal development and the development of his son, I have purchased and the Navigator, after talking with Patrushev. How to combine, if possible? Thank you!