Nookular "Master"

Integrated control technology a reality
Амакер
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Master"

Post by Амакер » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:42

Ахим wrote: That's when I started to use nookular 2рого the level of the ENTIRE system 'hangs in the void'
Surely this was not before?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Nov 10, 2015 19:52

No. Today, after work just refused to wear the Corsair, but only neocolor 2 - works great.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Wed Nov 11, 2015 21:13

Amaker
Амакер wrote:Thanks to everyone who puts their observations very similar, it is easier to move when you know where and how.
And thank you for the post.Read this thread, so long as you think about the Master, That I must do this, as the last drop, and not enough. But now all is ripe, the Master ordered))))

раданов

Post by раданов » Wed Nov 11, 2015 21:35

ordered the master on the stock, wear 2 weeks. each pendant has its for me 2 weeks was the demonstration appear first obvious effects. so the first thing I felt when wearing this nookular is dizzy and mild euphoria. the mood is not just a good upbeat despite the weather friends ask "Smoking" ))) then the opposite came a sense of peace and stop VD ,there was awareness and a solid approach to current goals and issues. night long could not sleep ,brain activity was so strong that I had the night to turn on the light ,take a pen and write down your thoughts and ideas. the next morning was a clear sense of the restructuring of reality. all was seen as scenery in a theatre , I alone ,the people around separately trying to play their roles and I find it funny that they don't even realize it. I wanted something real ,sincere. against this background, there is a rearrangement of social relationships ,maybe I was on another concern ,but it is obvious to me that I became different attitude. respectful or something.. don't know how associated with the master was leaking the other time. subjectively, one day lasts 3-4 days, and already so much has happened already tired from the events ,look only three hours a day. and in General was different ,subjective, perception of the world is quite another. be careful with the master) is a powerful program))

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Tue Nov 17, 2015 18:18

As the Master gazed at with caution, but dare and very, very happy. Change both external and internal, began just a few days, and without any overloads and pieces. I've never been ambitious, never rushed to the chiefs, quietly and faithfully doing his work, seeing his calling in treating and helping people. And then there was such organizational activity and , if I may say so, active social position. To around became a thing))) I then even asked the question: "you head appointed?" And I like it, though instead of 16 began to leave home at 19. while all administrative issues that will decide))) But my head is already plenty of plans and projects to improve our Department. I will translate)))

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Nov 19, 2015 20:23

And I was never able to get used to the pendant, a week before he arrived, apparently with the connection of informacionnogo channel, my chest like a nail drilled, day and night. Wherever he was and the next, and cloves, all the same, though of course it was evident how the flow of life, but to live with this flour, not have enough patience. Had to remove...
:?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Nov 20, 2015 0:47

Амакер wrote:
Ахим wrote: That's when I started to use nookular 2рого the level of the ENTIRE system 'hangs in the void'
Surely this was not before?
Ахим wrote:No. Today, after work just refused to wear the Corsair, but only neocolor 2 - works great.
Well - I gently agreed with the chief that from January, 2016 to go on a 4-hour day /by the way, very interesting, just as I began to think about and/or doing it for almost half with colleagues :)/ and therefore, for me will be a lot of free time, and it is necessary to me.
Almost IMMEDIATELY after reading this arrangements - all scenery started to work quite normally, even the system /which, as I understand it at the same time, it is like 10 million euros :shock:, i.e. must be correctly made/ started to optimize certain procedures.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Fri Nov 20, 2015 17:41

Акела wrote:And I was never able to get used to the pendant, a week before he arrived, apparently with the connection of informacionnogo channel, my chest like a nail drilled, day and night. Wherever he was and the next, and cloves, all the same, though of course it was evident how the flow of life, but to live with this flour, not have enough patience. Had to remove...
Sorry((( I Have no negative feelings in the physical plane is not one of the pendant was not. Well, only a little procarbazine in the early days. Or maybe it's because the heart center open?

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Fri Nov 20, 2015 17:55

And I have to Master probably the most significant and tangible changes began. Rather, different interesting events, situations and with other pendants I've been tracking , but with the Master right is clearly a different variant line. And far and for me unexpected))) I love my job, and dealing with people, and the ability to provide real help. Never thought about administrative work . And there is not enough that the interest in this activity woke up, so I was asked to leave clinical work to the administration . The less load, the salary is more)))) on the one hand I , of course, in meditation, still 30 years of medical experience))) and other times I thin the plan proposes such a change in life might want to believe))))

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Thu Dec 03, 2015 15:41

Master I bought very first. I wore somewhere 1-5 months. Then bought 4 more of the pendant on the stock. Worked extensively with the body and the microcosm, the same month. Then I felt that we should again go to the master. I feel him the most, but I would not say that positively. If microcosm does give a certain lightness of being, then with the master all the way around. This feeling of foreignness around him, as if by mistake got lost in this crazy world and don't know how to get out.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Dec 03, 2015 17:38

Русалка wrote:This feeling of foreignness around him, as if by mistake got lost in this crazy world and don't know how to get out.
It is if you start something you really do, then reappears, respectively, such that the accelerator processes t e indicator of the quality of their actions

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Dec 04, 2015 16:10

the thrill of the wizard, the strongest of all of the pendants is not yet ready for this because I do not wear ,the master is lying as an artifact ,but his time will come

раданов

Post by раданов » Fri Dec 04, 2015 16:13

Русалка wrote:This feeling of foreignness around him, as if by mistake got lost in this crazy world and don't know how to get out.
and it scares you ? :) the world is crazy ,everything is alien ,man is lonely by definition and we are temporary guests ..had a similar Epiphany from the clouds

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Dec 04, 2015 16:59

It's more depresnjak or indulgentiam gives clouds they are clouds ease the flow of transformation, if only in the period of the bounce, and this foreignness is a kind of path t e artificial separateness from the world about it L Gumilev was surprised how well very built man on the throne of nature in General, such a king, just not of this world nothing is natural on him, does not apply however in the same left unity - medicine - afraid to die

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Fri Dec 04, 2015 17:25

раданов wrote:and it scares you ?
Prevents day-to-day routine.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Dec 04, 2015 18:25

Русалка wrote:Interferes with day-to-day routine.
From this there is only one known way to do everything with pleasure , and routine can be any activity if you do not find in it interest and any other parties

ООЮ

Nookular 1 Master

Post by ООЮ » Sat Dec 05, 2015 17:18

Hello. Tell me, please, I don't quite understand: neocolor I Master before wearable you need to configure? That is, after the purchase he was not ready to wear? And its function is to help in communicating with people, personal relationships, assistance in the implementation of thinking or "design" the desired? Sorry for not quite a scientific slang, but as I understand... thank you in Advance.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat Dec 05, 2015 18:18

The purchased pendant is immediately ready to use. In the settings is not needed. There is a possibility of switching operating modes in order to switch , you need to register in the personal Cabinet and there it will be possible to do. If the modes do not switch, that will work too.
The entrepreneurs of Neocolony Master described on the first page of this topic.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Sat Dec 05, 2015 21:25

Mermaid wrote: This feeling of foreignness around him, as if by mistake got lost in this crazy world and don't know how to get out.
So maybe do what you're doing, what you do , how you live, it is not yours? Maybe just the Master and "hints" on the need for change?))) I have the same process and the same feeling, but then brought in other people is another matter, and such the interest and excitement awakened by the new uncharted and unknown possibilities))))

Любознательная

Post by Любознательная » Wed Dec 09, 2015 15:31

Hello,tell me what kind of print neocolonial and where you can take them? thank you
and whether these printouts to work.as I understand nookular this Fishscale connected through the fields to certain programs that are somewhere on the server,or am I mistaken? and how in this case can be print,maybe it's what the character codes?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Dec 09, 2015 15:40

Любознательная wrote:Hello,tell me what kind of print neocolonial and where you can take them? thank you
and whether these printouts to work.as I understand nookular this Fishscale connected through the fields to certain programs that are somewhere on the server,or am I mistaken? and how in this case can be print,maybe it's what the character codes?
Pendant SAMM it fizicheskoe product and no printout was given. Someone to myself thinking that so it is possible. :? Pendant SAM has firmware, the pendant does not bear any of the program. All programs on the server , so what can be use in printed pendant , if it is not of and number and communicate with the server?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Dec 09, 2015 15:47

Someone advanced has done all of this in my mind probably forgot that such developments he raspechatka also do not need as pendant

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Dec 09, 2015 17:15

Curiousif you really have the desire to "free samples" which I'm personally against it for various reasons previously articulated, it is possible to make hard copies of functions, some of which were posted in the topic Architecture GAIP.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Dec 09, 2015 17:22

Something new, unknown is always frightening to some degree, it's human nature. Don't rush to conclusions, poprivyknut. Master in this sense is on the verge of "area of comfort" is as integral field expands considerably. This is a real Master, perfection is perfected not in the comfort zone.

ОльгаВВ

Post by ОльгаВВ » Sat Dec 12, 2015 17:26

So usually what we do :)