Re: Already in sale - nookular "Corsair"

Post by Буряцкий Шаман » Tue Jun 16, 2015 21:03

...You can make a brief explanation of the packages.[/quote]
I join the request :) .

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jun 18, 2015 0:58

Ахим wrote:This is a test for the pendants? Today-yesterday-saucer - just rushing from energy..
In neocolony Korsar cloud and the package has been updated to ver. 3_3, the rest, including test, package updated to ver. 2_2.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Jun 18, 2015 22:13

“Axis of consciousness” ver. 1_2
This program is a prototype packages “Proportion” and “Symmetry”. The main practical effect of this program is the ability to rely on their own experience and their own opinion, ignoring most of the signals coming from the virtual parasitic programs. The presence of the axis of consciousness is a condition for informed personal approach to every thought, every opinion and every action. The energy level of the work of this program is manifested as a higher quality from the position of the internal geometry of the circulation of energy in the brain. In the work of the programme in fact laid the basis for the generation of energy and not a primitive of its consumption. At different levels can be considered separate processes: SPM level (the energy or even the physical axis of the brain), firmware (the level of motivation and value orientations) and SOUP (software level of the data markers). In this program the operator can note the changes in:
- motivation for professional activity
- ability to set current tasks
- communication
- the organization of his so-called “free time”
- etc.

“V ver. 1_3”
The orientation of the operator to win in a global sense. The search and transition to those of the variant lines, where the operator wins.

“Field camouflage ver. 2_1”
A very interesting software package associated with the integration of the operator in a certain social structure. This is one of the examples of effective hacking virtual programs. In fact, the program implements a set of tweaks of some of the data under aggressive at the moment, for the operator of the program. In fact it is a social trick. This – among strangers, a stranger among his. Many virtual programs are offered to operators with at this stage, a certain quality of energy, a kind of landmarks pseudo-freedom, or rather, pseudo-freedom of choice. This is not a simple virtual program is a kind of “terms and conditions”. And what operator, which is beneficial to use these programs to achieve their goals, but the adoption is required of the user agreement unacceptable? This package disguises the operator under a “normal” user, giving it access to field specific capabilities, without the need for “required fee” for it.

“Assault ver. 1_2_1”
This program is a set of defined access keys, including transitional level, this is a temporary use of the greater opportunities at the expense of “necessary energy supply”. In fact, this program in fact is activated very rarely. It's an exchange part of its energy reserve for temporary access to the access keys for levels that exceed the current 1 and 2-3 levels. Rarely – because the current problem, posed in front of the operator, rarely require such “heavy artillery”. You can comment on this package, so: the operator has not connected to some vertical sources of energy, but he has the opportunity to redeem a proportional amount of energy from horizontal sources of power for temporary access. In fact, nothing harmful or scary when this happens, during testing it was noted that the NC operator usually uses...ever. That is, nature has determined this reserve, and the conditions of modern life contribute to the fact that this stock never used. In addition to this, the NC, which this program uses up to 30% in the future is restored within a maximum of 1-2 months.

“Plug-in speed modes ver.2_1”
Speed is one of the important attributes of the Corsair. This program can be reduced to a temporary disactivate virtual program called “time”. There is no time, it can be heard from many “smart people”, but for the operator it can be a form of direct experience. The program “Time” – is one of the attempts, successful and global, binding people to the frequencies of the physical level of reality. With the direct mental perception of the concept of “time” there is an interesting discrepancy: on the one hand, it is a distinct concept, in which all people live, and even time zones invented, on the other hand, one time is not really measured and not perceived. Try it for yourself clearly define what is time and are bound to stumble upon some generally accepted patterns that are not grounded in fact nothing. The concept of “fast” and “slow” are nothing more than virtual stops thinking. In fact there are some “standard” hours that we all put more than a subjective concept of “time” and all. The work of this program is to the alternative data source that is able to temporarily take the operator to another “standard”. Such effects are repeatedly recorded within the scientific community, in case of emergency situations that require for the survival of other standard concepts of time, for example, in the crash of the Airliners black boxes recorded the actual actions of the pilot for a few seconds (though conscious) that all the “normal” rate, he would be able to produce at least a few minutes. In fact the effect of this program can be described as a temporary transfer of the statement to another variant the line in which the standard time is different from generally accepted.<

Сергей влг

Post by Сергей влг » Thu Jul 02, 2015 15:46

Hello!
Please tell me the package indicated the need to identify a pendant. How to do it? There's room on the pendant and pasted on paper. Where to specify them?
Thank you.

Ольга К
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Already on sale - nookular "Corsair"

Post by Ольга К » Thu Jul 02, 2015 16:37

Сергей влг wrote:Hello!
Please tell me the package indicated the need to identify a pendant. How to do it? There's room on the pendant and pasted on paper. Where to specify them?
Thank you.
Identification of the pendant is meant as something for yourself to mark in order to avoid confusion pendants, if You already have more than one pendant (since they all look identical, you can mark that point with a Sharpie, or write a letter...)

The number on the pendant needed to switch to custom mode (don't lose it, write down somewhere!!! the other room is not given!)
The program to switch modes is already posted on the forum and on the website.
http://myinfospace.ru

Сергей влг

Already on sale - nookular "Corsair"

Post by Сергей влг » Thu Jul 02, 2015 18:05

Ольга_С wrote:
Сергей влг wrote:Hello!
Thank you.
Identification of the pendant is meant as something for yourself to mark in order to avoid confusion pendants, if You already have more than one pendant (since they all look identical, you can mark that point with a Sharpie, or write a letter...)

The number on the pendant needed to switch to custom mode (don't lose it, write down somewhere!!! the other room is not given!)
The program to switch modes is already posted on the forum and on the website.
http://myinfospace.ru
Thank You, Olga.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:46

The laptop with a new operating system Win8. To the pendant (now I use Corsair and Armor through the day will add another and Master) output mode input password to load required 30-40 seconds. I decided to have the pendant Korsar to use the advanced mode Power.
1. Began errors on the hard disk so that Win was to inform a proposal to back up your files just in case.
2. And began to require more time to complete the download. Gradually, the computer is not loaded 30-40 seconds, for about 30-40 minutes. Can you imagine. 40 minutes to download. Despite the fact that in addition to OSes and a couple of simple programs nothing more installed? I even stopped completely unload the operating system and started to use hibernation mode (almost the same, but in my case it was faster)
Three days ago I moved the pendant back in Auto mode. And yesterday I saw that the operating system was again quick to load - 30 seconds. And I haven't watched it, I changed the pendant in the car - fortunately my car is parked and I drive a dedicated enterprise and if something breaks, it's not at my expense( But rotovision automatic transmission says that after a while it will be necessary to do expensive repair.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:00

Pendant Le Corsaire, judging by its description, implies that you will become more assertive, fearless, arrogant, natural, witty and always winning in duels (until personally find it interesting). About how I 8)
In addition, all pendants, judging by the description, should you put the vertical and all horizontal and overflowing with energy. It will at least be felt bodily, if it works.

Computers influence the pendant should be approximately the same as the anti-theft things in stores (that is all)

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:31

With the computer I also have abnormal phenomena began to occur after the transferred Body, the Master and the Corsair in the mode, the medium, began to cut off Internet and could only be turned on after reboot and slow down. Yes, from the translation of pendants, and a medium head began to ache and "boot". After returned the pendants in auto head lightened and stopped hurting. The computer is back normal mode. Still these jokes with a computer is not watched. Yes, in computer engineering I am well versed. Most err on the Corsair, I have less time and the hard impact has been.

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:43

мимоходом wrote: Computers influence the pendant should be approximately the same as the anti-theft things in stores (that is all)
I understand the computer affects not pendant, but the man "shifted" in a state in which it affects the computer.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Jul 14, 2015 13:10

Евген412 wrote:I understand the computer affects not pendant, but the man "shifted" in a state in which it affects the computer.
I think so, the ability to pendants with equipment problems were at home on a stationary computer, my son asked from the room to go to the Internet to log in, now the computer actually Internet did not want to leave the master to call I will phone my life living no no will call , etc., but all this is not reason to "panic" but rather the indicators. You need to learn to live with it , work with gadgets Aura in a parallel branch wrote.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Jul 14, 2015 13:32

Well, not yet learned how to "manage" a new state of energy of the body /although it is possible that the paranoid will point to the 'external influence'/..
Today I barely after MANY attempts/ Sumer to register in Yandex money and pay for something /and here is the very blank check - it was tantamount to some kind of hook barboy/.. A terminal through which the transferred money in your wallet - did not take almost 50% of the banknotes - just returned them Vice versa.. :)
That is about the opinion of Andrei Vadimovich in the subject Q-link pendants:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:when the courier brought the parcel with a pendant, a cell is frozen and the buttons do not respond (for the first time with it), had the battery out and re-enable...

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Jul 14, 2015 13:38

Ахим wrote:And the terminal through which the transferred money in your wallet - did not take almost 50% of the banknotes - just returned them Vice versa..
Sometimes the terminals do not accept banknotes of a new sample until they are rebuilt( not disputed Gluck's terminal on the topic).

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Jul 14, 2015 13:52

No, the banknotes of the new sample.. :)

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Wed Jul 15, 2015 18:01

Again turned the pendant in the Corsair Power. Let's see what happens in a few days.

Инкас

Post by Инкас » Thu Jul 16, 2015 0:08

Oh damn, in the regimes of Power do not think about computers, but about how You to other people affected by their pendants

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Thu Jul 16, 2015 0:55

The computer is much easier to measure than the impact on other people. After all, they never, never be able to make it so that it would be possible today to do something without her pendant, and tomorrow with a pendant, to see that change just because of the pendant.

I do KNOW that the world is not only that it is possible to explain current scientific knowledge. You know, because a lot checked. Yeah at least call me during a conversation with the Aura in the office (and many other).
But I like a solid belief.
Check.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:36

Well, there's the chance that everything can be explained from the point of view of science. A small probability. Somewhere 1 in 10 to a large extent. I do not see it. But you can consider it.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:14

Asteroid, if you want you can open a topic "unexplained phenomena" and write in it that I can't explain. I'll try to explain them from the point of view of science

Ключ

Post by Ключ » Thu Jul 16, 2015 22:29

I apologize for two stupid question ,addressed as far as I understand the Aura :)
1.What do we get putting a pendant on the Hippo (person with low frequency)?
2.Whether anything in the programs to protect us from our desires (meaning unconscious,but is triggered when the set energy)? :?

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:20

Ключ wrote:I apologize for the stupid question two addressed how I understand the Aura :)
1.What do we get putting a pendant on the Hippo (person with low frequency)?
2.Whether anything in the programs to protect us from our desires (meaning unconscious,but is triggered when the set energy)? :?
1. Will remain a Hippo or become a little Hippo (just kidding) most Likely if the person does not have the intention to change the pendant will act passively, creating a human Groundhog day until he had enough energy to exit.
2. the overall program Balance+(description is).

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:30

Ключ wrote:..What do we get wearing the pendant a person with low frequency?
Well, it is unlikely that there is a universal answer.. Here is something I wrote here:
Ахим wrote:Gave my test nookular Corsair elder brother of my wife - he loves to drink, look if there is something interesting..
The man drinks a LOT, but as they say in the people - has a good soul. I deliberately left the pendant as was at me - in the mode of power.. Except the information that it started to work /"uncle"/ the rebound in gold :) /I am very amused when they told me about it - we, I remember discussing that can be very drunk and /nizkochastotnoi/ - but still, the gold shines and no reason not to see the glittering pieces among the sand - yet changes not. But still keeps the mode of the pendant..

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jul 17, 2015 17:19

KeyYou answered everything correctly...and for some neocolony created as not for the "Hippo"? How many seen people who've been increasing their frequency? If the upper chakras blew up, it does not mean to increase its frequency (so more imbalance is created). Therefore, it would be interesting to see how neocolony with high frequency consciousness interact.
2. Yes, balance+ (it's interaction with internal), plus frequency filters (for interaction with external).

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Fri Jul 17, 2015 17:28

AchimThe Corsair alcoholic...and even in power...funny that should work. Throw a drink unless in the course will make on this line, but can develop well. Even given that alcohol is essentially a "freebie" horizontal energy, the whole energopodachi it will shut off immediately, so do not take his pendant, it can leave booze. Alcoholic better Body, or Microcosm to present.

Астероид

Post by Астероид » Fri Jul 17, 2015 17:33

To start drinking? Free energy after all. And the last time I drank in October of that year. The more there is the Buccaneer and the Master.