Reviews about test products

Integrated control technology a reality
ГЛЕБ
Re: Feedback on test products

Post by ГЛЕБ » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:13

With a Pendant of clouds for the third day: Very tired....feeling the time was doubled.... especially felt at the wheel when driving long distances-autopilot almost not included. Night, too, that it constantly happens...dreams are like great stories.... A very powerful product.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Sat Apr 25, 2015 15:57

ГЛЕБ wrote:what can you compare the package of "cloud"?
All packages roughly, in our analogy, can be compared with the tools, opportunities, and tools.
ГЛЕБ wrote:WITH a Pendant of clouds for the third day: Very tired....feeling the time was doubled.... especially felt at the wheel when driving long distances-autopilot almost not included. Night, too, that it constantly happens...dreams are like great stories.... A very powerful product.
Of course, it seems that the time stretches longer, because in a normal, dotted state of consciousness, it conventionally works half a day, half a day is disabled, automatically. This fatigue just first, but also have a good point of departure from the low-intensity modes of consciousness: the more given, the more received. This "swinging amplitude" is obtained. Fatigue is only at first, while these modes are unusual. Along with this return during the transition to the regime of continuity and fluidity of consciousness and the way a lot of negativity is drained, this "reset" occurs.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Apr 25, 2015 16:01

To the question about the name of the product. From the descriptions of the product developers and their feeling that this optimizer is the coordinator of the work system products the energy-or energy-system of a kind of lubricant. A similar function in the human body Alcohol plays which is in us always and us are produced at the right quantities, no imbalance leads to nesostykovochku system - a hangover, hence the version names-ALCOHOL.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Apr 25, 2015 19:25

Yesterday felt the call of the pendant looked through a tracking code, nothing /were only given information - something like: "left Russia"/. To me most of the night was pakollisia, still GAIP much called, so to speak.. :) Here - is today looked they show the tracking on the website late/ yesterday pendant clear customs we and Monday take..
And, by the way, I'm in Monday and Tuesday should be a rest /on schedule at work but very quickly it changed the schedule to Monday - stay up all night at work.. :) About I'll take the pendant after 16.00 /said so in the mail, before impossible, and then all night going to sleep, and Vice versa..
By the way, Aura - question - the pendants are afraid of water? I understand no.. But still better to ask the authority..

Жако

Post by Жако » Sun Apr 26, 2015 15:52

Hi, I state that I have understood very little of the recommendations/advice from Aura, the Google's translator unfortunately does not help me much, sorry :oops: .
So, I don't know how to use it or if my BRM-quartz and Translighters Super have to stay away from me.

22-4 in the morning I received Korsar, thanks :) .
I have worn the pendant, and after a few minutes I felt a slight anxiety at center chest.
This feeling lasted about two hours. Then, busy in work activities, I have not given more attentions to this feeling.
In the evening I felt that feeling again, it was not troublesome and I decided to wear it at night, too.

23-4 on waking in the morning the slight anxiety at center chest was still there but it lastest only a few hours.

24-4 Because of major problems of working, the day was not easy.
I noticed that my nervousness was excessive and I had to control myself with more effort.

For now I have not noticed nothing else particular.

Hi, I have to say that I understand very little Guidance/advice from Aura, translator Google, sorry, not helping me much: oops:, sorry.
Thus, I don't know how to use it, or if my BRM-quartz and Translighters Super should stay away from me.

22-4 in the morning, I got the corsairs, thanks.
I wore the pendant, and after a few minutes I felt slightly uncomfortable in the center of the chest.
This feeling lasted about two hours. Then engaged in the workforce, I didn't give more attention to that feeling.
In the evening I again felt that feeling, it was not troublesome, and I decided to wear it at night, too.

23-4, waking up in the morning, some anxiety in the center of the chest was still, but this Tape is recent just a few hours.

24-4 of the main problems of the work day was not easy.
I noticed that my nervousness was over and I had to control himself with great effort.

At the moment I didn't notice anything particular.<

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:03

bofara wrote:quite quickly it changed the schedule to Monday - stay up all night at work..
It turns out that most of the work is already perfect, i.e. I "empty handed" will not remain, but still will be much free time to tune in-sync with the pendant..

bofara

Post by bofara » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:07

Jaco
Жако wrote:So, I don't know how to use it, or if my BRM-quartz and Translighters Super should stay away from me.
You may try both variants: with these artefacts, and without them.. And if there is some kind of difference between sensations and perceptions you feel - you may write here. :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:19

And yet the pendant, though still in a post clone - is strongly influenced by.. Change your nickname to Achimon bofara in BOS it is unlikely I will reply.. What happens when you take the pendant.. :?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:29

bofara wrote:by the Way, the Aura question - pendants are afraid of water? I understand no.. But still better to ask the authority..
No, water does not affect. But soak it is also not recommended.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:30

Ахим wrote:And yet the pendant, though still in a post clone - strongly influences..
You have a good point would be to get started with the pendant, the so-called "depression" in GAIP.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Apr 27, 2015 13:24

Upon receipt of the Coulomb t e 20.04.15 quickly began to be opened "abscesses" communication immediately upon receiving a Yes in spite of the fact that he wasn't trying to go to the conflict and was designed ,however, after some time just a few hours the opposing party itself has taken steps to normalize relations and to understand the cause of the conflict.Thus harmonization went from nasty. Until Friday was what the content in the body. On Friday, the conflict rose, as though began to exert pressure on others, and words have become more meaningful , became as if filled with heavier and dense but not stiff, more rubber at the level of the body, the head is densely filled . You can also say that the increased irritability but that's probably just not used to the full head does not mean chatter in your head the opposite inner dialogue became less likely fatigue state. There is great heaviness in the behavior of t e greater desire and tenacity in defending their views, increased peace of mind at the same time.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Apr 27, 2015 14:10

Жако wrote:hi, I represent that I understand very little Guidance/advice from Aura, translator Google, sorry, not helping me much: oops:, sorry.Thus, I don't know how to use it, or if my BRM-quartz and Translighters Super needs to stay away from me
I think if something is not clear , what is translated by Google , it is possible to before turn, he is always ready to help everyone. :)
About BRM and Parlor , they can carry and they do not interfere with the pendant. In General, that there are not any contraindications . All products are used and complement each other.

Gorius08

Post by Gorius08 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 15:15

Aura How did you trace this so-called "depression" in GEIP?

Жако

Post by Жако » Mon Apr 27, 2015 15:19

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: I think if something is not clear , what is translated by Google , it is possible to before turn, he is always ready to help everyone. :)
About BRM and Parlor , they can carry and they do not interfere with the pendant. In General, that there are not any contraindications . All products are used and complement each other.
Yes, Bofara already showed me his disponibility to help me, but I do not want to take advantage of his kindness :) .

Yes, Bofara already showed me your availability to help me, but I don't want to take advantage of his kindness :) .

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Mon Apr 27, 2015 15:32

Maybe I missed something :) ....When the pendants are on sale?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 27, 2015 16:01

Gorius08“on fingers” to explain vryat succeed... in General no one specifically tracks is the auto base function, linked to the architecture of GAIP. Without her nothing would have happened. I hope enough time readable to describe and share this information, it gives broad grounds for practices and is a kind of structuring matrix for the perception and understanding of the processes as work-related neocolonial and any processes at all. If you pair neocolony to maximum and the speed to minimum, then some certainly will be considered.
Directly, the algorithm keeps track of the offset angles “control points” in the transition from one field to another integral, imposing the data on the model matrix...there is a moment when the distance from centrosphere a so-called “depression”. Now, if on fingers...You have been collecting ever Rubik's cube? Before combining the desired square is offset planes relative to each other. That is, in order that the two segments were adjacent to each other, shifting the whole layer affecting other layers. But it is a model. In GAIP depression means finding at this crossroad, when the number of possibilities increases several times.
With the passage of the troughs, the operator may experience some instability (internal processes or in the relationship with the outside world), you may feel as if a protective shell has weakened (although in reality it is not), but the same processes can be used to "jump" on a variant line (more precisely, not to jump, and the operator there will make), which in other processes in GAAP would not be available.
This is the algorithm how it works, and if not to strain, or the data has no desire to climb, on many grounds.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Apr 27, 2015 16:04

Aishathe answer in the next topic viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5686
please such questions, not relating to the testing of neocolonial - there too, there are only records of testing and related issues.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Apr 27, 2015 20:20

Nookular took.. went From almost interaction - can't say the content of /such as this filling occurred before physical contact with the pendant/, but rather "acquaintance".
In the future, so that the reader not confuse pendant and GAIP sometimes it will equate to an easier description of their experiences of interactions. For example: "in the beginning, as put pendantsort of became acquainted with him, ie with GAIPand in that moment, I saw some "structure" in different places". Then I realized that these "structures" are other media pendants..
The second that occurred immediately after the written above is sort of a very quick recapitulation - I remember /flash/ many /if not all/ of those pieces that wanted many years earlier and realized that all is vanity. Illusion. Fata Morgana /it is no coincidence that I gave a link to a description of this Fata Morgana in Wikipedia - this happens not only in the physical world/.. T. e. GAIP, at very high speeds has given me to understand that it is never necessary and never, actually was not..
Third field, using the pendant sort of beginning to scan me, to certain inconsistencies, some sort of diagnosis if everything was okay and if not all, then repairs will be almost "automatic" go - through "training" of the situation..
I sat a bit in a Park look around and are configured using the pendant to the world.. Feel that may change the focus of the perception, i.e. the physical mapping of the world - well, you see trees, grass, etc. turn on the digital display on top of these objects. Comes the understanding that I can change these numbers if you want, for example change something in the tree, but not yet made, this is a serious responsibility, to the point that it is possible to write the tree "code of death" if you want. This is a serious responsibility..
The workshop is a very serious thing that really helps to master these things.. Still and crystal essences I think heavily influenced..
And the last /is/ - I felt what I can, if I need, energy of different types directly from GAIP sort of pendant gives a mood for a generic "place of power" where you can take /and where to send additional/ desired energetic information took place.
I have a pendant "Corsair"..
Appearance of like..
I want to ask - there was a certain code together with the pendant, the mini nylon handbag, where he was laid. This code should be stored? Thank you.
p.s. for a more pure perception since morning took Svetlichnaya products with me on the phone and stayed Barmy Lad..<

Ленчик

Post by Ленчик » Mon Apr 27, 2015 22:07

Ахим wrote:field using Coulomb's sort of beginning to scan me
Aptly put, Mr. Bopara! :) I scan immediately felt (with a little floating feeling in the head and lightness in the body). Received the pendant 40 minutes ago.
Oh! :( I have a piece of paper with the number thrown out immediately in the mail - not even thinking :evil:
What is it necessary?
My computer hangs, as if on wood works! It's terrible!!!

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Apr 27, 2015 22:57

"We decided that first, all pendants will work in test mode. It's actually the most optimal mode, it takes into account much more than they can know, see, feel and consider the operator itself, so it is recommended to start with him. Further, if desired or necessary, will engage other modes."

paper ID need to take it out of test mode, if I remember correctly

Ира

Post by Ира » Mon Apr 27, 2015 23:04

Aura, and you somehow can remotely monitor the activity of each pendant?

Жако

Post by Жако » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:04

Ахим wrote:...
I want to ask - there was a certain code together with the pendant, the mini nylon handbag, where he was laid. This code should be stored? Thank you.
My pendant arrived without code.

My necklace came without the code.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:25

Returned from work - I needed power and strength - pendant gave.. Then deliberately returned home on foot /4-5km/ to see if there's fatigue. No. Hardly even want to sleep..
Pendant helps to keep track of /sort of turns on when you need/ interaction of the body with eat and, like, neutralizare bad.. This happened when drinking Pepsi at work..
On the way to the house began to rain, and I was away. Wanted that the rain stopped until I reached home. After 2 minutes stopped..
I understand what you want /and I used to want a little, modest/ pendant gives it to you..

Тоха

Post by Тоха » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:52

I'll try to tell you about the week that was carried by Corsair. Well, I already wrote that the dream has changed. A few nights had dreams. With a clear plot, sound, and partial presence. Absolutely not on the topics that concern and interesting. That is typical if the night I woke up and fell asleep again the dream continued. Insights from dreams did not but impressive. Sleep I have increased. I get up sleepy on the weekend, Napping, and how much they allow conscience). Get up sleepy, but if you need to get up, then after a few minutes the drowsiness goes away and I'm fresh and cheerful. A lot of energy. Not tired of work. Much easier to defend their opinion. Escalated intuition and some audacity of chtoli. In certain situations, I physically feel what is right. Or that can push a decision.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:04

p.s. for a more pure perception since morning took Svetlichnaya products with me on the phone stayed Brmy and Mood..[/quote] (Quote from the message of ACHIM)
Thinking whether to remove the artifacts as the work of Coulomb in the task as I understand it will be tracked as a whole and itself as it is not visible can be tracked on the tasks the vector of aspirations in General (as view from above) and it consists of the most favorable alignment of our artifacts and us personally.And thus removing the artifacts we shuraim the space of possible variants impoverish the design to each product contributes.