Reviews about test products

Integrated control technology a reality
Иван Славов
Re: Feedback on test products

Post by Иван Славов » Sun May 24, 2015 11:08

Nevasometimes a simple slap is much more powerful /even as a catalyst for positive development than the illusory uplift over the duality of "good and bad".. :) Well it's physical all the same.. :) With all its charms.. :)

Акела

Post by Акела » Sun May 24, 2015 11:27

нева wrote: And as you know, judge, Christ is not recommended.
Well as far as I understand it, the word "judge" in the religious context, is defined as condemn in the sense of "arrogantly judging" others. But in the Russian language, the judge can also mean "reasoning", estimation, and this is another motive.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sun May 24, 2015 23:09

Ахим wrote:and one more thing - the new project of Andrey Kabanova trying to pour dirt.
What is the project? missed something. I your cloud the same hang on vinshuju almost immediately, after some time, started coughing with the disease coughs and colds, and so forth are not associated , rarely get sick, probably cistica chakra, the one thing at the same time began to practice throat singing, and had the clouds move on the old place to sing and to discontinue

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon May 25, 2015 1:54

Ахим wrote:What is the project?
Neocolony General products technology SEM/ is the project of Andrey Kabanova..
Корвин wrote:cough , with the disease coughs and colds, and so forth is not associated
It is likely the reaction of Your vishudha the increased volume of information.. Is.. :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon May 25, 2015 9:48

Аура wrote:Achim, if you switch on the power and increase the level of access to the integral field, Your city will be able to say thank You)
Said.. :)
p.s. training-cooking, so to speak, to the fact that Plovdiv will be in 2019 European cultural capital..
As a rule, the additional financing involved in connection with the performance of the functions of cultural capital, allows the city to significantly upgrade the status of cultural institutions.

ГЛЕБ

Post by ГЛЕБ » Mon May 25, 2015 14:36

Please switch the pendant 369090 mode power

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon May 25, 2015 15:55

Nookular 369090 mode changed to power

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Mon May 25, 2015 22:55

Auraplease switch nookular 368076 in medium mode.

Ира

Post by Ира » Tue May 26, 2015 1:38

Observation with the "Clouds" - quickly memorize a large volume of data all fits into the "cache" and easily gets out of it.

Евгений Борисович

Post by Евгений Борисович » Tue May 26, 2015 5:00

Please switch the pendant 369125 in medium mode

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue May 26, 2015 12:05

Of course it may be a coincidence, but I always bring luck to those I like. the Owner of Lidl and Kaufland already the largest retailer in Europe.
I work in Kaufland /under this name the company has 51 hypermarkets only here, for comparison, the entire population of Bulgaria is less than the population of Moscow. As far as I know - Kaufland property of one brother, and Lidl the other.. :)
If you use the language here - and the integral field /the hypermarket, which employs the major in the city and one of the biggest in the country/.
p.s. I'm stunned by the number of products that the usual buyers are buying.. there Are times - just not physically able to do "everything right", to have time to prepare products for customers..

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue May 26, 2015 12:36

Sorry you don't like, for example, citizens of Ukraine and Donbass at the same time. They would all need luck in the form of strengthening human relations. And in General, since there are substantial opportunities to increase the integrated field, is nepahannoe field work is more impressive than to enrich local oligarchs, is not it?
Well, for example, to eliminate the slave trade in the world, selling children for organs, arms trafficking (which is not something that is sold on the black market, but directly at the state level in large quantities), drug trafficking, deliberate disinformation to control the masses and so on...

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue May 26, 2015 12:43

мимоходом wrote:you don't like, for example, citizens of Ukraine and Donbas
Request to You not to try to poke me with Your statements..
p.s. I have friends there..
Last edited by Иван Славов on Tue May 26, 2015 12:46, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue May 26, 2015 12:46

No claims about you, just inverse the logic of your statements, and offer to apply their advanced capabilities for real help those in need. Hardly Kaufland need, do you think?

Actually, interestingly, some superconscious esoteric (not about you speech, but in General) only think about money (a business there, cars, apartments and so on). And artifacts to improve material condition probably the most sellable among those wishing to follow a spiritual path... a Mystery, Yes.
Last edited by мимоходом on Tue May 26, 2015 12:57, edited 1 time in total.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue May 26, 2015 12:49

мимоходом wrote:what do you think?
I think that the usual energofinprom has not been canceled.. :) Proof of Your attempts.. :) Not only in this topic..

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue May 26, 2015 12:52

Really hurts my eyes. Sorry, this is very frustrating I know. No offense, put the pendants on extremepower and forth to cut more cabbage :oops:

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue May 26, 2015 12:53

мимоходом wrote:forward, cut more cabbage
Interesting insight into aspects of neocolony "Corsair".. Thank you.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue May 26, 2015 12:56

I have included in their integrated field /received personally :)/ more favorable /even I used a 'very positive development' project/ technology SEM..

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue May 26, 2015 15:33

Nookular 368076 mode changed to medium

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue May 26, 2015 15:43

Nookular 369125 mode changed to medium

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Tue May 26, 2015 20:29

Almost a month of wearing neocolony body. Since the beginning, and still have very vivid dreams, only become more positive, the night began as an interesting journey. Out of the day - perception of the world became brighter with a taste of childhood feelings, as if a dirty window through which we look, clean strokes. When solving problems a sense of bezotchetnoy resistance, as it is plastic and does not exhibit properties of a spring.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Wed May 27, 2015 0:04

Евген412 wrote:perception of the world became more colorful with the taste of children's feelings
az same! (Rode the bike, came included the audio fairy Scarlet flower :) - the same body - not a test...)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed May 27, 2015 15:06

While wearing the pendant Body "dosage" , it all went too fast in the early days. Study of the situations is calm now. The information comes to the query quickly relative to the body. Not always immediately notice these signs , because often repeated "hint" as long as the consciousness does not reach.
While there is a sort of information , study units entrenched in the body, suggest themselves for study. Not always true I want to work with them in the moment , not the time, not the place, but the cunning mind is doing at night, apparently in collusion with the subconscious :)
Three dreams were symbolic and almost completely remembered them , not even very important. Although recently used to fall asleep, these dreams , remembering only the picture and emotions. Sometimes this is not enough to promote sleep.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Thu May 28, 2015 19:56, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed May 27, 2015 16:41

I don't know if it is associated with Neocolonial, but other products I'm not using it or simply sclerosis and I don't remember what I put where :)

But the story is as follows:
I ended today with CTP and scheduled a lot of cases, for speed, I went to all the places by subway.
Took the car documents, your rights and the rights of the wife. Also in the wallet was some money and a credit card. All this I put in the external pocket of the bag under the zipper. After all the cases and successfully and quickly solving them, and walk out satisfied from a subway to the office, and see the bag opened wallet. Such a bummer! And so I wanted to go back and look at metro for my bag, and not be a sucker. Well, I guess where is the magic ...(more swearing).
Coming down to the office and nastupima your own wallet in my pocket!!! Get him, not believing his eyes ,happiness has no limits!!!

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed May 27, 2015 19:15

I also have a today event from the category "everyday miracles", though started yesterday.......
yesterday morning suddenly "flashed the thought" that one of the premises may be burned out wiring (prerequisites, except that the "old", the other not, the load is too low), warned returning in the evening to report as I suggested - not working. checked all available nodes - efficient, and the circuit is open, it remains a potential problem in the hidden wiring. other ways but "noisy open", and then repair the room was not, therefore this morning ordered to buy rechargeable led lamps to illuminated, and the evening will decide how to proceed. now I stop and wonder about the purchased lights, and I enthusiastic voice, tell a funny story: responsible for the acquisition behind me goes to the store, but forgets the money, we have to go back. when he returns, discovers that all the wiring (including the light) is working, witnesses tell him that went "random person" who does not know that the transaction is not running and turned on the light....... and he was involved. electricians still have not figured out "what it was", but as long as it works and signals about the possibility of breakage there. Latent defects are also not detected.
Of course ambiguously written off on the Corsair, because I have applied to correction of processes surrounding, and other factors, but later "otsuru" influence on this event in more detail.......
Thank you for the opportunity!

Sincerely, MAG.no