Alchemy Card I level

Integrated control technology a reality
ЕленаЯ
Re: New! Map Alchemy I level.

Post by ЕленаЯ » Fri Nov 18, 2016 23:40

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Inside an electronic device.

I photographed the blank club card naprolet.

Here is another card used but the device there are.
Andrew, you can learn more about your experience. As photographed, than, etc.
Want to repeat your experience at home, with their cards.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Nov 18, 2016 23:59

Hand card I have a powerful flashlight, there are metal long.
The camera DSLR Canon.
The workpiece is different from the finished card that it has not applied the seal, that is, she's white.

кросби

Post by кросби » Sat Nov 19, 2016 18:18

Андрей Кабанков wrote:We can do the cards for individual orders. One map fits 64 program. The cost of 30 thousand
All programs on the card will be in the "on" state. From the personal account of the individual card is not managed.
Contact by email mindmachine@bk.ru
1.Andrew,and if you take alchemy with only extrasensory package,the price will drop?
2.Map of the study does not switch to different modes?Or programs not Posada?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Nov 20, 2016 21:50

The price for an individual map of the 30 thousand does not depend on the set of programs.
Individual cards are not managed from a personal account in any way.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 21, 2016 17:33

кросби wrote:if you take alchemy with only extrasensory package,the price will drop?
In the package Alchemy bonus recorded is of the psychic package. The whole package (currently it is 7 neocolonial) will take approximately two cards.
кросби wrote:map of the study does not switch to different modes?Or programs not Posada?
From LK - no, but you can switch modes and activation-pause programs by request in PM.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Wed Nov 23, 2016 23:36

Came to realize , was the impact on the environment may indirectly or coincidence,the Director of the company which I serve, began to take consistent and right decisions that will save from the previous mistakes made that led to a freezing of investment(the thought did cross I was always with a salary and there was no error management) ,another friend quit drinking alcohol(the idea was,you're normal and can come off with alcohol),it struck on a sober way of life,now he's all business,I don't know how long.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu Nov 24, 2016 17:06

Quietly going on, right? Even “coincidences” seem. Illusions arise and disintegrate quickly. Noticeable end result. And process then we can say the key. Indirect, Yes. The chain effect (simplified, but there were no questions, so long as this information is enough) was described in the Basics of energy-magic:
the operator of a program embedded control – firmware and service control software – material object
The illusion is wedged on the stage, the IOS-SOUP, and the operator starts to operate in another system, the coordinate system. Try to manage using virtual money on virtual objects, and the degree of influence is limited to the capacity of an illusory system. And illusory systems are created in order to this ability to minimize. Well, that statement is more energy in the process of their attempts were isolated. You have lined up this magical tower, and it is important that the process was deliberate and systematic, that is, that all the intermediate steps were perceived and were visible to the entire system (which requires volume), the overall picture, because you can one – anyone – cube from the turret removed, the tower will crumble. Figuratively, we have 5 (simplified, actually more) components, and 4 ties. In connections " - " usually few people pay attention. It is important that the result was repeatable. Not to go on about another illusion and to begin to act “directly”. Alchemy is a powerful tool, but more difficult to master and grasp, since it requires more volume.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Nov 24, 2016 20:03

I did not expect that,after a month of calm in Power c is included in all programs,I thought maybe fake is not working , after some time, it is understood that it is necessary to relocate that we should go back to where I was and when it lived,and how it expressed a very strong desire(maybe uspakoitsya or go to a tourist?) here the big picture and some sense of insecurity(on the subject of trust for this desire).

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Nov 24, 2016 20:59

Aura
try to manage using virtual money on virtual objects, and the degree of influence is limited to the capacity of an illusory system. And illusory systems are created in order to this ability to minimize.
Adapt for yourself you said,it means that system of illusion try to negate the impact of the operator on the illusion itself(or on it makes no sense to influence?)?or the illusion of influence is not possible,as the illusion tries to get there, where as much as possible to take energy from the operator without giving in return anything,something like walking in place without moving?
Indirectly, Yes
Did notice an indirect manifestation of me or I influence where it is necessary to take part in unscheduled events.
Quietly happening, right? Even “coincidences” seem.
Life experience is the first time captures these events with a nice happy end,used to be the opposite,had to watch as people who I sympathize with got and nothing they can't help it, and unfortunately it is bugged.. the System is feasting on the tragedy, when there are outflows have affected the system makes no difference who the first, the main thing quickly to get an energy surge,and yet the system palyubomu takes energy, as on the other side are the persons who indirectly participate according to their plan(maybe they have this idea do not realize) and that will ride the system because they are geared to the expectation That this is it and everything is out of their control,they begin to control and manage where they become members of unpleasant events..With the head there's a few people remain without work in the end ,the entrepreneur there is an employee from his employment for which his eyes were constantly abused her(jealous)ended up in the batch where going through realizing their futility with more power,the system always takes its due(and so much more complicated that as and then the number of participants lot.<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Nov 24, 2016 23:18

Aura
and for that we need volume)
What programs ,products and technology it is given ?

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Thu Nov 24, 2016 23:31

No sorry... No bans will turn into the next great Guru, The-moon-2
Passing is not threatened,the syndrome of Hitler is not about him,it will be good when it will stop clinging to knowledge and to keep them believing it is the right,then will a new knowledge which will be much smarter ,more interesting and in his time will be too pleasant circumstances and not only,will be replaced by others and not be bothered (no hook)that knowledge upset or don't like different,so as always it will be even better, privelikim many that will surprise again and again.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 28, 2016 16:31

Гуфест wrote:Adapt for yourself you said,it means that system of illusion try to negate the impact of the operator on the illusion itself(or on it makes no sense to influence?)?or the illusion of influence is not possible,as the illusion tries to get there, where as much as possible to take energy from the operator without giving in return anything,something like walking in place without moving?
Virtual programs are trying to negate the influence of the operator on reality. In the framework of the virtual programme achievements is enormous. Illusory achievements are simple, and its simplicity alluring. Take for example, creative computer game, running around the elves and goblins, the player achieves something, it'll boost your virtual image, builds, wins...and in fact pays attention to the virtual program, spends energy (including real money), and the real action - the clatter day and night on the keys. Arthritis finger joints – the only real achievement :) New path doing the same, but the entire interface is confined to the human consciousness. To sleep, to deceive, to promise, to pick up on the response. “Walking in place without moving,” Yes, a good description of the process. We laugh at the taxi drivers that predicts the actions of trump and knowledgeable about the Russian economy so much that only the unfairness of fate separates them from the post of President, surprised gamers that forget to take a shower, sleep and eat, but our brain is essentially many times per day does the same. The same principle.
Гуфест wrote:Life experience the first time that records these events with a nice happy end,used to be the opposite,had to watch as people who I sympathize with got and nothing they can't help it, and unfortunately it is bugged.. The system is feasting on the tragedy, when there are outflows have affected the system makes no difference who the first, the main thing quickly to get an energy surge,and yet the system palyubomu takes energy, as on the other side are the persons who indirectly participate according to their plan(maybe they have this idea do not realize) and that will ride the system because they are geared to the expectation That this is it and everything is out of their control they begin to control and manage where they become participants in the unpleasant event With the head..there's a few people remain without work in the end ,the entrepreneur there is an employee from his employment for which his eyes were constantly abused her(jealous)ended up in the batch where going through realizing their futility with more power,the system always takes its due(and so much more complicated that as and then the number of participants lot.
Classes often come to the newcomers, who from the first day. wind orbit, connect the sky to the ground, forming a Merkaba, expanding their foreign area almost the size of a planet... and really feeling and working on ten years of energy from the tailbone to the crown stretching can't. That such advanced children, Indigo? No, it's just so 10 years may be required only to virtuallock to clean and understand that you are dealing with your illusions and real power, not even feel. The criterion is simple – operate the actual programs have the freedom and power in the real world. And it's not just the material part of our world. To get rid of illusions the first thing is to recognize that the real world is not what we think it is. To gain ground, we first need to lose it. Just the finer the level, the easier it is to leave in the illusion, though, because less objective criteria. And I deliberately did not describe the criterion of reality for thin layers and are not drawn into the discussion of “subtle matter” without having to say so to show off knowledge of the higher worlds, not to give another ground virtualcom – their trick is to fake reality as closely as possible. The magic of reality is that it is bulky. And words neopisuemo. Words can describe a face, the volume of reality can be described in intuitive terms, poetic-metaphorically, there have been attempts, say – nonsense. No longer trying. You can display, explain – no. Only describe one of the faces of reality – the next dev build flat virtual world with that face. And what You described fits the one-to-one, then reality...? But no.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Mon Nov 28, 2016 17:30

Гуфест wrote:Aura
and for that we need volume)
What programs ,products and technology it is given ?
In fact the volume is synchronizing simultaneous focus on different aspects of reality. Scope is the condition of thinking. The volume (sorry for the forced pun), a three – dimensional concept. The first thing to say about the volume of the brain, and here you need to consider software quality, or quality of the IP, or the quality of the incoming information. Information can be structural, can be unconnected. Sensing the bits of information (e.g., reading statements without understanding the context and without perception of the motive, that is the present understanding that the man wanted to say, or flipping the tape in social services. networks), we accustom the brain to a linear, more precisely, to kaleidoscopic thinking (and its fraction makes schooling). Next also affects the amount of information. Rebooting the brain a large number of non-processible information, we push it to reflexionan on the information that is actually unlearn to think. And there needs to configure the filters of perception. In one form or another they are present in many programs, you name it. The brain needs quality food. Imposed by the society stereotypes pushed to the model behavior, to avoid mistakes and unpleasant experiences. Starting to use neocolony, often encounter a situation like, “Oh, things have gotten so bad/appeared irritability/loneliness/aggression/apathy, etc., etc., what did I do wrong?” And then have to go into the concept of “comfort zone” and out of it, it is nonsense, that is invented the psychological model explaining netraverse in the form that is actually correct and process the most that neither is natural and positive. No “comfort zone” is an invented concept, designed to reassure. As adults make up stories to children to calm, when you don't have a favorite toy or knee hit. No comfort zone there is a zone of a working brain and a disabled brain. The brain needs a variety of experiences. Without this it will not be quality work and to perform their functions. But to rush into the breach and consciously involve yourself in situations which arouse unpleasant feelings is not worth it, although psychologically stable (psychologically impenetrable, literally spiritual) people is a quicker way. There are people who can learn from others ' mistakes, but this level has a working brain and a built volume, and we describe its construction.

In short, the main technique of building volume is to use the brain as intended. Do not combine UN-understandable pieces of information, and to understand that is to build volume, to link at least one piece. And here is the motive, that is, the moving force may be the creativity, the creative intention. To create something new, you need at least for a moment to enable the brain. One program, equipment or product is not enough. The visual aspects of this practice were described in the subject Architecture GAIP, bodily – psychic-energy in the workshop (there is a special activity – volume, but many other exercises also contain aspects of extensionality) of programs you can use and can output almost anything. Listed, but not seen as a strict recommendation to use: at the initial stage (that is, before to create volume, you need something will create) you can use the basic package of level I, i.e. all neocolony level I is applicable, of which the most the Body, Clouds, Microcosm, maybe indirectly, the Mental, the Wizard can indirectly, Creativity+ as outputting aspect. On this basis the most effective for building volume will be program II 13 monads and the Merkaba, can additionally play the role of the Program-Sens, all the cleaning and protective programs indirectly, Conscious movement, of the Centrality.<

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Nov 28, 2016 23:08

Tell me what programs are useful for Satire.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Nov 28, 2016 23:12

New path and are tied to finances and material resources,make hostages,compact and limited, just the limited, introduction to the limitations of their issues.
Last edited by Гуфест on Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:19, edited 1 time in total.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Mon Nov 28, 2016 23:15

Alchemy attracts the very rich,I saw that, it is possible to make cash immediately attracted?

раданов

Post by раданов » Tue Nov 29, 2016 17:11

again tried psychic package ,included at night
dream vivid lucid dream :the glowing filament has grown and intertwined like the DNA molecule, how many would not be noticed ,definitely more than two
the direction of growth of the filaments is constantly changing
then as the zoom picture is moved and the figure shows where each of the DNA molecules itself as a thread of a different color weaves in another a figure with another molecule
such enlargements of the scale there have been many times and each time a different pattern ,but something similar to the previous one
it was like the fractal pictures
didn't realize it but it was beautiful and a sense of importance and penetration into the mystery of the mystery
and when all moved away so not to see said void in all this was more important

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 29, 2016 20:20

Гуфест wrote:Tell me what program is useful for Satire.
Explain what is mean by

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 29, 2016 20:22

Гуфест wrote:new Path are tied to finances and material resources,make hostages,compact and limited, just the limited, introduction to the limitations of their issues.
Not only and not only. This is most likely personal experience, that is one of the strings that pull You.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue Nov 29, 2016 20:32

Гуфест wrote:Alchemy attracts the very rich,I saw that, it is possible to make cash immediately attracted?
Directly - either with a high level of operating software level, or special circumstances in past lives. That is roughly the level of GAIP can be decomposed into software and energy - material. To move from program-level need for physical media. In other words, to pull the material level directly is how things are thought to move. Yeah, maybe, but rarely, and whether it is necessary (such phenomena often have education in the brain). A normal, natural path is the path of the conductors, the carriers of energy. Wealthy people around You are native speakers, so soon the cash will appear. The physical layer has a greater inertia, and knowing that the transition through the levels of GAIP cascade occurs with the multifold increase in energy, imagine how much energy is needed for a direct transition, i.e. the instantaneous overcome this inertia. The enormous costs. It is possible, but is it necessary? Another thing is that according to the observations of the map alchemy generally attracts rich people, regardless of the intent to have money. Why exactly is difficult to determine, the phenomenon so to speak, perhaps because wealthy people have advanced and high quality IP, and as a consequence, the possibility of extended operating on the material level, and just "feel".

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Nov 29, 2016 23:48

Satire is when it becomes apparent that this is a joke with a sense of humor.to laugh at the fact that annoying ,it weakens,tears,to send energy programs back at will.I want to be able to find in the strange power of weakness,to become fearless before danger of using humor..

Крот

Post by Крот » Wed Nov 30, 2016 15:56

Use dopolnitelny package for two months.change quickly , especially in the financial aspect. Well together with GEIP when was together programs to work with them - connection to additional natural sources of energy, enhancing the environment, improving the accuracy of exposure, strength of Mind, increasing the power of the Word. ...Things went downhill.....friends say and appearance changed, the voice was different. And I feel tighter , tighter, particularly easier to convey their thoughts , often even to say it....you know. Previously there was a sense of fulfillment, but just saved up, listened. Called it inner joy. Now everything was out in the unfold... offers good business come and have the strength to overpower them, the new partners appear. The prospect loomed ahead.feeling like a new frame is built, and not even new....and on the basis of the well-forgotten old...from the time when the power is full and busy and projects a lot.and life rushing....if left somewhere in all this......and now you're back and even more cool, more...more....

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:23

Aura! You can read more about the "transition" of the psychic package. Thank you!

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Tue Dec 06, 2016 19:40

Alchemy super,super. A month already don't smoke, don't drink alcohol nor eat meat , and do not want.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed Dec 07, 2016 20:20

Гуфест wrote:Satyr is when it becomes apparent that this is a joke with a sense of humor.to laugh at the fact that annoying ,it weakens,tears,to send energy programs back at will.I want to be able to find in the strange power of weakness,to become fearless before danger of using humor..
The power of humor. Clear. Guest, it is a good idea for a new package. Humor is a pure software product. At the software level it can be described as the ability to cause...the energy of Fire. The humor is pure Yang energy. Yet from the current range you can suggest a program Anahata, Jan and anything associated concentration, suitable basic package. In General, the power of humor has the same 3 phases of development, and the energy concentration: configuring attention, seal concentrations in the appropriate area (perspective), which leads to internal conditionality of the accumulation of potential Yang energy, the reading (detection) of the template situation/thinking man, because the power of humor is shown as an alternative to the template, the program is a contradiction, well, break the pattern, break of Yang energy. Yes, and there are differences in right brain and left-brain senses of humor, where the algorithm works with the signs-words and signs-meanings. The algorithm is not complicated, the idea is good, the new year may the package will be released, although currently working on a number of other very interesting things.