Nookular "Master"

Integrated control technology a reality
Укроп
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Master"

Post by Укроп » Thu Aug 13, 2015 22:17

Although it may with each in its own way valid. For me, that's okay, because otherwise not reach ;)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 22:23

Укроп wrote: And with my primitive so all PI@Dec some.
You do not feel primitive.. Rather feel adequate...)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 22:26

Fennel Here, pochityvayu forum in my spare time...primitive lot..this is fact.. but not You..)

Укроп

Post by Укроп » Thu Aug 13, 2015 22:28

I'm the only one being punished for the actions... And they have me sometimes not very are, to put it mildly :evil:

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 22:32

Укроп wrote:I'm the only one being punished for the actions... And they have me sometimes not very are, to put it mildly
No one can know..what will a particular act...)

Укроп

Post by Укроп » Thu Aug 13, 2015 22:36

Here is probably the fact that in these acts I put a negative charge, sometimes sickly, which I harm. Perhaps it's trying to tell me.

Укроп

Post by Укроп » Thu Aug 13, 2015 22:47

Well, actually life is kind of designed that way - say, as you sow, so shall you reap. But if earlier I had the feeling that there's something wrong with "reaped" through time (or just not paying attention), now there is a deliberate zvezdec :)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 22:54

Укроп wrote:Here is probably the fact that in these acts I put a negative charge,
You can get a bucket of water from a well that you can drink, and can be made fun to pour over the cold water neighbor, the neighbor was very upset and take it as a negative charge ..or a mockery...but the fact of the matter is ..water treatment..this is the forging of body, only stronger...and immunity podnimaetsa..))

Укроп

Post by Укроп » Thu Aug 13, 2015 22:58

Well, if for fun, Yes. But I'm not always joking... 8)

Укроп

Post by Укроп » Thu Aug 13, 2015 23:00

For a start I have someone there to catch this and proceed. On level ground I usually don't do.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 23:02

FennelYes ..true..but this does not mean that what You think is serious, perceived other too seriously.)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 23:06

Укроп wrote:For a start I have someone there to catch this and proceed. On level ground I usually don't do.
To start..You have no one to catch cant..You can only catch themselves..)) Leaning on something..
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Thu Aug 13, 2015 23:08, edited 1 time in total.

Укроп

Post by Укроп » Thu Aug 13, 2015 23:07

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:DillYes ..true..but this does not mean that what You think is serious, perceived other too seriously.)
It just means :wink: The purpose of trolling to hurt man and to each his approach. It seems fun, but "object" in any frantic :evil: And that's fine :?

Укроп

Post by Укроп » Thu Aug 13, 2015 23:09

СтаниФилмТВ wrote:
Укроп wrote:For a start I have someone there to catch this and proceed. On level ground I usually don't do.
To start..You have no one to catch cant..You can only catch themselves..)) Leaning on something..
All right. This pendant to me and was trying to convey. And even now, through you, continues to do so. Hallelujah :)

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Thu Aug 13, 2015 23:11

Fennel
Укроп wrote:It just means the Purpose of trolling to hurt man and to each his approach. It seems fun, but "object" is anyone mad, And that's fine
Yes.. take the energy..and not only that to take away..so more to learn, it is a professional vampirism...and professional..that means school... "wild troling"..the type of gun..it's fun but not very professional..) And the fact that not only negative emotions energy...is taken...))
Last edited by СтаниФилмТВ on Thu Aug 13, 2015 23:17, edited 1 time in total.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:04

People are usually either doing until he did not get tired until he gets some experience from this in fact, then it turns out that all this is about nothing more boring tastes and can compare.Hurting others eat very coarse food refusing the transition to the more subtle, the ability to touch the floor with the words remains but no longer want like get dirty. If someone is annoying it's fun to find the same thing annoying in another, it turns out that this in itself is the cause of irritation, a kind of beacons of personal flaws. FIVE BASES OF POWER
1. Never, never let go of you that can cause harm to others
2. Never let yourself something that can hurt you
3. Never put no friends, no enemies
4. Light the dark corners into which no one dares to enter
5. Always keep the good spirit and harmony in everything
Yogi Bhajan"

Укроп

Post by Укроп » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:34

Just words... Which can guide, and can knock down (which is likely)... in Short, another lesson for the mind...

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Aug 15, 2015 13:34

You can apply not as a chewing gum for the mind, but simply as the movement vector for the sample + filter all necessary, never know who wrote it, even with the best intentions

Лемуриец

Post by Лемуриец » Fri Sep 18, 2015 18:08

I'll try to describe one valuable experience which I think is associated with the pendant ...
(one OF ..among other experiments)..
I have changed the attitude towards information...
ie first I began to slowly "throw" in the silence of the mind ..as it took a closer look to its internal state and to its response in the external and internal informational signals...
I slowly began to enjoy the state of stopping the internal dialogue - not once, but more and more began to increase the need to watch over your internal dialogue and stop it, because of the senselessness , in fact...
and began to appear in the internal energy...
and I began to "see" the information - so this infa affects me so, and this is so ...
and realized a simple thing - we choose the flow of information in which we live...
and you can be in the inner space, not "tainted" General information effects - to watch not only foreign signals, but also for internal...what makes my "I" to react this way and not otherwise ..
it's such a big topic, in fact - almost something in me is self-knowledge. through my personality through what is called my "I"..
slowly manifest the firstfruits of clairvoyance and telepathy - ie, tuning in man, I feel married if he (she), or it's relationships, do you have children , how does "half"...i.e. what information I received, but it is certainly incomplete , and the details of acts a little while..
more about the effect of the pendant - in the power I have over time got a little tension with some people at work ...and this is despite the existence of a parlor..
well, as long as thought of what it might be. the manifestation mode power...) which then manifests in me that interfere with normal relationships with people ..
in General, for the sake of experiment has already translated a few days in auto mode...and the very next day I have relationships with these people are starting to warm up ...today even bother something like approval and praise from these people )))
don't know what to think - I will yet continue to watch..
it might be coincidence ..maybe not ..
I will try with the modes on the sly ...
really want to eventually add a pendant Intuition to see what happens ...with my new attitude to information )
while such a review of the Master ... not complete, of course, but there's a lot of personal-refrain from long-winded descriptions only ..<

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Thu Oct 15, 2015 18:35

Лемуриец wrote:is a review of the Master ...
Thanks about the review, for some reason not so much in this thread, in this regard, the value increases))) We all probably think of themselves as artisans, why do we still have the pendants??)) Strangely, I'm the same about the Master mind in the least))) Please, who uses - what are the effects? Thank you.

ММ

Post by ММ » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:53

There are no effects. :? I had the Corsair or the cloud to take.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:05

Доктор М wrote:
Лемуриец wrote:is a review of the Master ...
Thanks about the review, for some reason not so much in this thread, in this regard, the value increases))) We all probably think of themselves as artisans, why do we still have the pendants??)) Strangely, I'm the same about the Master mind in the least))) Please, who uses - what are the effects? Thank you.
Its hard effects begin to do what they did with the deepening great understanding and interest by immersion but also more understanding of his misunderstanding of te specifically makes what we do but rather puts himself placed in the position of the study of cognition do. Fingers fan out from a single purchase of neocolony HERE I am I'm the MASTER will come and still depressed can you get from understanding your own inadequacies or desired and then to remove and return to a comfortable state or do in the process what and nookular master to help

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Fri Oct 16, 2015 18:37

ММ wrote:there are No effects. I had the Corsair or the cloud to take
In General?? Well, no, the basic programs out there in my same. I think it's just the degree of tracking.
ММ wrote:I had the Corsair or the cloud to take
A and take))) So just wondering in comparison )))

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Fri Oct 16, 2015 18:45

Корвин wrote:with a greater understanding of his misunderstanding
Ndaaaa.......
Корвин wrote:depressed you can get from understanding your own inadequacies
I have no Master periodically deep melancholy understanding of their own misunderstanding of everything in this life))
Корвин wrote:himself placed in the position of the study of cognition do.
actually, very intrigued. Perhaps now with your five will understand))) And risk - Master.
Thank you, Corwin, you are always very thin.

Доктор М

Post by Доктор М » Thu Oct 22, 2015 17:03

АндрейСу wrote:I Have a pendant Master.
It's hard for me to write about any specific changes, since it is difficult to understand due to which they occurred. Any the event, something changed in my life, probably did not happen.
I think I began to understand better some of the processes in the flow and processing of information, improved understanding of how to achieve "mastery" in a variety of activities. Sometimes they even manage to notice that a direction has moved to a new level "skill". At the same time, to be honest, I don't know how to choose the direction of further development../
Well, I guess I'm something from the master and expect. Moreover, the last year has changed a lot and the information and ways of its receipt and receive , and indeed has changed the style of work, communication, and interaction between colleagues and between doctor-patient. Yes, a necessity, really, in switching to some other level. Should the Master still to try. Andras, thanks for review ))