Reviews about test products

Integrated control technology a reality
Aura
Разработчик
Re: Feedback on test products

Post by Aura » Mon May 18, 2015 20:38

Корвин wrote:Please explain the terms density, mates , speed, those whom with whom and what (some processes), respectively. and what is the difference modes test medium
Аура wrote:Information about the operating modes of the test

The modes test FOR different levels of access to “protection” software.
Test mode (the best mode in which all settings controls the “protection” software of the operator, in other words, his subconscious, and some operator's software layer, for example, a behavioral program):
- the possibility of the operator's management

Mode Medium (medium level of access management “sewn” ON the pendant):
- the operator's speed control. This refers to the speed of the processes at the micro level, mainly the exchange rate data is direct feedback. This is the main parameter controlling the operation of the pendant is “gas-brake” process. Default is the average speed.

Mode Power (high level of access to “protection” SOFTWARE).
- the operator's speed control.

- operator control density pairing. The change in the density of the mate affects the amount of incoming data. And this, in turn, determines how thinly the algorithm will respond to real processes. Default is the average degree of mates.

call level control access to the integral field. Relatively speaking, via the operator's pendant gets access to the control programs, which are currently enabled for the operator, or the integral field. In practice, this means that indirectly, the pendant gets access to the whole area of operator interaction, from relatives to colleagues but not to their “attributes, individual performance management program.” In other words, if the operator wants to expand the scope of the pendant (for example, a Manager wants to expand korsar on his subordinates), the level of access can be improved if you focus locally on yourself – set the lowest. In coulombs of the first series the level of access to the integral field can change in very wide limits. Default is the lowest level of access.

- operator connection to BRM. The operator has the ability to connect a pendant to a working BRM, in this case, the inherent intention and pendant will enhance each other.
<

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon May 18, 2015 21:32

Аура wrote:- carrier-a connection to BRM. The operator has the ability to connect a pendant to a working BRM, in this case, the inherent intention and pendant will enhance each other.
How to do it(attach)?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Tue May 19, 2015 15:28

Корвин wrote:How to do it(attach)?
In the same way as other control IOS (to make for themselves the appropriate choice).

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue May 19, 2015 18:38

This review, from my point of view, should be posted here..
Almost all veschestvami me at work quit Smoking at the one and the same time.. As I began to use the crystal formula, and then tested the pendant "Le Corsaire".
I've been wondering - how much they hold in a state of "I don't smoke".. for the past month or two.. :)

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue May 19, 2015 21:11

Achim, you gave these people a special team to quit? Mentally or out loud?

Ира

Post by Ира » Tue May 19, 2015 23:21

Aura, if you're interested, you can see the activity of my pendant yesterday from 21.00. Too many scenarios could be (even before the termination of my physical existence), but all returned to the pile. Though was formed promises to change the current situation, but the event today is aimed at strengthening the current continuum.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed May 20, 2015 12:17

MMno , in General no action I did not take.. :)

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed May 20, 2015 12:42

Aura wrote: What neocolony are the "keys", know, and do not have to work with neocolonial II level to have all 8 first.[/quote]
What neocolony are the keys? When you purchase an additional pendant other type of test in this thread already not to write? All of the pendants one base when using multiple poluchetsya double , triple, base, t e excess. Can you make one combined triple pendant custom made with a single base and preferably with the possibility off on special programs by the operator, and the chains will be less and so it is with some transitions (Surya Namaskar)is committed pendant in the forehead somedays with the third eye.

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed May 20, 2015 17:03

Ира wrote:Aura, if you're interested, you can see the activity of my pendant yesterday from 21.00. Too many scenarios could be (even before the termination of my physical existence), but all returned to the pile. Though was formed promises to change the current situation, but the event today is aimed at strengthening the current continuum.
About the activity I remember You had already asked, but never answered, what exactly is meant by “activity”: if speed, it only controls the operator and is only in power if the volume of packages, it automatic firmware. Tracking is not an easy task as it seems and as some kind of practical need for this, it is easier to make the operator.. If, for example, to compare it with the program Photoshop, it is about the same as tracing a Adobe that each user draws. Besides the fact that it is difficult and no practical need, it is also a bit “unethical”. Nookular provides the tools and options of whether to “spy” with these tools creates each person in particular? Creativity is personal, intimate process, if the operator wants to share something he wrote, if you do not understand something in using “tools” – asks, monitor, i.e. there is no need to control.

If there was some real threat, then most likely load some of the base defensive packages. In the section about basic packages, recommendations were made to monitor the functioning of a particular package. They, of course, a lot, but there is a very basic, detailed information about which will appear in the near future. These recommendations are related to consolidation processes in the structure of experience, this is recommendations you can do, can not do. This recommendation is related to the use of neocolony as a useful tool, that is using the tool, it is useful to understand how it works.

About the trend of strengthening, conservation, energy storage explained – about the current process in GAAP. On the forum commenting only global trends that affect all people, not just specific users. Perhaps the way that Your situation was associated with the passage of the “folds”, it is possible, if during this period to show excessive activity, to start something new, bulk, global.<

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Wed May 20, 2015 17:24

Корвин wrote:What neocolony are the keys? When you purchase an additional pendant other type of test in this thread already not to write? All of the pendants one base when using multiple poluchetsya double , triple, base, t e excess. Can you make one combined triple pendant custom made with a single base and preferably with the possibility off on special programs by the operator, and the chains will be less and so it is with some transitions (Surya Namaskar)is committed pendant in the forehead somedays with the third eye.
All neocolony are the keys. That is why they are, form the first level. In other words, packages had not been invented, made by someone, they are a reflection of certain system functions, functions dynamic, which determines the motion level and accordingly the transition to another level. About this function. Balance+ as already explained in the section of the Mirror Universe, it is difficult to tell words. More precisely, to talk with some effort you can, but the result is not perceived. And even a small part of the explanation of this system have many causes of deep understanding, so I would like to give it. Easiest would be to do it in the form of a video or webinar...all the professionals who are trained in this function, so to speak 'organic', and with all sorts of technical gadgets virtual not very friendly and they don't know much about.
If You have a serial nookular, please, it is better to write in the appropriate branch of the serial products.
Double or triple base no, this is not some quantitative value. Each user has an individual domain and it is responsible for the "area options", in which he can travel. Physically - Yes, it is inconvenient to carry 5,6,7... pendants at the same time. We're working on it. You have to understand that all real actions require a certain amount of time. The easiest way there is something to connect the virtual-switch, but to ensure that such facilities need huge investments of time, effort and resources. This is of course just my opinion, but this "inertia" is not casual, as shown by further practical experience of the operators, everything happens correctly and in a timely manner. That is often the case that some number of people there is a need for specific tools and capacities, and as soon as this need becomes strong enough, this tool is implemented, although its implementation has been spent year or more. If this function is in coulombs not now, so its time has not come. It is wrong to force the issue, the right to make timely efforts in accordance with the function Balance+.<

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed May 20, 2015 18:30

Аура wrote: And even a small part of the explanation of this system have many causes of deep understanding, so I would like to give it. Easiest would be to do it in the form of a video or webinar...all the professionals who are trained in this function, so to speak 'organic', and with all sorts of technical gadgets virtual not very friendly and they don't know much about.
Wait said above. Give please be kind enough to link to explanations in the section of the Mirror Universe. Plus can you tell that it is possible of course on nookular the second level read more

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 21, 2015 0:07

While the description of the function the Balance of no, in verbal and pictorial version is quite neopatrimoniale information, but if you want, you can try...

About the second level - not yet. Let's first theme of the first close, or at least will develop.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu May 21, 2015 12:37

To the report. Pendant "directs" suggests that you need to do to get the desired qualities, my case flow. Recently thought about psychic workshop which I liked but somehow has slipped my mind recently, I have resumed training and started from the beginning - 12 PU initially an exercise in statics seemed quite easy about the dynamics I never noticed, now re-reading the exercise try to hold the attention in the dynamics when it turns cool feeling of fluidity, a kind of doing you nadvigaetsya and are in the nodes due to flow in the movement.

Ира

Post by Ира » Thu May 21, 2015 18:01

Very few reviews about the Corsair, even though this pendant has been tested by a large number of forum members...
Want to take it the second, I think. Need more data :)

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 21, 2015 18:12

Iraeven to me this moment is also interesting because of applications was more on the Corsair, even had someone to give your pendant. It is possible that this is due to goal setting, I want one, and in fact, in the study require very different quality, from the first sight as "not interesting". Although such that at least a few specialized packages has not been activated, was not and practically can not be. And the basic package is not going anywhere.

ГЛЕБ

Post by ГЛЕБ » Thu May 21, 2015 18:57

I use the Corsair third day..... picked him up by double adhesive tape with the test cloud...
Anything bright is not happening and is not felt.... the clouds are much more visible action was
Can be a pendant blank?

Aura
Разработчик

Post by Aura » Thu May 21, 2015 21:01

ГЛЕБ wrote:I use the Corsair third day..... picked him up by double adhesive tape with the test cloud...
Anything bright is not happening and is not felt.... the clouds are much more visible action was
Can be a pendant blank?
Not empty, of course. Take your time, 3 days is not a term at all, for serial. Serial different dynamics and objectives. I understand you with the thrill of the test compare, as we have already explained, the test speed is higher, but so to speak "precision pickup" below. It's a test in front of them other goal stood. Besides, now, as already mentioned, is an interesting period in GAIP typical accumulation of energy. The pendant is driving in that direction, I could see that some of the principle extensions, active events, etc. is not assumed. No significant events, the more "bright" should not happen. This is a period of accumulation, collecting, reloading. Neocolony is not for the "energy of action" was created, some of the processes., maybe not as "interesting", but they are essential. It is a natural process, the world dynamics is to wait for the permanent bright results a little wrong, it is better just to track. To force something in this period is also undesirable.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri May 22, 2015 1:47

Auraand if I want, after some time, about a year or two back onto my instance destroy nookular the Corsair, would it work? I mean, I understand - one will not turn off.. Or?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri May 22, 2015 1:57

And one small wish is just a plus to the pendants if there was some sort of "case" to store in cases like mine - that the pendant did not interact consciously or not with the operator if it is cleared..
p.s. I know that intent can "replace the case", but it is written for those who don't want to bother with this..
p.p.s. by the way, Andrey Kabanovit would be nice if there were a sentence such ETUI /box for most of the products offered here.. That's how I know BRM can also work in a similar way - even if it is not attached to a smartphone, even if it is intentionally removed.. Also the Room have a kind of "stand-off" so to speak.. :)

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Fri May 22, 2015 13:49

Ира wrote:Very few reviews about the Corsair, even though this pendant has been tested by a large number of forum members...
Want to take it the second, I think. Need more data :)
This is probably due to the fact that the Corsair need to work to the extension is essentially a turnover if it is not something that will grow? rigid design?Body removes blocks, it is stagnant , rigid form - the lack of fluidity In my opinion the original is the most basic Clouds ,life is a paradox,the acceptance of which he helps to work out if there are these qualities that they need to turn out and move on
the quality of the rest of the pendants is already further movement, specialized , whatever you need. I Korsar same interesting , now waiting for another pendant, but the Corsair is a force she needs to be able to own, be ready for it.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri May 22, 2015 22:27

Ахим wrote:Andrew Kabankov, it would be nice if there were a sentence such ETUI /box for most of the products offered here..
At SAMM will be the same. Thanks for the interesting suggestion!

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Fri May 22, 2015 23:07

:) Times Mindmachine already have quite their own projects, perhaps on some of the products-their boxes etc. can be logo? That does not prevent, of course not "machineservice" logo, ie, sort of like a painting of the artist in his various creations - similar, but still something to distinguish them.. :)
I remember reading that members of Merkaba :) made a very nice picture for Svetlitsa Super. :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun May 24, 2015 2:10

Since I only today realized that the decision to send me nookular "Le Corsaire" Andrew took Kabankov, and I as a person and as a minimum the co-Creator of this ABSOLUTELY USEFUL to MANY resource - I will test on the pendant, so at least help in some aspects of the development of this new matter.
All day today wearing test your pendant again, only changed the rope, because I wanted to wear the pendant on vishudha in fact, in the jugular hollow/..
All day a lot of positive things and people around show a sense of humor.. :) The difference between the old location of the pendant and now /when vishudha/ - in favor of the visuddhi.. As for the external events and semiosphere.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun May 24, 2015 2:16

And one more thing - the new project of Andrey Kabanova trying to pour dirt.. This behavior is at least unethical and unworthy..
I personally think that the draft is the place to be.. Your contribution in assuring testing nookular - I will try to make..

нева

Post by нева » Sun May 24, 2015 10:57

Ахим wrote:and one more thing - the new project of Andrey Kabanova trying to pour dirt.. This behavior is at least unethical and unworthy..
I think that this is normal and natural. Ethical, unethical, worthy-unworthy attempts to "judge". And as you know, judge, Christ is not recommended.
And as govorival the Great sage Lao Tzu who know the natural way - " Seeing the rooster, remember the chicken
here is the thing the deepest able
to accommodate the whole world".. :oops: