Nookular "Master"

Integrated control technology a reality
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: Already in sale - nookular "Master"

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 09, 2015 14:02

I have also never worked, neither in metro nor in front of the doors to the shops, or in stores at turnstiles :? Nothing abnormal never.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Thu Jul 09, 2015 17:35

Looking for the cause of events we feed on Chaos. Even as an option, the event occurs as a result of human interaction with the pendant such that it hits the reality on the software level, this is all provided we don't see immaturity. The case not only in the authenticity it makes no sense to doubt, this was my Corsair with the courier in the beginning, someone wrote about something animaline in the subway (remember what happened but find did not work). With the same Corsair through different turnstiles in shops he was okay. Even more interesting , dramatization and the excitement is not clear,as in Zen -Black clouds had covered the moon. Another option to the previous - was srabotala protect these people didn't need to be in a certain place at a certain time, plus everyone is generally something of their own and for different reasons.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jul 12, 2015 23:50

Listen to where disappeared our Aura? And to communicate with us comes out. bc

Логик

Post by Логик » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:38

ММ wrote:and Listen where did our Aura? And to communicate with us comes out

:shock: how? you have disappeared... Aura? uzhos! :shock:
(Sorry, it's tempting to make a joke) :)

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:36

ММ wrote:and Listen where did our Aura? And to communicate with us comes out.
in Space (GRAIP) however, the pendants of the third level in the queue.

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:53

Hello!
It is not clear how to change the speed and density of the mate Neocolony on levels of action. What you need to do mentally, mentally, or even how or whether to control these parameters consciously? Who figured out how to do it, please share. Maybe in order to reduce the density and speed you need to slow down your steps, relax your body, that is like that slow???

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Tue Jul 14, 2015 13:20

Влад Н. wrote:Hello!
It is not clear how to change the speed and density of the mate Neocolony on levels of action. What you need to do mentally, mentally, or even how or whether to control these parameters consciously? Who figured out how to do it, please share. Maybe in order to reduce the density and speed you need to slow down your steps, relax your body, that is like that slow???
Mode pendant-for those regimes where it is not on the machine t e medium and power through the registration in the database or query in the forum thread ( all indification number pendant) and under the regime of its domestic intention, and how to specify it each in their own way, to try ,to observe a

ВладимирР

Post by ВладимирР » Tue Jul 14, 2015 17:53

Hello, whether activation of the pendant with the purchase? Or wear and immediately begins its work?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Jul 14, 2015 18:31

Владимирр wrote:hi, need activation of the pendant with the purchase? Or wear and immediately begins its work?
The pendant begins to work immediately.
(if ones pendant will remember the number if more - also for yourself, note the number of each/mark to avoid confusion in the future )

ММ

Post by ММ » Tue Jul 14, 2015 22:41

Be careful. Pendants mentally accept and understand your team. Mean work speeds - auto, medium,power. I then mentally ordered his necklace mode power and that was enough not to go crazy. 1 hour 5 times I quarreled with the child, almost got him beat, ran like crazy through the apartment, was depressed and thought about wanting to die. And all this in half a day. Here is the mode peur. :? For whom it was intended is unclear. I had to mentally give the order to move on to the medium. Immediately feel better. And thanks for that. 8)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jul 14, 2015 22:43

MM is the normal state for the intermediate. It can take years until the spark will find a path higher up

Лоцман

Post by Лоцман » Wed Jul 15, 2015 0:08

мимоходом wrote:MM is the normal state for the intermediate. It can take years until the spark will find a path higher up
What bees?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 15, 2015 0:11

The hormone adrenaline is everything. This is the back part of a small range of energies. This is one of the manifestations of Kundalini. It is the energy in the truest sense of the word, just a person very long to learn to work with it and in my experience runs the whole range of emotions and attitudes.

When will be developed the heart - the flame will no longer burn it, cause spontaneous rage, tantrum, fury. And go above, to the neck block, then the brain (where long time is increased intracranial pressure, until things calm down). The process for years. We can say that it is the vertical alignment in one of its manifestations.

Лоцман

Post by Лоцман » Wed Jul 15, 2015 0:13

мимоходом wrote:Hormone adrenaline is everything. This is the back part of a small range of energies. This is one of the manifestations of Kundalini. It is the energy in the truest sense of the word, just a person very long to learn to work with it and in my experience runs the whole range of emotions and attitudes.
Now I understand

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 15, 2015 0:24

It is almost inevitable for many people on the path of self-development. In fact, all these States is just a personal tube, psychosomatic blocks and reflexes that interfere with pure and beautiful energy of adrenaline to do his Holy work. Here the body and release the excess through the heart, unable to cope with the increased energy.

Here to work with you need to emotionally and mentally, and in this state is absorbing. But the updraft will be to emphasize, and emphasize again, as it woke. It is not easy to become a Master )))

PS in all this self-development there is a funny moment. People are struggling to Wake himself. But waking only once - there is no road back, only years of overcoming yourself. And if you just score and try to forget - at this level, the body will remain. Level time state of passion. But the higher the Skill - and the dose of adrenaline above. Heavy loads... But that's the magic, the power

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:32

ММ wrote:Be careful. Pendants mentally accept and understand your team. Mean work speeds - auto, medium,power. I then mentally ordered his necklace mode power and that was enough not to go crazy. 1 hour 5 times I quarreled with the child, almost got him beat, ran like crazy through the apartment, was depressed and thought about wanting to die. And all this in half a day. Here is the mode peur. :? For whom it was intended is unclear. I had to mentally give the order to move on to the medium. Immediately feel better. And thanks for that. 8)
For distraction and exercise 12 PU always possible to do + to be a focus on the Anahata , to divert attention away from other , softer passes

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:58

Oh, Yes. Waking myself - turning back is definitely not. And even stay at this level and score - well, nothing! In the process - you slowly lose the environment,kuroe was originally with you. The abyss is formed. It's painful.
Even noticed when wearing the pendant-there is a washing energy. People to you are eager. Some just unconscious-just to be near

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:03

But some individuals are just well, very aggressive to begin. Irritate them . Tend to hurt. Like all as always,life goes on as usual-without conflict,and suddenly-again! And get attack. Anyway,with this you can cope. But to understand what causes such aggression-I can't. Right furious. Bad in my presence they felt.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:09

This is due energofinprom - as in "gentle", "friendly" seems to be the more aggressive.. You move on to cleaner power and it feels like You and those who You "feed"..
With the products here on MM - joy helps right in this - if the terminology SEM - 'horizontal communication' course in neocolonial inline such a function - for clean power/..

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:06

Thank You Achim. Painful that I receive from loved ones. Although,in principle, that surprised. All right. Connection is very long,now got out and get out. And how to write Aura - now this is a real disappointment. Everything as is, without illusions. But. We must go further.)))

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:39

ЛанаМайнд wrote:But some individuals are just well, very aggressive to begin. Irritate them . Tend to hurt. Like all as always,life goes on as usual-without conflict,and suddenly-again! And get attack. Anyway,with this you can cope. But to understand what causes such aggression-I can't. Right furious. Bad in my presence they felt.
Yes, there are such movements, but inside parallel is becoming more and more of whom all this is just drum, he slowly begins to come into its own.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Wed Jul 15, 2015 13:53

ЛанаМайнд wrote:Thank you Achim. Painful that I receive from loved ones. Although,in principle, that surprised. All right. Connection is very long,now got out and get out. And how to write Aura - now this is a real disappointment. Everything as is, without illusions. But. We must go further.)))
We are all fellow travelers, reflektiruet similar, and in fact, many relationships with friends virtual. Don't be afraid of loneliness.
Society makes fun of individuals; dictates the need to stay in groups; makes the start of any relationship, to not feel defective. And we give in. Of course, we are: spend time on others (when, perhaps, worthwhile to spend it on themselves), meeting with people that really feel nothing, and even start families — simply because there are so accepted.
Just because you need to be afraid of loneliness.
And for all this stupid and fruitless vanity somehow completely forgotten a simple fact: the only person you will spend your entire life is yourself.
Last edited by Корвин on Wed Jul 15, 2015 14:04, edited 1 time in total.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Jul 15, 2015 15:14

мимоходом wrote:When will developed heart - the flame will no longer burn it, cause spontaneous rage, tantrum, fury.
I.e. discomfort in the anahata chakra (heart center) is good, indicates a study?

ЛанаМайнд

Post by ЛанаМайнд » Wed Jul 15, 2015 16:19

Korwin - absolutely to the point! Virtual relationships. Somehow this whole virtual reached simultaneously from all the cracks. The first reaction(was)-reactive. Now,conscious-know-what is this all about? Unemotional analysis already doing and wonder-this is well just wow! How do such elementary things not seen? Be solved fundamentally. And without emotion. Otherwise it bunches all this garbage-like shackles on my feet won't get far. And Yes,more smoothly and in parallel to take all such "close"

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jul 15, 2015 16:51

i.e. discomfort in the anahata chakra (heart center) is good, indicates a study?
Since I don't know what exactly the feeling you mean, describe the entire spectrum (with the note that the medical witnesses are predinfarktnogo state, but the notice that I passed after work. If associated with heart is bad. If the lymphatic system - good):

1. Cold spot in my heart. This so-called heavenly qi, somatotropic hormone melatonin, flowing through the lymphatic system from the pineal gland at the front of the torso. The state - sleepy, relaxed, meditative state. If such felt is necessary to pull even lower, in the stomach. This feeling will be on the solar plexus, and throat, and head so all of this will be cold "burn" at different points in time. This is normal.

2. Hot burning sensation in the heart area, the feeling that "bakes" on the front of the torso. This mismanagement of the hormone adrenaline, which he is not at the back of the torso up (necessary to drive the force along the back), goes through a heart chamber forward of the torso. This puts the motor and is not a desirable condition. It is this state leads to a state of passion and hysteria, as well as a heart attack when worn vessels

3. Swirl in the heart and a "hauling, Mutya" feeling in General. This is normal - it is both flow from P1 and P2 was found in the center of the chest and a man trying to understand what it is all about and how to correct them. Edged downward to pull down the top front of the body. Hot upward to pull upward the back of the body.
This whirlpool will continue to grow until you take the whole chest, and then from the center of the chest POPs up "clip", "tube" and you will feel how the adrenaline shot tube and headed in the correct Meridian, which goes from heart to throat. This infokanal dead end (above is not), but also needed. This is normal.

4. The feeling of "worm," bad "snakes" thread without temperature sensations on the way from heart to throat, front of the torso. It is actually cleaning this Meridian, that's fine.

If it is very short, you need to:
the upward drive in the back of the torso, back up to the nape of the neck and then through the very top in the center of the forehead
the downward pull on the front of the torso, on the chest from the center of the forehead to the intestines (abdomen)
it is necessary to train both, but it is safer to train with the downside first. This is taught in yoga centers through meditation. The maximum that can happen at the same time - the healthy sleep and antioxidant (slowing cellular aging and cancer prevention). But the study of rising - is a strong pressure on the psyche, mainly emotional

PS anahata, by the way, is not the heart, and the thymus gland, the thymus. Anahata is translated as "unbreakable". The thymus is the center of our immune system, produces T-cells. And the feeling in the center of the chest associated with the lymphatic system, there are its expansion<
Last edited by мимоходом on Wed Jul 15, 2015 17:00, edited 1 time in total.