Discuss and ask questions on General topics

Integrated control technology a reality
рыжая
Re: Discuss and ask questions on General topics

Post by рыжая » Sat Jul 28, 2018 23:52

Well, I'm a fire sign. :) Well, it turns out, I can see you (by "you?") in his own way, and the Code is in its own way. Bit. He focuses on one Face, I to the other.
We sit in silence because we are afraid. What zaklyuem, stopck, will send far away, etc. And what to do if the statements of the opponent frankly boring, vulgar, stupid, etc? But if he, the opponent, the other brains openly treats? ( Or it seems to us that cures something. From their point of view). Here and disperse almost all. Who wants a chopper to go? Easier to the market to write off everything, and leave. We're all here with their Ego, all Gora - where to go from him.
It's not easy, constructive dialogue to build. It is also necessary to learn if you don't own.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Jul 29, 2018 0:17

redso we are all like faceted glass))) who what side turn)) , or what side we are joined on their inner world , in one of its faces. I know a friend 30-plus years, and seemingly well, all has already been explored , probatino evenings but no such pearl of t about me, eyes on the forehead climb))). He sees and what he sees and what he hears when listening?))) And it so happens that like not friends but close to what is beyond what is agreed in mneeh or action or what else. And fashionable at the same time to tell each other and even polsloe have to understand the whole story, and to continue to listen and to speak , and all is clear and no one thought that he did not understand, or killed. At that moment when we Valera so at a meeting on the regression he was visiting, talking , as he always impulsive about his scientific and eternal I'm on a course questions provocative or new , before I forget. And all remember, and understand, and a notch made in the conversation that even further discuss))). Got carried away. And then "recipe from dokhtara"-from a friend )) !!!! My ego is that I am a smart person to say a word n just gave yourself said)))) . Valerie almost choked))) . We Sneem always talk like this)) the time and Alo to say life is not enough. ))) And in the course of the conversation so much more in the new occurs and to ask and to say. So I've learned another facet of himself)). Although aetnas both concerned turns out))). But it didn't bother us ever. And who is understandable. Well, out of our new Church, too, because not withstand the pressure and even help)))). We are all here in all sorts of different time, the mask? Or the ability to stand in the place of each? Understanding and listening to or tuning? Is it flirting , poddakivanie or something ? I see here in shastraic and acceptance of the other and all sides. But the point is to learn quickly - suddenly, something making the person to sue and he immediately will result in the fact that the familiar inside for it))). So sometimes I push unexpectedly brazenly, too, can hear it....)))) and this is also the line...<

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Jul 29, 2018 0:21

raybando not click!!!! Sleep well))) he's got children and grandchildren will have to live on what he got them))) that just do not leave))) in contrast to abandoned children. And then they went to fashion to move in a young body, first raising them and potihonku to merge))). Why should someone own experience, the richness of overwork natyrennymi just give? Themselves will manage , because the crazy house and the transition is almost lossless for the experience)). Progress , however long ago.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun Jul 29, 2018 0:42

rayban that is the theme of horror stories with the button ))) true now , but during this horror on divorce for energy)) don't you think? At bedtime )))!

райбан

Post by райбан » Sun Jul 29, 2018 0:43

And then they went to fashion to move in a young body, first raising them and potihonku to merge)))
don't know of such equipment. And what is there already?
or then I messed again..

usually stem cells are pricked. "leaders"

райбан

Post by райбан » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:10

Maybe it was Seeing?!
And she passed on part of his skills any.
How Velandia so cleverly made? I broke the head on this issue.
There was still one mystery, and I stuck with questions to Zuleyha what happened in Spain — she told me what I remembered.
Seen Velandia somehow copied all data–genotype Salahi on the "stick."
I mean, on a normal flash card, and a special Department of the brain.
Then after "death", hard to believe, but he was able to extract this data
in their temporarily abandoned the body.
Infusing this body, mind, memory, consciousness Sulayhi.
With my help, when I've received a "gift".
Then came the rapid transformation of its empty body, under the biometric parameters of a girl. And here she is.
Everything is simple, but not quite.
Maybe the truth is there is something in it from him. I do not know.
Here is the Russian language already knows, although sometimes it also interferes with my Spanish, especially when he swears.

райбан

Post by райбан » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:51

[youtube] [/youtube]

here. of a new reality.

райбан

Post by райбан » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:57

Thoughts — this is a Resonance-seeking response in the World.
The matrix has me, and I in turn spit against the wind.
And Yes, I am a product of the matrix, I spit on this reality struggling.
Which black–and-white, white–blue and not the colors of the seven coloured rainbow.
But it does not matter, because it does not see the future, to exercise their freedom..
The matrix as a symbol Mat. the analysis uses in its calculations — variable functions, complex–variables, when it is for life.
What? — want to experience something new in life, you go to a special market matrix variable buying adventure for a couple of bucks, you put it in yourself and so begins...
You're driving on a snowboard on snow-covered slopes of the Alps.
Ten minutes passed, and you're again back there in the market.
But where to find such a shop?...
Freedom happens to us suddenly.
She, like love, is dumped at the wrong time.
Flow boiling. Swim bitch!— there's no other way.
Or, for example, longing tascosa.
And all is not as it should be. I think freedom to me.
I wish her the ditzy woman, exhausted from desire.
And when it is already here, at hand thrilled, you know — what.
Not in the freedom of happiness.
And waiting as a black horse on a leash.

Код

Post by Код » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:39

рыжая wrote:Too long this world is not invented by us. And to show the Way and hold it, only those who passed it
Can show whoever wants to see! Or someone not bothering to see!

That's because nobody even paid any attention to this.
Код wrote:And the path to recovery and further Enlightenment (I swear to God, if I understand, what is Enlightenment) is through the restoration of personal Energy. As a whole, not patches, patches.

But it is not given to everyone. That Jesus Christ was not given.

But Porfiry Ivanov, very good!
And certainly, no one asked a question. And why Jesus, who was called the son of God was not given?

But Porfiry Ivanov this? What kind of bug? Do you like comrade, not an hour with oak collapsed?

But it's not. No questions, no thoughts. And there is a desire somewhere. To develop I guess.

It was not written specifically to You Red. This is the General display forum. The average temperature in the chamber.

A question for the forum. Read the classics of esoteric, spiritually develop, are energodefitsity and expect if not today tomorrow, - HE, THE most, Most need a teacher who knows the truth. Which will tell you everything and show you in a moment and also all realize and understand.

And now the question itself.

And who knows, looks like HE needs a teacher who knows the truth?

And on what grounds you define it?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jul 30, 2018 15:25

Код wrote:That's because nobody even paid any attention to this.
The code I wrote(a):the path to recovery and further Enlightenment (I swear to God, if I understand, what is Enlightenment) is through the restoration of personal Energy. As a whole, not patches, patches.But it is not given to everyone. That Jesus Christ was not given.But Porfiry Ivanov, very good!
And certainly, no one asked a question. And why Jesus, who was called the son of God was not given?
Porfiry Ivanov this? What kind of bug? Do you like comrade, not an hour with oak collapsed?

This one and not the other?

Код wrote:And now the question itself.And who knows, looks like HE needs a teacher who knows the truth?
And on what grounds you define it?
It is written:"Know him for..." )))
I wrote somewhere on this topic . It's about Eastern Gurus and other Enlightened ones. What we have ..at all times enough. the only difference is that they're warm , you can sit down under any Bush and preach. All crammed in there for Truths. I tried to be there in the cold as Ivan , to walk and not die)). There are plenty of Enlightened, but they specifically a lot of things metaphysical can give, and not a common known truth. Because going in the halls, conduct online webinars, as well as at home. But it is not considered for many Enlightenment and enlightened)).

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Jul 30, 2018 16:52

I too thought that this was Porfiry Ivanov, and not given to Jesus?
And most importantly, the Code that how You know or why so?
About the Guru. Did not understand. In order to convince people, you need a Miracle. Well, or a good producer/sponsor of a properly structured advertising company/PR.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Jul 30, 2018 16:56

The outfit is appropriate. In short, do not recognize people do not recognize.
There is another option. If the speaker is good. The word is able to ignite hearts.
There was one in history. Hitler. The second and third. Awful all over. But to say, they say, could.

Код

Post by Код » Mon Jul 30, 2018 17:07

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:this one and not the other?
Код wrote:And the path to recovery and further Enlightenment is through the restoration of personal Energy. As a whole, not patches, patches.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:where I wrote on the subject . It's about Eastern Gurus and other Enlightened ones. What we have ..at all times enough.
No they, no them, no us. Can be perhaps, Sri Aurobindo! Who said that everyone is different and refused to lead/keep it under specially created community wishing to join the truth.

Also I'd add. Everyone is different, with different life experiences and different set of internal settings. And therefore, one General, suitable for many, the path does not exist.

As for the local community. I'll insert a few lines written by a sensible guy. I'll link to his Essay. And he probably stop his revelations in view of their uselessness to the community.

Someone there will be questions - will answer. And I all the necessary and useful said.

And... Yes!
I'm on the forum come for the opportunities. And really picked up here something very valuable. So, the forum and the site is potentially extremely useful to be able to take.

And now excerpts from the article.

There is a huge mass of people who need help. At the same time to help only those who are trying. And try most no force. So people really need assistance, and place. Where you can come to hide from the Madding crowd, to relax and find comfort and hope. Forces something to do, maybe it will appear then, and maybe never.

Mass market subordinate to the majority. If the majority does not want help, and hope, in such a market will sell hope.
https://zen.yandex.ru/media/executive/k ... 00a9b3ef0c

Well how here not to remember at least some users of the Parlor? Who bought the Parlor for a certain amount and after a month I want to earn an income in the amount exceeding several times the amount spent on the acquisition front Room. They're really becoming not a tool for self-improvement, and the HOPE that the amount spent will come back with a sizeable profit. Just like that! From the simple wearing of a Chamber in the pocket.

Oh well! Good Luck!<

Код

Post by Код » Mon Jul 30, 2018 17:11

рыжая wrote:this was Porfiry Ivanov, and not given to Jesus?
Porphyry Ivanov was a powerful, holistic, perfect Aura!

Jesus Christ it was not.

Therefore, the Nazis nothing to do with what Ivanov could not. Though drove naked on a motorcycle in the cold, doused with ice water. And even shoot couldn't.

But Jesus, beat, crucified and killed.

That's what it means, perfect Aura!

I answered the question? Specified by the way, I have also.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Jul 30, 2018 18:31

Good article You have given the link. But in principle it's the same is. Beautifully written, who knows where in the real world. Well, let's say, a picture of him I liked Not the same as like about what he writes. But this is my IMHO.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jul 30, 2018 19:39

рыжая wrote:I too thought that this was Porfiry Ivanov, and not given to Jesus?
And most importantly, the Code that how You know or why so?
About the Guru. Did not understand. In order to convince people, you need a Miracle. Well, or a good producer/sponsor of a properly structured advertising company/PR.
Jesus showed a Miracle - crucified! Was holistic! But was Eastern)). Ivanov is holistic , but North. There is a different Aura and a different hardening of the spirit. Both they and other holistic. We bastards, we have them all carcass strength to test.
SAI Baba is also considered a magician. Maybe so , but things are visible. Built many water supply networks in many States, so many people stopped doing crappy things, afraid that he sees through them. well, so much more. For whom tried? And for his people and for the country , and of other good perepalo partaking. Here is another Egregor , although he rejected religion as such, but nevertheless Ganesha everywhere in the Ashram, as well as a lot of their deities. Introduction through a national truth ...to his understanding of the world, not too bad, if you stand over the Egregore of a religion. But it will not turn out)). There's a system....studied and have friends and acquaintances there from SAI Baba.
Jesus worked miracles and was given a fishing rod instead of fish", and rightly so. Nothing freeloaders to raise. And the fact that there are all debased late. Well, it's on their conscience , not on It. Them for black masses eating...and drinking ...his ...and so there to boil and melt more than a century))). Shirdi women worked wonders not visible, but also no one called, and went to the Ashram and the mosque and any other religious temple. He, too, over religion.
Damn Copperfield and others like him, you also had to attach the headstock to cut to their own, after all, is full of wonders , just bring people .....what you want to hear. Zarathustra even the reverse bore , Gurdjieff so until wanza , what is there until the end, and quarters probably don't understand. Nevertheless, it was possible for him to get bashed so sheep)).
рыжая wrote:Good article You have given the link. But in principle it's the same is. Beautifully written, who knows where in the real world. Well, let's say, a picture of him I liked Not the same as like about what he writes. But this is my IMHO.
Was with him)) seen followers , was already true after his departure soon, no charges brought, then eat the other himself. Want to leave to repair the house , where people come. Nor did he worship of himself. And you said that everyone can, if they will regularly do it. What he said , as he could, but if you read seen, there is hidden text in-depth.<

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Jul 30, 2018 19:52

Lily, You are on the level of your magic knowledge, as Professor McGonagall at Hogwarts :)

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Jul 30, 2018 19:52

It's a compliment.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Jul 30, 2018 20:06

So tempted to ask where you Know Who :)

Код

Post by Код » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:08

Код wrote:redhead wrote(a):
Too long this world is not invented by us. And to show the Way and hold it, only those who passed it

Can show whoever wants to see!
So, Past a certain Important, Correct, True, Real Way!!!

Here he passed the poor guy this way and happy pitstsa to some forum users, those who suffer cling to the Source of True Knowledge. Just opened his mouth, to carry the true words to the afflicted, he hears the hubbub of the forum and a bunch of questions:
and show track/route sheet
- show me a map with drawn route
- a level control, turning and other True Points on the map.

Shows all of the required documents, all of the marks and seals of the course on the map, glad that now he will bring all suffering to the truth. But he hears a new requirement/question:

"LICENSE OR PERMIT FOR YOUR MOVEMENT ON THIS COURSE TO THE TRUTH - DO YOU HAVE"?

No, he said no. I'm on your own risk, the best of intentions, that people would become better!

Well, if you're not licensed, then your movement there is a violation and your Truth, and therefore illegal.

With these words, friends turned and left, leaving the finder of the truth to stand still, with his mouth open.

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:35

Is this anecdote? I'm serious. Something I do not recall.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jul 31, 2018 14:37

рыжая wrote:Lily, You are on the level of your magic knowledge, as Professor McGonagall at Hogwarts
About magicheskih ....it's hard , I'm the magic in the full sense..never...., so, in his youth at Christmas time guessing..but as an observer. Who knows I or not I, or anyone I'm interested too to know everything, but Parkhaev and not their hands))) :? Yes, my curiosity( or...) enough for a hundred pound ..And I -you))). But what about the religions were interested in and was a )) out of curiosity , not unfounded, and for the knowledge, and what and how? )) Even managed on occasion to get on a three-day seminar at the Olympic , secu of Asahara)))). Well, four hours probably watched ,studied, vibration , energy, and the loony bin folk )). From the side there was a feeling that the North maracena they were attacked by)). Amusements and processing of powerful if to penetrate , it will not escape. Then I saw their offices in Moscow, many of them were, then d. the gardens have closed ,and they rented them to their daily ...treatments. In General, I the fact with interest , and not to dive into it because of the Observer in any case left. so the brain is not curtailed, well before the campaign, left a message written and spoken , in any case , if I'm not back , not considered a Communist))) and go out. Curiosity get under RACCORDI...))) :? but curious, well, then there are people things that are not in the world.
Last edited by ЛИЛИЯ-Р on Tue Jul 31, 2018 15:01, edited 1 time in total.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jul 31, 2018 14:43

рыжая wrote:So tempted to ask where you Know Who
Who?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Jul 31, 2018 14:58

Код wrote:so, Past a certain Important, Correct, True, Real Way!!!

Here he passed the poor guy this way and happy pitstsa to some forum users, those who suffer cling to the Source of True Knowledge. Just opened his mouth, to carry the true words to the afflicted, he hears the hubbub of the forum and a bunch of questions:
and show track/route sheet
- show me a map with drawn route
- a level control, turning and other True Points on the map.........
Another time, faith the few who now takes need a scientific basis, and foreheads hurt himself , but the tenets to be content without justification ...century outside the window, now the other. Although....newly-made gods (nerds) also abound. Such here :

Код

Post by Код » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:56

рыжая wrote:It's a joke?
This is a homespun truth.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:on the faith of the few who now takes
Wow! And the brains and ability to distinguish and take there? Judging by the oppression of the forum special on the citation is read to the place and out of place - I doubt that most are capable of something necessary for themselves to find and properly apply. Truth is determined experimentally, for yourself to complete fixation and ingrowth in the experimenter.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:need scientific justification,
Scientific justification, at best, will display average temperature in the chamber.

Each person is different. There is no single common law/technique/method really improve all applying it.

What you are all these, say, are not able to?
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Yes, dogma to settle for without justification ...century outside the window, now the other.
Someone called, and called.
Talk about dogma - the dogma and sit!

Talk about a new that has never existed before, bringing it to the masses moving forward, growing.