the emitters of the aura of natural and artificial

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
тундра
the emitters of the aura of natural and artificial

Post by тундра » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:54

:) Greetings to All members of the forum
I suggest this topic to share his experience and third-party developments as well as discuss the benefits and harms from the use of such technologies

Рейгар

Re: emitters of the aura of natural and artificial

Post by Рейгар » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:21

Interesting topic-I'd think lately, and came upon the idea of creating something like bioradio)) All the chakras and everything in us works on gercovich waves, that is up to 1000 Hz as a rule. And why not just take a thread of a frequency generator, a device, not a program in the PC to connect via rashema antenna and radiate the desired frequency. But I saw the antenna and they are broadcasting in the radio format , and it megahertz. And how to broadcast to 1000 - Hz. Plus if scanner frequencies (up to 1000, and it's usually only the military), it is possible byloby very clearly tune in to the object, that is to read on this radio object, and then derivate wave through the channel. Only how to make XS

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:27

All the chakras and everything in us works on gercovich waves, that is up to 1000 Hz as a rule.
What makes you think that? )))) What the chakras are and what they are on some kind of frequency? ))) Frequency up to 1000 Hz is a simple audible music and speech. But if you really really want to invent such a device with antenna - pick up a guitar or a flute.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:43

.по. wrote:What makes you think that? )))) What the chakras are and what they are on some kind of frequency? )
You have chakras, maybe not. You have nothing.

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:15

It is not about me ))) Well, play the guitar note of the first octave, it will 440Гц. How will this affect your chakras? This is vibrations up to 1000Hz

Финансист
Location:ДЕНЬГИ - ЭТО КАНАЛ С ПОМОЩЬЮ КОТОРОГО ДУША ЧЕЛОВЕКА СВЯЗАНА С МАТЕРИАЛЬНЫМ МИРОМ

Post by Финансист » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:40

Рейгар wrote:the Theme is interesting himself thinking about her lately, and came upon the idea of creating something like bioradio)) All the chakras and everything in us works on gercovich waves, that is up to 1000 Hz as a rule. And why not just take a thread of a frequency generator, a device, not a program in the PC to connect via rashema antenna and radiate the desired frequency. But I saw the antenna and they are broadcasting in the radio format , and it megahertz. And how to broadcast to 1000 - Hz. Plus if scanner frequencies (up to 1000, and it's usually only the military), it is possible byloby very clearly tune in to the object, that is to read on this radio object, and then derivate wave through the channel. Only how to make XS
First, understand what and what frequencies the person is functioning? That man is useful and what is harmful? Harmful cuts and useful leave? And then reflect how it is beneficial to send into space?

But personally I for what would be a similar DIY/broadcasters to hang on trees and balconies. Since they are immediately not think about the possible harm to others, and in the future, too unlikely to be concerned in this way.

.по.

Post by .по. » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:58

But I personally for what would be a similar DIY/broadcasters to hang on trees and balconies
this is on our way! The good must be with fists ))) DIY on the rack, drawn and quartered, on the wheel, burn... will Refund the stake of the Inquisition!

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed Sep 20, 2017 13:23

Рейгар wrote:the Theme is interesting himself thinking about her lately, and came upon the idea of creating something like bioradio)) All the chakras and everything in us works on gercovich waves, that is up to 1000 Hz as a rule. And why not just take a thread of a frequency generator, a device, not a program in the PC to connect via rashema antenna and radiate the desired frequency. But I saw the antenna and they are broadcasting in the radio format , and it megahertz. And how to broadcast to 1000 - Hz. Plus if scanner frequencies (up to 1000, and it's usually only the military), it is possible byloby very clearly tune in to the object, that is to read on this radio object, and then derivate wave through the channel. Only how to make XS
"What do you think? Shake it" ... the purse :) in the direction at least this line of bioresonance devices. It has solved the issue of conversion of radio frequencies in the low frequency to 1000Hz and 10000hz and up. And is there ready
interested in the program "7 chakras", among others 3 thousand.
Just hurry up! bi Has not yet had time to hang manufacturers, models together with all the Ministry of health regulated device, on the trees, the balconies :wink:
\link - biomedis.ru , and "b" in English interpreted by the forum as bi \

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Sep 20, 2017 13:33

ФилиНН wrote:What do you think? Shake it" ... the purse :) in the direction at least this line of bioresonance devices. It has solved the issue of conversion of radio frequencies in the low frequency to 1000Hz and 10000hz and up. And is there ready
interested in the program "7 chakras", among others 3 thousand.
Have you bought this device?

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed Sep 20, 2017 13:34

5 years ago

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Sep 20, 2017 13:49

And what are the effects of work?

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed Sep 20, 2017 13:57

Your message I just wanted to reduce the "pain in the ass" Mr. Rhaegar :)
For me it is "pluperfect"(perhaps more - 7 years) and uninteresting.
The name of the instrument and of the company have, for a long time and there are forums. There "chopped" believers and unbelievers. There.

Финансист
Location:ДЕНЬГИ - ЭТО КАНАЛ С ПОМОЩЬЮ КОТОРОГО ДУША ЧЕЛОВЕКА СВЯЗАНА С МАТЕРИАЛЬНЫМ МИРОМ

Post by Финансист » Wed Sep 20, 2017 14:07

ФилиНН wrote:Only hurry! Has not yet had time to hang manufacturers, models together with all the Ministry of health regulated device, on the trees, the balconies
You were and are blind and narrow-minded, and this will go to the other world. I'm talking about people not understanding which frequencies are useful and which are harmful to people. And that such uncomprehending and at the same time wanting to reject the frequency space, it is desirable to eliminate one way or another.

Because I do not want that it would be a stupid fix-it radiated in me for example and so on 700-800 Hz. I'm much nicer to be for example 14-I. I have the right to live. In this case its 14 not impose. Have the right to defend its finding in a 14-I.

It is difficult to understand? I killed someone? And the fact that he offered to hang? So I sincerely.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Wed Sep 20, 2017 14:10

ФилиНН wrote:Name of the instrument and of the company have, for a long time and there are forums. There "chopped" believers and unbelievers. There.
And so many of them? Sorry! All are not hanged! Take their offer back. Easier to something to blame. And let the bullet each other.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Sep 20, 2017 15:47

.по. wrote:By the way, why would you war on the planet to end stroke? Released a million structures that affect themselves and that's all! There is no war, all began to live well.
Wars will not happen , and the soldiers there))) . And what do they do then?))) Their desire has not been realized :"
Финансист wrote:....And so many of them? Sorry! All are not hanged!
Where did the world come from all over the World? When a small world of forum and that is confronting.))) For dissent , for disagreement , for misunderstanding , for all that is NOT!!!!!! Inquisition etenity !!!)))) All systems, All one song,one idea, one frequency ......well, etc, etc and ...... Globalization of everything!!!! And all will be nothing to argue about )))) all on one frequency OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH or grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr one or two...and Nikes of his thoughts )))) . Tihomira.
Hmm.))))A nonche - Byadaaaaa))). Seaaaaa))).

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Wed Sep 20, 2017 16:20

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:will be all is nothing to argue about )))) all on one frequency OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH or grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr one or two...and Nikes of his thoughts )))) . Tihomira.
Hmm.))))A nonche - Byadaaaaa))). Seaaaaa))).
What are you doing? Overworked? War, unfortunately, has been and will be.

Only one Force they begin, others inevitably have to defend themselves.

But it seems the World is becoming more reasonable. Gathering of terrorists in one place. In Syria. And Russia is far from them there shreds.

You really do not understand how dangerous DIY have no idea what frequency it is useful to people and which are harmful? But want these frequencies to radiate.

You really don't ponimaet what harm they can cause madness to others?

Or do you agree with what they say, let them rage and radiate anything we didn't fight?

I'm like byway ment of the Soviet era will say the following. The abolition of the death penalty is not error. It is a crime against its own people.

Look at the Ukrainians and what was going on. Millions of reasonable, normal, decent people, became at least, inadequate. That so soon?

Why not assume that there job and work the same crazy DIY, and very organized delcine, constantly and continuously, bullet among them well-known frequencies.

So, you need to chill out a little. Not shruby writing posts in a heap. And it turns out that under the guise of carrying the world, you priola to protect the freedom of these emitters to emit what they want. I even know about whom we are.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Sep 20, 2017 19:48

Financier Sasha, I was always for the good, but without punitive measures.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:46

Can also through orgonite frequency to start up, even for chakras is. It will all be in the same apartment. Ie safe for others.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:49

Финансист wrote:look at the Ukrainians and what was going on. Millions of reasonable, normal, decent people, became at least, inadequate. That so soon?

Why not assume that there job and work the same crazy DIY, and very organized delcine, constantly and continuously, bullet among them well-known frequencies.
There is likely amerskoy security services to the crowd of zombie weapons test. But without long Russophobic propaganda was not done. As a result, millions absolutely inadequate people.

Финансист

Post by Финансист » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:09

Россомаха wrote:Can frequency through orgonite to start up, even for chakras is. It will all be in the same apartment. Ie safe for others.
It may be possible. Technologically! Here people think that God loves them.

Frankly - wrong! Why do people love?

Even in the situation discussed in this thread. And why does God have to suffer one-sided love for people and is not obliged to care for and to love entities out of Thin air, of which there are plenty around us?

And who figured out what frequencies they exist? And how comfortable are these Entities from the experiments of man?

In the place of God, I would have humanity demolished for the life of the other inhabitants of planet Earth.

Animals, plants, water bodies, entities out of Thin air, and the integrity of the planet Earth!

But most likely it is already thinking this way!

Want to experiment with frequencies? Headphones on your head and leave the rest in the World.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:31

Россомаха wrote:Can frequency through orgonite to start up, even for chakras is. It will all be in the same apartment. Ie safe for others.
:) Anecdote in the topic : "About a man in a tin foil hat. He long complained of in all instances to the neighbor from which it irradiates. When it came to enclave, which he still persuaded to engage in his trouble, the apartment, everything was as it should be in such cases: foil plastered ceiling and walls, haunting stories about the radiation. The affected person talked, reassured. To order and decided to go to the neighbor, but more in order to see if it bothers him paranoid. The neighbor opened the door, and the rescuers saw a dozen included microwaves, facing the open doors down. The man explained that he is struggling with the bottom-living alien who wants to enslave the world."

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:35

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Anecdote in the topic : "About a man in a tin foil hat. He long complained of in all instances to the neighbor from which it irradiates. When it came to enclave, which he still persuaded to engage in his trouble, the apartment, everything was as it should be in such cases: foil plastered ceiling and walls, haunting stories about the radiation. The affected person talked, reassured. To order and decided to go to the neighbor, but more in order to see if it bothers him paranoid. The neighbor opened the door, and the rescuers saw a dozen included microwaves, facing the open doors down. The man explained that he is struggling with the bottom-living alien who wants to enslave the world."
This is not an anecdote, this event really was.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:37

Финансист wrote:In the place of God, I would have demolished mankind, for the lives of the other inhabitants of planet Earth.

Animals, plants, water bodies, entities out of Thin air, and the integrity of the planet Earth!

But most likely it is this way already thinking!
HE is our Father))), created us, then we have HIS genetics, well as they say"the Apple from the Tree..."or "From osinki will not be born apelsinka))))))).Do not allow this? :wink: Maybe he is naughty still the same? Times admits. The mind is not understood , it is necessary only to believe)))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:37

Россомаха wrote:This is not a joke, this case really was.
Anecdotes of such cases and it turns out :wink:

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:38

Финансист wrote:Want to experiment with frequencies? Headphones on your head and leave the rest in the World.
The frequencies for the chakras, passes through organic useful for everyone. Because all living beings have chakra.