Fractal point-like sources of strong aura

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:35

This puppet warp surpreendeu spiral, filled to 70% of bioactive images. A very special over-twisted aura, as an experiment. Perhaps for people in a state of psychological breakdown. https://cloud.mail.ru/public/H3FC/E9zymzFH1

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:01

Thousand of nested cones with bioactive texture from 3DS Max. Special a very focused aura. Center-total very narrow top opening. Bottom view from the grounds. Posechenny cone without open the upper hole doesn't flow through the flow of energy, it is more passive or less balanced and steady, weaker. For this reason, truncated pyramids more efficient.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Jan 13, 2019 18:54

FRACTALIZATION ELECTRIC CURRENT USB FLASH DRIVE
Try to turn on the lamp through an extension cord wrapped around the cable included flash with fractals - whether the current is activated, and the light bulb bioactive? Yes. Here is the experience of Vladimir gross. the photo at the bottom. "I checked through electrollama and extension cable = works powerfully ...close= bioenergy is stronger, away is weaker."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Jan 13, 2019 23:33

THERE IS A MAGIC TO ATTRACT MONEY?
Winning the lottery, and their sverkhvysokie the owners of the pictures 1.6 and $ 1.3 billion, Inserted texture 30 wins - and the lyrics, and nothing else! Be a super photo-winnings themselves have wildly bioenergy!! The picture sverhpredelna spiral with reduced information that enhances the "Aura of Luck" hundreds of times. Set up an experiment - what happens when irradiated with this bioenergy through a computer monitor, the light through the film, tying wire stick with pictures-fractals around the body, transfer of information on food, water, etc.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Wed Jan 16, 2019 0:24

Video counter rotation-screws, until that pair. First towards each other and then in different directions. 20мгб
For effects using computer, wire stick
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/M9e7/bScbmutPd

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Wed Jan 16, 2019 21:30

NEW BIOACTIVE APPLYING FRACTALS IN BIOTRON
In the Biotron Jiang Kan-Zheng's, Komrakova people treat and rejuvenate the bio energy plants.
I write about the experiences of the treatment of many diseases biofield wheat seeds, parastouei in the basin under the bed. Begin the experience germinated on the windowsill onions in water and place around printouts of fractals, which are multiplied in a spiral my photo. There is a swap.
Do Biotron to transfer genetic information from elite seeds of agricultural crops in conventional seeds before sowing, even get hybrids of Kukuruza-wheat! It is a metal chamber in the form of an ellipsoid. The ellipse two foci. Put seeds in single-donor, to another recipient. So, I will soon lay out a fractal ellipsoid, one focus of which put the sprouting onion and fractals desires, and secondly, your photo. Option - all virtual, in 3D and with the single focus tight photos of positive phenomena, placed in fractals amplifiers. Another option is to make the ellipsoid of foil with layers of fractals, as the camera of the Reich.

Also in the Biotron use the principle of a parabolic antenna. And we can by analogy draw a fractal parabolic mirror, from the front it has the focus. Into focus put pictures of your or the patient's body. In the mirror itself to drive the texture effects, such as a photo of drugs.

In Biysk, Boris Kotov created the office of the bionic in the form of a metallic ellipsoid in which the biological field of one plant affects the other. Here the very form it serves as a waveguide. “Irradiated” information field pumpkin, cucumber, increased the yield four times. About half of cucumbers there is a strong yellow crust and they were stored until the New year. But beneath this crust was young, juicy cucumber.
It uses the open great Soviet biologist A. G. Gurvich (later by Rubidium and Kaznacheev) mitogenetic rays to biophotons Fritz Albert Popp, and the theory of genetics PPTGariaev about the storage of genetic information in an electromagnetic field.
This is a simplified Biotron famous scientist Jiang Kanjana from Khabarovsk. In the photo below –
corn the irradiation of wheat from Jiang and Kotov worked with five cobs, partially with grains of wheat.
Many other results on the level of sensation demonstrated experiments Kotova. For example, taking wheat, and “irradiated” winter rye. The result is sown in the autumn control group froze, and the pilot not only survived, but was bushy and gave significantly higher yields. Irradiation of buckwheat, lovage she grew up as a tree height of 2 m. Cm. www.findpatent.ru/patent/209/2090062.html
Similar results in the laboratory Anatoly Magnica in Barnaul (OOO “Innovation, talents, assets” ). www.freepatent.ru/patents/2303348
When exposed to seeds of spring wheat of radiation seeds germinating winter, spring, Ambassador winter and produce more winter more than two times, control the planting of spring were frozen. Cotton from seed brought from Uzbekistan and processed in the camera together with seedlings of mallow (from seed collected in Barnaul) for three summer months and early September has shaped boxes and matured.

Example of patents http://www.findpatent.ru/patent/209/2090613.html
http://ru-patent.info/21/15-19/2117044.html<

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Thu Jan 17, 2019 21:24

FRACTALS OF THE STRUCTURES OF YOUR HARD DISK OR FLASH DRIVE
Open all folders inside and at the bottom 583 reset all fractals it open. From the immense depth are much stronger! The short version
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/4s77/2g8YnwDKK

THE GENRE OF FRACTAL SCREENSAVERS FOR COMPUTERS, PHONES, IPHONES
Propellers - 1000 pairs of anti-rotation. The strongest animations, fractals video on 17.01.2019, will soon lay out its development.
The rotation of the counter-screw first towards each other and then in different directions. For effects using computer, wire stick
The option of the propellers https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Gqz2/thojRJXvS
The player windows10 "Cinema and TV" have the option "play panoramic video", greatly increases! When you work on the computer, then put "Play in mini-mode" is always on top.
In the "Windows video player" find it in menu advanced features – adjust the speed at which playback is to remove the "Snap slider to speed", put the maximum speed or as you nicer.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Fri Jan 18, 2019 22:45

HOW DO I MAKE INFORMATION CONTENTS OF THEIR BIOACTIVE IMAGES

3 photos below, you can see a set of photos and texts, screenshots of the track videos of miraculous healings, etc. on the theme "Health, rejuvenation and physical development" (Health set). The problem is that all the individual elements of the sets - and the lyrics have a unique biofield, but mixing them in one file on one sheet or piece can give chaos, Kish-Mish of the aura with no avail.
I figured out how to invoke a positive response, combining the power of bio diverse files.
In the second photo (3000шаров) you see the Ball multiplied by a set of rendering 3DS MAX. Inside thousands of balls. The third picture is strong, but chaotic, mushy, and the second for elastic. The third picture (health verspiel)- combined protivooterne, filled the Bowl, this is the second level of fractalization. There is already a powerful focused radiation. It is possible to insert already working in modular construction for taste - rotating propellers, hexagons, stars, etc. Then in the module add the fractal from a combination of your individual photographs and aesthetic ideals, and information about your order (and you can symbolically encode).
Methods of adding the power of the aura the images I perfect constantly, it is only a small example.
Understand a simple law - if you write at the time of the outburst, "I want a lot of money!" and then graphically multiply your phrase 1000raz, the aura of your intentions will increase 10 times.

THE SUBJECT OF THE SPECIAL FRACTALS
Health, rejuvenation and physical development
Luck in various fields (bio-field wins in Lotorev to $ 1.6 billion)
Mental development (the bio of the most brilliant people)
Clearing astral parasites, witchcraft, vampirism, demonism, including areas and items
The development of mental abilities influences the strength of the chakras, the etheric and astral muscles
Stimulation interesting dreams, contacts with other worlds and relatives in a dream.
Of course, you can connect immediately to all thematic fractals.
The development of asnosyme, clairvoyance, intuition, connection with higher dimensions, abilities, mediums, contactees, prophets
Improving channels of communication with the Creator<

ВладумирОМ

Post by ВладумирОМ » Sat Jan 19, 2019 15:15

I thank the author Sergey Ivlev! Used via a USB flash drive your video protivovirusny with simultaneous static view recent pictures (photoshopped to health), it was a very powerful influence, until at the level of genetics... let me Explain, I have a child with a deviated septum (a fight), and during the session (see description above) this partition with pain sought to take the place!!!

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:05

TURN INTO SPECIALIZED IN THE IMPACT OF FRACTALS.
The first composition - strengthening of the aura photos positive astrological cosmic objects - stars, locations of planets, constellations, including the habitat of friendly civilizations, planets, Eclipse and new moon with good planets, asteroids, the center of expansion of the Universe, the center of the milky Way etc.

For example. Regul — Guardian of the North in the constellation of Leo, similar to the form of the pumpkin due to the rapid rotation. Fomalhaut (Eye of Sauron)— Guardian of the South in the constellation southern Fish. VEGA in Capricorn. Altair. Kanopus. Arkut. Procyon. Shedar. Acrux. Spica. Betelgeuse. Dubhe. RAS Alhag (healing). Rigel.
Higher friendly civilization – Arcturus, the Pleiades (the Most developed system - Deneb Star Taygeta. Another system is the Tarot, revolving around Alcyone), the constellation Lyra, including VEGA, in the constellation of Andromeda.
The Constellation Lyra
Example. The star ACRUX. The performance of deeds.
This star is almost in all the countries of the Northern hemisphere, including in Russia, is not visible. But if you are born near the equator or in the southern hemisphere, this star may be related to your Natal chart. Then she is tied to a specific physical world, the need to earn a living, with the actualization of human potential. You will seek to Express itself in practice. You are the Creator, the person who brings your case to the end, to the material result. Acrux galakticheskaya as a rising star. Only near the equator. If Acrux has held this position at your birth, you belong to the creators, know how to implement ideas, to concrete material result.
Last edited by Сергей Ивлев on Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:18, edited 1 time in total.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:14

Also the fractals on the subject of "Astrophysics"

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:26

This fractal is to strengthen the interaction with the Creator. "SPACE ROSE". In it, in particular compressed pictures of many saints, miracle workers, using the address to the Creator. Lay out the reduced form of "Cribs", the information content for this theme, and the theme "Health, healing, and deliverance from the etheric and astral parasites."

Color THERAPY Size A4. 210x297mm.I think this is a good example of a digital painting. More and more artists in the world don't use paints. Here version 17мгб source 79мгб. Never seen a digital multi-colour image of anything, repeated in different variants, combinations of palette colors more than five times, whereas in photoshop it is possible to 20 or more. Including Gradients. And then the effect of color therapy. That is, simply viewing the pictures already improves mood, morale and the condition of the subtle bodies. Usually, a primitive desire to understand that each color is something out there we improve.... You can download here https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7vAx/nWbf1ubea 5 MGB source 106мгб of A4 format, is the format 600х600мм weight 343мгб

Also give a link to the smaller format 5мгб -500 pairs of cylindrical protivoparaz, 100m diameter
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/M6Az/UqAnqWpE1
All the videos scroll on infinite repeat on the drive cable 5 meters, the cable around itself, or food wind

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:48

The information module for the topic Astrophysics

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:20

The discovery of a new phenomenon - lapse motion gives a stronger aura than a screenshot of the video file. It is as if the accumulation of bioenergy movement. For example, lapse of a starry sky astrologically in a good location at night. Here information module Health and Healing. The song "Blow bio" at the bottom. And at the top an example of a normal photo of the night sky - a very strong aura.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:49

Video two propellers with counter-rotation cores. Texture - Healing. Here the diameter of the propellers 36 miles to the stratosphere is the limit for graphic editors. The linear velocity at the end of the propellers are just crazy 3оборота per second multiplied by 36km multiply by 2 PI(3,14)=216 km / sec. The rotation speed can be increased 10 times or more. Dosage effects have not yet been worked out. Through the network connection of two computers, two network cards can be physically chase the fractals on the wire between the hard disks, limitations on the length of the wire is not! https://cloud.mail.ru/public/7Lc8/SsMvjEpuJ 4мгб videos watch here.

Гуфест

Post by Гуфест » Fri Feb 08, 2019 19:51

Hello, Sergey. You can do water hydroplane, biogenic, and that from Kazakhstan, inulin does.

ЗдравБудь

Post by ЗдравБудь » Tue Mar 26, 2019 15:48

Sergey Ivlev,

Good day, dear Sergey Fedorovich!

I read on the website dedicated to the device "Live Sine":

https://x-faq.ru/index.php?PHPSESSID=6k ... pic=4265.0

That You "...know and the pendulum, and can simply draw a scale and frequency to drive on her hand with a question, as in the air any phantoms easily odusote palm.
Operate very effectively on acupuncture points. "
But in the same way that You apply in your practice the device "Live Sine".

I have the following question: is it possible to combine the art of psychic influence with modern technology (coils Mishina), to cure or correct the following diseases that I have discovered?
This pre-diabetes and gallstones.

I have engaged in Vladimir Barbotko, and he was able to keep my blood sugar within age:

"Technology continues to Delegative"

I tried to dissolve the stones in your bile, but I failed:

Failed to dissolve the stones in my gall and Vladimir Barbotko:

But the sugar is kept at an acceptable level managed:

"Goodbye prediabetes"

In correspondence, he told me that I had when rendering to represent not the stone, but a level deeper, so the "matter" of stones.
This technology I do not possess, and therefore tried to find other options:

a) FIS-1 (Kazakova)

Return to Kazakov and FIS-1

Kazakova irradiator NIF-1

http://biorezonans.3bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=185&p=2

b) "gidroplast" Inyushin

http://gidroplazma-club.com/

C) Bioresonance therapy - it is Rather evident than the incredible. (Shironosov. V. G.)

http://biorezonans.3bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=377
g) "water Collider"

https://www.1958ypa.ru/zt.html

From the above sites and technologies can be seen that the impact occurs on the water.
It is called "structured".

So I wonder, is it possible for this water to cure prediabetes and wash the stones (dissolving the stones are cholesterol type) from the gall?

Sites patients share their experience and their feelings can be seen that "strukturirovana water" really helps.

Since I myself haven't managed to understand and make the device to influence your body:

"Biofeedback technology"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1869557799957531/

I now became interested in "strukovno water."

What I am interested in this topic: if the "coil Mishina" can affect water in the body: organs, tissues and cells, so it would be good to amplify this effect (as the researchers suggest: Zaguskin. S. L., Komrakov.E.In. Zakharov.Yu.A)

Rays of hope 1 episode

"Rays of life" Series 2

With respect, Andrey.<

ЗдравБудь

Post by ЗдравБудь » Tue Mar 26, 2019 15:54

Sergey Ivlev,

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:38

Гуфест wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 19:51
Hello, Sergey. You can do water hydroplane, biogenic, and that from Kazakhstan, inulin does.
There is no need. My water competes with any. Initially, microspecimen air in the tube with a Piston, and then in the microwave with fractals activate. But drinking water is more valuable than Oily water 15 types of essential oils.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:44

Who were subscribed to this blog, I recommend to subscribe to my new blog dedicated to healing, combating demonic attacks and beings of the mind's influences viewtopic.php?t=6907 He's already opened a lot of people do not know about their abilities. It is time to compete with the best schools and trainings. Am still here blog on water and the aliens. The water came up to two nested into each other tubes are doing the cavitation of liquids by ozdogan manually to 1-2 liters. For example, the milk takes on the taste of the melted snow water, clean, freshness with the ice structure, the taste remains for several days at room temperature. But the industrial system has not yet undertook to do.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:21

AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS OF HIATUS, RESUMED ITS BIOACTIVE CREATING FRACTAL PAINTINGS. Now, however, the main plot of the paintings - not patterns and abstraction, and specific topics of digital painting in the form of Collages, competing in beauty with all your favourite images. And this new Social and commercial advertising. Compressed fractals around the perimeter of the frame, hidden in substrate and inconspicuous locations. The collage does not mean chaos, and resonance, harmony and the "roll call" of images, themes, colors, moods.
Thus each object collage chosen only with a certain positive bioenergy, a state of mind. Even plants.
Social networks are spreading trimmed version. New theme - the picture quality 4K monitors for Ultra High-Definition resolution of 3840 by 2160 mm.
My only in the world image Library with folders 4-5 level contains over 700 sections. It's time to make a separate library of 4K.
Will begin to lay out here. And now all the pictures in A3 format (420на 297мм) that also compresses easily into A4. A3 makes room for Thematic collages and of course there is the demand for them is higher.
The journey to Paradise.
The magical Symphony of the spheres.
Mecca (Islamic collage)
Last edited by Сергей Ивлев on Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:35, edited 1 time in total.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:31

"Poetry of the Kazakh village".
"Rainbow webs"
Islamic Maritime collage
The average weight of a tif file A3 about 300 MGB, for distribution to give png files order 150мгб. Permission from all 300dpi for best quality printing.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:45

A new edition of "Rainbow Webs". Now could safely be applied to any image on top of an invisible layer with bioactive fractals. Weakened slightly.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:29

"THE PURPLE CARPETS OF FLOWERS." The first collage A2 size (594 420mm on) of enterprises more than 53 images. Here is a screenshot of a compressed version of the A4 850 bytes, the full version 209мгб. Top right resembling flowers the sea underwater biota.
This is for me a whole new level of digital collage painting.
In connection with the renovation of old paintings, I give download links to older versions.
Collage "Rainbow webs" A3 https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3kN8/3sPkWkGb2
A4 (16bit) https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3BNJ/2P1LgZHM7 50мгб

Symphony magical spheres of A4 https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3Pdx/3TCannhR4 102мгб 18июня
Light version 18июня A4 49мгб https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3wi3/2zweimLRp
Islam Mecca A4 with additives Light 102мгб https://cloud.mail.ru/public/5dxH/3EokJD3iu 18июня

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Thu Jul 04, 2019 15:37

Сергей Ивлев wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:34
THE LIGHTWEIGHT DIRECTORY FILES FRACTALS (UP TO 10 MGB) PUBLISH IN OPEN ACCESS FOR TESTING https://cloud.mail.ru/public/2ggC/exuDmWqe4
Sergey, there in "CIRCLES, SPHERES, ROUNDED SHAPES" the first link to another fractal, could You perability?