Ekranirovanii object

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Ланцелот
Ekranirovanii object

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Jan 01, 2017 16:49

I love silence and purity. Therefore, when the question of buying land for a vacation home, it was decided to purchase land in the pine forest in the ecologically clean place. To the objection that in the wilderness the house is not built, I wasn't paying attention, preferring to solve problems in process of receipt. Through the year a suitable site was found 20 km from the city. On the shore of the Creek, where beavers, metres five hundred from a remote village. Despite the distance from the settlement, by some chance, the forest road was part of a line of a rural settlement that made it possible to solve the problem with the road and electricity at the expense of the budget. :)
Despite the fact that the place is rather deaf, sometimes appear in the summer forest year-round hunters. So the looming question of protection of the site. It is clear that the fence in the woods is ineffective. So they decided to go the other way. Everything is made of energy. Its different combinations are manifested in different ways. It was therefore decided to use, though not standard, Sanjivini.
Anyone interested in a scan of the first Russian edition https://yadi.sk/i/_FC8ANXN36Hdnb
A scan of the second edition in two volumes https://yadi.sk/d/W4xwFx5A36HdjJ
In Sanjeevini used card Converter https://yadi.sk/d/RYCjX8lg36HdDi. used narrowly, to neutralize negative energy. I figure if everything is made eneregii, why not to try to exclude from the total energy flux acting on the plot, a narrow range. Moreover, from my point of view, this negative energy.
I already had a similar experience in 2000. Then I was a participant in one court case. Because of the actions of a judge it was delayed. And then I used the card for Neutralization. I visualized her in the courthouse and just neutralized the negative energy. At this meeting, the trial was over.
I made it a rule, every time you leave the station, to visualize the card and put everything nahoditsya on the plot at her. Standard the wording was changed to "Neutralize any energy, evoking a sense of curiosity, anyone and Gypsies near the station." The word "Gypsy" originated itself. In the vicinity of them. Later, when construction began, I don't how much has changed the wording - "Neutralize any energy, evoking a sense of curiosity and any person and the Gypsies, located near the site. Neutralize any energy, causing in humans a desire to tell something of what he saw in the area".
It all started in the summer. Results for people came when he went mushroom. On the site of their sea, but the pickers collect them only on the side of the sampling line, the very line they won't cross.
The area is full of rivers and swamps, so mosquitoes too. Only one... but They are behind the line of the fence. Neighbors, they live about two hundred yards farther into the woods, complaining about the midges like in their yard and in the woods. I have midges appears only when we approach the line where the fence will be. Came, say to collect black currants, she was on the fence are planted, the mosquitoes arrived, gone, they're gone.
The same applies to mites. Not humans, nor Pets, not found any.
When the snow fell, the trail was visible that they get to the line, stand and go back.
True, there are some inconveniences. Was missing cellular. To call we need to move away from land to any side by 100-150 meters. On the way into the woods that cross the stream - any. Well, or climb to the roof of the bath.
For all time was only two missing. Once lost a brazier with glowing coals. We were leaving, to shake the coals, and they were still burning on the ground was pathetic, decided to leave it as is. Arrived the next day, Mangal no. Given that it was a small rusted box with curved legs... a Second loss occurred this fall. I specifically did not collect mushrooms in the area, wanted to have more. That day I came late to collect mushrooms with a flashlight is not wanted, as well as to remove the mushroom bucket (returned it to the neighbor). Decided to do the next day. The next day, no mushrooms, no bucket was gone.
Again, only two missing. The rakes, shovels and stuff is not removed, stand near the bath. Basovska Bulgarian mostly spent one month in the summer on the earth.
Despite the proximity to the village, in a straight line of 500 meters, on the plot there is a surprising silence. Birds don't count. Unlike animals and humans, they are Neutralization is not valid. On the contrary, they feel at home. Constantly fly into the room.
Yes, I almost forgot. Each time leaving the catalytic Converter is activated, you need to leave some food on the site, in several places. On the one hand food for birds, on the other hand the fixation on the area of its intentions.<