Hexagonal camera of Reich and measuring strong bio

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик
Re: hex Luggage Reich and measuring strong bio

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Oct 20, 2016 18:52

Сергей Ивлев wrote:I'm looking for observations, veils, what happens when a huge power of concentration bioenergy
I Spska 2 W is - me eyes enough.
What happens when you gain? - A hole in the cocoon, disintegration, if the operator is willing, then freedom (birth of Worlds), if not dead. Rather new to the wheel of Samsara.
and what? :)

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:05

You don't know then. You need to explore the aura of people who for many years was rejuvenated as a result of abnormal phenomena.
To try to strengthen the Biotron different in the PM for the treatment of seeds and treatment. You can do it virtually.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:08

Хорошо wrote:I've been treated skeptical to the "pendulums", but once in the privacy of "reflecting" on one issue - the body began to swing back and forth
This works too but is a little one, like a pendulum, so you clear Phenomenon

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:13

мимоходом wrote:a way to communicate your consciousness to your subconscious mind with the help of hands
With the exception of those who have the Space channels, communication with Higher self, angels, etc.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:06

Сергей Ивлев wrote:You don't know then
to Sasu no :)
Have you seen like moths fly into the fire? how it ends 8)
Сергей Ивлев wrote:Need to explore the aura of people ...
I don't need You - good luck

how is it with video?

Хорошо

Post by Хорошо » Sat Oct 22, 2016 16:37

Сергей Ивлев wrote:except those who have the Space channels, communication with Higher self, angels, etc.
but there is a method to see what kind of channels and from whom, if not secret?
because my experiments with the pendulum showed that not only my "internal" data siphoned off and something else, though the output is not like You - with degrees and angles...

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Oct 24, 2016 18:14

Шалтай Балтай wrote:how is it with video?
even looks like kin will not be electricity ran out (C)

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:38

do not have time because he had already 360х13 grad the camera further radiation will be the hub of bioenergy and amplifier of thought forms
"Bioenergy gun" - the concentration and emanation of bioenergy in nanoseconds via electronics
Biotron everything possible to simplify and strengthen
The billionaires, on average 360+45gr millionaires (in dollars) 270гр Violent bout with a loss of self control minus 45gr
Svetlitsa-Super plus 45 https://www.google.ru/search?q=светлицы ... u0fbACM%3A
The camera of Reich's original the scientist +720+45 torsion generator Akimova 720+90 Sufi prayer 360х3 water+30
The pyramid of Cheops 360х4+45 amulets on average 30g Ring Sliema when the original clean air city 720+110 Amplifier of thought forms at a secret base near the town of Montauk, the new York 1983года who created the monster and the hole in 1943. – 360х10 David Copperfield 360х7
Svenhedinii device with an efficiency of at least 200%, give at least 360х2

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Oct 25, 2016 15:44

Сергей Ивлев wrote:do not have time because
Yes I understand... thank you. good luck

Викторович

Post by Викторович » Tue Oct 25, 2016 16:58

Сергей Ивлев wrote:Need to explore the aura of people who for many years has rejuvenated the result of anomalous phenomena
It's here: http://biorezonans.3bb.ru/viewtopic.php ... =6#p122932
Сергей Ивлев wrote:to try to strengthen the Biotron different in the PM for the treatment of seeds and treatment.
And this is here: http://biorezonans.3bb.ru/viewtopic.php ... 14#p122852

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Wed Oct 26, 2016 14:14

I am interested in the dialogue with researchers, entrepreneurs contactees. All of my developments and news are on www.earthup.info Trump raised the aura with 30град to 360град through the Camera of Reich. Go experience business improvement and luck advanced entrepreneurs. But maybe it's worth Nadia Savchenko to help , at stake in Ukraine?

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Wed Oct 26, 2016 15:16

A radiation dosimeter Bella in 2009, I found bursts of alpha, beta radiation from relics from Jerusalem, including the Holy oils during the singing of a priest (not all!) in the Church, in places of meditation one healer in a private home.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:25

MAGIC TEE
Thin multi-strand wire in the form of a spiral fraktalnoi level 3, 4 turns, validating the built-in tee. Without current pendulum shows 360х2+250град.
When the load alternating current shows 360х14+250град. Through radio modem with wireless, showed 360х2+120град
In range of FiWi same clear rasplavilsya sensations in the solar plexus and abdomen, and gradually the upper chakras and the next tee. Under the modem with the antenna put activated round cut tree - radio added another 360х2градуса.
This is the CURRENT repeatedly increases Bioenergia, radio waves are able to propagate the aura.

Сергей Ивлев

ELECTRIC SPIRAL HUB BIO

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Fri Nov 04, 2016 22:37

ELECTRIC SPIRAL HUB BIO
I have invented several types of geometric shapes from wires, which when energized or when the passage of electric current create a powerful bio-field outside the building. Let's call them the Concentrating Spirals. The transmission power of bioenergy depend on the magnitude of voltage, energy consumption and size of the Screens. The screen is a metal surface or foil with the highest electrical capacity. One screen is attached to a good ground, the battery, the water taps (if the pipes are metal). Second active wire. Can contactless be induced by. But a good version without load is consumed, in this case, the Second screen is fastened a contact and electro-isolated. This will go some waves on the floor, the walls, the whole building.
Another option is to lay a large sheet of foil on the floor and put them in a spiral, to turn on a load (lamp, computer, Wi-Fi...). All items placed on the foil sheet will be activated. Especially if by foil put the paper, and below the second layer of foil to ground.
To improve the aura of premises, air-cleaning power of all antennas (TV, transistor radio, modem, router, amplifier, Wi-Fi,

All the liquid cooked on a hot plate, in the microwave, the kettle, etc. gets a boost of bio-energy, far beyond the aura of Spirals. And when defending they accumulate more and more.
Spiral can be used for wiring to speakers, headphones, external hard drive of the computer to the monitor, between the batteries, accumulators and they are powering devices - weave, laptops, flashlights, clocks with batteries and so on
Activated scents electric humidifier in the form of invisible water dust is connected to the Tee with the Spirals in the water to drip herbal tea, perfume, oil, etc.
Objects near the Spirals are activated. To enhance the need to Spiral wrapping and the object to be processed (foods, hundred, battery...) foil, but not tight for ventilation. To check that under heavy load on the tee of the Spiral does not overheat.

At low current - for Amateur electrophoresis! Take the battery plus electrode and minus via Spiral clamp with the two sides of a sore spot. Play music you like most at the moment and the wire to dynamikum or headphones to cut and paste Spiral.
All physiotherapy devices amplify its effect. Electric heating pad using the Spiral becomes therapeutic. Even an ordinary radio modems improve health and performance. The antennas are made of a spiral of very fine wire, preferably with a special coating. They contact attached to the antennas.
To activate the gas in cylinders of petrol in the tank of the car near the surface of the grounded tanks installed Spiral under load. Or to act on the surface laser pointer, connecting Coils to power supply.
All coils and electrical devices are activated mentally.
Spiral is not sold, with the exception of industrial applications for producing statistics and certification.<

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Nov 07, 2016 0:48

Сергей Ивлев wrote:Need to explore the aura of people who for many years was rejuvenated as a result of abnormal phenomena.
About rejuvenate don't know. But to start reversing the biological clock, not for long, quite real. "Side" effect from Osovskoe Dynamics.

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:06

You'll excuse me , my question is has anyone achieved a regeneration effect at least at the level of new teeth in adulthood? in the Akashic records have info for that person it is not possible in those circumstances that we exist in the trees - Yes, many animals, Yes, but people for some reason of this miracle have deprived, the reason is hidden in the DNA, can anyone have a open info for the regeneration for the people? very please share, thanks in advance

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:45

Teeth not seen on kidney heard. Scars, both on the physical body and the etheric permanently.
IMHO. transplantation is cheaper, at least she doesn't change lifestyles. I doubt that you can anyone off the street to start the process of regeneration.

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:11

DONALD TRUMP AS A SYMBOL OF THE WORLD CHANGES
Apparently, my experiment to increase the aura of trump failed, and then the demonic powers and stuff psychotronic manipulation of the masses is not as strong as before. I also worked on Virtual Center of the egregore of the USA and the egregor of humanity and the Earth's Centre. It was their choice.

EXAMPLE BATTERY ANELE
Take the seeds a long with asymmetrical ends, lined up in pairs towards the same ends to each other. Wrap in foil paper, twist... at least 30 pairs of seeds. For example, acorns, seeds, ears of corn. Small seeds attach to the tape. Inform me about the results - the treatment, charging the water, improving the taste of food

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:42

Developing the discoveries of Viktor Grebennikov, I have created more than 12 hubs, the bio of natural materials that also change the taste of foods and treated. For example, from the panicles of reeds, acorns, seeds, cuts, and mushroom knots...
In a given region is ready to order local authorities to reduce crime, disease, accidents, to prevent terrorist attacks, riots, reduce aggression between people by sharing a positive aura through the electrical system to improve the vibration area.
today 4 hours manually making a spiral of copper wire special configuration (100 meters). Under voltage without load near the Ground from foil food products can significantly change the taste due to the strong biofield. In parallel to any electrical system such spiral activate the electric current and radio waves, plus some new (torsional) vibration,
Charged through the parallel Spiral batteries when working, the electric appliances emit a much stronger aura than the original Spiral. At this time, they can activate the other batteries are stronger than the Spirals.
And on the forum http://biorezonans.3bb.ru/ Two blocked my account without explanation and without answers to my queries, are discharges at the entrance.
THE HUB OF BIOENERGY FROM NATURAL MATERIALS - CONTINUATION OF THE DISCOVERIES OF VIKTOR GREBENNIKOV
Materials of the future book. Can reveal the secrets of their manufacture, only those hubs that are impossible to produce as commodities. Because he intends to organize their production with partners. Interested in expanding experiments with different materials. Please when you publish effects refer to my posts!
Use - the treatment, changing the taste of food, improve the aura of premises (place it near any antenna!), activation electric stoves, microwave ovens, etc.

THE HUB FROM THE WEB
Take a wire, coated with old jam or paste double-sided tape. It is rotated, rolled sticky cobwebs together with dust and even eaten with flies TC wings and chitin is very "of Bionicle". The top is then tightly wrapped with tape.
Scored at least two metres of Cord, folded in half and then make him a different spirals and shapes.

HUBS FROM INSECT WINGS
Glue the wing to the tape and on top of him symmetrical wing, but upside down. Next stick a couple in a row asymmetrically. When you have the Cord at least two feet, fold in half and twist of the helix.

HUBS FROM CONES OF PINE AND SPRUCE
Towards each other pairs of cones in a row hang garlands or spiral cones
ACTIVATION TREES AND BUSHES
Around a tree trunk at the bottom of the activating Spiral tie-Cords. Above the tie in the opposite twist.<

Артем север

Post by Артем север » Mon Mar 27, 2017 13:22

Сергей Ивлев wrote:I am interested in the dialogue with researchers, entrepreneurs contactees. All of my developments and news are on http://www.earthup.info Trump raised the aura with 30град to 360град through the Camera of Reich. Go experience business improvement and luck advanced entrepreneurs. But maybe it's worth Nadia Savchenko to help , at stake in Ukraine?
Give me aura. Possible?

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Sun Apr 09, 2017 0:22

Сергей Ивлев wrote:Trump raised the aura with 30град to 360град through the Camera of Reich.
And after yesterday not tormented by conscience? Can return it back? To help such people is not to respect Russia.

Биолокатор

Post by Биолокатор » Tue May 15, 2018 12:58

Prompt, how of a hexahedral prism with a thousand holes on top to make FULL generator of the biofield.

What additional Radioengineering scheme can be done? to crown 9 volts, it was possible to include the generator of the biofield...