HELP! Help to test the CAKE!

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Арт Мак
HELP! Help to test the CAKE!

Post by Арт Мак » Wed Sep 07, 2016 13:44

Removed
Last edited by Арт Мак on Sat Sep 10, 2016 19:26, edited 1 time in total.

к-13

Re: HELP! Help to test the CAKE!

Post by к-13 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 20:41

the Art of MakYou money or something, filled in my blank? The worst ingredient ever. You at least one positive emotion that occurs in small coins, to name a few?
Yes, and Orthodox services are different. So there is likely to be enough and did not have to - everything is already inside there...

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Thu Sep 08, 2016 23:50

removed
Last edited by Арт Мак on Sat Sep 10, 2016 19:26, edited 2 times in total.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:38

Арт Мак wrote:Thank you for your answer.Got another one in another thread - there is calm,on the contrary,they say,the damage shouldn't be from cake...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yes))) Especially if the quartz is fake and a bunch of stuff mindlessly in spinulosa epoxy filled... a Real hub of evil))) What's the harm? The dark Lord approves)))
About emotions from coins - they're new,shiny I. by the way,I evoke positive emotions.
Greed? Hungering for more? Obsession material?
But I used them not for emotions,but for the sake of metal, I had enough. But the service,Yes.Should not have to interfere in one pile. So,to bury the cake?
Better in the river throw - flowing water to make it irrelevant. Well, the enemy to some under the fence)))

Арт Мак

Post by Арт Мак » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:06

...At the expense of greed-hardly. Brand-new coins like purely aesthetic.
It is interesting that Orthodox service,broadcast on the cake,was a Canon at amchitka father Herman in Sergiev Posad. IMHO,the cake was supposed to ward off negativity. However,I agree that to predict the end result impossible,and could happen just the opposite.
There is no river nearby, but there is the sea - IMHO even better? That's only if the surf throws on the beach?
Any tips on filling?Was that the better a uniform material,only iron,for example...
Generally,the topic is clear,vast,and combed all the branches,there is no consensus,means of verification,in addition to psychic abilities - are not (with the exception of the proposed obscure homemade gourmet and expensive devices, as well as an indirect method of GDV).