Ring. Interaction. Bee.

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Пчела
Re: Activation of the Rings sound

Post by Пчела » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:45

Мицкле wrote:With the disk, however, can be difficult - it can be copy-protected. But it seems also somehow to be solved..
There is, therefore, not solved.

Solved only one way. Andrew will consider the purchase of shipping office cheat and give a price.

Possible to use only the original.

And here not to the price. Want to be useful to the world, don't bargain, pay!

Otherwise you are a regular huckster, to move in the world curve ersatz purity. As Chinese Slippers under the guise of the Adidas sneakers.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:48

Мицкле wrote:All is good, but expensive. In such cases, and helps merging under one interest.
In such cases, you need to sit behind the stove as a cricket.

A similar theme is left up to the geniuses. Because genius alone move it globally/serious/positive things.

And unification is a crowd of morons. Everyone has brains enough, but they have joined together and each seems to be that he has in the brain is increased.

As for my emotions. I'd rather splash out the emotions here than will show their abilities in another place. Because you know what to experiment on the world, by using and tested devices and technologies is impossible.

And given the fact that the technology is proven, the use is not a proven criminal!

And any offence it may be provable and punishable.

Activation products frequencies at random, and it can be tens of kilometers, can give positive results and very negative.

Want to experiment - go to the tundra or the desert.

Why do hostages of tens or even hundreds of thousands of Muscovites? Turn on the brain!

I repeat. In Sliema there are products. There is frequency. All been tested for decades.

However, who am I? Okay, Wake up, Humpty, and Andrew, look at their reaction.

Пчела

Re: Harmonizer. Cleaning up the environment

Post by Пчела » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:33

Шалтай Балтай wrote:Quote:
The coil functions as an energy cleaner
cleaners – they suck darkness, resistance and pain through the South end, transmutive it
and release it into the light of the Northern part. Negative energy and darkness,
is converted to positive energy, or light at the “Bloch wall” (Bloch Wall).
From slim clearly States that the coil runs up and down. The type of piston, not cleaner.

Again, not docked.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:42

Пчела wrote:From slim clearly States that the coil runs up and down. The type of piston, not vacuum
In humans, the ascending and descending flow of energy moving through different channels. Therefore, the similarity with the piston purely external. In fact, everything is more subtle.

Then the more you have to be careful.

There is a saying: "History repeats itself. The second time as farce".

In relation to products slim.

Through the slim Higher Power gave knowledge. He was a Conductor. All the other imitators. Us that a Higher Power wanted to give, they gave. The rest of the gag from the other forces.

In this I will not be persuaded. I judge methodology.

Slim checked and rechecked over the years. Some who, out of the blue, from far away.

In the first case, the highest responsibility.

In the second case, the complete irresponsibility.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:58

Шалтай Балтай wrote:coil Functions as an energy cleaner
cleaners – they suck darkness, resistance and pain through the South end, transmutive it
and release it into the light of the Northern part. Negative energy and darkness,
is converted to positive energy, or light at the “Bloch wall”
In fact, in human nature cleans the DOWNSIDE, the TOP-DOWN FLOW. We die because this channel is clogged. It is argued that the flow of bottom-up, cleanses the energy of a person.

And it's either against nature

Either from a misunderstanding

Either consciously, but against nature.

About the direction of the movement of energy, cleansing of the person, it is better to ask in Passing. He will give a qualitative response.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:58

Пчела wrote:just Try to ban me now. Let the Genie out of the bottle.
who gave You the right to threaten me?
I ask the moderators to ban Bee.
Reason: Flood, Threats, Tallerova

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Re: The Ring. Interaction. Bee.

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:08

Bee
I understand you have a rate for the characters? or all the same for posts? (th-as well as a stencil)
The stuff which You are not ashamed to pass the buck I'm going to get either into flame, or here. However, I can not promise that will not delete.
good luck

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Aug 03, 2016 13:35

Beenotwithstanding my sympathy for you, I will limit you the opportunity to write for 1 day. Everyone can Express their point of view, it is in your posts fully disclosed, no need to overcrowd the topic with many posts. And let's stay within the framework of goodwill.

Миллионер

Post by Миллионер » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:49

чернокнижник wrote:sacred Frequency measurements can be converted to audible frequency range by simple division on a calculator, but it is extremely doubtful event, I think. The logic is simple - divide into 2 - get the same tone but one octave lower.
чернокнижник wrote: Another option is to not divide by 2, and one of the mathematical constants, you will also receive a number of frequencies... you Can try to divide the numeric expression "gold" or "silver" sections of the number PI..
чернокнижник wrote:There is another consideration. I remember a "voice" advised to shout in the ring? Maybe that's it? The voice of each individual, and therefore carries all the necessary information about the screaming
Actually it's more like the preparations for a terrorist act in the city.

To gather so many morons absolutely not thinking about possible negative consequences. And this despite the fact that reinventing the wheel is absolutely not necessary. Safe drive for the activation is. It is only to buy.

But there are people justifying their expensive quest for a random drive.

Yes, you have a madhouse here, citizens. I guess it's time to call in the FSB. It looks like this is the only medical facility that is able to reassure such home-grown sages.

You just played in mages, wizards, saviors of humanity, cleansers of the world.

The search frequency activation barbaric ways, at random, should be terminated. It is dangerous for others.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:15

Andrey Kabanov
Propose to extend the BAN + Millionaire - there, it is the same.
Миллионер wrote:I Guess it's time to call in the FSB
I'm all in favour of Your initiative, dear Bee, or how You got there
For my part, I would like to recommend You immediately contact and in a psychiatric clinic. Split/treene and more individuals aggravated manic obsessions is their profile. They will cure You! Injections! :lol:

uspehov!

PS
really sorry for the guy..... alas....

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Aug 04, 2016 15:02

Пчела wrote:Simple logic. Everything is checked and tested. Take and use.But if Brian was a fucking CIA? Haha? Bee you moron?
Afraid of running into....But on the one hand it is right that I warn you-you care about "near and far" ,but on the other hand , are you sure those measurements is correct? That this is not CIA machinations?)))) And that it was necessary so to do because.....what they want at that time to "reflash" the people under those frequencies? At the time it...so it was necessary for Western man? There can be a lot of speculation to lead and none of the faithful will not be, as the reasons for those Measurements and exactly the frequency needed for the use of man....no one laboratory confirmed and none of these laboratory-confirmed experiments and patents based on them is not provided to the public. Hence believe and trust or simply hammered on all.
In the old days "brehat" the corporal and spiritual power over people , having that land on elephants....and that flat... And why did they have it? And who knows them. And then you Bruno, Galeleo and others to keep quiet about that:"it is Round and what was going on". And as it turned out, Yes, and round and spinning. But then people life, for such info this to the world ,deprived. Who knows what it is now for our time right? Who measured our frequency, who's to say which is the frequency for each brow now is the one and not the other, is useful? And can each do it our own, so everyone at his level is not zavisimo on what frequencies predominate offered in the atmosphere and the land and actually for today and all for now))) :? Hence someone can accurately say that slim or someone ..not the same limited information...that is not to let develop a person??? Well, if dancing on the conspiracy theories on development, ie the deceleration of this development????
And so clearly, I'm sorry Sasha, but I asked for naliz , then your story, you know my attitude to you and nothing personal , as you to Alexander and to you .....because there appeared this trend ... as soon As someone not part of allowing someone...so you're right to the law!!! And to the right thing and dozvolennogo someone , something. But who and what you are allowed to use and what parameters you are guided by the author's descriptions. But who can guarantee what all of this is 100% true and proven-the type of Mines is not!!))))
It is clear that your civic duty to warn all and the human right is reasonable and for the past-a servant of the law , however , it in the blood already))) I agree with you on some ...but not all.
And if those Bruno and Galilei and Tsiolkovsky and others would not climb beyond what is permitted them by someone...and then , we would and did not fly into space and the machines went and walked the earth and would look for the end of the earth and tried to look what's down there. And not all would be tried and only fearless, because cowardly and observe strictly all laws necessary and invented, and that is enough, that SAID-do NOT GET-KILL!!!))) I exaggerate of course. The rest can be in the LAN? There is the idea for you personally , can you look at it from the other side for himself after all? Here me when I say and write-look at ourselves from this point supports the view....And, you know, interesting movie turns out. We do not always see or want to see the other not usual side. And it traces your role-function as the guardian of the law on Fizicheskie processes in the world and as social.the guardian at the last job , but... there are those who can fill and with the help of the guardians ...to direct their orders without thinking? Church over, like as initially observed the law, and now dancing with tambourines and activate not only the rings but whole units, teleporters and graphs mental body..and what? And here dances with tambourines and and in the main none the temple. Yeah , didn't you know? And here you have them don't want to ask, what is it they are doing ALL around???!!!!
Пчела wrote:Mickle wrote(a):how many of this original drive frequency is + shipping?How much is the health of others of homebrew activator inhabitants? Smotrika you how clever we are? We are here to save money, for yourself that something. It seems that the bench time to cover.
Пчела wrote:If I was crying Kashchenko, then there it is in the light of this narrow spectrum, crying inside the prison of the FSB.
HOLY INQUIRY!!! :wink: returns to face ....there could be...specifically , but you're not alone . Observers there and proofreaders there are paladins and inquisitors and will not go away from here nothing from earth, but as it is now call names , is another matter and who "splashed "on it , it is the fifth. But we need , as a social.the action against the other.
Sash, do not swear on me strongly, but hold off on razbiratelstva all the bones. And look at the "Other" whose eyes and ears what's happening to you and those who you wrote it.
Many here understand me, maybe others, many want to try because everyone is his own experimenter and each man for his answer and as Mtron said :"Each hung by your tail" )))))) privelikim With respect for their opinion to you . Chesney chesney)))))) But boiiiiiiii sometimes not the topic)))<

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Aug 05, 2016 20:13

Евген412 wrote:Sound with the video seemed harsh, I like this head much.
Harsh? And let ring out to every resident at a distance of 15 km between you and your companion. And maybe more.

Maybe they soft? What are you a sheep are you?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Aug 05, 2016 20:34

ФилиНН wrote: then... will the massive working out of karma, not the butt of the hand
When you grow up, gentlemen? The bird flew the Blackbird and half of Moscow came off karma?

Kindergarten Daisy!

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Aug 05, 2016 21:15

Евген412 wrote:Conducted the experiment. Two harmonizer 144 ( one slim, the other on Brian's Humpty( with caduceus) scheme) strapped on the ear from the headphones. Filed sound Switched on and off sound. My friend on the other end of the city (as the crow flies 15.5 miles) frames, measured power flux ring 144. So, when I made a sound he recorded a capacity increase of 20 percent. There is, however, a caveat - ring and one of harmonizers from a single piece of wire. Sometime I'll try to wire was different, not the same roll.
The sound from the video seemed harsh, I like this head much. Tried to apply the same scheme is http://www.mindmachine.ru/somvi/relax.htm at night, the effect is like waking up very refreshed.
Headphones used the in-ear inserts, duct-taped tightly to the ring.
Dr. Mengele is resting. The responsibility for these experiments on the contractor, plus two partner. Humpty and Kabankov. However, Humpty the same performer. Loads of Muscovites African drums.

And isn't that the point? Can Muscovites deserve it? At least those who rotates in this forum, read the lines about these diabolical experiments and silent? Their children deserve, that they would be experimenting with resonant frequencies in the form of African drums. Their parents, brothers, sisters, friends, relatives and?

Humpty, I do not plug your mouth with scissors don't wave.

I personally, you just lost respect. You're just eggheads and those who created the sarin bombs of enormous power, etc. Experiment, science, and the people are lab rats.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Aug 05, 2016 21:18

Yes... Shiroshita in Detski... With humor(-provokante) all :)

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Aug 05, 2016 21:40

ФилиНН wrote:Yes... Shiroshita in Detski... With humor(-provokante) all :)
I have a sense of humor all right. And vzveshennogo if you need too. And so go on/break a way/situation, if you think it necessary, very nice!

Experience, you know, that other thing!

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Aug 05, 2016 22:04

Here is the summary of drive slim to activate the products.

slim Spurling environmental clearing CD environment

Slim Spurling environmental Dredging CD clean energy and charges of plants and animals. This disk consists of multiple rotating frequency, which is clearly many levels of energy in the room. It is not intended for listening!

Buy the disk and activate your miracle machine. It is guaranteed to save the world from problems associated with your stupidity.

What that my idea, it is difficult to understand? I've been talking about it.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Aug 05, 2016 22:21

Шалтай Балтай wrote:I'm now under active kadetiem slept 4 hours, then another 40 mins already deactivate and until such regulations
but every day to sleep with active kadetiem I just will not and do not recommend! Rest is also necessary. Workout without rest is for wear.
Yes, that's for sure! You know, the neighbors behind the wall, as well as in the neighboring blocks, they, too, agree with you.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Aug 05, 2016 23:08

You... this... down on the keyboard clacy, as it is unknown in what
Пчела wrote:from the set rotating frequency, which is clearly many levels of energy in the room.
do this when you get.
've already determined that even a "bung" from the player activate... and info-noise of the tele.. and the trams outside the window... uzhos! :shock:

ЮрС

Post by ЮрС » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:06

Пчела wrote: Buy the disk and activate your miracle machine. It is guaranteed to save the world from problems associated with your stupidity.

What that my idea, it is difficult to understand? I've been talking about it.
And maybe even forget about activation? Do not use activated products, experiment on yourself, help yourself, improve your life, get rid of his problems... How much can you step on a rake called "I gotta save the world", the more often they come, the lower gets the shaft,as if something hurt badly. I think guys understand me. :)

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sat Aug 13, 2016 0:34

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:what is put on the table , between the rings in the ring-free space and akovec with the output is not in the intersection of the rings, it turns out some hard turbulence energy. Angle is also not toroidal....and as it is a catch all nipopadya.. In General we have seen and so and so , it turns harmonizer need to do as slim did, and preferably with stand .
That is, we have broken down and rasklapanje the product, plus the activation curve of this miracle African drums, plus thousands of happy Muscovites, participants of this ingenious experiment.

Bravo!

And again. Next time you ban Bante permanently, and not for a few days. I'm after the next ban will not be back here. But their alleged subversive activities will continue. To me this community is blind/stupid/dumb are pretty fed up. Already another online resource on hold.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:09

In harmonizer slightly unburdened. It was very positive and only in this thread. If you still are certainly not banned.

Ring great product! The more of them will be in the house, the better. But, again, let me remind you. Like other devices, they are the means. Means help. There is a process that is akin to a washout. Washed/transformirovalsya dirty energy. We will stay more clean and as a consequence of this process, more free.

What's next?

Here roams the world a cleaner and lighter, more free individual. But this world around us, is called society. While society and its laws.

Not if your goal is spiritual development, then there's nothing to argue. But if your goal is improving your financial well-being? But this improvement in material well-being only occurs in a competitive environment.

What gives the cleansing rings. You start to hear better and continue to see.

But are you ready to proceed? After all, the ring of these qualities, unfortunately, is not added.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:38

Пчела wrote:But are you ready to proceed? After all, the ring of these qualities, unfortunately, is not added.
Here I do not urodstvo, not being sarcastic and not bossy.

Each of us, I emphasize, each of us came here as a result of some searches. Knowledge, development, techniques, methods, and so on. If you are purchasing one brand, over time, acquire another, it does not mean that the first does not work. Following you acquire in order to be stronger. And another. And so on.

Thus, we as athletes just pumped his muscles. Using the products of Sliema, we make a qualitative leap in this training process. And now comes the time to participate in the competition.

And this is a completely different mental aspirations. It is time to begin to rebuild your brain to think and look for the path of self realization themselves in society. To identify and discard options, to restore the old, potentially useful connections, and discard the existing bespontovye to search and filter the possible ways of realization in the material world. With your new abilities. To create a new way of thinking and reject the old, which, as sticky web, tied hand and foot, depriving possibilities of maneuver and effective action.

AHEAD IS A HUGE VOLUME OF WORK IS NOT COMMENSURATE WITH THE PREVIOUS VOLUMES!

Only the realization of increased capacity internally, gives the meaning of the previous searches.

And it is time to start. To make new plans, take notes, draw, call, move, and so on.

Rings and K-Wacky do their thing, and you his.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:07

The effective time, to the influence of the rings on our body is the night.
But it is necessary at this time, to be adapted to receive a cleansing of energy.

You need to be as relaxed. In fact, this is meditation. The fact that almost every one of us, in varying degrees, scored energopromis, stagnant energomaterialy and so on. Ring is not a drill and not a drill. The energy of the rings will certainly do the trick, but much less effective in view of the stiffness of the muscles. Therefore, the need to go under the influence of the rings and relax as much as possible. And it should be done regularly/consistently, day in and day out. Or rather from night to night.

The fact that there is such a thing as muscle memory. This is known to all. But the fact that the maintenance of muscle at the same level, carries our Subconscious knows almost no one.

And it is very hard to convince your Subconscious mind to change the direction of effort with retaining stiffness, the unclamping and relaxation.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sat Aug 13, 2016 16:49

Aku-VAK 144, size 3.5, wire 4 mm.

I have not worked with this device. Immediately of course the words of gratitude to those who invented and those who brought the topic here and gave the opportunity to both use and own.

Like today I rode.

1. Lay on his back, and the product of the South, leading the party sent to the center of the foot where it takes input energocell. Very powerful work on the absorption. Very! If the ring, as if you pounded on the suit, here is the absorption of you from the inside. My preliminary assumption. Our lower chakra Muladhara. She interacts with the Subtle Field around and with his own etheric body? Directly, or through the energy channels of the feet? Will do some more and will experiment further.