Ring. Interaction. Bee.

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Иван Славов
Re: The Ring. Interaction. Bee.

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Jul 10, 2016 19:41

Bee womanese above the logo. energotel. While the reviews of your friends who use/used these products, I met some, well... even attempts to show how this energetic body interacts with these products /watched, of course, a picture of Humpty on the human aura and energy zabolevaniy/. While reading the ultimate results - who won, who started to gain more profit, etc.
But this is consequences, and about the processes - :? . I hope it is clear what I mean at least personally I would be interested in looking at you /and the other forum/ interaction between the physical body and other /not only energotel/ body "simovska" aspect, and not the mass consumption of pictures from the Internet. And it seems that these rings affect nizkochastotnoi aspects energotel /apercu/.
p.s. Here I could advise some of the experiments of interaction about entering the big ring, I do not remember what it's called - to work out studiocom/, but since I'm not sure "back" of called-ispolzovanii-directed energies of sugioka and "back" at the ring Sliema will mutually reinforce each other in fact can be very dangerous to combine them, yet no one checked, as far as I know/ and not undertaking any steps to do so.
p.p.s. I completely understand that most of my posts, many do not understand the way I want it and some like you to meet "on a bayonet". It is not my goal, but /at least not yet/ don't think that's my problem, so if there is no interest to deal with aspects of energotel - please, just pass on. Thank you for understanding.
p.p.p.s. agree that energotel there is only a "conduit" between the mental body /or mind, if you want/ and physical body. In my opinion exercise Guide Andrei Patrushev /remember: "...in a spiral and into the heart... of the spiral to the centre..."/ s ring Sliema on yourself is very productive.

ММ

Post by ММ » Sun Jul 10, 2016 23:30

Пчела wrote:Changed the name of the branch. With testing on the interaction. I have nothing to test and convince yourself. I'm happy to use fully working product. Their potential is only beginning to emerge.

By the way, a lot depends on vzaimootnoshyeniya and exposure time. And also, the quality of rings and their sizes.

Ideally have a set of at least size two. 144 placed in the bedroom under the ceiling, parallel to the floor, this is the second in size, but 177 suspended from the ceiling in the room where the TV and forget about them for a few months. The results are not predictable, but useful.

Those who are able to do the rings myself. Increase the size of the rings used at least two.
How to mount the rings on the ceiling? Give a photo. :) And just hang on the wall impossible? What is the difference?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon Jul 11, 2016 0:27

I'm in this thread will answer a few questions and then moved to the branch reviews of Humpty. I just shared my experience, but that wasn't going to put yourself expert or an expert on this subject. Special here Humpty and will be better all questions to him.

Passport. I explained that was done on a whim. The thought came, put the passport and ring, laid down and began to listen to myself. Went back a burst of Energy. The head was powerfully inflate. This effect continues until now. It quite possibly is the effect of the rings in the distance. Any. Convenient. Can rings not be worn.

MM. Method of suspension to the ceiling either. To the ceiling, because it formed a permanent pillar of pure Energy, which is gradually expanding.

Section of the rings, the only one on the forum, which basically corresponds to the idea of the author. I created a branch, this is the same topic of feedback about the rings. But it makes no sense to have two branches of the reviews. So with all the issues moved to the thread of feedback created by the author section.

АндрейКо

Re: The Ring. Testing. Bee.

Post by АндрейКо » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:41

Пчела wrote:
Арнольд wrote:it will be Interesting to charge ring technology 3.0 N BJ..
It will be interesting brains to put in place. Ring can not be charged. Charging is something stuck to the subject. To the rings to stick, nothing is possible. Don't get me wrong, I deliberately sharply so to answer, what would the answer be remembered, You do not lose your time in vain. I it very seriously.
If the rings can not be charged, why, then, when twisting the wire it is necessary to observe the purity of thought...

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:04

АндрейКо wrote:If the ring can not be charged, why, then, when twisting the wire it is necessary to observe the purity of thought...
I meant the usual charge. The type of charge BJ or technology animation objects. Something like that. After my answer was a response to the idea of charging rings of the BZ program is 3.0. This involves the application of a ring of some parameters of the programs. And that's why I suggested that the rings can not be charged.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:09

But Humpty corrected me.
Шалтай Балтай wrote:I agree, BUT
there is one feature which I think fishko called vibro-speaker
if twist braids put armonizarse tone, then the idea of the crystal lattice must be formed in accordance with this tone, as if detecting a standing wave, about the same on what you can do to orgonite at the time of crystallization thereof, to set the tone.
Interesting topic, not yet disclosed
I this way even thought. Charging the ring that way. But I thought about some similar idea while using the RING!

The idea of Humpty just gorgeous. But she needs to settle down in the mind , invent and then implement the idea in practice. But this is really cool.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:15

Русалка wrote:Bee, so what gives? Please share your experience. What kind of passport can be harmful?
Stamp from the Registrar's office? The residence permit? Date and place of birth?
Most likely, I'm wrong. This is what happens when the issue is not a very Mature thought. We are talking about constant exposure of the rings without wearing them myself, which is very convenient. By the way, without losing energy level.

As for the cleaning of the passport holder on any levels.

And all of a sudden?

Love experiments. The best record book in these experiments the time!

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Tue Jul 12, 2016 14:58

I came up with and do some practice with the rings. The deadline to three weeks. Started a couple days ago. Then those who do this practice, you'll get a powerful programmer myself. Of course one installation. The positive of course. Moreover, you will then spend every day for five seconds, and associates during the day will see/feel/realize you look the way you want yourself to have or to be.

You need to have.
Ring measurement 0,5 144 MHz;
The ring 177 measurement of 0.5 MHz;
Ring measurement is 0.5. 188 MHz.
A new, full bottle of toilet water. The choice of toilet water, take very seriously. Her scent have to like you. It would be nice, what would this smell like someone from the environment.

Approximately somewhere in the region of 1 Aug I this practice will lay out here.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:59

Пчела wrote:the Next participant of the experiment. A friend works at a kiosk Rospechat seller. The term rings in use today, three weeks.

A week ago, came asked intermediate results. Sitting laughing. Says today in the morning I sweep around the kiosk and thoughts become interesting. Stopped hurting the tailbone slightly better implementation, the authorities stopped to scold, buyers have become more friendly, talkative and not in a hurry to leave with the purchase. For some reason I decided that this is the work of the rings. Asked how uses. Lying on the chair, she sit on them. Stay overnight on a chair in the kiosk home was not impressed.
Result. Took the rings back. Once there was a question about that free use is over, and either she can buy it, you either need to bring back the lady became sad. Now her point of view looks like. Like the use is, and maybe it's not from the rings. Anyway, who knows? Reluctantly returned the ring. Another minute chatted and parted.

I've already mentioned the terrible animal that killed a lot of people by the name of Toad.

Here is the option. Clearly understand the use of the products, not really wanted to return, but the Toad is stronger.

In General, says a great teacher Humpty: "everyone has their own Karma!"

Well, I continue my experiments. How many all interesting can be detected working with rings!

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:11

Пчела wrote:says the great teacher Humpty
With all due respect to Humpty, it's overkill.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:36

Логик wrote:With all due respect to Humpty, it's overkill
With all due respect to Logic, with a sense of humor in recent times comrade arrears!

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:42

нечто wrote:Or is a ring on it work?
Me!
нечто wrote:Humpty, you worthless shill.
He is a techie and project Manager. And PR here. Moreover, a great PR man.

Unlike something strange, something invisible, something sterile, something lame, something dull and most importantly, something undefined.

Логик

Post by Логик » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:45

Пчела wrote:With all due respect to Logic, with a sense of humor in recent times comrade arrears!
now that's funny, just the standard of humor!

And at what lately? How long do you spend watching?
Пчела wrote:And PR here. Moreover, a great PR man.
:lol:

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:20

Логик wrote:And what last time?
As soon as I read the above written post!

And on the other side. Humpty was not 4 years on the forum. Once it tsiroudis and immediately disappeared. There was a rumor that he went to explore the Dolmens, but there was the rumor that he came back from there.

Finally he announce and dragged to the forum cool theme with rings and other useful things.

You need to take into account that Humpty fellow meticulous and scrupulous that over the years he probably studied a lot, tried it and chose the best.

With a great teacher I have deliberately properbritish, but in any case, the feeling of gratitude, users must be present. Or just respect.

This is our easy pick is meaningless and I certainly don't believe that is aimed at belittling, or merit, or abilities of the person.

So, stretching. Humpty, please don't use scissors. Even in the journal "Science and life" was the humor section. Why, and under rings, slightly mentally not to move?

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:34

Пчела wrote: rings to stick, nothing is possible.
Dear Bee. Ring linkouts with the manufacturer, the purchaser, the temporary user? C brow directed towards the wish to correct? HAPPY linkouts, it's understandable... You took the ring kickers, keep them near you, she did not feel the trail as the rest?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:56

Артфан wrote:
Пчела wrote: rings to stick, nothing is possible.
Dear Bee. Ring linkouts with the manufacturer, the purchaser, the temporary user? C brow directed towards the wish to correct? HAPPY linkouts, it's understandable... You took the ring kickers, keep them near you, she did not feel the trail as the rest?
Rings do not form a constant connection with the user. Rings direct the flow of Energy. Any residue of the interaction of the rings with someone there. It's like a fan. Worked there, moved to another location. Who will worry he is here the air from another space?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 15, 2016 14:31

Артфан wrote: HAPPY linkouts, it's understandable..
Happy linkouts only during operation of the ito on that /which , who/that being exposed. Nothing prevents to use them to another, transferred, or shared with family members.
About the Rings of slim thinking the exact same thing))) they take nothing on myself , well, if only as the trace of who in hands held it, purely as a memory , that is, everything in this world and possibly other...
Elementary in the salt under running water, in the Sun or over the fire a bit...and all things that :?

Артфан

Post by Артфан » Fri Jul 15, 2016 17:58

Lily, thanks for the valuable additions.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sat Jul 23, 2016 21:01

Пчела wrote:because it forms a continuous column of pure Energy, which is gradually expanding.
Here I have the country suffered a rare visitor, a niece. Its almost school years made assistant one gentleman, speaking with all sorts of psychological energy and other magic tricks on stage. For the abilities. Since then, it seems, is not sitting idly by. See these posts from afar. Made 2 said that he sees six meters as straight, and then gradually expanded-scattered. Confused only what color the "sacred" pillar of the rings of different sizes sees as different. Maybe affected by my inaccuracy of manufacture in fractions of a millimeter ...
So, to the word.
Bee wanted to ask. You forgot, perhaps, to try "Hoopit" outside "lost" or "sacred" measure your stabilizer? :)
How are the results? Inspire?

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sat Jul 23, 2016 23:02

ФилиНН wrote:Bee, I wanted to ask. You forgot, perhaps, to try to "marry" outside "lost" or "sacred" measure your stabilizer?
How are the results? Inspire?
Owl, you're smart! And your question is a trick question. Answer. Stabilizer Hoop to marry, I did not. How is it? The God of gods, and missile missiles?

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sat Jul 23, 2016 23:23

So what's the catch!
A simple provocation :)
You talked about some experiments, which do not want to report. Thought stab.(wishlist-polakami) is placed in the environment conducive to their implementation (the"lost" Hoop) you have already :)
I just felt so-so, and disabled the social.life when obtaining this conclusion is difficult :oops:

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sat Jul 23, 2016 23:36

Experiment with the rings and toilet water will report in the end of the month.

The stabilizer is not placed under the ring for a simple reason. The rings work with living beings. On items do not work. But the environment clean.
ФилиНН wrote:Simple provocation
Well, Yes! I mentioned that I have a Stabilizer.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sat Jul 23, 2016 23:41

Пчела wrote: the Rings work with living beings
But jarecki fact, related with notebook with polakami "living creature" in the area of the Ring be.
Пчела wrote:I'm not mentioned anywhere
I though "moves and not recording", but remember :)

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sat Jul 23, 2016 23:50

ФилиНН wrote:But jarecki something related to the notebook with polakami "living creature" in the area of the Ring be.
And notebook and stabik, birds of a feather. Which lies in one place - in our head. Here it is and you need to pollinate rings.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Sun Jul 24, 2016 0:03

By and large - without a market.
Even though Rings can be considered as an Additional and unnecessary prisposoba.
I did not tell everything about his niece. I was initially pulled over her head three-in-one wrap size 1. The response was wild - abruptly dropped and began the rest of the post and the results of the impact with his head shake. Her credo is no external crutches, everything to do with their brains-handles.