Ring. Interaction. Bee.

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р
Re: The Ring. Interaction. Bee.

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jun 08, 2018 19:16

Код wrote:it Turns out that the lower edge of the Harmonizer pulls/cleans the space from the lower edge of itself, its Foundation, not shutiva that below. And I thought that Harmonizer captures all space, regardless of its location.
IMHO . I think if it is like yours or like yours, when the rings are horizontal. I wrote that ring like a trumpet. the direction of her energy goes into both sides of the ring , as it is not put vertically or horizontally. And then imagine the picture. Your all ring horizontally so? so see the direction of energy from them, it turns out that each ring directs the flow to another and back and forth. And there is already a thread and it turns to the right and to the left , reverse the vortex. seed-kuvak his direction. But you still have the lower trim for kuvake, and harmonizer in General, no horizontal end of at the office all harmonizer. This dual parallel thread with a different spin. Don't you think? And those kalayder double with two contra flows.
Now Humpty , there are rings in different directions , flows also , and there is horizontal banding , frame for all the threads, kuvak it sews on the measure and these are also one of the options. which works everywhere and on the floor and on ie on the ceiling. )))but he has no common framing of the entire harmonizer in General, and the flows are sent to the ring.

Код

Post by Код » Sat Jun 09, 2018 13:02

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:of harmonizer in General, no horizontal end of at the office all harmonizer.
No.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote: Such a dual parallel thread with a different spin.
No, not double back. All right.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:AND those kalayder double with two contra flows.
Yes, but the lower edge of the stand sucked inside springs-CA-Vaca, everything in it is twisted to the right and goes up. That is, I have to exit right back. Sucked inside as this a single, tselnosbornye product.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:kuvak it sews on the measure
If stitches, very little of it. Due to what he will be able to create to draw? This set is not connected products. Who do not have a common vibration.
ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:which works everywhere and on the floor and on ie on the ceiling. )))but he has no common framing of the entire harmonizer in General, and the flows are sent to the ring.
Well, maybe as it works. But how, in what direction and what comes out is a mystery, not understood and not logically explainable.

Код

Post by Код » Sat Jun 09, 2018 13:07

Код wrote:Well, probably as it works. But how, in what direction and what comes out is a mystery, not understood and not logically explainable.
I honestly now don't even try to understand what this product. Why me?

My Harmonizer very satisfied. I honestly only recently started experimenting with it and find it all the more advantages. Sorry, two years, he was just standing on the shelf. And it was possible before to start to accelerate.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jun 09, 2018 13:49

Код wrote:LILIYA-R wrote(a):
kuvak it sews on the measure

If stitches, very little of it. Due to what he will be able to create to draw? This set is not connected products. Who do not have a common vibration.
do not say so)) I will explain, when the rings of one of the measurements , mainly 144 , it kuvak gives his ...despite what he measurements. Why I wrote stitches)),

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sat Jun 09, 2018 17:18

About Snina))) Not mine , but in a piggy Bank)))the World is a huge hologram. Each point has the information about the world in General. The Foundation of the world - Consciousness, the bearer of which is the spin-torsion fields. Words and thoughts - torsion bars, creating the phenomena of the world. The idea is born and immediately the whole world knows. People projected onto the Universe, the proportions are not comparable with the magnitude of his physical body. A terrible responsibility lies with the understanding of this person. Objectively, we came to the conclusion that the World is based on Consciousness as a single of the world's beginning. Today, in light of recent discoveries, the existence of the world as universal Consciousness, manifesting itself in different ways - scientific reality. The field of Consciousness gives rise to everything, and our consciousness is part of him.

A.V. Moscow (Doctor of physico-mathematical Sciences)

Код

Post by Код » Sat Jun 09, 2018 17:58

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Код wrote:LILIYA-R wrote(a):
kuvak it sews on the measure

do not say so)) I will explain, when the rings of one of the measurements , mainly 144 , it kuvak gives his ...despite what he measurements. Why I wrote stitches)),
In my Harmonizer and ring and the ACU-VAC 144, but the size is different. Rings 1.0 and CRA-Wack in my opinion a 3.5.

Код

Post by Код » Sat Jun 09, 2018 18:02

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:ABOUT Snina))) Not mine , but in a piggy Bank)))the World is a huge hologram. Each point has the information about the world in General. The Foundation of the world - Consciousness, the bearer of which is the spin-torsion fields. Words and thoughts - torsion bars, creating the phenomena of the world. The idea is born and immediately the whole world knows. People projected onto the Universe, the proportions are not comparable with the magnitude of his physical body. A terrible responsibility lies with the understanding of this person. Objectively, we came to the conclusion that the World is based on Consciousness as a single of the world's beginning. Today, in light of recent discoveries, the existence of the world as universal Consciousness, manifesting itself in different ways - scientific reality. The field of Consciousness gives rise to everything, and our consciousness is part of him.

A.V. Moscow (Doctor of physico-mathematical Sciences)
All is well and everything is fine! I can do that too! But I won't. Because, you have to try very hard to convey to people the difference between left and right Torsion Fields. And that Right Field is the natural, and the left bears a negative and harmful sows of space and geopathic zones.

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:50

The experiments continue.
I have already reported on other pages that communicate with the Creator of Tensiometers, Victor T. by Sitovym.

In this case, I over time, more and more clearly understand the difference between Right and Left Torsion fields.

Insert here the string of letters skatova.

"According to, not only my opinion, right rotation is somehow the backbone, and the left be randomized, or the backbone, but for some other structures, for us negative".

I used to manufacture rings adhered to the idea that a powerful, strong and at high speed the momentum of the rotation of the drill in the manufacture of lay heats up the copper wire, changing crystal lattice, wire remembers the direction of rotation and then welded the ring generates Right Torsion Field. Victor T. confirmed that this is true.

Believe that You are right about the springs Sliema, and along with Svinov bundle conductors. The latter can occur not only right-left direction (form factor), but also factor external rotation drills in the manufacture of
Everything seems to be fine. Harmonizer right. But the ring he made the previous method. Factor rotation drills.

Thought about it and decided. Time to completely, one hundred percent go to the use of the form factor!

And here is my first experience. In haste.

Clear separation of the wires during welding.

The first sensation.

Instant for a few seconds filling energy.
Picked up the welder last night. I decided to experiment. Put the ring on the bed, lay on top, covered it with his pelvis. Gently so energy, like a cloud wrapped and in a few minutes where it has gone/failed. As the soldier lay face up, and woke up without changing posture.

In General, we will see what will happen next. But anyway, you need to make the ring larger sizes.<

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:35

In the near future, that's my main theme. I will write short posts. Twice now I have written flies, indicating that the resistance of the environment.

Talking about the difference between the Right and Left Torsion Fields. And where exactly and what defines left or right and so on. Write for those who are able to understand. To the rest I do not.

Right Torsion Field, right back on Earth are life-giving broth to Life!

Left Torsion Fields are harmful.

"Numerous experiments have allowed to establish that psychics realize their abilities through torsion fields".

"scientific Studies have shown that the right torsion fields affect the person positively, if not higher than a certain threshold. The action of the left torsion fields is positive only in homeopathic doses. But if their intensity is comparable with the background intensity of a person, they are extremely bad"
https://esoterics.wikireading.ru/71281

It's time to think about the nature of Torsion Fields, their impact on humans, with the aim of applying this knowledge to improve your life!

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:40

Код wrote:"scientific Studies have shown that the right torsion fields affect the person positively, if not higher than a certain threshold.
The sensitivity threshold, which maybe harmful effects. Actually, it's different, down to his absence. All people are different and is determined by the sensitivity of each individual.

But in the constant training, possibilities expanded. Only!

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:48

On the right and left directions of rotation. How to determine.

It's very simple.

Stand right, turn your head to the right, stretch right arm forward. The direction in which specifies the right hand is the direction of the right rotation.

I turn my head to the left, stretch left arm forward and show the direction of left rotation.

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:05

Код wrote:scientific Studies have shown that the right torsion fields affect the person positively
It's research scientists. And we are now just on your toes for yourself to find out. Finally, what would be more to this return.

The globe on which we live, around its axis, rotates to the right.

Counterclockwise! Ask yourself the question? Why is it so? And why the question formulated this way?

It would be correct to formulate the question thus: "WHY do clocks ROTATE the HANDS of the clock AGAINST the NATURAL ROTATION of the EARTH?"

But it is not articulate and most importantly, do not explain. That's how we zaprashivat brains!

So, if you live in a Right Torsion Field - is to live in accordance and in harmony with the natural processes! All simply, really.

And to live in conditions of Left Torsion Fields to live in unnatural conditions. At best, stagnate. Try to go against the wind - what will you have? Why do many think living in the Left-hand Torsion Field is normal and comfortable?

[youtube][/youtube]

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:24

The rotation of the Earth around the Sun!

I have repeatedly brought to the forum this video. Here again. The earth rotates towards the Sun in a spiral twisted to the right. In addition to the influence of right-hand rotation of the Earth on the person, have an additional impact from right-hand rotation of the Earth in space. Again, right-rotation, Right Torsion Field and right back. It is nature and it's all natural!

[youtube][/youtube]

So it may be enough to occupy the position of an ostrich with head in sand

raise your head and live a normal life? In accordance with the Laws of Nature?

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:37

Well, DNA finally!
The DNA helix rotates to the right person! RIGHT!!!

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%94%D0 ... 1%82%D0%B0

So why live in geopathogenic zones, including artificial and deliberately destroying ourselves, including through the destruction of DNA? Instead of having to live in a RIGHT TORSION FIELD? Then DNA is able to more actively and fully to unfold and realize its potential!

Solid masochists around?

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:27

I did not call, to flee, to seek, to be the generators of Right Torsion Fields, radiating right back.

But there is a simpler way. To begin to have and use these products.

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:43

He was involved in a couple of hours and kept the ring on the head like a crown. Now lying on the couch, writing a post on a smartphone.
Feeling.

Like brains huddled in a ball the size of almost all of the cranial box. This energomachine rides and bounces in the skull in all the sides. In General, energy in the brain pumped well. Need tonight to put under the pillow and look at the result.

Код

Post by Код » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:29

Код wrote:Need tonight to put under the pillow and look at the result.
Put, took a NAP. Nothing special, the night didn't happen. That's just the morning feel the head in full.

Let me explain what I mean. We live in ordinary life we do not remember that we have a body. Well, there is. Do stuff. Something starts to hurt - starting to remember about this section.

But now that it is happening. No, the head does not hurt. But the plenitude of energy - clearly. Let's see, what is it?

Код

Post by Код » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:08

Well!
Another Harmonizer.

Merc 188.
The ring size of 1.0, Aku Wak size of 6.0.

188 fully and completely on the right in the form. Before the rings were on the right side pulse/rotation drills. Now the twist was done only to stop, without further warming and changes in the crystal lattice. That is, for creating the Right Torsion Fields involved and the direction of rotation of the drill.

Decided in this instance to refuse the hanging beads.

First impressions.

Very soft, but smooth and powerful effects/fill with energy.

And the most important thing! Activation of the two lower Chakras. Before activated the lower Chakras by placing crystals. On the harmonizer and for yourself.

I want to say that the production of the Harmonizer would be hardly possible without the long practices with previous products. This is just another step in self-development.

Энди

Post by Энди » Mon Jul 02, 2018 22:24

Codethan solder the wires? Can't decide to take a torch or a soldering iron? And what measures the measurements (ruler, centimeter)? how it is technically performed (wire pulled, cut with side cutters, driven by a file or what?)?

Код

Post by Код » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:11

Энди wrote:Code than solder wires?
I have no idea. I don't solder. This Harmonizer a product of the collective. I purchase the cable, clear of insulation. Doing twists. Bend the strands in half. Cut need kolichestvo wire and give to manufacture springs with the diameters of the spring, the size of the tail and where the tail. Inside or out. Spring the other person turns on a special reducer.

Turner wears away the stand and beads.

Then the whole set of blanks give the welder. Again pass him on the nuances in the result, each subsequent Harmonizer is more perfect.

Wire and strands are cut with a hacksaw. Measure make tape measure.

After welding, the finished product is cleaned from scale, as in the welding process, the product heats up very much. The weight of the product is big, we have to warm him up completely.

Then paint. That's the whole process. Well, if mentioning that a welder krutil springs (which by the way under each spring produces a new CD, which he pulls this spring) and Turner are in different parts of the city and need to navigate between them, to deliver and collect.

Код

Post by Код » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:25

Generally when you make energy-devices, then the benefits for you personally are much greater.
And if still different, even more significant.
The theme of the fractals was discussed that above about level 85, the computer can no longer cope. But in my understanding, the fractal is made of a mechanistic way, using the program Corell, for example, an inferior piece fractal hand-made set in strength. Thus, the level of the fractal, it seems to me, can be anything.

Here's a fractal made by me. Level 277. Though I reduced the strength of the radiation at this about twenty times from the original. That is, the fractal 277 level, but reduced.

Here on the forum and seeing and feeling. Check! Harmonizer fractal. Whatever.

Код

Post by Код » Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:32

Oh, I forgot to warn you. The fractal used in any personal purposes is not necessary. It is useful for human energy. But at the 220 level, I have made to the fractal itself. For powering yourself with these energies. It is clear that if the fractal is present harmful to human energy, I would it is not entered.

I don't think my presence in the fractal will impact negatively on the viewing(I'm already on the forum well represented), but just in case, looked, making sure that the energy is there and forgotten.

Код

Post by Код » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:54

The answer is In T skatova asked to test the Harmonizer.

and his comment in a letter with the test results.

here's Your graph of the new generator.
I changed the scan frequency (1 pitch now in the sec) and reduced the number of steps (now 40). In the end, the duration of a scan 40 seconds.
The schedule was more detailed, as polozhitelnymi and negativities. In the end, the device generally gives a useful average -1,44 Torsi.
But the field is complex as the structure of the device.

I honestly do not understand what these sine waves and what is Torsi and 1.44 is a lot or not.

It is enough that my device generally gives a useful field.

Yes, I feel.

But add. Next to our garage, direct a maximum of a kilometer, is the town's substation. It is possible to impose its energy fields when taking pictures on the. It can be assumed that if the Harmonizer to take out of town in a field and make the test result may be somewhat different. But what it has is enough.

Код

Post by Код » Thu Jul 05, 2018 16:49

Want to focus on next.

Very few people understand. We get sick and grow old because we reduce the amount of vital energy.

Vitality we receive through the lower root Chakra - Muladhara.

The energy of Svadhisthana, the second Chakra is the Energy that we share with the Creator.

Hammered Mulgara is not functioning Svadhishthana - we are small and not noticeable, the Creator of us feels the energy exchange between us and Them is not happening. And no help from Him!

Even the forehead smash on the floor in a bow, though the language stelite yourself in prayer.

Result for us..... already not provided.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jul 05, 2018 17:30

Код wrote:Life Energy we receive through the lower root Chakra - Muladhara.
Don't kick a helluva lot))) that it's "sing"))).
From the Earth through Muladhara in crystal GENETIChESKAYa the essence of the program body. Second -matchmaker))) we connect the YIN-YANG in itself, Thirds my manipura -walled treasure )), that is our life force ! The strength of the body, and perhaps spirit . The connection of the upper and lower Anahata - Hut for the Soul, connecting the mind and body. Vishuddha - the Spirit and his protection of us. Because the emotions in this chakra, either to settle a grudge and bitterness, or pouring out of us)). Control , can not quite control, but rather a feeling of emotion and direction of this energy in the right direction(chakras) for the needs at the right time. A waste of emotion - thinning emotional body. Ajna - the Essence of the highest order , both a service of teaching us the relationship of the Guardian or of the teacher-Mentor. Sahasrara - the relationship with the Supreme ....our I - and I'm aiming for -2 the Sun (if you take and stretch out from the crown above to the Creator of something near us would be the Creator-I )))) . So "come" only that)) it May glitch. :?