Ring. Interaction. Bee.

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Пчела
Ring. Interaction. Bee.

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:48

I take the liberty of and open in the section of Humpty's your thread, where I will highlight his vision of the rings and the understanding that these rings give a person.

I hope that Humpty would respond positively to my initiative and won't this thread remove. Moreover, the scissors in his hands and he can always delete what he doesn't like.

To begin, I will explain why yesterday I was so enraged at this Mozharskoe/Mimochodem. My clarification does not have the character of explanatory/apology. It's part of the statement of utility rings for use by the forum.

I in the month of may produced a decent batch of rings. Pairs 144 and 177, merc 1. Started out to run to their friends for a period of one month. Several people who after a couple of days, who in a week, returned to the ring with an apology look on her face. I've been in the esoteric and I am not easily impressed. Ask the reasons why.

One something has escalated in the leg, like veins. The second day almost made three accidents.

I must say that all motorists, and offered me a day to go and have rings under my butt at night to take home.

I return to the rings reacted calmly and gave them to other people for temporary use for a period of one month.

These people know me, understand that I don't want it bad. Just the topic for them such as the Andromeda galaxy, well, I'm probably a little overheated in the sun. But everything is fine and we are also for a friendly talk.

Forum. Comes new, falls into the category of rings, something he likes in some, doubts and even desires, to do/buy. But then his gaze stumbles upon a lengthy discourse of Mozharskoe, and flavored with a verbal/scientific balancing act. Well, no certificates, no proven scientific experimentation and evidence.

And the person passes a unique opportunity to improve their lives.

For that he must thank Mozharskoe.

This bot is not so harmless. I would say more, simply harmful.

On this on yesterday's incident, all. In the future, drums in the direction of the rings and the various techniques, methods and results.<
Last edited by Пчела on Sun Jul 10, 2016 15:28, edited 1 time in total.

Арнольд

Re: The Ring. Testing. Bee.

Post by Арнольд » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:02

It will be interesting to charge ring technology 3.0 N BJ..

Арнольд

Post by Арнольд » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:05

I now have two Neocolony first level process pass. Curious what will be the output..))

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:12

About two comrades who returned ring.

One of them is the head of the boiler, heating our neighborhood, including the house where I live. In two years, restored order, sharply cut unjustified payments to the energy sector, with the same normal as heating. For this, the Prosecutor's office during the lobbying energy of their interests, almost constantly under checks. Fears and he had no time to figure out what's going on. And there is curious. After two days of daily sit-ski on the rings, aggravated his serious problem. You need to understand that any remedy long-standing problems is only possible through the aggravation. Aggravation of the pains - the beginning of the healing process. It is not an indicator of higher efficiency of the rings?

The second returned.. Goes to the hundredth kruzak. The machine is heavy, and he sleposhary. Sees only with one eye. Started to ride with rings on the seat, I got more energy, got stronger to push the pedal to the Polycom, don't keep your distance. Almost made three accidents. In his opinion, is guilty of a ring. In my opinion, blame his raspaltsovka arising after year ago he purchased this car. Energy from the use of the rings grew in raspaltsovka. So, here I have confirmation (by the way, I don't need) the effectiveness of the use of the rings.

Two zero in favor of the rings. Just need to be able to see the true processes. And not to invent requirements.
Last edited by Пчела on Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:18, edited 1 time in total.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:16

Арнольд wrote:it will be Interesting to charge ring technology 3.0 N BJ..
It will be interesting brains to put in place. Ring can not be charged. Charging is something stuck to the subject. To the rings to stick, nothing is possible. Don't get me wrong, I deliberately sharply so to answer, what would the answer be remembered, You do not lose your time in vain. I it very seriously.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:08

Ring can not be charged. Charging is something stuck to the subject. To the rings to stick, nothing is possible.[/quote]

The Humpty is a topic about the laser modulator. The programming of the crystal. Ring there acts as the amplifier, but not the carrier.

To close the programming of the rings once and for all. The rings are in another dimension, different from all the here presented devices. And everyone chooses what to use.

The following comrade. Satellite aerials expert, sets the digital antenna of television and at the same time DJ. Moonlights at weddings, parties, etc. at the same time esoteric slavyanistye. Ivan Kupala, jumping over the fire, picking up teas and so on.

On the proposal of monthly testing, once said. I buy them. Upon hearing the amount, got and gave the money. Is day under the baseball cap on the head, at night lay next to him.

Price for ring is not known. It is admissible. It's not keeping me business. This is my attempt by a financial carrot to make better to treat yourself.

Some of them, I gave some soup. Something of self-made me. And some of my purchased for the money, but I don't need anymore.

The result is always the same. Do not use, and where I gave you the product, can't remember.

Relation to things bought for the money otherwise. Plus over time, the body begins to demand the presence in the area of the rings. That is the reality.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:43

Following a friend. Strong spirituality, how it positions itself.Before you take the rings on a sample of about ten minutes, told me how much she knows and understands. Went in a week to learn how progress. On hand two-year-old grandson. Apologized, gave back the ring of apology. They say once, the grandson rolled up for temporary use.

On this episode, it is important to stop.

We live not just. We have laid down the program, which will eventually develop and strengthen. From a practical point of view, it is necessary to consider two directions of development. This improvement in our lives and deterioration. As the fronts, which includes everything, including health, personal energy and so on.

If somewhere, at some stage of our lives, the deterioration indicated their presence, in the future it will gain momentum, to eliminate our attempts to turn in the direction of improvement. And farther away, the less chance we have of a successful life.

My friend, took the ring with the desire to use, but its downward trend line, realizing for themselves the harm of using the ring, then tossed the situation that not to use the ring. Although a week ago, one to her grandson was not going to send.

So here we see the operation of the ring

Four to zero in favor of the rings.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:28

Пчела wrote:I Hope that Humpty would respond positively to my initiative and won't this thread remove.
respect! az
Пчела wrote:Two zero in favor of the rings. Just need to be able to see the true processes.
ring - work, it is a fact. Also the fact that not everybody likes it, Because the ring eventually (very soon hit on the cause of disease), and this is usually a bad habit or abuse. Not everyone is ready to part with it 8)
Пчела wrote:Ring can not be charged
I agree, BUT
there is one feature which I think fishko called vibro-speaker
if twist braids put armonizarse tone, then the idea of the crystal lattice must be formed in accordance with this tone, as if detecting a standing wave, about the same on what you can do to orgonite at the time of crystallization thereof, to set the tone.
Interesting topic, not yet disclosed
Пчела wrote:Price for the ring is not known. It is admissible. It's not keeping me business. This is my attempt by a financial carrot to make better to treat yourself.
respect! that is not bought, then thrown away! +1
Пчела wrote:the Result is always the same. Do not use, and where I gave you the product, can't remember.
yeah yeah
Пчела wrote:ten minutes told
danska parable: the one who speaks does not know who snake - not to say

respect for the subject!!! :D

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:30

The following comrade. Its auditing company, medical center, realtor, your business center. After three days of operation of the rings, called and offered to meet. At the meeting, reported that he had aggravated the prostate. That it happens every year, but only in the winter.

I explained to him that aggravation is a good sign. Means that this problem is correctable and the aggravation of a sign of the beginning of healing.

Asked the price and gave the money. A week ago, met by chance. To the question about actions of rings, said how something works, but to mark no time to think.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:35

Шалтай Балтай wrote:fishko called vibro-speaker
if twist braids put armonizarse tone, then the idea of the crystal lattice must be built up in accordance with this tone, as if detecting a standing wave,
Damn it! I something thought, but not so. This is awesome cool. I also think, and will try to experiment.

Humpty, you're a genius! That is why come crawling snake Mashomuck. To distract you.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:50

The next participant of the experiment. A friend works at a kiosk Rospechat seller. The term rings in use today, three weeks.

A week ago, came asked intermediate results. Sitting laughing. Says today in the morning I sweep around the kiosk and thoughts become interesting. Stopped hurting the tailbone slightly better implementation, the authorities stopped to scold, buyers have become more friendly, talkative and not in a hurry to leave with the purchase. For some reason I decided that this is the work of the rings. Asked how uses. Lying on the chair, she sit on them. Stay overnight on a chair in the kiosk home was not impressed.

Well, let's continue? Yes!

It is likely the following effect. The space around the kiosk is decently clean, and was decently stable. People non-verbal/intuitively drawn to the bright, clean space.

Six nil to the rings.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:06

The following comrade. Sells baggage on the market. Tent type, without the counter. Several metal buildings at night close the blinds. When I handed him the ring, with the desire to hang them parallel to the floor, the ceiling, he was in a hurry and carelessly shoved them under the item on the side shelf.

Two weeks later, I went to see him. Look up at the ceiling, rings there. Waited until freed. Ask what not hung rings from the ceiling. Yes, once, busy. Well, I say, it's so hard, let's ring back.

Makes round eyes. What, something happens, changing the rhythm, hustle faster. Only now realized that this may be the result of finding the rings in the kiosk. They are there all the time, home takes. Moved the ring on the top shelf in the center above the entrance. Let's see what would happen next.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:35

The most valuable experiment for me. My close relative. Business problem, family problems. Last year his wife had divorced, but live in the same apartment. Experienced a lot of difficulties and the wife broke down.

It explains the following. I understand it. Difficult, difficult, no visible signs, to improve the situation.

Do his kits.

Merc 2, 144 and 177.
Merc 3,5, 144 and 177.

23 may (specially recorded) come to him with rings home. He knew that his wife is not at home. I propose to experiment with the rings. It is in these things doesn't believe I don't want

Do the monologue like this.

Hey, you're a sheep! You are bad, the family collapsed and so on. Look at these rings. They are what, something is bound? Do you really believe that copper wire can conjure, and the wire in turn will bewitch a man? No, he said. You might think that I have this wire was subjected to radiation, or treated with poison? In response. What are you, stupid? Of course I don't think so. Then let's try this method. I'm curious, and you suddenly will help? Asks money will bring? How do I know?

In General, second ring size hung over the back of the sofa, where she sleeps. Perpendicular to the floor. Set size 3.5 hung over the back of his head.

Have today. For two weeks they talk, talk, she prepares Lunches and even, O God, to slowly build up some joint plans for the future. A small, not significant, but it is not so important at this stage.

During the month ring poziciji both and let different characters.

I was very shocked!

Eight to zero in favor of the rings.
Even nine-zero. Yourself include, but himself silent.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:51

A month ago, I watched a program not all. Talking Menchov and Kirsan Ilyumzhinov. Menchov tactfully, asked several times about the Buddhist Affairs Kirsan. In response to some question Kirsan said. Below, read a few times and try to understand and comprehend.

You don't believe in Karma. So be it. But this unbelief comes from a misunderstanding. Karma is not something beyond. It is not the instrument of our punishment. There are Energotel person. Aura. From anxiety and stress, negative emotions, our energetic body, the Aura becomes a dirty and dark. God, the Supreme, the forces of Light, give us the dirty to make out, and nothing we can do. But it is necessary to clean your energetic body, your Aura, to make them clean and bright, visible and perceptible for God, for the Higher Light Forces and help with their hand, right there!

That is the function of our cleansing and perform ring Sliema.

And then, as in the famous song:
"Think for yourself, decide for yourself
To have or not to have!"

Пчела

Re: The Ring. Interaction. Bee.

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 15:39

Changed the name of the branch. With testing on the interaction. I have nothing to test and convince yourself. I'm happy to use fully working product. Their potential is only beginning to emerge.

By the way, a lot depends on vzaimootnoshyeniya and exposure time. And also, the quality of rings and their sizes.

Ideally have a set of at least size two. 144 placed in the bedroom under the ceiling, parallel to the floor, this is the second in size, but 177 suspended from the ceiling in the room where the TV and forget about them for a few months. The results are not predictable, but useful.

Those who are able to do the rings myself. Increase the size of the rings used at least two.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Sun Jul 10, 2016 16:13

Пчела wrote:Increase the size of the rings used at least until the two
so I, too, think about it :)

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 16:36

I believe it useful to have rings of different sizes. And several.
I'll give a variety of techniques, without mentioning, do it yourself.
Although I have to say that I almost try all by yourself.
But the results lay out here will not.

+ It is useful to put the ring 144, 1 scoop on one of the shelves of the refrigerator;

+ It is useful to put your passport on the window sill in a room with a window overlooking the sunrise, put on top of the ring 144, 177, 188, merc 0,5;

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 16:52

Very interesting technique. I have to say, if I did anything like that, I do not remember when, and certainly not in relation to rings Sliema.

Already two people on the forum, mentally communicated with the slim being on Higher planes of our planet and assisting users. I liked it, well done! Offer technique significantly increases the ability to establish contact and, if necessary, to increase contact time.

Take any better little ring Sliema, tied to it with thread, twine, any ring that you can wear on your finger. Get in contact and ask slim to Woo you with the technology of manufacturing, use, and interaction, with the goal of making our world a better place. How to beat and that will hear your case.

Wear the ring on your finger, thank. Further in life according to his ability and imagination. This technique can improve the interaction with anything. Put on the wedding ring, up the ring Sliema tied to engagement and indulge in thoughts of dreams

Do each case once and for all seriousness. This refers to the engagement session.

The idea is taken from here.

https://m.lenta.ru/news/2016/06/30/why_not/ bc

Малика

Post by Малика » Sun Jul 10, 2016 17:10

Пчела wrote:get in contact and ask slim to Woo you with the technology of manufacturing, use, and interaction, with the goal of making our world a better place.
Maybe you can, indeed, interesting idea))) it is Necessary to try))
I constantly use the file Explorer to the experience, helps, not 100%, but results are achieved. So, you can using Windows Explorer to the experience..

Евген412

Post by Евген412 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 17:46

I in the manufacture of rings include the chopper Rinat, it seems to enhance the quality, but I'm not very sensitive and say how does not yet. The work itself rings okay, this is where the "buzz" in the body.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 17:48

From the point of view of the Subconscious, it knows the way. Further, led the Explorer to the place, looked to have done and left. Well, if in the state anchored.

But the betrothal, for the Subconscious act more serious than anchoring. And even more than just stay, even for the purpose of recruitment experience.

Marriage imposes certain duties which engaged just must abide by.

And one more thing. Don't know how correct my reasoning. But I think Explorer is a program with its parameters, where we are leading.

In my proposed version, the master of the situation is our Subconscious mind, not constrained by the framework. And it is more precisely and correctly, leads us to our virtual Registrar and more correctly gives a program of marriage. Possibly controversial. Correct. I've never used a Guide.

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 17:51

[quote="Евген412"]I in the manufacture of rings include the chopper Rinat, it seems to enhance the quality, but I'm not very sensitive and say how does not yet. The work itself rings okay, this is where the "buzz" in the body.[/quote]

It is for Humpty, but personally, I believe that any such experience should be welcomed.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sun Jul 10, 2016 17:54

Пчела wrote:+ it is Useful to put the ring 144, 1 scoop on one of the shelves of the refrigerator;
I understand. Charged bottled water right holodilnike. Cucumbers are close, shopping is an acquired taste "like the garden".

And here it is:
Пчела wrote:it is Useful to put your passport on the window sill in a room with a window overlooking the sunrise, put on top of the ring
will not enter. The passport then why to charge? Maybe better wallet, or credit card? :)

Пчела

Post by Пчела » Sun Jul 10, 2016 18:22

A passport is not charging. Passport to clean. All information is inherent in it. Comprehensively. He eksperementiruyu do on a whim. Are not binding other, but necessarily for me, in terms of sharing experience.

Русалка

Post by Русалка » Sun Jul 10, 2016 18:46

Beeso what gives? Please share your experience. What kind of passport can be harmful?
Stamp from the Registrar's office? The residence permit? Date and place of birth?

For me it is the opposite is better to charge and do not wash information. What type of the carrier of this passport to provide most favored nation treatment in all matters :).