The Egg Of Nostradamus

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Юпитер
Re: The Egg Of Nostradamus

Post by Юпитер » Wed Jun 29, 2016 17:33

мимоходом wrote:
very interesting to work in such a device , but perhaps a lot of money will leave the egg here vskidku squares 12 tinsel need :roll:
the rare artifact will
there are Faberge eggs, and now there will be more eggs Ramda
and why not , not everyone will be able to build such a device all the rules of the genre , and even to invest as follows at the top-end version of the materials .

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jun 29, 2016 17:45

One Ju learned to catch the dragon
Threw money to the wind.
It is a pity that in my entire life
He's not one met.

Of course, you can invest to cover the egg foil silver or gold. That's just what it is based? Just because wanted? Because someone wrote on the forum that he intuitively so well? Don't think he was being facetious? And even if it's not jiving, then calmly then say "well I was wrong, and that this happens..."

Now then - where did the idea to collect the egg? Because it was sitting in Nostradamus, as it is drawn in the picture? Are you sure the picture more than 20 years that she's older waves of the new Age? Are you sure that Nostradamus was sitting in the egg? And even if he was on it - are you sure that Nostradamus have to do anything unusual? This was the great Royal decoy, like Michael, who found a way to milk the kings and nobles, giving them absolutely incomprehensible quatrains, and there their minds, let alone customize...

What is it to do that egg and cover it with something? What is the justification that people want to achieve? To predict as Nostradamus? So he was not a prophet, was a fraud... moreover, men these things are not available to predict, but women can still study and try to understand.

Well, if you ask the author what he achieved doing the earlier pyramids? Help? What exactly helped? What is the purpose in this was staged? Why the author thinks that the egg or tetrahedron or the pentagram will help to achieve this goal - what exactly are they better than the pyramid? And if pyramids worked - why do eggs?

I hope the criticism is constructive, as the author requested.

Седой

Post by Седой » Wed Jun 29, 2016 18:12

Sex in public transport the case is severe. Advisers darkness and helpers no.

Explain why it is necessary to cover it in gold.
design eggs the Polymer-conductor and single-layer but at least organic and with considerable volume and surface.
The working body performs the man himself, that's fine too.
And at the expense of gold. Gold from all metals, has the most broad and smooth spectrum of surface reflection.
That is a significant part of the energy emitted by a person will be reflected and concentrated into the foci.
( And 80% of the energy radiated by a human body have on the brain and thought processes. Our body is actually performing the role of a radiator cooling the brain.)
And if this energy is channeled correctly, can achieve amazing results.

Of course covered with gold this badyagu it expensive and even very. But it's a matter of faith, then opportunities will find themselves.

On account of Nastradamus in the egg, again it is only faith. If it happened at all or was Nastradamus those whom us is occult mass media. All of this is secondary. The idea of the experiment, the human egg.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jun 29, 2016 18:19

And if this energy is channeled correctly, can achieve amazing results.
Here is the most interesting - what kind of results? What is expected? Seal the person's aura? The increase in luminosity? The increase in intelligence? The awakening of the subconscious? Or is unknown and the goal is to understand what results can be?
The last objective is quite normal, just have to keep in mind that the results can be zero, and in this case it will be very disappointing

XUPOH

Post by XUPOH » Wed Jun 29, 2016 19:29

Taking the egg as a two-focus cavity, it is possible with very big stretch to allow the transfer of the energy of the lower chakras are usually more pumped, the top to gain all sorts Sidhu/buns. But they should at least be in resonance, which is impossible by definition (except for harmonics).

РамД

Post by РамД » Wed Jun 29, 2016 19:58

Will try to keep abreast of developments, regarding personal experience in the egg of Nostradamus))))
2 Jupiter, absolutely, consider it the main criterion, and again absolutely-the egg Zsolt obtained. Jupiter, if you have an interest in working in the "egg" there will be a possibility.

РамД

Post by РамД » Wed Jun 29, 2016 20:15

to argue and Express their arguments about the possibilities of eggs or that device .ovno with no real tests...hmm..you can certainly but will only remain sodraganiem air
well, or to take a brain for a few hours boltologiya, which is also useful sometimes.
2Мимоход in a parallel thread, I described my experience from working in the pyramid.
Describe what is liver cirrhosis and what it is not treated in traditional medicine, are just too lazy the Internet is full of information. The pyramid works because on my own experience,
and based on my tests, I can make such a conclusion. Advise other people to be treated in the pyramids can only be useful from those which have clinical proof.

This experience pushes me to find, and as you noticed "One Zhu learned how to catch the dragons" maybe I'm one of the many ZHU.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Jun 29, 2016 20:18

РамД wrote:
This experience pushes me to find, and as you noticed "One Zhu learned how to catch the dragons" maybe I'm one of the many ZHU.
I knew this ZHU. He caught his dragon and flew with him to other worlds.
What they say about him in this it does not apply.

Кремень

Post by Кремень » Wed Jun 29, 2016 20:25

Hello.
The theme,which was created Ramd very interesting,plus he is also great practice.
I was also interested in information which is related...I think that is very related with this.
In the group of "Kozyrev Mirrors"(In Contact)was the discussion of"Sphere with a mirrored inner surface..."
The discussion was of course on a primitive level,but the link is one person I am interested in:

Mitya Of Bekkarevich
Ladies and gentlemen, I have found the answer to the question, interessi many, including me. In August 1942, the third Reich of Nazi Germany was conducted a few experiments to place someone in suspended on chains ball with a mirrored surface inside. And experimental was with a poorly charged flashlight to when it is turned on, the cornea of the eye can withstand the load from the refraction of light. 4 experiment failed, and the ball was either destroyed or hidden, is not known. The fact remains that depending on the time spent there with the people, but rather with the consciousness of the people was different. A prisoner of France, he died of a heart attack after being in the field for 5 minutes. In the remaining subjects, who were from the floor minutes before the 2 minutes was recorded schizophrenia of varying severity and a complete cognitive dissonance ( a state in which people cannot distinguish between the plane of the space ( in simple language speaking does not distinguish the floor from the ceiling, right from our left, etc.)). The only experimental fin Mathias Lindqvist, to the question: What did you see inside? replied: I saw the birth and death of all! ... from the Book by Samuel W. Mitcham and Gene Mueller's "Hitler's Commanders"

Just wanted to hear the opinion of respected seekers.

димыч

Post by димыч » Wed Jun 29, 2016 21:03

димыч

Post by димыч » Wed Jun 29, 2016 21:09

I read somewhere in the tsarist time in a prison was a camera in the form of eggs, there was also bent and twisted the bed was not straight lines and angles. Here found some information http://posmotrim.by/article/bashnya_oppermana.html

Седой

Post by Седой » Wed Jun 29, 2016 21:12

You should look for and read the sensory deprivation tank or just sensory deprivation
But tales come across interesting research articles.

Just do not confuse it with the effects in the Kozyrev mirrors or presumed effects that can occur in the egg.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jun 29, 2016 21:42

On one of the links above... He Kozyrev did not know about the effects named after him and the mirrors. Known in his works there is no indication of this. The Nobel prize, none of the authors, contributors and experimenters have not received (Oh yeah, a conspiracy, we all cheat... I forgot...). Of the patents mentioned only patent Kaznacheeva ' 96, device correction of psychosomatic diseases.

In General, there are no real traces of the real research. Only the article in the newspaper Pravda (Newspapers know all, it is undeniable).

As for the theoretical possibility of such a device... It completely shields the electrical component of the field and partly (depending on material) of the magnetic component. I recommend googling about magnetic shields, for example here http://femto.com.ua/articles/part_1/2064.html but then again, nothing happens.

With regard to the screening of the field... one million years has formed the cerebral cortex in the field of the planet and the sun. In fact due to these fields and nervous system work, and work without fields will not, and will fail. So, for example, there is evidence of glitches astronauts around 400 km above the surface, although there is a magnetic field is slightly weakened. Therefore, in such devices, people passing out, heart stops, visions...

Not saying it's bad by far. Short can be good. But an egg or a cylinder or a cube - there is no difference. Plus, there is no need to cover the gold egg to check it out - you can check EMF bandana on this website (shielding of the brain), after a week of continuous wear will flatten how. And then to wear more than a couple hours and will not work.

However, in any case, coating, plastic, gold leaf is an interesting psychological experiment, which can make a research idea person. So it will be interesting to get feedback on the eggs after completion. Only not imaginary (because it is a pity of gold and it is necessary to push the device to others, not one a fool to be).
I knew this ZHU. He caught his dragon and flew with him to other worlds.
What they say about him in this it does not apply.
Are confident of this because never been there?

It may be so, but maybe not. In any case, the famous flying away to other worlds people are placed under guardianship in a white felt a room as to serve themselves, they are not.<

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Wed Jun 29, 2016 21:50

Biotron Jiang view.
Do all and Sundry.

The same egg, only with a source of bioenergy.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jun 29, 2016 22:10

By the way, there is a big difference. Electrical component here is not screened, but rather enhances vertical current. Because gender ("zero") is not shielded, the egg collects on itself and amplifies the atmospheric charge, the person obtained in the condenser, similar to planetary, only in the micro model. And so, presumably, if the dream on the theme of eggs - work should be more likely than just the cutoff man from the parent (planetary and solar) field. Work - thickening charges and increasing the actual currents.

And the egg shape... does it matter... still a man never exactly at the centre will be to form a magnetic field was symmetric.

Юпитер

Post by Юпитер » Wed Jun 29, 2016 22:57

РамД wrote:Tips,guessing,reasoning ... this is a very constructive tips.
Maybe someone knows of people who had REAL experience?

here you can Google Victor Bulaev ,
he had no balls , cylinders and pyramids ,but the theme of mirrors and I had the same experience and perhaps considerable has accumulated.
the device it of IgA-1 is used for the measurements that I've seen the commercials , maybe even what.

judging by the commercials, none of his visitors haven't lost my mind ,
but about accuracy with mirrors of course, he also warns
apparently a lot of uncertainties

egg fibm , it is certainly a more difficult product to manufacture than a cylinder , spiral or sphere , but the effects can exceed expectations.

Седой

Post by Седой » Wed Jun 29, 2016 23:14

мимоходом wrote:Electrical component here is not screened, but rather enhances vertical current. Because gender ("zero") is not shielded, the egg collects on itself and amplifies the atmospheric charge, the person obtained in the condenser, similar to planetary, only in the micro model.
You just raped the old Man Faraday.

Yet the fact that the author will cover susally his egg :oops: but how much joy...

Adaptation of the brain from external magnetic fields can be dangerous as any radiation of EM fields. But gold leaf is not able to. General principles of screening from electromagnetic fields have little in common with a tin can, what if it was not sizes.
In addition, for this purpose went and banal pot. :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jun 29, 2016 23:31

Yeah, this is inevitable when you're trying to somehow try to imagine how this could work theoretically. Especially when operate with ergonom invisible insensible, undetectable torsion fields, with unknown impacts in the absence of hypothesis, the goal of the experiment and methodology...

Well just took, of plastic have cut the egg. And another suggested to cover it in gold. And the audience loved it, waiting for when the spacecraft is working, taking in the other worlds... Ah... how is this different from religious faith then? Well, it does not - will be a new topic after the pyramids and eggs at random because there is so much to sort out, billions of years have something to do.

As for pots - I agree, fit and it. No one has tried to go to pot a week (preferably a month). And the humor of the situation - and as yet. Very much will stick, guaranteed. Stronger than all chambers of the Reich combined.

As for Faraday - you don't understand, it's not about the electric component of the electromagnetic field, which is shielded with metal. And talking about electrostatic charges in the atmosphere that result from the ionization of its upper layers under the influence of cosmic radiation - these charges just congenerous on the "plate" of the capacitor ovate. Where in the electrostatic field of the capacitor placed people.

Electrostatics - is your desired orgone, ether and so on. Not only in itself, but combined with the electromagnetism (that's how they fit together, that's an interesting subject of empirical research).

Electrostatics can be obtained, and in other ways, like rubbing ebonite rod or to create a variety of electrostatic machines, beating the lightning. All this certainly affects the person. The main question - how and in what characteristics.

РамД

Post by РамД » Wed Jun 29, 2016 23:46

Horses,women,mirrors,conclusions...)))all in a heap.
2мимоходм. How to explain the effect of the pyramids?
For me it is the clinical experiences showing a positive trend, but blah who and what works there is only umazaklyucheniya.
This pyramid in school in France, kids meditiruet.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Wed Jun 29, 2016 23:48

How can we explain the effect of the pyramids?
placebo. It explains 99% of the things associated with the psyche and psychomatics (in the form of "I feel something", "I got better", "I've changed, my perception has changed").

Correction of psychosomatic medicine removes 90% of diseases, perhaps 100%. Placebo (belief) that it corrects.

Think about it - you write that the children meditate in the pyramid. Think carefully: the Person (the operator). Meditating (action). Receives the result (a better place). When it's all debits on sticks, folded corner or a piece of iron twisted spiral. It's just not respect themselves, do not understand that I am the cause of things and their investigation. This low level of awareness.

P. S. the remaining 1% is associated with external field setting (electromagnetic and electrostatic). In addition, to simplify I removed the human interaction, which, though it sounds unscientific, working directly out of space or at least at the speed of light (again, electromagnetism).
Last edited by мимоходом on Wed Jun 29, 2016 23:57, edited 1 time in total.

РамД

Post by РамД » Wed Jun 29, 2016 23:56

Placebo-like many in this word...
The certificate you pay attention?
I think my cirrhosis is also a Placebo effect?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 30, 2016 0:01

Your cirrhosis is the consequence of your lifestyle. Alcoholism, abuse and psychosomatic component: serve yourself the vascular system in the region of the liver, has worsened the flow of energy and blood flow to this area. Energy in the form of substances/hormones became "zavolakivaya", "rot", the cells began to try to adapt, to survive, to evolve, to die in the end.

Then you started trying to recover, to look for different ways like magic and tehnomagicheskih. And this search changed themselves. Search gave a command to the subconscious mind, the subconscious clicked on the desired leverage - weaken the vessel, increasing the pressure, stimulating a particular gland in order. And the desired substances are delivered to the right place. And stupid minds do not understand, even that itself asked to do. Not realized due to low awareness and attributed it to a miracle of the heavens, gods, pyramids, aliens, healers, artifacts and so on...

All of these pyramids and other artifacts - it is very good that it works, gives people a chance to believe (by the way, to sell people for money faith in myself and the healing is low). Another issue is that at the level of "miracle" to slow down a little sense. Nice to learn how to do wonders without crutches, without external objects. And understand how miracles happen, why...
Last edited by мимоходом on Thu Jun 30, 2016 0:05, edited 1 time in total.

Юпитер

Post by Юпитер » Thu Jun 30, 2016 0:02

мимоходом wrote:
How can we explain the effect of the pyramids?
placebo. It explains 99% of the things associated with the psyche and psychomatics (in the form of "I feel something", "I got better", "I've changed, my perception has changed").

Correction of psychosomatic medicine removes 90% of diseases, perhaps 100%. Placebo (belief) that it corrects.

Think about it - you write that the children meditate in the pyramid. Think carefully: the Person (the operator). Meditating (action). Receives the result (a better place). When it's all blamed on the Board, folded corner...
I wonder how you scientifically explain the prediction of events not related to the predictor directly, that is, he is not involved in any way personally and in General it is not known what kind of event is it when he is given the job .he just said will come true or not. also placebo?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 30, 2016 0:09

Jupiter, this completely unrelated health issue. We are discussing health, the causes of the breach and the reasons for recovery. What man would not have carried away - even a technomage, though the pyramids, although the crystals, even pebbles, though encounters with trees, though an appeal to heaven, anything - it ALL works. In any form. Because it is psychosomatic and way of working with your subconscious mind through belief in ourselves (trying to work through external)

About the predictions and prophecies - this is a completely invalid example of dialogue. If suddenly I will not be able to find an argument, automatically it will read the defeat as in the discussion of the prophecies, and in the discussion of health, and psychosomatic, and the placebo and even what kind of gasoline it is better to fill the car.

This method of dialogue called distortion. Prophecies and predictions will be happy to discuss with you. Only in this thread viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5841
If not difficult - give the topic a little more concrete, examples can be. And I answer

РамД

Post by РамД » Thu Jun 30, 2016 0:15

мимоходом wrote:Your cirrhosis is the consequence of your lifestyle. Alcoholism, abuse and psychosomatic component: serve yourself the vascular system in the region of the liver, has worsened the flow of energy and blood flow to this area. Energy in the form of substances/hormones became "zavolakivaya", "rot", the cells began to try to adapt, to survive, to evolve, to die in the end.

Then you started trying to recover, to look for different ways like magic and tehnomagicheskih. And this search changed themselves. Search gave a command to the subconscious mind, the subconscious clicked on the desired leverage - weaken the vessel, increasing the pressure, stimulating a particular gland in order. And the desired substances are delivered to the right place. And stupid minds do not understand, even that itself asked to do. Not realized due to low awareness and attributed it to a miracle of the heavens, gods, pyramids, aliens, healers, artifacts and so on...

All of these pyramids and other artifacts - it is very good that it works, gives people a chance to believe (by the way, to sell people for money faith in myself and the healing is low). Another issue is that at the level of "miracle" to slow down a little sense. Nice to learn how to do wonders without crutches, without external objects. And understand how miracles happen, why...

Cirrhosis in my case, is a consequence of Hepatitis received blood transfusions( the woman was saved)
You I understand have a positive experience who are willing to share?