The Egg Of Nostradamus

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
мимоходом
Re: The Egg Of Nostradamus

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 30, 2016 0:19

You described the situation looks either incomplete, or concealment of circumstances, or simply a wrong interpretation of the cause (if briefly - that felt false, perhaps in the form of "unsafe practices"). Of cause-effect you are analyzing so-so, may well be deceiving themselves. Well, let them, what is there to argue.

Their experience I shared, everyone knew, and she works when you kick the crutches. Two topics in the Club of Self-development.

Юпитер

Post by Юпитер » Thu Jun 30, 2016 0:22

passing

immediately the egg of Nostradamus , and this is the device for predictions , I see this device. work with a real past and future .

health probably important but I don't about her just not in that post maybe your stuck ,
just noticed that the term and the phenomenon of placebo is your favorite tool in the discussions .
there is no doubt that placebo exists but maybe not in the quantities and not everywhere?

РамД

Post by РамД » Thu Jun 30, 2016 0:31

мимоходом wrote:you Described the situation looks either incomplete, or concealment of circumstances, or simply a wrong interpretation of the cause (if briefly - that felt false, perhaps in the form of "unsafe practices"). Of cause-effect you are analyzing so-so, may well be deceiving themselves. Well, let them, what is there to argue.

Their experience I shared, everyone knew, and she works when you kick the crutches. Two topics in the Club of Self-development.
Mimochodem, we are further away from the subject and closer to abuse.
call " Cause-effect you are analyzing so-so, may well be deceiving themselves." I was a mediocre analyst ,you have the right.
to call a liar "(if briefly - that felt false, perhaps in the form of "unsafe practices")" , explain on what basis this conclusion?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 30, 2016 0:41

explain on what basis this conclusion?
I don't know your circumstances, the options can be many. At observance of sanitary standards such could not happen. Don't understand how you got infected needle is not disposable used? Home transfusion? How could this happen...

About cirrhosis and healing from it... you Know, there is such a thing as a wrong diagnosis. Who do you put it? What treatment was prescribed? Why do you think that helped the pyramid, but not a cure and not a placebo?

Don't be offended. The idea is the following: if you sit in the pyramid and would go to Church and put candle for the health - healed just the same and would be sure that God will help.

If you bought a BJ, Svetlitsa - attributed to them all.

If the shaman dance dance with a tambourine at the full moon of Midsummer, in honor of Svarog would be strengthened in their faith

and so on

РамД

Post by РамД » Thu Jun 30, 2016 0:51

мимоходом wrote:explain on what basis this conclusion?

I don't know your circumstances, the options can be many. At observance of sanitary standards such could not happen. Don't understand how you got infected needle is not disposable used? Home transfusion?

Don't be offended.
And do not even think to be offended.

However, not knowing obstacles, and allows himself to make a conclusion...

Essentially, if I understand your vision of the "eggs", is another Placebo that is unable to give results?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 30, 2016 0:53

then the egg of Nostradamus , and this is the device for predictions , I see this device. work with a real past and future .
Here the wrong initial postulate that Nostradamus was a fortune teller, climbed into the egg and predicted. Nostradamus - simply a fraud. Know of no accurate predictions. He wrote for the big money their predictions for specific people by selling them their own prophecies. Perhaps in some cases guessed, by understanding the secrets of human psychology of the time. And the people rejoiced and went again and again.

Try to think - why would the French astrologer on the payroll at the king wrote each poem about Russia and the United States, the latter did not exist (but mostly about Russia, her great spirituality and all that), and in 5 centuries to come. Russia in this century Europe was perceived to be something wild, distant, barbaric, obscure, white spots on the map.

It's as if the topic was going to get in your plastic egg and begin to write predictions about the flowering of Uganda 26 century.
Last edited by мимоходом on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:53, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 30, 2016 0:55

essentially, if I understand your vision of the "eggs", is another Placebo that is unable to give results?
just able )) Very capable. The power of faith (the modern name - placebo) large, of course, it's all about throughout the history of mankind. Just suggesting you try to move on. Understanding placebo nothing to refute, on the contrary confirms, explains, and opens new horizons.

Юпитер

Post by Юпитер » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:12

мимоходом wrote:
then the egg of Nostradamus , and this is the device for predictions , I see this device. work with a real past and future .
Here the wrong initial postulate that Nostradamus was a fortune teller, climbed into the egg and predicted. Nostradamus - simply a fraud. Know of no accurate predictions. He wrote for the big money their predictions for specific people by selling them their own prophecies. Perhaps in some cases guessed, by understanding the secrets of human psychology of the time. And the people rejoiced and went again and again.

Try to think - why would the French astrologer on the payroll at the king wrote every verse about Russia and the United States (but mostly about Russia, her great spirituality and all that), and in 5 centuries to come. Russia in this century Europe was perceived to be something wild, distant, barbaric, obscure, white spots on the map.

It's as if the topic was going to get in your plastic egg and begin to write predictions about the flowering of Uganda 26 century.

I can't judge the quality of the predictions of Nostradamus do not have the statistics sorry , where did you find interesting?
why the egg is attributed to Nostradamus and the Golden boot Michel Platini ? I don't know :ap Platini saw runs then as asleep in the stands , about Nostradamus have to believe historians and journalists.. no one has contested it in court for 500 years.

and nevertheless this device interesting for practical applications whose his name would be called.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:16

I can't judge the quality of the predictions of Nostradamus do not have the statistics sorry , where did you find interesting?
just many years interested in all sorts of magical, mystical, unusual. In principle, familiar perhaps with all your existing paradigms, even superficially. Just a hobby... the Quatrains of Nostradamus, and dozens of their transcripts read at the time. Alas, there is not, as of the prophecies. There is only adjustment of the desired rasshifrovka under them.
and nevertheless this device interesting for practical applications whose his name would be called.
Possible. However, you stopped on the postulation, forgetting that it requires arguments and then conclusion. Otherwise the premise remains a fantasy (which might randomly coincide with the actual course of Affairs, but rarely).

Therefore I propose similar postulates to conclude with "because..." And explain why you think so, citing irrefutable arguments. As soon as you start to explain everything to me will understand (because really everyone just explains itself). And if you can't explain, it's just a form of faith.

Юпитер

Post by Юпитер » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:29

passing

ha ha , this is getting funny , if I am interested what device I need to justify my interest? and to bring irrefutable arguments. ?
and if my arguments are not convincing enough then your interest in it will disappear? :oops:

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:42

I'm not, and you ))) For awareness. Just tell it with an example. To me, to be perfectly honest, just wants pofludit and chat (to blame for it too, probably not worth it to me)

РамД

Post by РамД » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:49

tests,tests and more tests. Only with their help, we can talk about the impact of eggs.

Седой

Post by Седой » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:50

Let's focus on the idea that everything is a matter of personal faith.

Миллионер

Post by Миллионер » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:43

РамД wrote:egg Zsolt obtained.
It's possible that spending some time in the Golden egg, the man gets out a gold mining or gold digger.. And in this incarnation, or will find gold Kolchak, or a giant gold Deposit. Thus, it will benefit society.

It is logical to assume that if all the internal space of the egg it will cover a large number of bundles of money, having stayed there some time, he'll come back from that curve space to the talented financier and will make this our curve financial world direct, simple and logical.

But seriously, the activities of such people that is constantly making and inventing, is subject to approval. And is an example to follow.

None of us know that the inventor will bring to humanity in the future.

On the other hand, the opponents are also extremely important. Whatever they were carrying. When a opponent is carrying nonsense, hard-nosed people get angry and start. And anger one of the engines of progress.

Congratulations to you! You are all wonderful!

чернокнижник

Post by чернокнижник » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:38

The size of the egg reminded "box review" (read in Castaneda). Mozhbyt the whole point is not material, and in the APPOINTMENT? )))) Castaneda, by the way, the box was supposed to be wooden. The theme of personal confined spaces runs through the whole of the esoteric and magic cabin Reich, egg Nostradamus, a box for recapitulation, Kozyrev mirrors.... Did I miss anything? :wink:

РамД

Post by РамД » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:27

мимоходом wrote:About cirrhosis and healing from it... you Know, there is such a thing as a wrong diagnosis. Who do you put it? What treatment was prescribed? Why do you think that helped the pyramid, but not a cure and not a placebo?
The diagnosis was set on the basis of fibroscan,blood analysis and liver biopsy-it is a relatively diagnosis.
Treatment of liver cirrhosis in traditional medicine do not exist.
GEPS--were treated with traditional therapy 48недель(treatment took place in Belgium)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:34

the person is stubborn and gets angry to start. And anger one of the engines of progress.
you have a good review, except for this moment ))) There is an expression "if You become angry Jupiter, then you're wrong." Angry man always only on themselves and to understand their wrongness. It is not the engine of progress, is the engine of development of the individual.
Treatment of cirrhosis of the liver in traditional medicine do not exist.
GEPS--were treated with traditional therapy 48недель(treatment took place in Belgium)
Well that is "there is no treatment", but nevertheless almost a year treated (in Belgium a year of treatment it is difficult to imagine how much is in euros). After that hepatitis was cured, and you all blamed on the pyramid? But in fact the liver was destroyed by hepatitis b virus -eliminate the virus is gone cause cell death, cirrhosis passed. Kinda makes sense.

РамД

Post by РамД » Thu Jun 30, 2016 16:57

мимоходом wrote: Quote:
Treatment of liver cirrhosis in traditional medicine do not exist.

Well that is "there is no treatment", but nevertheless almost a year treated (in Belgium a year of treatment it is difficult to imagine how much is in euros). After that hepatitis was cured, and you all blamed on the pyramid? But in fact the liver was destroyed by hepatitis b virus -eliminate the virus is gone cause cell death, cirrhosis passed. Kinda makes sense.
Treatment of CIRRHOSIS does not exist.
GEPS is treated, terapia very expensive.
Cirrhosis is a condition when regression is not possible and all efforts of the doctors are reduced to only the maintenance of the liver.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 30, 2016 18:23

чернокнижник wrote:the size of the egg reminded "box review" (read in Castaneda). Mozhbyt the whole point is not material, and in the APPOINTMENT? )))) Castaneda, by the way, the box was supposed to be wooden. The theme of personal confined spaces runs through the whole of the esoteric and magic cabin Reich, egg Nostradamus, a box for recapitulation, Kozyrev mirrors.... Did I miss anything? :wink:
Retreat-digging into the ground, the same wooden box.

Рита С

Post by Рита С » Thu Jun 30, 2016 20:56

The inhabitant of Chelyabinsk has awakened intuition in the "egg of Nostradamus"

http://chelyabinsk.bezformata.ru/listne ... /21785647/

Седой

Post by Седой » Thu Jun 30, 2016 21:00

From egg to plastic, wooden coffin, besides buried according to the method of Carlos just 40-50 posts. :)

It seems that having sex in the tram at rush hour and it's fun.

палео

Post by палео » Thu Jun 30, 2016 22:29

РамД wrote:tests,tests and more tests. Only with their help, we can talk about the impact of eggs.
True. Practice is the best confirmation of the theory. And all disputes without the test stuff.
We are now engaged in a similar egg, only it will be a cabin Reich. And these devices really work. And evidence abound in the Internet. So. I think that there is meaning in the exchange of information on the construction, proportions, etc.
It will be much more useful than an empty arguing with the "experts."
By the way do not know the details of your treatment of hepatitis pyramid, but I think it is quite real. The pyramids are working with the same energy as the cab of the Reich.

РамД

Post by РамД » Thu Jun 30, 2016 22:40

палео wrote:We are now engaged in a similar egg, only it will be a cabin Reich.
Greetings,

you can take a look?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Jun 30, 2016 22:43

the Pyramids are working with the same energy that the cabin Reich
What is this energy? How to detect it?

Юпитер

Post by Юпитер » Thu Jun 30, 2016 22:45

here the guy says that from the foil effects him more than the leaves