The Egg Of Nostradamus

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
аВАЛОН
Re: The Egg Of Nostradamus

Post by аВАЛОН » Mon Jul 25, 2016 15:23

РамД wrote:to All the readers of Hello.
I want to know :
-how interesting is the egg?
I am interested in the result if you can share after :)
theme, etc some of the posts prompted me to create a simplified version (the egg will not be able to do) :) :? create two globes of different diameters, or the half dome form as a hemisphere, between the filled segments, honeycombs, according to Grebennikov, outdoor hemisphere to cover szalkai, internal fiber spiral right in descending order to the top, with modulation. the purpose of the device for children and people who clcok part of the brain has died and autism, if anyone have thoughts on this ie for the device working with these probename, please unsubscribe to the PM not to flood the topic, thanks in advance :)

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:12

аВАЛОН wrote:hemisphere, between the filled segments, honeycombs, according to Grebennikov
there are other areas Radik Bogdanov, there are also interesting effects
http://www.medem.kiev.ua/page.php?pid=1499

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Wed Aug 03, 2016 14:34

Rand! there are people who are spiritually evolved have a lot of good ideas, but because of its spiritual predraspolozhennosti don't have a lot of money to implement them, it is a fact, and in Your case, most likely there is also such circumstances and the need to contact :oops: :cry: those people who are only willing to skim by investing the minimum investment, ie, a brilliant idea to invest money and make a dividend of the result of not being able to create, but only to use the mind of other people filling your pocket. the history of the proof, Tesla and many others. But there is an alternative it is a personal work and restructuring on time etc. energy etc. the low-frequency qualities, the buildup of energy in the chakras themselves that are responsible for the material people it as down time on a couple of floors down, take a little for yourself for a good cause and go back into the higher frequency ranges of personal development without damage to itself, to do this IMHO is good if You have a soulmate, the Yin that develops itself, :) :) then it goes fret You are spiritually in the HF and LF she is financially in a good place overall result for the family without help from outsiders Huckster 8) IMHO the material goes through a Woman better and better through the spiritual Man :? with respect and best wishes az

РамД

Post by РамД » Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:57

Avalon,thanks for your wishes az and You all the best az
I think my YIN will not appreciate such a scenario(((, but the idea is intriguing't thought of it that way :?

РамД

Post by РамД » Tue Aug 23, 2016 13:42

Think accident?

РамД

Post by РамД » Sun Jan 28, 2018 21:55

Greetings,
so,to summarize surveys.
Before the test ,I see my time has not come. Because of errors in the calculations, has failed to produce a working prototype.
To continue working with the egg will start solving problems with the financing.
PS If anyone feels inspired by the work, pay attention to the part where the "door" because I have lost jestkoi design in this part.
Good luck.

милениум

Post by милениум » Thu Feb 15, 2018 20:21

Ramd ! thank You for the hard work and desire to share with others randomly looking for GRP and came across this https://www.olx.ua/obyavlenie/steklopla ... c4118c88b5
the problem is to strengthen and sajandite design around the door is solved :) good luck

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:30

РамД wrote:because of errors in the calculations, has failed to produce a working prototype.
Sorry, but actually what not robocast sample? If you are not able to predict..there"future"or not..there are phosphenes..and glitches..it does not mean that this sample is not working. First, he Mr. Michel may have had..specific data and from famous. Secondly, during the G. Michel..the air was not at all polluted by electromagnetic oscillations. And third..no-one knows the real technique of working with the device. And suddenly He was sitting there and quietly moaning in some sort only known to him the note, from which "egg" included in the acoustic resonance..modulating acoustic vibrations ..concentrated air. A modulated and focused air..already working..as Michel needed. The fact that it is not the fact that something there is not working. Maybe just there is no reliable information.. what to do..)

РамД

Post by РамД » Sun Feb 18, 2018 21:29

To testirovanie not even reached. The problem in design, yet failed to produce a sample.
The problem is the rigidity of the eggs failed to achieve.
At the moment are in a state of "standby" on a new sample needs money, that's slowly saving up, how to pick up funds that obyazatelno will continue.

димыч

Post by димыч » Sun Feb 18, 2018 22:38

Found a document on the shielded capsules other forms Neveroyatnoe_v_realnom.docx • 4.6 MB
https://vk.com/doc99239564_444295952

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Feb 19, 2018 16:08

dimych gives an error-the link is not working.

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Feb 19, 2018 17:31

https://yadi.sk/i/NREgBteZ3SZkfV try this, about the egg there too