frequency radionic devices

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
бурислава
frequency radionic devices

Post by бурислава » Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:27

Hello.anyone else know about the impact of low frequencies on the creatures of the lower worlds.well, that is what we call the dark forces. know what is there but how to choose, learn frequency? has anyone tried something in this case

Седой

Re: frequency radionic devices

Post by Седой » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:37

Close the lid of the Pandora's box is harder than the open. It is much more difficult. And often simply impossible. This think about his question.

бурислава

Post by бурислава » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:16

so dark and so there so everything is open.and talking about their obedience and protection

Ланцелот

Post by Ланцелот » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:16

Gray
And why scare not substantiated? Can give a detailed answer. Better yet, make a separate topic. :)

Седой

Post by Седой » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:00

Ланцелот wrote:Gray
And why scare not substantiated? Can give a detailed answer. Better yet, make a separate topic. :)
In order not to increase the interest. az
Almost any contact is fatal.
To subdue the dark forces have tried many us celebrities. Hitler quicker and harder than others.
Even serious practice and wizards associated with the dark forces I do not think that they can command. Catch of small Ministers, those for small services small services to us which may be significant for us. But it's so low level and why. For the sake of magic?

[youtube][/youtube]

what we are seeking is seeking us. Seek God.

All the best and peace to you.

The dark world is a projection of the illusion of deception. There's nothing true. This poor world is absolutely devoid of resources for prosperity surviving only due to the ability to do tricks and to exchange the illusion for vital energy.
They dwell most often in old women with bad manners. It's easier for them energetically.

AS FOR PROTECTION FROM THEM. Not to believe are not interested to engage in particular not to respond to the dialogue proposal, the gifts of the temptations. Especially not to start any dialogue! That's the whole defense.

If the dialogue happened unknowingly, it happens often. Like the nice lady where it took on the street and asked to cross the road, it is for example and start to say things unrelated to what is happening.
Always try not to be aggressive, serve and help. But do not be rude. Not certicates. In the end not all helpless grandmother in the street or the witches possessed, or the devils. And we should help them. But I assure you that such a meeting you will remember for a long time. Too many strange things happen in them.

As for the technical contact methods, recalled one researcher. He took the recorder tape, cassette. Included the record and asked questions, all sorts of demons. Then I watched the video and there the traffic at very high speeds, or on the contrary very little was heard clear answers.
The same was done with radio broadcast at specific frequencies. DV SV ranges. Just turn on the radio and the noise of live and recorded then processed the recording and heard a voice from hell entire conversations and other dregs.
All this a bunch of different material on YouTube, if you know what to look for. But it is not worth the attention.
Advertising all this is too much and no good. It is a world of deception and illusion.<

бурислава

Post by бурислава » Fri Nov 27, 2015 14:31

not to think and not to contact will not work, both in person and mass.very soon they are on earth all will see where you can hide from them, and from them and from some who are much worse, Forgotten gods(ancient) you say nothing? and for good reason.don't ask how I know that they will soon be on the Ground.maybe 2-3 years max left maybe less.

so to make such a device useful and in their interests all people

Седой

Post by Седой » Fri Nov 27, 2015 16:02

Had seen the movie the Visitors.
Then what's the lower worlds?
By the way, the earth is pretty large ball to hide will always be where. Of course not all.
And why. After all, no chance.

бурислава

Post by бурислава » Fri Nov 27, 2015 20:24

Almost any contact is fatal.

well, firstly that's not true,
the second any of the movies I watch
third, know that is not from the movies, the fourth from the hell I can hide. because I know where and when.did you know?))))
the fifth from the ancient (not the demons) can't hide anybody . neither men nor gods so-called, at least most of them. sootvesvenno help people ask is not one.
so my question is in the interests of all people and not just me. and it is not clear who is more in need, me or you and everyone else))

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Sat Nov 28, 2015 13:28

Седой wrote:Close the lid of the Pandora's box is harder than the open. It is much more difficult. And often simply impossible. This think about his question.
бурислава wrote:so dark and so there so everything is open.and talking about their obedience and protection
бурислава wrote:soon they're on the ground and everyone will see where you can hide from them, and from them
What's bad being a human. Its not feed bread, but give to attack, to hide, someone to subjugate, to protect, to fight, to steal, etc. Identity zero, as the monkey was and remains, therefore, to subjugate but to protect themselves. :) .... It is possible that the inhabitants of the "other worlds" such irresponsible monkey and behind gift is not necessary, except on a trip to the body to feel the power of the monkey of importance, where each of them wants to control the universe...but at the same time and not being able to overcome their animal instincts..)) the Day is at war with alien invaders, or "the highest Hell" , and at night runs to the refrigerator for a tasty.))
In Buddhist texts there is a good word..

.The victory over himself

More important than all other victories.

Neither the genius or deity,

Neither the Brahman nor the spirit of evil

Can't win forever also

Who himself overcame..

(Sutta Nipat)

бурислава

Post by бурислава » Sat Nov 28, 2015 22:41

you are wrong in every word but I'm too lazy to prove something to the monkeys as you put it-you train yourself so called)).in General, another proof-that the Freemasons succeeded in all the suckers to turn))))

gentlemen, back to my question-please write by suschesvuet if someone knows something.without moralizing.their opinions of vyvodov - topic question.I hope to the aid)))

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sat Nov 28, 2015 22:45

Borislava, it is believed that the gods are already here, but actually not go anywhere and in any time

Седой

Post by Седой » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:05

Back to the question "anyone else know about the impact of low frequencies on the creatures of the lower worlds?"

How these frequencies were supposed to be famous?
If it is not known how they act on us. What are the mechanisms. There is only experimentation and a little stats. One that really does.
So the question is ahead of its time for a couple of centuries.

in passing. This opinion is based on the revelations of insiders. :wink:

People are very similar to characters from the cartoon "robot valley'. We were created to clean up the trash on the God forsaken planet day and night to run to the fridge for snacks, and we do. We have all your garage with the stuff we where in his spare time trying to do something to understand something. But life goes on and its progress, and the only thing that we are doing everything according to the original program is self-sufficiency, to ensure the continuity of the work which is assigned to us from the creators. The division of minerals and metals. Processing sorting and warehousing. From time to time the masters of the world visit us and take these metals.

To other aspects of our species ' existence they don't care absolutely.
From time to time we throw some technology for leapfrogging. But in General it does not affect us.

In addition, there is another mechanism built into us, like all types, is self-control number. So when people become a lot of people that runs gears of war and strength level.

So arrives the gods will not come, they know their business as we are his.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:17

in passing. This opinion is based on the revelations of insiders.
rather, dealing with them direct in the usual sense (and there are people at least five in my environment, but they most do not see or want to see) ;)
But everyone has their own filters of perception