Parasite. The physical device and methods of influence.

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Иван Славов
Re: Parasite. The physical device and methods of influence.

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 18:07

One of the most common 'instruments' for diagnosis and cleaning of such entities is a home cat. :) 'The device' nedorogie, has a relatively long abdominal operation, has the ability to create your it is a working 'copy', etc.
And so the Gray is absolutely right - there is no point to make and feed such things..

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Sep 21, 2015 19:06

But, seriously, here this thing is, in my opinion - while I was working and running smoothly in this, and in more serious 'neutralizers' direction.
p.s. not going to discuss what it is, where to buy etc. Posted for 'seeing'-perceiving these things.

Санктпетербургжец

Post by Санктпетербургжец » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:22

He looked at the photo of the tools recommended by the distinguished Achim.
Is of interest to photography itself. His atypical. To photograph anything, we put the subject on the table. However, Achim holds it in his hand. Moreover, the object itself - meaningless vial for medications. So Achim took this photo not because of the bubble. He clearly wanted the visitors of the forum looked at his hand.
Question: Why?

Седой

Post by Седой » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:03

Санктпетербургжец wrote: Question: Why?
It said the same. Charge but understand.

Now about the hand. The palm is broad, the fingers short. Mazoli on hand. What could it mean :?
Definitely he's an alien :shock:

In the bubble, not the Holy water with Church benches hope. :(

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Sep 22, 2015 13:16

I was more comfortable /at the time of making photo/ photograph this beautiful 'bubble for medication' (hahahha) holding in the hand. Had no CELI to visitors of the forum looked at my hand.
My hands are still calloused from teenagersthe age when very heavily involved in the exercises on the crossbar ... Really fingers shorter than others and there are some other features of the structure of pinky /about it and some of my other features of the structure of the body, I asked in the forum Borislav Servista and got educated, I think the answer is/.. :)
About the label 'alien' - whatever you like - even talks like that.. Very funny, by the way, some hanging all sorts of such labels is /is not the only 'alien', and other/ - to conceal their appearance just behind a nickname on a forum.. ie sort of incognito.. But just so much easier :?
p.s. by the way, my paws, ops error, short fingers, fangs long, have a lot more 'Chertanovo' cover the whole body, than ordinary people, the eye is built like predators than in herbivores.. Yes, you can definitely label, whose action, by the way, can be considered as external effects, only though if done correctly.. :) Hahaha, thank you laugh.. In the middle of the century probably would have burned because of the lycanthropy.. :) Now only the definition-classification go.. :) "Thank you." :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Sep 22, 2015 13:27

And the thing, whose picture is posted above - really working..

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Sep 22, 2015 13:43

Achim, that is, you with this things removed from themselves or from other larv? You can see them at the same time?

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Sep 22, 2015 13:56

Инкас wrote:I Have it always on the back, I'm not afraid of her, but she is extremely unpleasant, I was already thinking about how it was all my screw-UPS and omissions that take this form, in fact in a lucid dream for example, I do not feel it, and at the exit once we were able to shift perception so as to cease to feel it, then managed to continue to go, and usually all the outputs end before it started trying to get this thing off of himself. In General prevents and as I understand it, it is perceived only at some very coarse level.
As a variant, to try to determine what it is:

Take a bath with the salt water and see what has changed.
(The idea is that there is a certain relief in more or less stable initial state)

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Tue Sep 22, 2015 14:07

Ахим wrote:In the middle of the century probably would have burned because of the lycanthropy.. :) Now only the definition-classification go.. :) "Thank you." :)
Not necessarily for singing discordant music (such as Rammstein...) in the same Novgorod drowned in the lake Ilmen...

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Sep 22, 2015 16:47

мимоходом wrote:Achim, that is, you with this things removed from themselves or from other larv? You can see them at the same time?
So I have wrote above "works flawlessly in this direction." :)

About vision - I personally believe that the ability to energy vision all people possess, but to set yourself /or accidentally fall as it is in most cases/ on this state - some of those who can. If you see that you are talking to some sort of threat - you do something to avoid or be frightened of this threat.. well That thing with the vision of these larvae and other entities saw /felt, perceived, etc., it is immediately removed; did not see, missed, was busy with something - I allowed myself to hang..

Why are You so interested if someone sees auras, cocoons, larvae, etc.?
Last edited by Иван Славов on Tue Sep 22, 2015 16:50, edited 1 time in total.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Sep 22, 2015 16:49

Achim, "see" means to perceive. You can perceive, you can think of. So a question if you take the larva? How?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Sep 22, 2015 16:52

мимоходом wrote:Achim, "see" means to perceive.
You see food is a means to perceive it? :)
To see is my means to see /to see how the dog goes on around you/. :) To perceive the dog's teeth during a bite - which means to perceive. :)
Some dissimilarity in concepts..

Please answer my question above about why You are so interested in this question?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Sep 22, 2015 16:57

Achim, or what you perceive or not perceive. Very easy to answer this question. Faster than to come up with excuses, subterfuge and counter-questions. And less costly energetically.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Sep 22, 2015 17:01

Excuses to counter questions :) observed in You since Your appearance on the forum, when I asked You which of the creators of this site invited You here /what You wrote/ But really..:
мимоходом wrote:Very easy to answer this question. Faster than to come up with excuses, subterfuge and counter-questions. And less costly energetically.
Then Bold and ask You a couple questions and now I ask Again.. well:
мимоходом wrote:Very easy to answer this question. Faster than to come up with excuses, subterfuge and counter-questions. And less costly energetically.
Thank you revealing.. :)
---
p.s. it is interesting to observe the attempts of some /often successful attempts to influence reading their posts more thinly, so to speak, like NLP programming, but not only.. I do not in passing /still could not see what he owns/. Such programming /on the fact/ is the external interference..
Honor and praise those who can do but don't..

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Sep 22, 2015 17:57

My idea is simple - to get rid of something, that something must exist. If it does not exist - all methods course work.
To identify only their own perception.

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Tue Sep 22, 2015 19:48

as usual I read the thread and is little realized.
In addition to the experience of some mm bubble (forgive me Achim) and bath (and it is not clear what I'm supposed to feel ) specifics anymore.
how to diagnose - is not clear. how to fight - even more so.
There seems plenty knowledgeable comrades who could help with specific advice. I think many important.

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Thu Sep 24, 2015 15:52

How about a Chamber joy? Of various energy-devices, not just on this site, it only has a similar purpose.
Effective instrument for strengthening the ability to neutralize the parasitism of different nature.
Anyway, all the ones I met. More about Gamma-7 saw upomyananie relatively retract it different negative subtle things, more about the Activator. But this information was not from the manufacturer.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Sep 24, 2015 16:14

Пользователь wrote:what about a Chamber joy? Of various energy-devices, not just on this site, it only has a similar purpose.
Effective instrument for strengthening the ability to neutralize the parasitism of different nature.
Yes, the parlor joy works as a Converter of parasitism of any nature.
The Pendant is a Microcosm . In Specialized programs of this package of software conversion is beneficial effects of the programs the integral of the field operator in a favorable.
2. Search program and lock energy supply virtual parasitic programs to firmware-ver SOUP. 1_4.

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Thu Sep 24, 2015 16:37

LILY-Pthanks for the info, it's from new look.
However, the negative program it's not a negative entity like the so-called parasites, and the like as more than a simple education, without intelligence.

PS
Write "type", "tn" and "sort of" because all of this is completely unknown and non-obvious things, like everything esoteric, and this classification is relative, is built on personal feelings, podmazannyh some of the laws, theories and other things, not having a convincing basis, and the variance among different practitioners. For honest report not much more than the radiation Papuans. Only here the negative impact all this is having something very real.

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Thu Sep 24, 2015 21:35

Forgot about the BZ (see modules), Pandora, stoppage and something else there.
Sorry feedback, no no ) and then I would have the logs to read...

Discovered and destroyed by the parasite version 3.01 :)))))

нева

Post by нева » Thu Sep 24, 2015 22:46

Пользователь wrote: as the rest of the esoteric, and this classification is relative, is built on personal feelings, podmazannyh some of the laws, theories and other things that does not have a compelling basis
So as thermodynamics developed, some experimenters have noticed that the heat flows not somewhere in General, and from warm to cold, and came up with the name magic power of the thermal current,and began to watch. then laws ..some opened. And heat machine built, and even the locomotive, and now, in a science..and even His Majesty the Case..described by the formulas in thermodynamics. A Jew some idea, I don't-remember name..(

Бабуся

Post by Бабуся » Fri Sep 25, 2015 1:57

I propose to share the experience with their larva ( it is necessary them, as they are called).
My two year spoke. It was such a theater! Whom it only was not!
But finally the fantasy got dried up and went to replays. And then I realized with whom you communicate.
And when they realized it no longer was able to provide me their influence and pressure
negative emotions. Mindfulness - for me the main weapon.
And on September 21 Lily gave me 2 BJ executor.
How she screamed!!! Now it is significantly weakened.
I also helps with the cleaning module Adam Kadmon. She starts screaming and hides.
If anything else I do, I'll share the experience. I do not mind :-)
We must say that it was not excluded by the sense.
Excluded and feeling very negative effect on people.
I have been doing constellations by Hellinger and therefore know it.
How many suffering people excluded thoughts, feelings,
and it's just to accept them. And negative energy goes away :-)

нева

Post by нева » Fri Sep 25, 2015 20:03

That's... interesting, somehow things tend to quickly get rid of their larvae. And the fact that it is possible to educate them and to use it, why it is not discussed. However, many have Pets that are parasites worse than the larva, but the animals are considered noble, and from his power "animals" just to get rid of. Meanwhile, one big dog..well ..real money and attention a day.

And.. You bitch..what breed?)))
Бабуся wrote:And on September 21 Lily gave me 2 BJ executor.
How she screamed!!! Now it is significantly weakened.
I also helps with the cleaning module Adam Kadmon. She starts screaming and hides.
The abuse of energy sushnosti, that is not spiritual. )
But if a succubus or Incubus make yourself...is the responsibility..you need to feed him constantly, and then wither... and then why had the essence? just out of curiosity?)

Седой

Post by Седой » Fri Sep 25, 2015 23:08

One of the basic rules of reasonableness reads as follows. Not pursue other entities for their difference with you. For their thoughts, beliefs, religion and other beliefs.
What for us is a parasite can be a decent creature in his world.
Without violating the human will, no one dares to use it in food. In any form. So we do them to ourselves then sits trying to forcibly get rid of. I wonder why we don't try such radical means to get rid of those parasites who milk us in real life. :wink: At the election you go regularly. Themselves upon his neck, planting another official then whine. As with energy parasites.

First can be not edible and for all. Not to allow themselves to be milked and to eat... Not to become someone's soldier, a slave and servant.

Think.

Бабуся

Post by Бабуся » Fri Sep 25, 2015 23:10

нева wrote:Here... I wonder what all somehow tend to quickly get rid of their larvae. And the fact that it is possible to educate them and to use it, why it is not discussed.
And.. You bitch.. what breed?))) .
Now, if You had a parasite, there would be no question why everyone wants to get rid of it :-)
And about the breed, then I guess everyone has their own modifications :-)