Parasite. The physical device and methods of influence.

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
нева
Re: Parasite. The physical device and methods of influence.

Post by нева » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:32

Бабуся wrote:And when they realized it no longer was able to provide me their influence and pressure
negative emotions. Mindfulness - for me the main weapon.
This is true. But there is one little "but". Often the essence gets down on the already prepared the fertile soil close to them in frequency, for example: the negative way of thinking. and the concomitant(way of thinking) response. The fact that their energy behavior, the person and invites any of the entities.
If a person has the habit of thinking in a negative way to drive the larva is completely useless. Change the mindset from negative to positive Is a Great work and a lot of time.
Седой wrote:Without violating the human will, no one dares to use it in food. In any form. So we do them to ourselves then sits trying to forcibly get rid of.
:)
Бабуся wrote: Awareness - for me the main weapon.
..And if "awareness" is a weapon, this way of thinking can be called "aggressive-violent"..)) Here and "Demons" to addicted can..))
In General: the Ability to "to think correctly and properly respond emotionally" it can be said the universal way of interaction with parasitic and any other external structures.
The biggest mistake to think that all the troubles not of his own head, and from some of the energy sushnosti.
That develops some people have a habit of bad thinking, then good can not think, and the easiest way to sushnosti all the blame.than to fix...))))
So if "Mindfulness" will be perceived not as a weapon but as a tool for self-development, half of the larvae as unprecedented.))

Санктпетербургжец

Post by Санктпетербургжец » Sun Sep 27, 2015 18:44

And about the shares, the "demons" idea is interesting. After all, how to settle the "devil"? Leaving the aura of the victim what the design. Therefore it would be logical, if our search device to remove the larva will include the topic of getting rid of "settling."

Санктпетербургжец

Post by Санктпетербургжец » Sun Sep 27, 2015 19:31

нева wrote:Here... I wonder what all somehow tend to quickly get rid of their larvae. And the fact that it is possible to educate them and to use it, why it is not discussed.
Let's discuss. A very interesting idea. Just take the beginning of settling, because of their apparent reasonableness.
Of course, to use something more profitable than to break and throw. How to do it?
Note that all reasonable on this planet has a logical block of the same structure: it is a neural network.
And that can be hung in the aura? Just a bundle of energy. It is clear that he, like his no spinning, no words can say.
Therefore, it is clear that this is just brainless actuator. Where are the brains, the ones to which we need to get to them to "re-educate" , or rather to reprogram?
Watched the inhabitant, notice that:
- he's not sleeping, that is all the time online, as the subconscious,
- fanatically performs one task, repeat do not get bored as the unconscious,
- has high mental abilities as a man.
Thus, it is logical to assume that the inhabitant consists of two parts:
the "body" field of education in the aura of the victim, and
brain-the right hemisphere in the mind of the attacker.
How are they connected? Through telepathic communication, the one through which the mother learns about the trouble with your son, even if he is thousands of miles away.
And a very interesting conclusion. To communicate directly with the subconscious during a session of regressive hypnosis , the hypnotist puts the patient's consciousness in a dream. Now, the victim of this inhabitant has direct contact with the subconscious mind of the villain constantly, and, of course, can re at least by the method neuro-linguistic programming.
And about the fact that the possibility of the subconscious is limitless , the entire Internet says.

нева

Post by нева » Mon Sep 28, 2015 0:03

Санктпетербургжец wrote:How are they connected? Through telepathic communication, the one through which the mother learns about the trouble with son
This prehistoric telepathy)..now it is sufficient to generate a specific frequency ..powerful message..and to modulate right words...the spinal cord is electrically resonates .... and in my head the words right and there..) which can be confused with your thoughts..) and often repeated idea.easily becomes a parasite..with time..)

раданов

Post by раданов » Tue Sep 29, 2015 13:02

To communicate directly with the subconscious during a session of regressive hypnosis , the hypnotist puts the patient's consciousness in a dream. Now, the victim of this inhabitant has direct contact with the subconscious mind of the villain constantly, and, of course, can re at least by the method neuro-linguistic programming.
that is, if we assume that by the time of the intrusion of larvae people
a) took control of your body and your brain and learned to manage it
b) developed a 24-hour awareness
C) learned to manage their attention
g) learned how to set goals and achieve them
d) cope with their monster-desires
and etc
a lot of these?

if not all around, from people and egregors to advertising and weather and parasites to humans. Does it matter one more, another less? :?

Санктпетербургжец

Post by Санктпетербургжец » Wed Sep 30, 2015 20:48

Had an idea, how to facilitate detection of the location of the larvae. The human aura in a sleep state must be less than in the active state. Then the parasite or inhabitant to be seen more clearly. Who has glasses for seeing auras, try to look for sleeping people.

Седой

Post by Седой » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:59

Санктпетербургжец wrote:had an idea, how to facilitate detection of the location of the larvae. The human aura in a sleep state must be less than in the active state. Then the parasite or inhabitant to be seen more clearly. Who has glasses for seeing auras, try to look for sleeping people.
Glasses vision aura? You mean those old glasses for gas welders in an exquisite frame and with a strange paper manual for $ 47? The parasite is not a cat and not a Behemoth it is not visible.

Who remembers the old joke about innovation in genetic engineering.

The teacher asks the students to give examples of useful cross-breeding of animals.
Well, there is offer options to cross the cow with the bear, so 3 months were milked and in winter to suck his paw, and so forth and so n.
And johnny offers his. To mix the crabs with the fireflies.
Well, you represent the night, taking off their panties and there Las Vegaas.

So, can cross the larva of fireflies so you can see where they are and what people are doing.

In fact there is no one talking about how to know whether they do have someone or not. As you find yourself like what you do how to feed and properly care for them. The impression that we are talking about lice just for the aura.

A distinctive feature in the behaviour of the parasite, it is recurring Intrusive thoughts about something not dependent on you constantly replayed in my head. Let's say someone stepped on your foot and you fight all night, fight him in thought, as if it is your whole life ruined. The idea you can't shake even though she's stupid and shallow but constantly twisted and vigorously debated in your head.
This irrational fear is constantly replayed again under the same scenario. Well, for example the idea that you will fall on the head by a meteor, which gives you peace of mind constantly.
Or third and most common option is sex. Hypersexuality. Constant search of new sexual sensations. While there is a fairly high potency. Abnormally high. But it does not occur satisfaction.

Good and lovely parasites does not happen naturally. And they find themselves only in the presence of one of these three symptoms.
A quarrel
fear.
sex.
In and preoccupation with one of these abnormal inadequate and unnatural scales. It's exhausting of course.

If you need one you will have to find a common language and if you don't need to get rid of. You decide.
Just search for them on the body or the aura of others to come up with complex detectors and installation methods contact stupid.

My solutions to how to get rid of them even in this thread there were plenty offered. This is not clear what more you want.
The parasite is not gin and not an exotic pet. It has no form and advanced intelligence.<

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sat Oct 03, 2015 0:40

нева wrote:Here... I wonder what all somehow tend to quickly get rid of their larvae. And the fact that it is possible to educate them and to use it, why it is not discussed. However, many have Pets that are parasites worse than the larva, but the animals are considered noble, and from his power "animals" just to get rid of. Meanwhile, one big dog..well ..real money and attention a day.
Home a Guinea pig and no she is not a parasite. And no parasite too.
She even has a really useful feature to be an additional filter for the production of fruits and vegetables. For example, buying grapes in the store (feels him), then give the pig to the test, and draw conclusions.
I remember one case - bought peeled sunflower seeds - giving the pig - do not eat... Clean ordinary seeds, again give the pig - eating! After reading the topic I realized that store-bought seeds are cleaned chemically and the pig feels it.(and I at that time not)
Dogs are man's best friends (I do not mean those in the dog fighting involved). I had a shepherd mix dog with a wolf is a very faithful creature (only need to understand the point of view of a wild animal).

Санктпетербургжец

Post by Санктпетербургжец » Tue Nov 03, 2015 14:44

Today I decided to experiment with the microwave. Partially disassembled and unfolded the magnetron to the outside radiator. Wearing glasses, covered with foil , so you don't accidentally cook the protein in the eyes and put his back under the light. First, put on polygala and 30 seconds. Zero emotion. Repeated , put full power, and minute. Half a minute later the magnetron was covered. Alas, the parasite remained unharmed. Even one of the tentacles is not lost.
Maybe it affected that I wasn't sleeping and she was under the protection of the aura. What would it even care?
PS: the Stories that the parasite causes cancer, was confirmed. Throughout the body the tumor arose. I think cancer of the lymphatic system. True to the doctor yet.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Nov 03, 2015 15:08

You are very risky person, I admire your reckless courage. As for cancer - it is exposed to the strongest radiation from the microwave - you have damaged your coating fabrics up to an inch deep. Damaged = completely killed the DNA. Along the way, from radiation received burns and possibly could get melanoma (skin cancer).

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Nov 03, 2015 16:44

Honestly at first I thought you blanket EMF Armor test. And already your courage has amazed. Have you tested fried my kidneys. I feel sorry for you. Immediately contact your doctor and describe everything. Afraid to seem ridiculous, but you would be in the ICU even... Depends of course on how you was messing with a microwave, the magnetron may not work after your manipulations. If so, and in any case, be sure to consult a neurologist, describe all, and he will give you the direction you need.

Санктпетербургжец

Post by Санктпетербургжец » Wed Nov 04, 2015 21:38

in passing , first, the parasite caused cancer, and then I decided to destroy it. Maybe in front of the plate locator to stand up?

Седой

Post by Седой » Thu Nov 05, 2015 0:22

Санктпетербургжец wrote:in passing , first, the parasite caused cancer, and then I decided to destroy it. Maybe in front of the plate locator to stand up?
Whence confidence, what is the parasite? I hope that all this is just a joke. Otherwise it is terrible even to think about it. But if it's scary, maybe you should not spend time on nonsense. We don't appreciate the time we have. While she is too little.
Cancer for a very long time and unsuccessfully tried to treat with radiation. Sometimes, it even contributed to its development.
There is an opinion of scientists that the virus Candida. Which when combined certain circumstances mutate into what is called CANCER.
There are described cases of healing of cancer by eating vegetables with strong alkaline composition. Raw red beet and cabbage.
There are quite decent and the clinical proven method of a certain Italian who cured cancer with baking soda. Of course to make fun of him everywhere, but this is normal. The usual technique is to pour the truth of speaking with dirt.
Cancer commercially very profitable disease and medicine, is Commerce. This cure will never be. And those who will try to do it will be under a lot of pressure.
It is believed that cancer-Ohm can infect planned. And I support this opinion... But to talk about it publicly is not necessary.

But to expose yourself is not worth it in any case. In a strange little-studied hypothetical entity with tentacles from other worlds, too, to shift the blame is not worth it.

Don't waste your time.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Thu Nov 05, 2015 0:48

There is the opinion of scientists that the virus Candida.
By the way, there are about a dozen different theories of cancer. Cytomegalovirus, for example, stimulates the development of some forms, although it is not directly the reason. In the DNA of embryos found code some species. There is a fungal (spore) theory... types of tumors a lot, but it is still unknown about them

ЮИ

Post by ЮИ » Fri Nov 20, 2015 0:48

To combat some types of larva (of the elementals) is quite suitable chandelier Chizhevskogo. Tested repeatedly in practice.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:11

Everything I wrote in this thread to say the least are out of date... the Reason is simple ... the room was noxious present an artifact associated with the cemetery... So for most of my stories can be not only irrelevant but also harmful. Or else hardly anyone will have the larva to seek and destroy in the cemetery...

Frankly I do not really want to write but all the people and all make mistakes.

СтаниФилмТВ

Post by СтаниФилмТВ » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:47

АндрейКо wrote: Or else hardly anyone will have the larva to seek and destroy in the cemetery...
Yes. Parasites they are either around the head or inside ..it..)..And when you need to look at the cemetery ..it's a parasite ..then settled deeply...and able to drive..in a cemetery at night...))

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu May 05, 2016 15:27

нева wrote:as for the device for the expulsion of the larva, so he is))) is called a stun gun)).. as noted by people, that the priests of some begins to think, then correspondingly, you should show your nervous system (the subconscious mind) that it's not very good, and again! yourself with a Taser in the leg)) If you then thought about the priests come again, and so as long as such thoughts never arise.)) Something, in a psychiatric hospital, and goes conventional medicine, but much more radical, since the electrodes are attached directly to the temples, and the "gap" of neural connections has been calculated, for the long years of shock therapy.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Thu May 05, 2016 15:55

By shock therapy - as an option just the diseased cells are killed... the difficulty is that nearestcity - will not effect, and if you pererastaet...

Пользователь

Post by Пользователь » Sat May 07, 2016 22:26

Forgot one more device for getting rid of energocassette - plate KFS, to the greatest extent # 11 and # 20. If someone tried, unsubscribe.

АндрейКо

Post by АндрейКо » Sun May 08, 2016 2:19

Just before meeting with BJ was interested, but did not try because it was impossible to test... Also interesting results.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Sun May 08, 2016 19:01

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
нева wrote:as for the device for the expulsion of the larva, so he is))) is called a stun gun)).. as noted by people, that the priests of some begins to think, then correspondingly, you should show your nervous system (the subconscious mind) that it's not very good, and again! yourself with a Taser in the leg)) If you then thought about the priests come again, and so as long as such thoughts never arise.)) Something, in a psychiatric hospital, and goes conventional medicine, but much more radical, since the electrodes are attached directly to the temples, and the "gap" of neural connections has been calculated, for the long years of shock therapy.
I beg your pardon)))). Was far from Moscow , in Rostov region , where raw footage of working places. Because the copied part is started and the text I write is lost. I repeat not going. Parasites are fighting a good flash from the old camera -kriminala.
More high-frequency coils from the GSE. Coil above 400
But often confused with the parasite , as energeticheskuyu program , sent someone to track in anger, to entities of a different order , different frequency . And don't forget about Neupokoeva, they can be identified as structure in the cocoon of the alien , feeding of the energy of the person to whom attached. We all have different goals and objectives.

аВАЛОН

Post by аВАЛОН » Wed May 11, 2016 13:40

speaking on the forums without contact to the barrier among people is possible to fasten itself no worse than in society :) it is true, even nick any idea the name of the location of people and other options exclusively for nick perhaps as a direct influence and to make an indirect (e.g. when communicating in chat rooms, forums also have all the same emotions, thoughts, feelings, etc.)
besides electrical appliances and osobenno comp is a powerful source of storage and transport of not only info but also many others bad. :? 8)