Randonnee chemical reaction

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
Лоис
Randonnee chemical reaction

Post by Лоис » Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:18

Long ago came up with this idea, but could not implement. And it's not about the money, and that implementing ideas ( specifically programmers ), taking the requirements specification and mysteriously dissolved. And all this with different side options. Finally found a good the person who wrote the program. Of course not for free ! I invested my own tug in it.
The idea here is to take all the elements of the periodic table and are randomly mixed. My assumption was that at the end of this process should remain one substance. My curiosity was what this substance is. As it turned out, no special laws, no. Each time we get different substances. I would like to know your opinion on how this program can really use ?
And here is the program in English and Russian
https://yadi.sk/d/IdDsNLzVfnbRJ
there you can specify the lifetime of elements, the longer it takes, the longer we will have to wait for the result.

I recommend to set the life time of the elements 10 minutes. In short this is a cool alchemy. That's what I perceive at a subtle level.

мимоходом

Re: Randonnee chemical reaction

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:03

the Idea here is to take all the elements of the periodic table and are randomly mixed. My assumption was that at the end of this process should remain one substance.
You want to substances mixed in some laws of the universe. But programmers can't do that because the elements of the periodic table don't mix everyone with everyone. For example, try to mix iron and aluminum - you will get iron and aluminum, not "Alumini".

Finally, you have found a programmer that you wrote a random number generator, where randomly picks only one element in the end. Here they to you and is issued through the time that you asked.

1. You have been deceived.
2. Your program does not work.
3. The elements are mixed with only a small number of elements that is determined by the valence. A job cannot be done in the way you wanted
4. Yes, I know that because like I'm still not created quantum perpetual engines and the oligarchs are burning oil within the conspiracy theory

5. In your program a Trojan that tries to send your server some data. The program can not run

Лоис

Post by Лоис » Sun Jun 28, 2015 21:41

1. Why did You decide that the program is not working ?
I have everything working. There really are some compatibility issues, but if you click the right mouse button on the program, it is possible to solve this problem.
Finally, you have found a programmer that you wrote a random number generator, where randomly picks only one element in the end. Here they to you and is issued through the time that you asked

Where did You get this ???
5. In your program a Trojan that tries to send your server some data. The program can not run
I have a paid antivirus strong. No Trojans it finds.

About valence do not understand. If there is no reaction in the database, it will not go further, if I have to go.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 28, 2015 21:52

You post on this site Trojans. A complete list of your Trojans you can see by clicking on your profile and after going through all messages. I'll report you to the center of information security of the FSB, they quickly sort out what's what.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 22:22

Regular solitaire? This time in the cells of the periodic table)))

Лоис

Post by Лоис » Sun Jun 28, 2015 23:29

мимоходом wrote:You post on this site Trojans. A complete list of your Trojans you can see by clicking on your profile and after going through all messages. I'll report you to the center of information security of the FSB, they quickly sort out what's what.
lies and slander.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Jun 28, 2015 23:31

You guys probably already on the way ))) Take with hot

Сергей Ивлев

Post by Сергей Ивлев » Sun Jan 24, 2016 15:47

So why read all this?