pyramid orgone accumulator new infa

Communication for those wishing to do something with their hands.
ронин
pyramid orgone accumulator new infa

Post by ронин » Wed Jul 02, 2014 17:19

Hello, everybody.
He read books Altai shaman A. Korabelshikov. In his book "the ITA tai" he also wrote about the experiments of Soviet scientists with ergonom, unfortunately without further details. quote"L: you Understand, this man revealed to us the secrets of those to whom Merk all the conventions associated with punishing sanctions for such actions. For example, I now understand very well the behavior of Barchenko. "MITRA" is a project advancing science for tens or even hundreds of years!

N: Here you are talking about the use of solar energy. You can briefly?

L: Well, if you're interested. You see, the idea of using orgone actually was not new. For example, a student of the famous Sigmund Freud, Austrian physician and biologist Wilhelm Reich in 1939, he moved to the United States created a "orgone accumulator", which was successfully used in his medical practice. With his power, he has treated many chronic diseases, including Raco-tions. But not finding understanding of official medical circles, Reich was recognized as the Federal court charlatan and put in pri-mu, where he died in the 57th year. His invention did not receive proper evaluation. The principle of the Reich consisted of the following: patient build-salsa in any closed volume, which absorbs and accumuli anticipated atmospheric orgone energy which is emitted by the Sun. As a result of interaction of a body with a wide range of frequencies, from cellular structures of biological objects, in particular patients, created a saturation of the energy field after-DNA, which led to exceptionally harmonizing impact-the effects on the body as a whole. Because we have already proved that every disease is the result of the outflow of energy from an energy centre responsible for a specific part of the body. We called the field form-my vibrations "energoresource". Now it is, in my opinion, is called a little differently – "chronal field". So, our task was to find the optimal shape of a closed space, which would be the maximum accumulated orgone, and learn to maximize the impact of this energy in the organic body. Ivan gave us a direction – the pyramids of Egypt! It turned out that they are the most effective receiving and transmitting through the devices. They were created exactly for this purpose – to accumulate orgone. In Egypt the Sun God RA was one of the main Bo of the sets. Hence, similar to architecture. Everything is calculated with amazing accuracy. It was believed that the divine energy NIS-goes to the top of the pyramid, where it "flows" along a sloping hundred-ronam constructions, spreading around the world. Hence, a strikingly-tion effect of mummies, and a number of other fantastic effects: the water that was in the pyramid, tones the body; meat and other products are mummified, but not spoiled; the milk is not kisnet; blades restore its sharpening; accelerates the healing of ulcers and wounds. So, for a basis we took the shape of a pyramid. Internal CE configuration was a complex structure, resembling the structure of beehives. "Honeycomb" was welded from the thinnest glass tubes and are oriented in such a way to focus the power coming from the outside, in one place – at the bottom of the pyramid, where the maximum density of "AIR-field". There we imposed was lival "orgone battery-battery." On top of the pyramid was installed energyhouse – confusedly "plate", the distance of the vitel. Orgon had admitted to energybus, accumulated in "BA-tree", and from there we pushed it out through a special flexible cable made of copper. Thus was solved one half of the problem. The second consisted in the following: need to detect in the human body organs, which are efficiently absorbed would be Orgon. Through consultations Ivan we were allocated the meridians on the human body, which, in fact, was the conductor-kami "AIR-field", and biologically active points, which were the centres of radiation. The effects of concentrated orgone beam on these points and channels called "Energy-Resonant Modulation", abbreviated "ER". But especially impressive results have been achieved in ER influence the energy centres of people with an exceptional Gift. So we came – Argosy. In addition to this complex orgone effects, Ivan gave us a sensory stimulant, which we took immediately before Modulation. The result you can see for yourself: time actually stopped for me fifty years ago.

N: Awesome! It really is hard to believe. And what happened next?

L: At that time, died Litovchenko, and sew a new man. In fact, he topped this branch of the Institute, Kobzev was no more than a formal supervisor. This new chief, Foreigners, Pasha cut all contacts with Ivan and Oberon. This was a real tyrant. He has made adjustments to the project, giving him a new name – "the Pit", and it almost cost all our lives. That's when the real nightmare began! You do not understand. No, do not understand! It was so awful that I shudder at one memory of that time. We have moved to a new stage of the project, but it is fundamentally different from all previous hundred-DIY. We were taken somewhere in the mountains and plunged into the underground caves, where it was left, sometimes even for a few weeks. Truly – "The Pit". Each time the depth of these pits were deeper and deeper. Experimental you started to get intense. Modulation was subjected to the chickpeas, a total of fifteen people – "the First Wave". Every single one of them began to experience side effects.

N: What are the effects?"

I was searching for info about the pyramids came across this forum.
maybe there are enthusiasts who want to work together to try to build it like a pyramid.
to experiment. one does not overpower me, but I want to try.
Live in Mytishchi.<

Аиша

Re: orgone pyramid drive new infa

Post by Аиша » Thu Jul 03, 2014 0:51

ронин wrote:I was searching for info about the pyramids came across this forum.maybe there are enthusiasts who want to work together to try to build it like a pyramid.
Maybe it makes sense well to read the forum. Perhaps your interests will change. There are many interesting things))) :)

ронин

Re: orgone pyramid drive new infa

Post by ронин » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:35

for almost a week all my free time reading.has not changed